Damian X Anya Stories [SpyxF...

By Misskei16

In order to maintain the state of peace between the rival nations of Westalis and Ostania,a Westalian agent c... More

School Trip Part 1
School Trip Part 2
School Trip Part 3
School Trip Part 4
School Trip Part 5
School Trip Part 6
School Trip Part 7
School Trip Part 8
School Trip The Final Part II
Why? part 1
Why? Part 2
Why? part 3
Why? Part 4
Why? part 5
Why? Part 6
Why? part 7
Why? Part 8
Why? part 9
Why? Part 10 (Last Chapter)

School Trip The Final Part I

321 10 0
By Misskei16

Hello everyone and Happy new year 🥳!
May that 2023 be full of happiness and success to you all❤️
So here we are in the final parts of the trip arc story! Aww that's so exciting!! 🤞🏻 (Btw sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️ I was so busy this week because I got back to school...)
Without spoiling what will happen next, let you read and discover!
Enjoy~
____________________________________________________

And so the four students split up and began searching for Damian each one individually... While Becky went to the museum's direction , Ewen to the aquarium and Emile to the zoo, Anya took advantage from this opportunity and tried to use her telepathy powers to find the boy... "Where are you Sy-on boy?" She thought as she was walking around in the park...

But the place was too overcrowded, that she couldn't focus to understand people's minds... she couldn't hear clearly... she tried her best ... but she could only read some jumpy thoughts "This park... is ... mum... where... are you?.... Man... I need to find.... Where's...the WC?..." were the only ones she succeeded to catch... But she couldn't reach Damian's thoughts...

Maybe he were somewhere else?

Continuing at that rate, the girl felt dizzy... her head was hurting so much... and she felt some cold liquid running from her nose...
And suddenly... she lost her ability to see as she found herself wrapped in a deep darkness ... unable to walk with such a situation she was about to fall ....

"Hey shrimpy! Watch out!" She struggled to hear those words feeling some soft and warm hands wrapping around her...

"Sy On?!" She murmured...

"Hey are you okay??" He said that showing concern...Realising her tiredness and pale face he proceeded to walking her to a nearby tree where he gently help her to seat in a small bench... but the girl was unable to speak as she seemed very unwell...

(What happened to her? Is she feeling alright?? Is she ill or something?? I can't deny the fact that I am still feeling upset after hearing her terrible words about me... But I really am so worried about her... )

Yeah ... it is still hurting his heart... it was supposed that he avoided being around her... but he is now! She is sitting beside him... and instead of feeling humiliated or mad... he found his heart racing as usual ... he felt a warmth filling all his body, butterflies inside his stomach... Still... He can't ignore the fact that she has that magic to attract him... to make him as always worried and confused ... and somehow make him the happiest...
despite what he heard... and what he is now aware of... he can't resist being around her... it is just like it was natural or normal thing for him... like he was used to do so...

While that train of thoughts rushed into his brain he noticed the pink haired girl slowly opening her eyes...

(Finally she is awake.... I was so afraid that she got some serious aches ...)
He thought feeling relieved...

He admired her as she finally woke up.
(I can't stop looking at her! Her beauty is just unique!! Her cotton like pink hair is so fluffy and smells so good.. her emerald green eyes are so cute and— her nose! Oh no she is bleeding!!!) he continued to think as he finally noticed the red liquid running from her small nose..

"Take this handkerchief and clean your nose ugly.. you have some blood here" he said that turning all red from shyness giving her his own special handkerchief...

As he did that... he remembered that day when Anya gave him her handkerchief so he avoided getting a tonitrus bolt... (reference chapter 61)

Sweet memories~

"T-thank you Sy-on..." she said that taking the handkerchief from his hand and cleaning her mess... her cheeks were pinkish...

"So cute~" he thought as he couldn't help himself from squealing...

"So... are you feeling fine now?" He inquired her avoiding eye contact... he can't face her... at least not now...

"My head is hurting..." she replied

"Are you suffering from a serious headache? You want to go to the infirmary and take some medicines ?"

"No ... no need for that... I'll get better in no time (I hope) ... it was just because the place is so noisy... so many people are walking there..." she said refusing his offer.. (now it is time to apologise to Sy-on boy... I can't loose this opportunity... I hope we still have some time before the session starts...)

"Hum.. as you want...Anyway why were you all alone in the crowd? Where is that Blackbell girl? (Did she get lost?)"

"Well Anya was searching for you Sy on boy! Everyone is looking for you now! Ewen, Emile and also Becky... Your two lackeys were worried that you suddenly disappeared and they asked for our help..." then she stood straight, her nose was in the air ... she said proudly pointing at herself "And Anya succeeded to find you!!!"

Damian: (so she was worried... about.... Me???! Does that mean that my existence is important for her? Do I matter??)

And surprisingly to him Anya said smiling: "Anya searched hard for you... because you are important for Anya!"

Damian: ( did I say it loud? How can it be possible for her to answer the question that I thought of ... like she reads my mind or what?) Don't be silly! I was the one that found you! You were almost to fall!!

He said that laughing trying to tease her... but still.. some pain was preventing him from enjoying that moment... he once again remembered Anya's words... she said that s-she ... does not ... love him!!! But... but... he can't accept that... maybe he misheard things... maybe she likes some part of him... However, if it wasn't the case then he can't blame her... after all he always makes fun of her and rejects her.... But...but he can't burry his feelings and hate her back... (if she does really hate him) ... he wants at least to speak up his heart... he wants at least to make her aware that he had and still has feelings towards her... he doesn't want to let it go ... even if that means that he will hear from her what he is afraid of ...
Rejection...

He was absorbed in his thoughts when Anya suddenly cut the silence:
"Sy on boy.... Are you mad at Anya?...
you remained silent for a while and... that somehow scared me to the point I started thinking if I did something wrong... please tell me if I am bothering you... " She said that feeling terrible...

After reading his mind ... she was sure that what she said earlier to Becky and probably Damian heard was so awful...

At that point... Damian felt warm salted water pouring from his eyes... he couldn't handle it anymore....

That pain that he felt since then... was hurting him so bad... all those feelings he felt... all the words he heard and is now hearing... he just can't take it...
Anya's behaviour made him confused... he sensed her anxiety... maybe because he was so obvious... he made her so uncomfortable... but she was always smiling at him... always cheering him up... she did encourage him many times... when he felt distant from his father... and sometimes felt like he was some burden to the Desmond's family ... she did change his bad moods by giving him hope and praising him... like she always cares about him...
He knew that she is some special girl... he knew her abilities to make him always happy ... but the thing that he couldn't take from his mind .... Was her true feelings.... He wants to ask her why she rejected him... (although he knew the reason) .... Why she wants to befriend with him and get along... if she, in reality , doesn't like him...

Those persistent questions made him cry... he wanted answers.... He wanted some truths that would never break his heart...

Noticing his tears, he bite his lip so hard.. Now he is not only some fool, arrogant and a bully boy... he is a crying child... Feeling ashamed from showing weakness in front of his beloved girl... he changed his place to avoid her stares and hide his redden face with his palms...

"Oh no you're crying !!!! What happened to you so suddenly Sy-on boy!???? Are you mad at Anya??? Did Anya do something bad that upsets you that much ??" He found Anya in front of him... looking so worried...

At that moment he found himself toward two choices;
he could remain silence and leave the place ignoring her worries to suffer from all the pain elsewhere alone..
or simply express his feelings and be honest with her seeking for answers to his multiple questions... even if that last choice presents some big deal to him....

So what are you going to do Damian?
What choice will you choose?
Are you going to hide your feelings for some longer time?
Or are you going to talk with your Anya frankly and reveal your little secret?

Stay tuned until we see us in the next chapter! 😉
____________________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER IX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
268K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...