The villain of the last days...

بواسطة HikaDelia17

https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn... المزيد

Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Little People
Chapter 2 Lin Fugui
Chapter 3 Transfer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Preparation
Chapter 6 Preparation II
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Cooperation
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Neighbors
Chapter 12 The Neighbor II
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Absorption
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Equipment Library
Chapter 20 For You
Chapter 21 The Death of Li Wei
Chapter 22 Shoujing Base
Chapter 23 The Army
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Gold
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 High Fever
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Level 2 Zombie
Chapter 30 Level 2 Zombie 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 Ending
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 68

1.1K 33 0
بواسطة HikaDelia17

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 68

    Sister-in-law...

    Lin An just led Lei Lei into the restaurant when such a roar exploded in his ears, and his whole face turned black.

    "Why, what's the matter." Huo Dong was taken aback by his flaming eyes, shrunk his neck, and felt aggrieved, "I'm not screaming."

    He didn't react for a while yesterday, but now Don't they all recognize people? Why aren't you happy? So in the end they will not be given food.

    Huo Dong took a careful look at Lin An, reached out to take a steamed bun, and put it into his mouth tentatively: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, did I eat it?" It was completely stubborn.

    Did you call me sister-in-law? !

    Lin An squeezed his fingers, and the finger bones cracked.

    At this time, the door of the living room was knocked, and familiar footsteps came from far and near. Huo Cheng came in with a small plate of strange red fruit similar to small sago, and immediately looked for Lin An.

    Seeing his face turning black, and seeing his younger brother who came in with a somewhat evasive expression, he understood in his heart.

    He put the fruit plate on the table, opened the chair to let Lin An and his little cousin sit down first, and said, "Eat first." I will clean him up for you later.

    That's not necessary, it's more serious than that.

    Lin An gave him a funny look, "Hurry up and eat." He poured a bowl of porridge into Dou Leilei's small bowl, and filled another bowl for Huo Cheng.

    "Bring the bowl." Anyway, the porridge bowl was in front of him, so Lin An simply reached out to Huo Dong.

    Brother Huo, who was already a little used to his grandma not loving his uncle, felt a little flattered at once. He covered the bowl as if he was afraid of being robbed, and shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, I don't drink porridge, ah no, I will do it myself Sister-in-law, please rest." How dare he have someone wait on him in front of his brother!

    Ah bah, fuck your sister-in-law, you can't change it, can you?

    "A bowl of porridge is worth your ink, so hurry up and bring it!" Lin An glared at him angrily. As for what, they were getting along well before, why have they been awkward since last night!

    Huo Dong is also wronged, can it be the same! The two of them peed together before, but now? His brother can't kill him, he's called avoiding suspicion!

    Lin An saw that his awkward appearance was really an eyesore, leaned over and grabbed the bowl, filled a bowl of porridge and handed it over: "Huo Dong, enough is enough, what happened in the past is still how it is now, we are still buddies from time to time. It's time!"

    I thought so!

    Huo Dong glanced at his brother carefully, and was caught by his brother's gaze, he immediately shook his head quickly: "No, no, I now regard you as my most respected sister-in-law." He himself felt numb all over when he said this.

    "Can you still shut up and try to say those two words again, call me brother!" One mouthful and one sister-in-law, Lin An was so irritable that he wanted to put the porridge bowl on his head, "Hurry up and take the bowl."

    Huo Dong Reaching out hesitantly, he slowly moved over.

    "Take it." At this moment, the boss of the Huo family spoke, and Huo Dong immediately took the bowl as quickly as if it was fully charged. Huo Cheng gave the younger brother a look of satisfaction and disgust, and made a conclusion for the title, "From now on, I will call you Brother Xiao Lin, don't bark."

    Huo Xiaodi nodded hastily, and only then did he understand why Lin An made a bad face.

    Did you hear what your brother said? From now on, I will call you brother, and try again if you dare to call me sister-in-law.

    Lin An gave him a slap, and Huo Dong took advantage of his brother's bowing his head to drink the porridge, and turned back boldly—you're just relying on my brother to bully me!

    As long as you are like this, I can still bully you without your brother. Lin An gave him a look proudly. His buddy's attitude returned to normal, and he felt a lot more relaxed.

    Brother Huo was stimulated by his contemptuous attitude, and he was about to fight back with his teeth and claws, but he was caught by Brother Huo who raised his head.

    "Eat well, what are you doing weird!" Huo Cheng frowned seriously, and habitually began to educate his younger brother. Huo Xiaodi was also afraid of being controlled since he was a child, so he shrank his neck and didn't say a word.

    Seeing his cowardice, Lin An wanted to laugh, and added a bowl of porridge to Huo Cheng, "You too, eat quickly, and come with me to find the second uncle later." With so much martial energy in his space, Thinking about it makes my whole body nervous, and I should return it quickly to be relieved.

    In his previous life and this life, he had never seen so many guns and ammunition.

    "Yeah." Huo Cheng took the porridge bowl with a straight face as usual, and put a steamed bun for Lin An in the bowl, as if he was dealing with some important state affairs.

    "Eat yours." Lin An was used to him for a long time. He raised the corners of his mouth indifferently, picked up the steamed stuffed bun and took a bite. He thought it tasted good, and he picked one up for Dou Leilei, who was obediently drinking porridge, "Not enough for myself." Clip."

    This child is timid, and dare not reach out to take whatever he is given to eat, and let them, big men, take it with him, and occasionally forget this silent little thing carelessly.     Dou Leilei raised his head and grinned at him, showing a few millet teeth, then lowered his head and quietly began to eat the buns. Lin An patted his head - don't talk if you can't speak, it's fine to be quiet.     Seeing that Lin An and his little cousin got along well, Huo Cheng had a soft look in his eyes, and he bowed his head and sipped his porridge without saying anything. Seeing that he was eating fast, Lin An thought he was hungry, and picked up steamed buns and small pickles: "Eat slowly, don't just drink porridge."     "Yeah." Huo Cheng responded, and started to eat without saying a word. , the appetite is still good. The homemade meals are popular, and Lin An is also very proud. He mixed some pickles in Dou Leilei's bowl, and started to eat breakfast in a good mood.     Huo Dong buried his head in the buns, and grinned for a while, as if his teeth were so sour by the greasy and crooked appearance of the two, he also picked up vegetables, and his eyes were gentle and smiling! Is that still his brother? It's not someone pretending to be!     After breakfast, when he went next door to look for Second Uncle Huo, Second Uncle Huo was leisurely picking his teeth and fiddling with the fields in the yard. He was not as busy as Lin An imagined.     "Hey, you're here." Second Uncle Huo greeted his elder nephew and nephew's wife when he saw his eldest nephew and daughter-in-law coming, "It's just right, give Second Uncle a hand."     Huo Cheng conveniently drew a bucket of water from the well in the yard and carried it to him , Ask: "Where is Grandpa?"

    "The study is busy. I don't think I'm in the way, so I'm going to plant the land." Uncle Huo was washing the mud from the mountain in the bucket. Seeing doubts in Lin An's eyes, he readily admitted: "Your uncle is also the leader. It takes the old man to really use his brains."

    Lin An really didn't expect that according to the cheerful personality of old man Dou, he looks more like a son enjoying his life.

    Second Uncle Huo saw through Lin An's thoughts at a glance, smiled in his heart and said nothing - the child is still young after all, it's okay to judge a person only by appearance.

    "It's done, Second Uncle knows why you guys came here. If you want me to say that those things are our own, just keep them. There's no need to rush over early in the morning." He doesn't have children, these things Sooner or later the family fortune will belong to the nephews.

    In fact, Lin An collected two carts of stuff yesterday, and he couldn't fit the rest, so shouting out was just to scare Lu Fei.

    Lin An and Huo Cheng looked at each other, and declined according to their agreement: "Second uncle should keep it first, it's just when it's needed. Besides, with so many ammunition in the space, I'm afraid that something will be wrong. Blow up everything in the space."

    Uncle Huo raised his eyes to look at Lin An, and his eyes became closer again: "The old man is sure, or just tell me that you have a good life as a kid."

    Not smart enough Greedy, knowing what you want, how can you live a bad life?

    "Okay, I will take you to the logistics department of our team for a while, and you will know the way, and you will go there to get anything you need in the future." Uncle Huo watered the freshly planted seeds with a ladle, pointing to water Immediately after soaking in the water, small buds popped up and asked, "Do you know what this is?"

    Lin An shook his head, but he already had the answer in his heart.

    Uncle Huo grinned, very proud: "This is the seed made by the supernatural beings in our team. This kind of seed grows in the field infected with germs, and it can grow in four or five days. Ordinary people are fine if they eat it." " As he spoke, he said with regret: "There are only two superpowers in the team. There are not many seeds, and they can grow a crop when they grow up."

    Lin An nodded, that is, a plant -type superpower .

    Plant-type abilities are relatively common abilities. Most of them can transform plant seeds, and a few can control plants to attack.

    In the last life, human beings can last so long in the apocalypse, the existence of plant-type and water-type supernatural beings is very important. The former can produce a certain amount of food, and the latter can produce drinking water without zombie virus.

    "Come on, I'll get some for you too. Go back and plant them in your own yard for food. What we need now is vegetables."

    Second Uncle Huo thought of his own juniors in everything, so he took a bag from the window outside. Handing a large amount of seeds to Lin An, he said earnestly, "I discussed with your grandfather, the house you live in will be considered as a wish of our elders, and when Dongzi finds a partner, let him move out and live alone. Since the two of you are together, let’s live a good life.”

    “Well, don’t worry, second uncle.” Lin An also solemnly agreed, he hadn’t experienced the feeling of being told by an elder for a long time, and he felt warm for a while, and he was a little bit uncomfortable. Excuse me.     Glancing at Huo Cheng, he met the other party's gaze, and quietly held hands beside him. Lin An became more and more determined to live a good life, and lived two lifetimes before he could have someone by his side.     Uncle Huo turned his gaze around the hands they were holding, with a smile on his face, as long as young people have a good relationship, he is afraid of meeting some frivolous ones, splitting and reuniting, and looking at the elders I was also anxious in my heart.     Second Uncle Huo waved his hand: "Come on, old man, you won't be seeing us today. I'll take you to the logistics department and visit our Huaiqiong County by the way. This will be the base of our family in the future."     Huaiqiong County is a small county , there are six villages in the jurisdiction, occupying the flattest and most fertile piece of land in Zhaoshi City. Before the end of the world, the province introduced the mechanized planting of foreign plains, and it was the first to choose this place as a pilot, making Huaiqiong County a relatively famous grain-producing county in the province in recent years.     Military off-road vehicles were driving on the narrow roads in the county. There were several grain and oil shops open along the road, and soldiers in uniforms and guns lined up to pass by from time to time. There are people patrolling the road with guns on their backs, and ordinary people enter the store with things, all of which are bartered.

    Although the faces of these passing residents were haggard and sallow, they were obviously hungry. Compared with most places in Huaguo, they were much better.

    At least they were dressed neatly, and they were all tidy, with the hope of survival still in their eyes. If a person is in the mood to clean himself up, it means that he is not on the verge of collapse. With hope, he can endure no matter how hard life is.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.2K 324 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
478K 15.4K 27
A story about Peter Parker and his abusive aunt, and how Tony Stark shows him how to fight his demons. *** summary; Peter Parker's aunt, May...
110K 5.2K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
312K 9.4K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...