The mistress

By kimtaetaesri1

Y/N - Ahhh. D-daddy... It hurts. T - just wait a little bit love. I said and sucked onto her swollen breast... More

The mistress

7.9K 127 7
By kimtaetaesri1

Requested by
@ZainabKhan605

Pairing : Taehyung X Reader

Warning : Cheating, Smut, mention of rape, Fingering

Taehyung POV

Y/N - D-daddy.. I won't do that again. P-please

T - No baby girl. You shouldn't have talked with that boy.

Y/N - B-but he's-

T - No more but babygirl

I said and took out my four fingers out of her dripping cunt

I turned her around and spanked her ass which made it even more red than how it was as I spanked her about 35 times before.

Y/N - Ahhhh. Daddy it hurts.

Tears fell down from her puffy eyes after crying for so long

T - It should baby girl. Now be ready for this.

I said and took out my long, hard cock from my boxer.

She stared at my cock

I smirked at her before pushing my dick inside her cunt.

She cried in pain and grabbed my biceps. I pounded her while keeping her close to my chest.

Y/N - Ahhh. D-daddy... It hurts.

T - just wait a little bit love.

I said and sucked onto her swollen breasts. She moaned and whimpered

T - Don't be too loud. You don't want your sister to wake up, do you??

Y/N POV

He asked with a smirk while fucking me.

I looked at him with my eyes widened.

He chuckled darkly and thrusted more deeply and fastly.

T - Ohh god... What will be her reaction if she get to know that I took your virginity and I gave you mine even before your sister and I met??? What if she see the video where you rode daddy's dick?? Ahhhhh

I cummed on his dick with a whimpering moan. Not sooner, he filled my womb with his hot seeds. I felt so full that my stomach bloated with his cum.

When I thought I could finally have a rest from him, he flipped me over making me face the bed.

He pushed in his cock inside my tight ass hole making me scream. But he tightly close my mouth to muffle my screams.

I couldn't hold back anymore. My eye lids got heavier. The last thing I knew was the dark surrounding me.

Beep beep

I opened my eyes just to feel my whole body so sore. I realised I was in my bed.

My body was covered with hickeys. I slowly got up from the bed.

My tears fell down.

Yes, Kim Taehyung is not my husband nor my boyfriend. He's my sister's husband,my brother in law.

My sister had a boyfriend before she was forcefully married to Taehyung.

She's having an affair with her boyfriend and Taehyung knows about that.

Author pov

He talked to his father about that and convinced to cancel the marriage. Nonetheless, his father convinced him that he could divorce her after 3 months of marriage because it's just a contract marriage

In 1 weeks, their contract is coming to an end

Y/N's sister had a doubt that Taehyung might have known about her affair but she doesn't know that Taehyung and Y/N have a sexual relationship.

Y/N POV

We are having a relationship ever since he saw me during a business party that his father organised.

I was too drunk that I seduced him. There was a CCTV footage where it shows that I accidentally seduced him. He threatened me to tell about our affair to my sister and my parents.

Ever since that night, I've been threatened to be with him all night.

He's too much obsessed with me that he forced me to cut all the ties with my guy friends. But, I was so dumb to fall in love even

Yesterday, my sister came to his house after spending her time with her boyfriend. We were so lucky that my sister was tired as hell. So, she couldn't have heard our moans.

I've been planning to get out of this tiger's grip.

I got ready and went downstairs just to see Taehyung looking at his phone while my sister was making breakfast

Taehyung gave me a smirk when he notice that I was slightly limping after our passion night yesterday.

I sat down in front of him and my sister served us breakfast.

Thank god I wore a hoodie to cover my body .

Y/N - Ehem. Lia(Y/N's sister), I got an offer to continue my medicines in Paris.

Y/N's sis - That's great.

I saw Taehyung glaring at me.

YNS - So, when are u going??

Y/N - In a week or 2, Lia

She nodded and took a sip of her coffee.

L - I've to go to my friend's (boyfriend's) house too. I'll be going after eating breakfast

Soon, Lia ate her meal and went to wash her dish.

I rushed towards the sink after she washed it. I heard the door being closed which means she has left.

I tried to wash my dishes quickly when I felt Taehyung's arms wrapping my waist.

I stopped washing. He inserted his hands inside my hoodie and caressed my bare waist.

Y/N - O-Oppa.

T - Daddy...

Y/N - D-daddy... P-please...

I gulped and continued..

Y/N - I'm already sore from l-last night. P-please

I stated and teared up.

T - Well, I just want to know one thing. Who was that boy that you were talking too. Are you trying to cheat on me with that guy like your sister did??

Wait is he gonna kill him??

Y/N - H-he's Luke. He's just my friend.

T - Friend?? Friend that you were hugging yesterday...??? Huh??

He questioned me while massaging my bruised ass. He surely spanked me too much yesterday.

Y/N - Luke is a gay.

T - W-What??

He stopped caressing.

I turned around and saw his guilty eyes. I pushed him and went to my room. I closed the door and started to cry.

One, because he questioned my character
Two, my stupid heart fell for him
Three, even though my sis doesn't love him nor he does, we are having an affair

I shouldn't have went to that stupid party. I shouldn't have drank so much. My stupid horny ass.

I shouldn't have fell in love with him the day I met him. He surely made me to fall in his traps.

Gosh I'm an fucking idiot for falling in love with someone who's just obsessed with me or perhaps my body.

Maybe it's a good idea that I send an application to the med school in Paris.

I hope I could move one from Taehyung..

I wiped my tears.

Taehyung POV

I felt a little guilty that I misunderstood that bastard as her boyfriend and punished my baby girl really hard yesterday.

I should apologize to her. That's when I remember about her application. I was heading to her room when....

Ring ring....ring ring

I picked up my phone...

Taehyung's mom - Taehyung, your appa suddenly had heart attack. We've admitted him in hospital...Please come to Canada... Please

My mom pleaded while crying...

T - Eomma, don't cry... I'm coming...

I consoled her.

TM - And don't forget to bring Lia as well. He wants to meet you both.. he said he wants to talk about your contract...

The contract... I guess I can visit them and talk about Y/N and come back in a day.

Take care baby. I'll make you mine officially in no time...

I went to Canada with my private jet after informing Lia to come with me. She came with her boyfriend. I've talked to her about our divorce and she can be happy with her boyfriend and I'll be with my Queen.

Y/N POV

I wiped my overflowing tears. But they pour down even though I tried to stop them.

I told my sis that I'm going in a week or two... But I guess I need to go away as soon as possible

I packed my stuffs when I hear a 'ting'

Taehyung messaged me saying that he's going to Canada... So, he told me to stay safe.

I deleted my accounts in social media before calling and informing my sister about my leaving to Paris.

I love Taehyung but I know he's just obsessed with my body..

After 5 months

Y/N - Baby, please don't be so naughty..

I talked to my 5 months baby bump. The baby is always craving for something impossible...

I just finished submitting my assignment in online as we're still having pandemic. 
Right now, I'm at the store, buying some snacks.

I was about to take the snack which was a little bit hard to reach. I tried to tip toe but I couldn't reach it.

Suddenly, I felt someone framing over me.

?? - Need something??

I gasped when I realised who it was.

Y/N - T-Taehyung...

I turned around when he took that snack for me.

He gazed at my bump. He tried to touch it when I pushed him and tried to walk a little faster as I can't run.

But he grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him.

Y/N - L-leave m-me.

T - No I won't... You're coming with me right now.

I tried to stop him but I know that I have more to explain to him.

He kept a hand under my bump and held my hand while walking beside me.

Taehyung POV

The baby moved and slightly kicked which made my baby girl hiss in pain. I caressed her swollen bump and patted a little.

When we reached the car, I made her sit beside me. I was driving the car to her house as I have found her address.

She looked at me surprised when I stopped in front of her house.

After we settled on the couch side to side, I talked to her.

T - 5 months uh??

He said while feeling his baby. I nodded.

Y/N - T-Taehyung... I-I'm sorry for hiding about this baby.. b-but it was for the best. You were married to my sister.. I tried hard to not fall in love with you but I couldn't. I found out I was pregnant after coming to Paris.

I cried in front of him. He hugged me.

T - But, Lia loves her boyfriend. I don't love her either. I told her that I love you. And our marriage was a contract. A 3 month contract. We divorced the day you left. That day I went to Canada to talk to my Appa about Lia and my divorce. He agreed and I told about us. I thought to make you fall in love with me and came back to Korea with the hopes that you will fall for me but....

He pulled away from the hug.

T - I shouldn't have left you that day. I should have brought you with me. There's only one solution...

He smiled while tears flowed down his eyes.

T - I'll surrender to the cops and say that I raped you. I forced you to have sex with me. I raped you while you were were unconscious. I just wanted to meet you before I go to the jail. I just wanted to express my love towards you.

Y/N - No please... I-...... I love you

I confessed to him. He looked at me with his eyes widened.

Y/N - I was the one who seduced you. Not you. P-Please don't leave me.

But Taehyung was fast enough to hug me and console me.

T - Don't cry love. Little Kimchi will be sad if his mom cried too...

I chuckled.

Y/N - Wait... It could be a girl too.

T - Well I believe it will be a boy. But if you want a girl, we can have another one

He said and kissed my lips. We didn't want to leave each others lips. Gosh, I missed him so much.

T - I love you baby girl. Let's start again. Now, it's you, me, little Kimchi and our upcoming little versions. I'm happy that you kissed me that day when I was talking to my childhood friend.  You really made me fall in love with you. The first thing that I thought was wait.. my crush has kissed me.

He said and wiped my tears. We chuckled.

Y/N - I love you too. Ahhhh

T - W-What happened??

Y/N - It's the baby. Do you want to feel her??

T - It's a he..

He said and slipped his hand inside my hoodie.

Suddenly, the baby kicked feeling his Appa's hand. I pouted when I realised it could be a baby boy and he loves Taehyung so much.

He kissed my pout.

Taehyung POV

I looked at her beautiful eyes and we attached our foreheads.

T - Don't leave me like that ever again. But... You need a punishment

She looked at me with wide eyes.

I picked her up and went to her, well our bedroom.

Soon enough, our clothes were on the ground.

T - Sleep my son. Eomma and Appa has a business to do.

I planted a kiss on her belly.

I made sure I entered her slowly. She was tight even though I have fucked her endless of times in a period of two months.

T - Ahhh. Baby......

Y/N - Ahhh D-Daddy.... Ahhhhhh

I held her swollen belly when I pounded her. I rubbed her clit which made her to release her cum all over my dick.

I finished off my seeds inside her. I didn't pull out. I just wanted to feel her warmth.

We both confessed again. Now that she is mine, she could never leave me again.

She's mine

Hey guys. Sorry for this shitty chapter. I hope it would be a Happy New Year's gift from my behalf. May this year become a better year than the previous years.

2326 words btw

I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
892K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...