Voice-less, Not Useless

By telliy

Mackenzie "Tiny" Roman have all her life struggle with speech problem, but she made a life in the Marine with... More

Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Tiny
Tools
Viking
Tiny
Fucker
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Wolf
Tiny
Viking
Pussy
Fucker
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Psycho
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Knuckles
Fucker
Knuckles
Fucker
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Marcus Anderson
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Sarge
Bear
Tiny
Cody
Tools
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Cunt
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Wolf
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Knuckles
Fucker
Jeramaine
Bear
Tiny
Bear
Viking
Jeramaine/ Snuggle-puff
Bear
Tiny
Viking
Psycho
Knuckles
Bear
Wolf
Tiny
Viking
Tools
Knuckles
Tiny
Bear
Bear
Viking
Sherman
Tiny
Tiny
Asswipe
Tiny
Bear
Tiny
Numbnutts
Tiny
Wolf
Viking
Tiny
Tools
Knuckles
Tiny
Bear
Asswipe
Tiny
Sherman
Knuckles
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Wolf
Numbnutts
Tiny
Knuckles
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Jeramainne/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Tools
Tiny
Author Note
Bear
Chris Andersson
Psycho
Runt
Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Colonel Clarence 'Cody' Clifford
Tiny
Bear
Fucker
Bear
Tiny
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Bear
Sherman
Tiny
Tiny
Fucker
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Bear
Tools
Tiny
Tiny
Viking
Numbnutts
Bear
Asshole
Tiny
Bear
Runt
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Tools
Wolf
Bear
Asswipe
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Sarge
Bear
Wolf
Fucker
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Fucker
Tiny
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Psycho
Sarge
Fucker
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Runt
Bear
Tiny
Fucker
Asshole
Wolf
Snuggle-puff/Jeramaine
Tools
Viking
Bear
Tiny

Bear

243 11 1
By telliy

I'm looking at my darling looking as Each of the Men kneeling in-front of my love nad They are starting the strangest thing and I see each of them do it Even Runt and Sherman that both are going to stay here with us, I wait until the are at their cars when I lean down.

"Can you explain that?" I whisper in her good ear and I see her nod as she salute the men and they leave and she turn to Runt.

"It's a Dragon Greeting, it started as a joke, We pass the fire from dragon to dragon, We are only doing this when there is no Outsiders around, You are a Ember, meaning you are family, It's a Pray that We are send with our Brothers." Runt speak and I nod as he speak.

"We would have done it if Ma had showed up alone, or with you We would have done this" Runt say and I'm looking at him.

"What do it mean?" I ask and he smile at me.

"It don't mean anything to anyone but us Dragons, it's basically a well-wishing thing, it translate to this, if I should voice it. 'I'm a fire breathing dragon, this is my fire that I'm blessing with a kiss that kiss is to keep your mind sharp and your eyes strong your nose clear and voice strong, and let the fire that I bless may it keep you safe' something like that I think" Runt say and I'm looking at my darling that is looking at the car that left and I know that she miss her brothers and I pull her closer to my body.

"don't worry you will see them soon enough" I whisper to her and she nod.

"I should warn you, My sister is on her way here, I called her last night for I wanted to speak to her and once she found out about us, she told me she coming home and then she hang up on me" I tell her and I know that Runt hear me too.

"She ask if she should be worried" I hear Runt say and I shake my head.

"No Well not really, sure my sister is protective over me, but she will may not understand your quite speech, but I know that My sister will show the respect that you show her, but I will tell her about your speech problem" I tell her and I'm smiling at her as we are walking back inside.

"Who long will it take before your sister is showing up" Runt ask and I turn to him.

"Depending on how fast she can get a sub to take over, anything from a day to three weeks" I tell her and she smile and She whistle to call Skyla and I see Runt, Sherman and My love get ready to go back to work.

"What want to go on the bike?" I ask her as I see her shake her head and I see Runt calling Skyla and he nod as he walk over to the forest and Tiny whistle and She look at the Car, Skyla is already sitting below the tailgate.

"Fine" Runt say and he open the tail gate on the truck and Skyla jump up and he close the Tailgate and he jump on the Bed of the truck.

"See you down at the Garage" Sherman calling out and I see them leave and I drive down the hill and I see that My darling and her brother is driving behind me.

I park my bike and I see my love coming with her truck and before she can pull in I see Runt jump out off the bed of the truck, and he rolling and I see him get to his feet, and I see that Vikings Bike are parked and I see the others standing out side and look at me.

"You sure to let Viking go for Three months?" I hear Kicker say and I'm looking at him.

"We can deal with Viking being away for Three months" I tell him and I see My darling park her truck and she jump out of the truck and Call Skyla and I see her glare at Runt and I think she is yelling at him.

"I know but Katherina is coming home" I tell him and I hear everyone of my brothers stop moving.

"What happen?" I hear Breaker ask and I turn to him.

"Told her about my Hummingbird" I say and I hear them start laughing, because They know I fucked up.

"oh We are going to enjoy this" Shovelhead say and I see Sherman wheel himself over.

"You have no trouble with Bitch and me take over the Office today?" Sherman ask and I nod.

"As long as you two help with the paper work for the garage" Butcher say and he nod.

"Don't worry we will get the paperwork out off the way first" Sherman say and I see Runt take off with Skyla.

"don't worry Skyla will come back soon" Sherman say and I see my love walk into the office with Sherman wheeling himself after her.

I turn to the work board that, my love place on the first week after she started to work in the office and I find my name and I smile as I take down Viking's Name of the board, and I knock on the doorframe to the office and I see Sherman come up and I hold Viking's name up.

"Mama, Viking is off the board who work for him?" Sherman Call out and I see My love coming with two Name.

"Ink and Hawk?" I ask and she tilt her head almost as to say something.

"Viking is a all-around mechanic, Hawk and Ink are not as good with all off the stuff" Sherman say and I see her stick the name board and I see her start moving work orders around.

I see Viking coming out and I see him looking at the Board, and he nod as us and he walk up and he tap my darling on her shoulder and I see her turn to him.

"Lunch?" he ask and I guess that He asking in the silent language, that Viking and my darling both use.

"Sure Bitch need to get at least thru one of this stacks before Lunch" Sherman call out and I see that my love is making a hand signal that Sherman is calling out.

"Okay" Viking say and he walk back to his room and I see Sherman smirk.

"You think Buzz is going full marine intake?" Sherman ask and my love smirk at him too and she nod.

"Wait you told him to do that?" Sherman ask and I feel left out.

"Holy shit" Sherman say and he wheel himself outside and he and I see him caught up with Runt and he is talking to Runt about something.

"Love?" I ask and I see her smirk and I see take a notepad and I take it from her and she look at me.

"Viking" she say and place her hand over her ear and I guess this is something she don't want Viking to hear and I give her the notepad.

Sherman just found out that Buzz and the others are going to give Viking the full Marine expertise, they are not only going to teach him how to deal with Marine life, they are going to give him all of it

I read the note that my love just wrote and I see her burn the note and I see her smile almost as if she know something that I don't. I see her go back to work and I see that Viking is dropping his bag at his bike.

"You are not taking your bike there, You are going by a Buss, trust me on this" the Instructor is calling to Viking and he nod.

"It's find, Bear can you drive it to Tools or up the hill, to Tiny's home, I don't want my bike staying here for three months" Viking call out to me and I nod to him and I know that we are towing it up the hill.

I grab the work order that my darling put out under my name and I go to work, Ink and Hawk is on the repo call and I don't know why she keep send them together but They start working better after my darling had sort of yelled at them I wouldn't call it yell but We all know she was yelling, I'm working on a Honda, I'm not really listening to what's going on around me, but I'm getting my work done and I give the work order to Sherman as he have taken over the office work and my love is working on her paper and I see her place them in piles, and I see one say Yes and One say No, and I see her keep going and I can tell that she know somethings about these Papers.

"Runt" I hear my love call as he come running in and I see her give him a file and he smile.

"This the Yes list?" he ask and she nod as she make a hand movement telling him to move.

He take off running and she turn to Sherman and he nod as to my love Walk over to Where Viking are and I see her give him note and she walk over to her Truck and I see her drive off and I know that Viking asked her to go to Lunch and I hope that, Viking know what he is getting his ass into, because the Grin that Sherman had and the way Runt was laughing and the look in my Loves eyes tells me that They know what Viking is in for. I hear Kicker call out me that Lunch is here and We are eating together and I see that Sherman is taking his seat with us.

"You seem over happy about something" Wolf ask and I see him look at Sherman.

"Well lets just say that Viking don't know what is going to happen" Sherman say and I see Dad turn to him.

"No" Dad say and he seem to know what is going on.

"Yep, Trust me he will know" Sherman say and my dad just bow his head.

"I'm turning my phone off" Dad say and I turn to him.

"Have Katherina Called you?" I ask and he shake his head.

"No, but I think she planning to be here within a week" Dad say and I see him smile at me.

"I think she will be here in two days" I tell him and he smile at me as we are eating.

I go back two work and I don't hear my love coming back but I see that Sherman is going back to the office and he go back to working on the paper that My love left him and the paper for the Club, I guess that my love will have the last word on how will go in the Dragons program, I get a text from my love telling me that She is helping Viking buy a few last things that he would need and it's a smile face, after need. I'm guessing that she is fucking him over, and I don't know if I should warn my brother or no, but Then again, I don't want to piss my love off and Viking should know better than trust them, he know that The Crazy once love to prank one and other, so I don't make the call on texting him and warning him that, his sister may prank him. This make me smile, I really wish I could see his face when he find out that his own sister prank him, I have to talk to her tonight so I can warn her about my sister so that my love know what is to expect when she come around. I get my work done and I see that my love is sitting on the picknick-table with Viking next to her and he seem tried and I see Buzz smiling at him and I see Tiny wave us over and I see her give him a can of beer and I frown, We all know he is going to bootcamp, why would she give him that, I see the others start talking to him and having fun with him, and I'm walking over to him.

"Hey Want a beer?" I hear Runt ask and hold out a beer to me and I smile at him.

"Viking, are you sure about this?" I ask and I see the bag is packed really good.

"Yeah I'm sure, I just hope that you guys can deal with shit without me for a few months" Viking say and I smile at him.

"Don't worry brother, You have given your vote over, and we will make sure not to make any big things while you are gone" Breaker tells him and I see my darling hugging him and I see her give him a number and I see him look at it.

"Your phone number?" he ask and she nod as he read it.

"Are you ready?" I hear the Instructor ask and I see a buss coming and I frown as Viking nod.

"Yes I'm Ready" he say and I see him grab his bag and I can tell it's heavy and I see him turn around and hug my darling and she have as smile on her lips.

"She wish you good lucky, and don't fucking give up" Sherman say and I see him nod as he let go of his sister and he nod to her as bed down and grab the bag and I can tell it's heavy.

"I will not" He say and I see Buzz speak to the driver and he nod.

I see Runt, Sherman and My darling is smirking and waving at Viking as the buss drive away and once the Buss is out of the sight I see them start to laughing, Buzz is looking at them.

"How much Alcohol did you give him?" Buzz say and Runt smile.

"Only half of a bottle" Runt say and I see him look at My butterfly.

"You know he will throw up" Buzz say and I see them smirk.

"You are really fucking him up, who is going thru with him?" Buzz ask and I see them smile.

"A few of dragons, Don't worry Buzz, He will not be alone" Sherman say and I see him shake his head.

"You Dragons are fucking Crazy, because I have found more than one of you Doing the Basic training more than once and you fuckers done the dragons training as soon as you get a changes, I heading to the base" he say and I see him get in his truck and leave and I see the others still laughing.

"Are you guys coming up for dinner?" I hear Sherman ask and I see them nod and I smile too.

"We are leaving for the nest why don't you drop in when you are ready, Mama is going to baby sit the phone and you will hear this" Sherman say and Runt take off with Skyla behind him and My darling walk over to her truck and Sherman is wheel himself to his car and I see them leave and I know that they are getting the dinner done.

I go back to the club house to lock up Viking's Room, to make sure that no one is going into his Room and I see that he have closed the door but the door is not locked, so I lock it up Viking room and I know that Knuckles will take Vikings bike up the hill to my love hose and I hope that she will take lock it up, I walk out to see Knuckles load up Viking's Bike on the Tow-truck and he smile, We are heading up the hill together. I'm get on the bike and I drive up the hill and once I'm getting up the hill, I see Knuckles and Runt, un-load the Bike and I see a door open that I haven't seen yet, and I see Skyla running around and I park my bike and I walk into the house and Skyla follow me and I hear the voice of one of them, and it's calling Skyla and she come running and I walk in to see Sherman sitting on the floor pressing a button, that is calling Skyla, and then he press Come, I see Skyla is up at him and he press the word Sit.

"I'm training Skyla" Sherman say as I walk over to the kitchen where my darling are cooking. I see her turn to me as I step in and she start smile and wave me over to me.

My Darling is cooking some Chicken stew and she is asking in her way for my help and sure I'm going to help her, I know that we have a few, people to cook for and I hear Knuckles coming in and he walk up to my darling and give her a kiss on the Cheek, and he go to work too. I hear my brothers coming and I smile as I hear them asking for where the knife and forks are and even plate and I see Dad come in and I see Runt come in and he throw a key against Tiny and she spin around to get it and I see her leave the room. I guess that she putting the keys away. We are seating the table and I see my love coming back and I see her smile and I see her walk over to me and I pull her close and I see her phone that laying on the counter, and I frown I know that she is waiting for the call from Viking, but she seem relax for that, I see the others dragons also are relax so they know something I don't know, and like the others the other night we end up outside around the fire pit and They are singing a few song and I'm surprised that they know the song backwards, and It's getting later and later, so my brothers leaving and I see that Runt and Sherman are throwing stone at my darling and she is throwing stone at them too, I see them keep throwing these small stone and I don't really get it, but I'm checking the clock and it's almost midnight and I see them still throwing the stone. I yawn and I pull my love closer and I hide my face in her neck and I feel my body relax, and I falling asleep in the Easy chair and I hear the fire and my darling allow me to sleep against her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It's You By Ailia

Teen Fiction

179K 5.9K 28
Alexandra Brown is a young twenty something stumbling through life with a big secret, no money, and a car with questionable noises. Aiden Moran just...
56.1K 2.4K 34
(Under Serious Editing) First shoot question ask later, That was always Damion Grey, motto, being in the army from age 18 helped him alot, he got col...
28.4K 959 39
Preview: I looked up, and smiled at Cole. I knew what has happened to me. I just didn't want to show too much of it. Ever since I started to know him...
494 89 14
Forced to enlist as a guardian, a pacifist finds hope within a passionate singer. --- (A Triple Point story.) Mackenzie Olomana enjoys chatting up...