Vivid Dreams

Oleh Warpzzz

During a battle, Starscream gets left behind to the autobots. when they take him prisoner, they realize how b... Lebih Banyak

Beginning
Waking up
Together forged, together destroyed
Arguments
Troubles
Memories, not so happy memories...
The talk
Friendly visit
Decepticons
Special Thanks
For Cybertron!
A/N
Cries of joy
All Hail Starscream
Past
Scouting energon
Shockwave and Soundwave
Agent Fowler
Memory fluxes
Partners
Partners II
Partners III
Happy Valentines Day!
The war shall continue
Coming out of stasis together
Coming out of stasis together II
Skywarp
The past still hunts
Seeker habits
Who is that?
Nightmares
Assassination Attempt
A New Army
Investigation
A/N
The new decepticon
The attack
A/N
A/N (again, ugh)
Final moments
I need advice ASAP

Agent Fowler II

268 6 4
Oleh Warpzzz

A door slammed open, an angry human coming.''Prime!''

Everyone looked as the agent came in, holding folders full of documents.''It's good to see you, Agent Fowler. How are you?'' Greeted the Prime as he went to the human, everyone else gathering around.''I will be good when I know what happened to the decepticons.'' He said, analyzing every bot.

Starscream and Knockout shifted a little. Knockout didn't have much problem with Fowler, unlike the seeker. He went behind the Prime, silently making him his social shield.

''Agent Fowler, as you see, Starscream and Knockout are handling changes just fine. Both have been helpful, during AND after war.'' Optimus spoke calmly, not minding the fact that Starscream is hiding behind him.''I wish to discuss things. Alone.'' The human said, looking at the Prime.

''What is so important that you can't share it with the others?'' Asked Arcee, her usual cockiness showing.

''It's secret.'' Fowler said, looking at her. ''We can talk in my quarters if you wish.''Prime said, lowering his hand so the human could step inside. He didn't answer, just stepping on the palm of the bot as he carried them to his quarters.

Everyone looked at the pair leaving, confusion radiating off their EM fields.

''That was weird...''Said Starscream, still looking at the corridor.''You don't say.'' Answered Knockout.

Humans really were weird sometimes.

                                                                                                                 ''AGENT FOWLER''

------------------

Sorry for not updating often. Tomorrow we return to school and I have an upcoming History and Math test. I love Math, but History ain't my project. Btw today was my birthday and I'm not sick anymore. Yay

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.5K 325 12
What happens when Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee and Knock Out end up going to the shattered glass universe where black is white and up is down. And have...
10.8K 289 14
Years after the war between the Autobots and Decepticons Starscream wants nothing to do with ether faction. And ponders his place in the universe. Bu...
3.1K 104 21
It's a normal day for Starscream, he had gotten back from the medbay due to the beating he got from Megatron, when in his room he decides he wants to...
21.3K 436 20
Starscream is getting abuse by Lord Megatron. Starscream thinks is the best for him to run away from megatron that just staying with him and getting...