𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

Von strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... Mehr

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18

161 21 34
Von strawberry1d

After enjoying a peaceful meal at Seokjin's establishment, Hobi and Jessica said their goodbyes to their friends.Hoseok wasn't sure why Jessica was acting so clingy all of a sudden. Did something happen or what?

When she and Yoenra emerged from the bathroom, her attitude was entirely different. Noémie appeared slightly deflated as he watched her cousin returned to their seats. What happened in the restroom intrigued him. A few minutes later, she and her family exited the restaurant without looking back while she did her best to avoid making eye contact with him. She had a dejected expression throughout and appeared on the verge of crying.

Hoseok was aware that he couldn't speak directly to Jess about Noémie without also disclosing his attraction to the woman. oh! gosh, what is he going to do?

He hoped desperately that Jessica wasn't in her typical confrontational mood. Since Jessica and Yeonra had to excuse themselves to go the restroom, he took out his phone and texted Noèmie, so he knows it was his fault because he couldn't stop staring at her.

To talk about what's going on between them, he wants to meet with her. He knows he needs to find a resolution and put these conflicting feelings to rest, but he also knows he just wants to be in the presence of this stunning girl. He feels bad for not remaining devoted to Jessica, so he holds back on truly acknowledging his feelings for Noémie, which go beyond just liking her. He believed that he had betrayed Jessicas'trust.

Jessica has every right to be irritated after witnessing Namjoon and Seokjin's stunned looks as well as his response to Noémie and Ms. Seo's hot beauty in her designer attire when she was all dolled up.

She got him breathless and gave him explicit images of both of them that caused him to become so breathless to the chagrin of the two maknaes, who saw his discomfort the whole evening. He simply couldn't relax in the same room as Jess and Noèmie.

When he texted her and she replied, he realized she was safeguarding her heart from heartbreak and that he was the reason for it. As a result, he can't lead her on until he and Jessica figure out their relationship.

He is only aware of one thing: this situation cannot continue. Long-distance relationships are making him sick and tired. The clear message from Jimin was to dump Jessica. Even his friends could see how much it hurt him to be away from his girlfriend for such a long time and how he was struggling to move on.

Jess cannot be hurt in that way by him unless she decides to end the relationship on her own and based on the way he presently viewed her, she is not ready to end it. Even though their relationship has obvious cracks, she needs him in her life.

As they stepped inside his living room in the Presidential suite, he let out a heavy sigh.

As she began removing her earrings, Jessica kicked off her shoes. As Hoseok pulled the drapes closed and turned on the side lamp that provided the living room's rich ambiance he fixed her attention on him. She stood behind him and suddenly wrap her arms around him in a back hug.

"Hobi-darling please stay with me tonight. I need you," she whispers seductively.

"Jess, please, it's almost 11 o'clock and I need to go," he said as he stiffened and stood frozen. "Tomorrow I have to travel to Ulsan for a business meeting". For a little moment, he closed his eyes and prayed not to cave.

"Darling--please!"Putting pressure on him, she begins to give him a tender kiss on the lips.

She started removing his coat from his shoulders and her voice grew urgent, "Please--stay with me--", with the same yearning and intensity...

When your uncle parked the car in the garage when you got home, you were very quiet. Your uncle and aunt gave you a tight hug in appreciation as Ha-Ni appeared exhausted. She and your uncle thoroughly loved the meal. The presentation of the beef entrée was the topic of nonstop conversation.

You were happy that they liked it. You and Ha-Ni take off your shoes right away and put on your slippers. Ha-ni has a really contented and joyful demeanor. You internally rejoiced for having made your family happy. Your heart was the only thing that felt a little anxious.

Ha-Ni asked, "Noémie...not to be nosy or anything, but why was Mr. Jung's focus on you so much that his girlfriend confronted you like that in the restroom? She doesn't sound friendly at all."

You sigh "It's a long story. She may not have liked the fact that I worked at the hotel."

Ha-ni chuckled "You were obviously amazing tonight. Wow, your fashion made Bangtans' eyes pop and their wives and girlfriends uneasy." They proceeded to the kitchen area since you needed a shot of coffee and Ha-Ni wanted to make her folks' late-night jasmine tea.

Han-Ni is concerned as she looks at you and says, "Noémie you look suddenly so dismayed why."

She arched her brows and hurried to your side to comfort her strong cousin as you sat down on the kitchen chair with your head on the table and moaned, "Ha-Ni ---" You then slowly lifted up your head with teary eyes.

"What is it Noèmie? You have been so uneasy ever since we entered the restaurant and Mr. Jung fixated on you. What causes that, specifically? --" You had just wiped your tears, but the pain was still in them as she patted your shoulder.

"Ha-Ni I...I fell in love with Mr. Jung, and I don't know how to control or let these feelings. I've never experienced love like this, Ha-Ni. This is so intense," you sobbed gently, laying your head on your arms on the table.

"Omg..omg! "Ha- Ni's eyes bulge out like saucers. "How did it happen so fast?" She was shocked when she said, "You both disliked each other."

Did something happen between the hot CEO and Noèmie?

You stammer incoherently, "Like the proverb that goes, 'There is a narrow line between love and hate,' and we crossed that line...I love him, Ha-Ni, and it's a hopeless love. His girlfriend is back and I think she notices our stare down."

"Oh, Noémie Sorry you have to experience unrequited love. Just imitate what I did after Bang Chan left me, and you'll eventually get over him "Not wanting to think back on the devastation she experienced a few months ago, she adds quietly.

You raised your head and asked, "What did you do...drink?" with red-rimmed eyes you mutter.

Ha-Ni smiled "Obviously not, no! The solution is not alcohol. He's going to leave your system soon, I promise. I'm sorry you had to witness his devotion to and affection for his girlfriend this evening. Those longing looks he gave you might indicate that he likes you too "She pondered the way the CEO had observed her cousin. He was fascinated.

You shook your head and said, "Ha-Ni, I don't want to hurt him. In my heart, mind, and soul, I just want to let him go. Ha-Ni, I can't sleep. Every night, I dream about this idiot. Why didn't I feel this way about Gervais? "You look more distraught than ever.

"Don't worry; from what I've heard, Gervais is a charming guy," Ha-Ni said with a smile. "He could therefore serve as a distraction for you. We can also go to the movies, and this weekend we are departing for our little girl trip. In the Maldives, you might run into someone you really like. You never know. Everybody can experience a little holiday romance. I'm ready for anything"

You smirk after wiping your eyes, "Really, Ha-Ni? Gervais? We'll see, but he's a wonderful friend and promises he'll take me out every day. However, I'm not looking to date anyone right now. I'm under so much stress trying to get Mr. Jung Hoseok out of my system, Ha-ni. He sent me a text asking to meet. Put bluntly, I'm dubious if I could. I was warned to stay well away from him by his girlfriend. " You shook your head as you pondered his girlfriend's threatening demeanor.

"But didn't you mention their relationship is on hiatus for eight months?" Ha-ni scowled in confusion.

You shrugged and just said, "I also heard that. Maybe they've reconciled or will do so". You are in pain even thinking about it. Jessica in Hoseok's muscular arms-you simply cannot imagine it. Just reliving your intense encounter last Friday left you breathless. Your ideal partner, he was. He provided for your every need and then some. How are you going to ever forget him?

"Is Jessica the name she goes by? She is very foolish. Did she really actually believe Mr. Jung would go eight months without a girl? If I was him, I would go on dates with women. His girlfriend isn't serious because she thinks a fine man like him won't look around. You are gorgeous and I already saw the chemistry between the two of you---" she smirk as she looked at you.

"Okay, cousin. Did you two kiss? Tell me, please!" Half smiling, she begged with her curious eyes glistening.

"If you wait, I'll tell you. Maybe if we are in the Maldives with Anais, you wouldn't let me keep you from preparing our hot drinks." Feeling a little better, you smirk. You might benefit from taking a trip.

She gave you a lighthearted shoulder smack, "You are such a spoiled brat. What time will your colleagues arrive?" Ha-Ni enquired while she was preparing the drinks.

With a sigh "They will arrive tomorrow evening, Pierre sent me a text message. Thursday is the Cartier gala night. Oh, mon Dieu we need to get our outfits Ha-Ni. I'm very glad that Idiot paid my money since now I can get my desired dress. "

Thinking about the little gala event that will be attended by prominent people from Seoul and the media, you start to appear excited once more. The arrangement was fortunately made by your colleagues. Also, huge assistance in organizing was Mr. Kim Taehyung. His conference rooms will be utilized for the gala.

As she added some sweetness to your coffee, she exclaimed, "Awesome!" and handed it to you. You sipped from the steaming drink as she hastily excused herself to take her parents' hot tea to their bedroom.

Sitting quietly there, you thought back on the evening with tired eyes.

Jessica might feel threatened because of you and Mr. Jung's interaction, which made you both feel incredibly uneasy to watch your love swooning over another woman made her react may be out of character.

Jessica looked so beautiful up close that you couldn't believe it. You feel depressed since she already sees you as an enemy. It was never your intention for her to believe she must fight for what is truly hers. Mr. Jung incredibly loves her, and their long-term relationship is similar to marriage. He'll stick by her out of loyalty.

You realized what a serious mistake it was after being so attached to him. Hoseok now seems confused. He struggles to understand the feelings he has for you, and it hurts you to watch him in such distress. You would not be able to hold back if Mr. Kim hadn't interrupted because you are aware of how drawn he is to you. You would definitely confess and you don't know if you would've let him go...that easily.

Just then, you made the decision to let Jessica love and feel secure in her relationship with her "man" without having to worry all the time that a rival is pursuing him.

You pulled out your phone, browsed through your contact list, and sent him one final text.

You: I'm sorry.

Without feeling guilty, you block Mr. Jung's number and remove it from your contact list. This is a better option. You took a long breath. It was the first step toward getting him out of your system.

You turned your head as you felt Ha-ni enter the living room again. You quickly drink the last of your sweet coffee and consider whether you'll be able to go to sleep.

"Is it time for you to retire to bed? Now I'm tired.." She was yawning.

Nodding, you begrudgingly got up from the table "Okay, let's get to bed. I appreciate you being here for me, Ha-ni." You give your cousin a bear embrace.

She snorts, "We made a commitment to always be there for each other," as she is held in your arms.

After turning off all the lights and making sure all the doors were shut, you two headed to your respective rooms, which are across from one another.

Jessica was out of her depth as her fingers were caught in his hair. She gave him a fierce kiss all the way down to his chiseled chest, massaging it with her hands as they made their way under his dark turtleneck shirt. Right now, she wants him physically!

"I love you, Hoseok," she whispered against his hot mouth. She seductively draws his body eagerly closer to her, pleading, "Please make love to me. " He was supposed to give in as she gave him passionate, open-mouthed, frantic kisses.

With his breathing becoming labored, Hoseok's hands were cupping her face. With a hint of regret, he briefly closed his eyes as he lifted his face.

Omg! Put bluntly, he is not able to be with her. When he gave her passionate and yearning kisses. He unashamedly envisioned Noèmie in his arms. Soft and welcoming. It was magical. He pretends that she is kissing him, and he offers her a kiss in response. When he was startled back to reality when he heard Jessica's seductive voice.

Oh, goodness! He is toast. His heart was racing wildly when he came to realize that he was almost exposed by calling out Noémie name in the heat of passion.

He got up from Jessica, who was in shock, and lifted his heated body away from her soft curves as he hastily brushed his hair backward.

He was so close.

Jessica was completely confused and still in a daze from the passionate make-out session.

"I...ca can't be with you tonight, Jess. I'm sorry, but I have to go."He rushed up to the entrance by the dining area but was unable to establish eye contact as he grabbed his coat, car keys, and cell phone.

Still confused about what had happened, Jessica jumped to her feet and rushed after him "Wait, Hoseok! What is going on? what is wrong? Talk to me!" She just watched the closed door stunned go a few seconds before she open it with meaning running after him, just as the elevator closed.

She was rendered speechless as she saw the elevator descend to Hoseoks' private underground parking, where four of his high-end vehicles are parked.

With total confusion, she shook her head. What was that? He's never been restrained when they make out as they did tonight. He was sexy as hell tonight. He caused her a heart attack. Why wasn't he willing to spend the night with her?

She stumped barefoot on the porcelain tiles, grabbing her hair frustratedly. Has she miscalculated the period of their hiatus? Was she too confident in him waiting for her?

Hoseok didn't get in his sports car and start it up right away; instead, he sat back on the headrest and had his eyes closed.

The image of Noémie simply won't leave his thoughts. He was quite attracted to her velvety lips. God forbid, that body! Gosh...his mind is in disarray.

The startling realization that Ms. Seo Noémie had irrevocably ruined him was a shock to him.

A/N: Hoseok just cannot forget You.

I appreciate everyone who read the chapters and left such kind comments. Please vote or comment, shadow readers, so I can get to know the new Sparkles.

A big thank you to everyone who consistently voted and even added the book to their reading list. I'm going to focus a little more on the Soulbound series, so Je'taime will take a brief rest.

Do not fear. Drama is still coming in abundance for Noèmie and Hosoek.

Next coming episodes, little spoilers to keep you glued,😁.1) .. Gervais's return and what is his past connection to Mr... Jung?

2)... Noèmie got shocking news.

3) ... a new love is blossoming.

Questions to ponder:

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you believe Jessica will soon be dumped or will they attempt to mend their relationship?

How do you think Hoseok will react to Noèmie blocking him?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

464K 25.7K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
304K 13.2K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
336K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...