ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ

20.5K 755 202
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I realize that my actions were irrational. I shouldn't have acted that way to you all."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä came across a pretty populated beach, she had guessed this was where majority of the teens and fishermen were at.

Her eyes scanned the scene until found the familiar group of girls sitting by a wooden bench, all comforting each other. Dahliä approached them, they seemed to be talking normally until they noticed the Sully hissed in self defense.

"Stay back!"

"Crazy bitch!"

She chose not to let that get to her, and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about what I did." The girls looked up at her, confused on why she was apologizing, when she didn't look sorry at all.

Dahliä had a smirk on the entire time. "You are a savage! Zeiu is missing hair!" One of the girls cried out, Dahliä eyed Zeiu.

She ripped off quiet a bit, it seemed like they were all treated by the Tsahìk already, each girl had a huge bandage cloth around a part of their body. "I think she looks better now."

Zeiu's eyes twitched, she got up and attempted to claw Dahliä, but the girl had much faster reflexes and took a step back, with a grin on her face as the girls held their friend back. "I'm not here to fight you."

"Fight me! Prove to me you're not weak!" Other people began looking at them, Dahliä though Zeiu was making herself look like a fool in public.

Dahliä stood there dumbfounded, "Have you looked at yourself?" She couldn't help but laugh, was she really serious right now.

Dahliä proceeded to roll her eyes, "Please, I could break your body with my pinky," The girl showed a sarcastic look and wiggled her pinky in front of the girls faces, the extra tiny finger that they didn't have. 

"Fuck you, bitch! Malìk is suppose to be mine! My father is a great warrior and the Tsahìk chose me to mate with him!"

Dahliä rolled her eyes at Zeiu, and crossed her arms. She was already so over this whole thing, why did it seem like Zeiu kept repeating stuff over and over again?

"Congratulations? I don't know what you want me to say. Oh," Dahliä sheepishly smirked pointing towards her mouth. "You have a little something there."

The other girls hissed at her, taking a step closer to her. "Ok. Serious now, I'm here to apologize. I realize that my actions were irrational. I shouldn't have acted that way to you all."

"You're a freak! You and your family are a disgrace to Eywa! You don't belong here! You aren't a true Na'vi!" Her ears slightly flopped at the random girl's comment.

Zeiu began to scream all the names in the book, before Tsireya arrived and held Dahliä's arm softly. "Zeiu, please stop!"

Zeiu attempted to once again attack Dahliä, only to get punched down once more by Dahliä. "Do you ever learn?!" It was a serious question.

Tsireya stepped in front of her and Zeiu fell to the ground, screaming her head off. The girls began to scream with her, all yelling at Dahliä, as she stood before them with a playful smirk.

Dahliä scoffed at them, "Look who's the crazy one now, bitches! Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!"

Tsireya held the older girl closer, "Let's go, Dahliä. Please." Tsireya attempted to take Dahliä with her.

"No, no. Wait," She turned back to the other girls as they calmed Zeiu down, who was still crying. "Do you accept my apology?"

"No!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, Dahliä wrinkled her nose. "Fuck you! I loved beating your ass up, bitch! Don't ever start shit with me!" Tsireya felt like this would lead to another fight and dragged her away, Dahliä still casually throwing a few more things in.

She might've not succeed like her father wanted her to, but she did apology. It's not her problem that Zeiu didn't accept it. "Dahliä, please. I have to tell you something."

Tsireya managed to take the girl well away from the populated beach, "What is it?"

"Anoung has told me that they took Lo'ak beyond the reef- please. Please, take it easy. I beg of you."

She didn't taken what Tsireya had really said until she felt the anger return. Does everyone want to get a beating today?

It seemed like every single reef person wanted to test her.

Zeiu, Malìk and Malìk's brother? Who's next?

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Ao'nung had this head down, he and his friends thought it'd be funny, but Lo'ak hasn't returned in the past hour and it was concerning.

The first thing he did was tell Malìk, he cousins exactly tell his parents or he'd get in trouble, but he also needed someone to do something. Despite the fight from earlier with the boys, he still thought coming to his older brother was a good idea.

What Ao'nung failed to think about was Malìk telling Neteyam.

Ao'nung sat on the sand with his friends, Malìk on the wooden bench next to them, as Neteyam leaning against the tree, they waited for Tsireya ti come back with Dahliä.

Once the two girls were spotted, first thing Neteyam did was get up, and place an arm around his older sister once he got closer to the boys. "Skxwangs! What were you thinking?!"

Neteyam began to 'ssshh' her, having a stern stare back at the reef boys, he was just as pissed off as her but he could contain it. "Ao'nung and his friends are idiots."

"Leaving my brother beyond the reef alone!"

Her heart couldn't handle it, she had no idea where Lo'ak was, she had no idea how to get him, what was she meant to do?

What if he was hurt?

What if he was hungry or thirsty?

What if the currents are strong and he can't swim properly?

What if he dies?

Dahliä began to hyperventilate, she couldn't handle this, the thought of Lo'ak getting hurt scared the fuck out of her.

He was such a little shit for agreeing to go, but none of this was his fault. It was all their fault, they took him to the reef and abandoned him.

Her poor baby brother.

Malìk approached the two, he had crossed his arms and sighed. "Dahliä, I've already scolded him. Lets just sit and talk this out." She scoffed at the eldest words, sit and talk this out? This whole day, everyone has been getting on her nerves, including him.

"Don't you even try to talk to me!" She snarled at him, Neteyam holding her tighter making sure, he wouldn't want her to hurt anybody else.

Neteyam knew that something was happening between him and Dahliä, but chose not to bring it up right now.

"Leaving Lo'ak by himself, fucking idiots! All three of you!"

"Malìk is right, sister. Please." Neteyam eyed her, and cupped her cheek as she took a deep breaths, she placed her hand in his, looking straight through the reef boy's souls.

Ao'nung and his friends did their best to not make eye contact with her, too scared it might trigger her yell or kill.

"Pray to Great Mother right now, because if my brother isn't found alive," The boys glanced at her for a second, "Blood will be paint the Metkayina."

It was like they shat themselves in that moment, Dahliä slightly hissed as Neteyam guided her away from the group. Malìk's stomach kept turning, she was so fucking pissed.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Are you going to talk normal?" She wrinkled her nose Neteyam's question, the two had arrived back at the pod, "Sure." Dahliä reached for a blanket.

"Is there something between you and Malìk?"

Beat.

The girl slowly turned around, her facial expression said it all to Neteyam, Dahliä approached him as she quickly placed the blanket around her, "You cannot tell anyone, Neteyam. I will rip your guys out!" She angrily whispered, hitting him with the end of her blanket.

Neteyam began laughing, "I won't! You know I won't, I would say that I'm happy for you but you seem to be angry at him."

"Rightfully so, he's stupid." Dahliä sat down on the ground, and tapped next to her for Neteyam to join. "Why is that?"

"He has his own Olzar-."

"You're jealous?" Dahliä? Jealous? No. "They fucking wish! I'm mad-."

"So why are you angry at him?" She let out a grunt, "Neteyam! Do you also want me to be angry at you?!" The boy couldn't help to laugh as she hit his arm, pouted with her arms crossed. "He never told me, not once. That's why I'm mad at him."

"Has he tried to apologize?"

"He's tried to explain himself, but he knows better to approach me right now. I will kill him." She let out a deep sigh, placing her head on Neteyam's shoulder. "Do you think you'll ever forgive him?"

"Maybe, if I feel like it. He won't win so easily, I always win." Neteyam placed his head on her shoulder, "You do always win... so have you kissed him?"

Her face flushed red, pushing Neteyam off of her and getting up, pacing around the pod. "Shut up! That doesn't matter! We have to focus on Lo'ak!"

"I know! I know!," Neteyam began to catch his breath, "We'll have to wait for them to get back." He was referring to their parents, they needed to know before Ney'tiri would burn the whole village down- like mother, like daughter.

"Dahliä! Neteyam!" Tuk ran in the pod, running straight to her sisters legs. "I missed you! You've been avoiding me all day!" Dahliä gave out a dramatic gasp, "That is not true!" She got down and repeatedly kissed Tuk's cheek, "I could never avoid a face like this!"

Tuk uncontrollably giggled before slightly gasping at Dahlia's bruised lip from the fight, Tuk always had a bad habit of touching peoples wounds when she wasn't suppose to.

Dahliä flicked her hand off, "What happened there?" Her ears flopped, "It's fine, where's Kiri? We have to talk to her."

The small Na'vi crossed her arms, as Neteyam picked her up and kissed her cheek. "I want to be included too!"

"Yes, Tuk. You will be included." Neteyam flashed a warm smile, Dahliä pinched her cheeks and squished her face. "Whiny baby." The eldest let out a small laugh, before walking out of the pod to look for Kiri.

They needed to tell her about Lo'ak too.

"I'm not a whiny baby!" She caressed her cheek, "No, you're not." The boy held her and followed after Dahliä.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

Hi sorry this chapter took a while, I've been sooo lazy but it got it done!! They'll be another one released today, so enjoy!

I love you 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 36 17
ɴᴇᴛᴇʏᴀᴍ x ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ɴᴀ'ᴠɪ [ ᴏᴄ ] ' ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪʟ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ' ' ᴏʜ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ? ʏᴇᴀʜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴏʏ. ' ɴᴏʀɪᴀɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴏᴄ ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ...
31.3K 789 21
"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏! " 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕" 𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆...
268K 8.3K 69
"I hate you." "No you don't." "Shut up." Enemies to lovers Aonung x oc
120K 1.3K 12
╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫