Fgo: 'What If' One Shot Colle...

By KenkenSite

This is just a collection of my fanfic of Fgo More

Odette (Vivian/Leda)

Baal Zebul

340 8 0
By KenkenSite

Ritsuka Fujimaru Pov.

The Chaldea has been under attacked by an unknown parasite it was vaguely insectoid magical being with a long spike protruding from its head. It uses this spike to burrow into a victim's spine, allowing the creature to enslave them. Humans under the control of this creature have glowing green eyes and the Homunculi's characteristic light tether emerging from their backs.

Meanwhile in our protagonist who was outside in the based were lots of insectoid swarming out of nowhere waiting for the gates to open, as everyone is struggling to beat all of these parasite every servants are now exhausted and the people are struggling and more tired.

Solomon/Romani: Ritsuka... Mashu... Get ready we're about to open the gates, as it's about to open get inside immediately along with the other servants. Got it...

Ritsuka/Mashu/Other Servants: Understood

???: You think I'd let you all do that now my pet destroyed the gate.

A mysterious voice said as the parasites destroyed the gate for them to enter ad somehow everyone got to familiar who that voice is, and why they got all under attacked especially in Chaldea.

Ritsuka: That voice.

Solomon/Romani: No way he's alive.

Da Vinci: Seem to be that way, Our enemy is indeed Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Why yes indeed servant 'Leonardo Da'Vinci' do you all like my new creation I call them 'Perlucidis', a parasitic control module creatures made to control both servants and human.

Lev Lainur said as he infront of Ritsuka along with his servants.

Ritsuka: How are you still alive?

Lev Lainur: All thanks to this.

Lev Laiur said as he show a holy grail in his hand.

Archer Emiya: The holy grail.

Ritsuka: No way that's the holy grail from 'Fuyuki Singularity'.

Caster Cu Chulainn: So he it all along.

Mashu: What do you want now this time sir Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Same as always with a little twist I'm going to start with you first.

Lev Lainur shoot a blast of electric zap to Ritsuka luckily it was blocked by Mashu's shield

Mashu: Senpai are you okay?

Ritsuka: I'm fine and this is more challenging.

Lev Lainur then jumps to the very big Perlucidis in a standing position as he says a word.

Lev Lainur: Now Pan-Humanity last master let's see on what will you do next.

Then not a moment so soon Fujimaru Ritsuka walks for and begun to takes of his white polo uniform, revealing his black leather long sleeve shirt with an expose back.

Da Vinci: Ritsuka what are you don't you dare go closer to him.

Jason: And this is also not the time to take off your clothes too.

Solomon/Romani: Wait why is he wearing that kind a of an outfit does one of the officials gave him those.

BB: Not to mention why it has an exposed back.

Suddenly a glowing mark appears on his back it was a tribal style that has a face of a frog or toad as everyone is surprised, to see that he has another command spell even the servants and Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Wait, what is this why do you have another command spell?!

Ritsuka: This is more than just a command spell this a beast slave and the only way to control a beast servant.

Everyone: What!!!!!

Solomon/Romani: Beast Slave

Da Vinci: The only way to control a beast servants.

Ritsuka then raises his one hand and slams it right toward his chest that went through to his heart.

Ritsuka: DO O IA RITSUKA FUJIMARU. (Ritsuka then raises his one hand and slams it right toward his chest tat went through to his heart making everyone shocked to see on what he was doing as magic circle appears o his surroundings.)CNILA D COMSELHA ODO ANANAEL.(Ritsuka then ripped out his heart making everyone horrified on what he was doing as they scream on his name.) FABOAN ZUMVI FAFEN NIIS. (Ritsuka squeezes his own heart tightly dripping some small amount of blood on the floor.) BLIOR HE PARADIZ. (Ritsuku then summons a huge demonic toad as it appears it begun to melt down and forms into a red-haired pale-skin woman, who wores a regal gown that reminiscence the 'Victorian era' of romanticism and she also has a fancy parasol.)

Everyone were shocked to see that he manage to summon a beast servant in the battlefield the question is who is the servant he summon.

Ritsuka: Beast VII... One of the 72 Pillars of Solomon she is the 'The Siren Creeping Plague' and 'The Empress of the Fathom' let me introduced to you to 'Baal Zebul' the opera singer of devildom.

Baal Zebul: Good evening my master is the new recital stage.

Staff 1: A beast servant

Staff 2: Not just a beast servant it was also a demon king the one who govern the Qliphoth Tree of Hod.

Staff 3: Class - Beast... NP - Fertile Rondo, Song of Baal, Calamity Rain and Nega-Harmony.

Ritsuka: The stages is yours now...

Baal Zebul: Oh my such large audience... I better jump in to the chorus... Ah-ham

As Baal-Zebul Begun to sing one by one the parasite are successfully been kill as it was exploded to pieces, even if the parasite gathered around to group themselves they still don't matched on the beast servant that kills them in one sound of her song.

Some servants were amazed and awe on what she can do and for some reason some of them somehow gained a strength and power to fight, then they joined the fight to help and protect Chaldea from Lev Lainur.

Phantom of the Opera: I don't know what happened... But it feel like Christine wants to join... Christine, Christine -- Surely My Love Song Shall Resound Even Through Hell...

Phantom of Opera said as he summons his large stage piped-organ and joins the play on Baal-Zebul.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Same to me as well it feels like I can play a new song... Requiem for Death -- A Funeral March For the Grim Reaper....

Mozart said as he summons a lots of ivory statues as he also joins the play.

Elizabeth Bathory: No way I can't believe it it seems My strength has return... Now let's go... Bathory Erzsebet -- Fresh Blood Demoness...

Elizabeth Bathory said as she summons a wall fortress radio stage.

Mashu: Senpai what's going on?

Ritsuka: Baal Zebul Nega-NP ability... Nega-Harmony... whoever alias on her master will receive a blessing and whoever those the enemy of her master will receive a punishment... in other words we can still get through to this... and this is always activated once she sang.

Da Vinci: No way such Noble Phantasm can exist.

Solomon/Romani: This is no time to amazed we still have billion and billions of bugs tat always kept on appearing.

Nightingale: Indeed... let's kill these pests while she still provide a support and us to fight back.

BB: Indeed, as for now I manage to make all of the systems works again go and start working everyone.

Nero(Caster): Hey you made me miss the fun come forth thee... Laudatum Domus Illustris -- Golden Threatre Praised in Song...

Nero(Caster) said as she summons a grand stadium.

Lev Lainur: Damn you humanity last master come my pets destroy him

Meltlilith: I won't let you... Sarasvati Meltout -- Benzaiten's Five-String Biwa...

Meltlilith said as she dashes herself as she uses her metallic heel to dance through with water coming out when she kills all of the bug that has aimed on Ritsuka, right on time when Baal-Zebul finishes the first line of her song as the demonic hands coming out to the ground holding a lightstick and begun to start to rain.

Lev Lainur: Is that all you got yet still it's not enough as long as I am still standing they will still coming out of number.

Ushiwakamaru: Don't get to excited... Dan-no-ura - Hassou Tobi -- Dan-No-Ura Eight-Boat Leap...

Ushiwakamaru said as she multiple herself and starts slashing all the the perlucidis little by little with the help as well coming from other servants as well by using their noble phantasm. 

Atalanta: Phoebus Catastrophe -- Complaint Message on the Arrow...

Atalanta said as she summons a lot of glowing arrows.

Merlin: Garden of Avalon -- The Forever-Sealed Utopia

Merlin said as he turns the area into a field of pink flowers.

Arthur/Artoria/Artoria(Alter)/Artoria(Lily)/Gawain: Excalibur/Excalibur Morgan/Calibur -- Sword of Promised Victory/Golden Sword of the Victorious/Sword of Revolving Victory...

The 4 Arthur and Gawain said as they yelled their own Excalibur noble phantasm to swept away the parasite.

Baal Zebul is about to finishes her song she's now almost at the last part so she gather so much energy with the help of the other servants, she inhales deep down and exhales a strong powerful devastating sound that is powerful enough to kill and pulverized all Perlucidis and Lev Lainur into small fine dust as the song is now finished.

Standing now in front of them Lev Lainur is now nothing but a soul without a body and feeling ashamed that, he's easily defeated again by Ritsuka even he's new found creation has no matched on him.

Ritsuka then moves forward still holding his heart as he face his enemy with a smirk.

Lev Lainur: This isn't over Humanity's last master I will comeback and soon you will bow down... you all will bow down to me... hahahaaaha... 

Lev said as he is about to escape something grabs him in his foot and it was a demonic hand that appears in a shadow.

Lev Lainur: What... What is this... What are you doing?!

Ritsuka: Another reason why beast servants are impossible to summon, so I'm offering your soul to her... in order to stops the rampage...

Ritsuka said making every servants and everyone in Chaldea surprised as more and more demic hands coming out.

Ritsuka: I know most them prefers the taste of the righteous and I'm sure you'll satisfy someone.

Lev Lainur: No... Noooo... Nooooo...!

Ritsuka: Looks like some spirited tenderizing can make you even more tasty and farewell Sir Lev, may you don't return back ever again.

Ritsuka said as he puts back his heart on his chest and crest from his back begun to vanished, as they all saw Lev Lainur being swallowed into the darkness as he screams in horror.

Baal Zebul: Thank you everyone may we see each other again especially you master call me if you prepare another stage for me.

Baal-Zebul said as she begun to vanish leaving Ritsuka and the servants outside.

Mashu: Senpai is there something wrong.

Ritsuka then raises his hand revealing a glowing orbs that splits into seven glowing lights and it begun to tur into a grail.

Mashu: The holy grails that he collected, senpai you did it we already defeated him... Senpai

Ritsuka then looks up in the sky revealing a beautiful starry sky that reminded him on someone

Ritsuka: May your soul be at peace and be reunited with your love ones now... Olga Marie Animusphere...

As Mashu heard this she now realized that he was think of Olga Marie who was mercilessly kill by Lev Lainur on the 1st singularity.

Mashu: Olga Marie senpai did you see it... We won... Senpai defeated Lev Lainur...

Ritsuka: She's already proud of us eve though she's not here and sure she was watching with pride and joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...