Enemies to Lovers

By hiddenangelic

Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem sh... More

I . N . T . R . O .
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Extra Chapter

CHAPTER 2

24.4K 247 230
By hiddenangelic

𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬

My father was never like that. But this time, he took it too far. Maybe he was just angry about something, and he will calm down after all this?

He never did this, not for me, not for my sisters. He always treated us like princesses. Everyone looked shocked about what happened, and so was I. My sisters were sitting there, not daring to say a word after they saw what Dad did to me. And maybe yeah, I was too. But he took it too far.

I could see their faces. They were scared as hell. My relationship with my sisters was good. I mean, it's normal, like any sister. We're not that close to each other. I don't tell them secrets, neither do they. We're just normal with each other.

The fact, did he just slap me? I cried more. I couldn't stop myself from crying. It was the worst day ever. He never touched us, never in his whole life. Even if I got bad grades, he would comfort us, saying it's going to be fine.

Everyone went outside, except my 'mother' and dad. I walked towards the mirror to see my face red. "What? Are you happy now? Are you fucking happy? You ruined everything," I yell at my 'mom.'

"No te atrevas a hablarle a tu madre de esa manera, ¿entendido? Esta es mi última advertencia para ti, Molly, porque estoy muy decepcionado contigo. Eres tan desagradecida. Las hijas educadas no le hablan así a su madre, ¿sí?"

His face turned red. God damn it, I couldn't stand this anymore. Seeing him yelling at me like I'm a fucking object in front of them, her smirking feeling so satisfied because he's yelling at me and me?

I'm only listening to them not saying any single word. Why would they do this to me? One time Dad found one of my sisters was talking to a boy, he just punished her by taking her phone for a week.

Why would he do this to me? Why do they hate me that much? I need answers to all those questions spinning in my mind right now.

"What, I'm just like those people! I just want to be like them, is it illegal to live with the person you love? I mean, didn't you do the same when you were my age? Everyone has to have a lover in their life! Or oh, sorry, all people can expect me. That's all nonsense, Dad," I burst out.

They're yelling at me like I'm an animal. Even animals don't get yelled at like me right now, even though I'm sure they're treated better.

"You know what? You are not going anywhere anymore. You are staying in this house until I decide whenever you can go out and you cannot. And that boy you call 'boyfriend,' forget him, delete him from your memory, Molly. You don't have a lover and nothing from that bullshit. Go find something better to do than go living like a whore with some bitch."

He snatches away the phone from my hand, "Oh, and one more thing, forget about something called college, okay." He spoke again before all of them left the room, leaving me here shocked, heartbroken, abruptly standing, not even realizing what just happened right now.

I feel like I'm in a dream. I wish I was though. I wish that was all a dream so I could wake up from this nightmare.

What just happened? All my life is ruined now. I can't think of anything anymore. The love of my life is now my ex because of what happened.

My dad, for the first time since I was born, hit me. All my family hates me now. Am I that 'bad'? I thought to myself, I'm such a dumbass that I faced time him in like this time.

What am I gonna do now?

I lost everything. I placed my head between the pillow and cried out.

Maybe I shouldn't have video-called him in time with him at that moment.

And what if I didn't?

Would all of that have happened?

● ● ●

It's been days since I was locked in this room, and no one was talking to me. I'm not eating well, just nothing.

No one came to ask if I was good or not, not even my sisters. They're all against me now. Good job, Molly. That's what I deserve for just going to live with my boyfriend in an apartment alone.

That's all fucking nonsense like the fuck? Everyone does this come on, they're too dramatic.

All they do every day is someone of them will get me the food, knock on the door, give me them, and leave.

I didn't even get to see their faces. I've been in this situation for one week or more by now, I guess. It's as if I have a disease.

Well, until that day.

"MOLLY, come down, we have a visitor for you." My dad yelled, his voice echoing in the house.

What for me? What the fuck? Am I dreaming?

God yes thank you, oh my god.

I thought to myself that's my best friend Melissa since it has been days since we didn't talk, I quickly got up and went down in excitement.

I was happy thinking it was my bestie, "what the fuck." I say under my breath.

I saw an old man like he's in his fifties, hell nah please tell me it's not what I'm thinking it was. I know it's not, I'm sure Dad won't do such a bad thing to me, right? God, please tell me I'm right. I can't stop overthinking.

"That's my daughter, Molly," my dad says proudly. Oh, now he's proud.

Yeah, bullshit.

"Oh, papá, ahora estás orgulloso, ¿sí?" I chuckle sarcastically.  (Oh, Dad, now you're proud, yeah?)

"Cierra la boca y ven aquí rápido." He sent me a glare and then looked at that man and laughed. (Shut your mouth and come here quickly.)

I hate them all.

"Dad, what's happening? Who's this? Tell me now." I say shuttering, I didn't know what he was going to say after this moment for real.

"Oh hi beautiful, your dad always talked to me about you. I'm Alexander!" He smiles excitedly, god how disgusting he is. "You can say that you will be calling me husband from now on." He gave me that creepy smile.

Haha, so funny.

"Fuck no." I curse under my breath.

"Molly, words. Behave what happened to you?" Dad gave me a dead shot.

I don't care, what the hell this man is calling himself a husband?

What in the world?

I feel like I'm in a movie.

A creepy one.

I do not want to end up marrying this old man, and then he'll abuse me just like in the movies. I know all this, I watch all those movies and read those stories where they are forced to get married to an old man, and then he'll abuse them and all that shit.

I do not want this happening to me.

Oh, and now they want to sell me to a creepy, disgusting fifty-year-old man. Are they high? Are they on drugs? Only crazy parents would do that. That means they're insane.

I'm sure they're not okay. These people are crazy. Although I never spoke those words, it seems like I'm cursing so much now.

This is all 'mom's' fault. Is she even my real mother? Who would do that to their child? I didn't do anything wrong to them. I always made them proud, unlike my sisters. I never got into trouble, and I never did anything to make them hate me. She's so dramatic. My head is spinning, and all this happened just because of her. She knew what she was doing.

Bad thoughts crossed my mind again that the old man is going to be my husband soon.

If I escape now, where can I go? I have nowhere. I have no place other than this. Maybe Dad will calm down and forget about all of this. That's what I'm convincing myself. That everything is going to be good. Everything is going to be great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
20.1M 553K 46
Revenge. I'm familiar with it. You have to be when you're the firstborn son of a notorious mafia leader. Death and vengeance have been the very found...
170K 4.6K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
962K 18.2K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...