the devil in miami • xxxtenta...

By xtckai

everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic. More

trigger warnings.
a few things
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

012

130 8 0
By xtckai

Happy new year guyss!

I hope this year is everything you wish for and more <3

enjoyyy

-------------------------------------

Nova

9:06 pm

"she's so beautiful" I said to Hazel, while holding her baby girl in my arms.

Hazel was induced today, and since there was a really bad storm in New York, her mom's flight end up being delayed, so she called me. I ended up staying with her while she gave birth.

"I know, I'm actually in love with her" She says, from the hospital bed, watching me hold her.

I continue to coo at her, while rocking her slowly as she went back to sleep. I stand up, laying her down in the bassinet next to the bed.

"I have to go haze, but I'll be back in the morning to help you get home" I say, standing next to her bed, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Okay, thank you so much for being here with me. It really meant a lot." She says smiling up at me.

"no worries. text me if you need anything." I say before turning around and walking out of her room, taking the elevator to the entrance. I make my way to the car, getting in and sending ally a text.

Als<3

something came up but i'm omw now.

9:14pm

everything okay?

9:15pm

yup. I'll explain later.

9:15pm

I lock my phone starting the car and pulling off. I pull up to the all too familar brown buliding, finding a parking space and getting out ,walking inside. I open the door to the studio and smoke pours out of the door. I cough, shutting the door behind me.

As soon as I get inside, I see Jah and Ski in the booth laughing. I sit down on the couch next to Ally and she hugs me from the side. I stare at the table of packaged pills and weed. Probably my favorite part of coming to the studio with them. I sit my stuff down by the couch picking up the ziplock bag labeled 'Benzodiazepine". I take two out of the bag, putting one in my pocket and using a nearby cup to crush the other on my notebook. I use my fingers to make a line, putting it up to my nose and sniffing it.

Before I saw robb do it, I never snorted pills but every since I tried it, it's like 10x better. The high happens faster, lasts longer and feels more intense, just what I need. I sit the notebook back down, dusting off the excess powder.

"damn girl, who are youu" Ally says, looking over at me.

I laugh, leaning back, feeling my body being overtaken by a sense of relaxation. I open my notebook.

"they're almost done.. you ready?" she asks, patting my leg.

I nod, leaning over to her ear.

"when  you said a few of the boys were sick, you didn't mention who." I say,

Obviously, everyone was sick except Stokely, Jahseh and J. Very interesting.

"I knew you wouldn't come, if you knew." She says, leaning her head on J's shoulder.

I nod my head, sitting back up, watching Jah and Stokely in the booth rap together. As soon as the beat ends, both of them step out of the booth, standing next to Dre who was their producer.

"This shit is sick" Dre says, playing what they just recorded, adding a few edits to it.

"nigga we hot." Stokely says, laughing

Jah nods in agreement. Man of very few words as we know.

"Nova, you ready girl?" Dre calls out to me, as they both go sit down on the couch next to us.

"yeah.. I'm ready." out of the corner of my eye, I see Stokeley and Jah staring at me as I Stand up, walking into the booth.

The window in the booth is tinted from the outside so I can't really see that well out of it, but you can see into it just fine.

I sit down on the chair in front of the microphone as I feel myself getting light headed. I motion for him to start the track.

Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking 'bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space, ohI don't really need the pain
But I love to feel the pain
Maybe I could use a break
So we just might have to wait, oh-oh'Cause we're way too in love just to fuck and let go
'Cause we're way too involved just to cut and not callWay too in deep, babe
Way too in deep (call)
Way too in deep, babe
Way too in deep, oh-oh-uh-ah
Wish I could call, wish I could call and go home
Oh, no, no, no, we can't even let it go

A/N: idk if i wanna keep putting alll the lyrics to the songs so next few ones yall gon have to google if you really wanna get the vibe OR they might be in the mm if I remember.

I motion for Dre to que up the next beat so that I can just knock them out.

I shuffle through my notebook, singing the next song I had planned out which was called nobody else.  Most of my songs are about Robb because he's the only guy I've ever been with that give me the emotions to be able to write songs about. I do one more song called girls need love.

A/N: obviously im a summer walker fanatic and Nova is loosely based on her songs. judge me if you want idccc!

I motion to Dre that I'm done and I step out of the booth, and I instantly feel all eyes on me. I look around the room.

"What?" I ask, shoving my notebook back into my bag.

"Bitch, you just sung your ass off and you're asking what to us??" she says, playfully hitting me.

I laugh, sitting next to her

"I played my other song for you...you knew I could sing" I say, rolling my eyes.

"You were in that booth lip syncing weren't you?" I hear Stokeley say from the other side of the room.

"go to hell" I say before throwing a plastic cup at him, with a straight face.

he laughs and I see Jahseh suddenly get up and walk out of the room.

"come on J..you ready nigga?" I hear Ski says and he walks into the booth.

J nods, before kissing ally on the lips and following Ski.

I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and I look down seeing Robb's name on the home screen as I am getting an incoming call from him. I whisper a 'i'll be right back' to ally before stepping outside of the studio answering his call, putting it on speaker.

"hey baby" his voice comes through the phone once I answer it.

"hey" I say with a smile so big on my face, you can hear it when I talk.

"wassup? I called you earlier, you didn't answer."

I sigh, I've been with Hazel all day and I don't even want to mention it to him because he's going to over react for sure.

"I've just been running some errands, but i'm at the studio now" I say, trying to change the subject.

"you at the studio...with who?" he asks.

"ally, stokeley, J..." I say, intentially leaving out Jahseh.

"hm.." he starts, "don't be in there acting up"

"I should be telling you the same thing" I say, rolling my eyes.

"you know we good nova, don't do that"he says, seemingly a little irritated.

"okay Robb, imma talk to you later." I say hanging up the phone before he could reply.

Every time we talk, he ends up throwing slick shots at me or making me feel some type of way like he's the one that should have the trust issues.

I lean against the wall, scrolling through my phone. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a dark figure emerge.

"That nigga got you on a short leash huh?" I hear him say with a chuckle.

I look up at him as he stands in front of me.

I shrug, leaning up off of the wall.

"and what if he does?" I reply.

"it ain't nothing to me"

"great." I say, pivoting to go back into the studio.

He grabs my wrists softly, to stop me from turning around.

"you know..you don't have to stop coming around" He says.

I nod, pulling myself away from him,

"good to know.." I say, just trying to end the conversation short.

He grabs me again, this time by my waist, crashing his lips against mine. He wraps his arm around my waist, holding onto me tightly as he kisses me hungrily. I kiss him back for a few seconds before pulling away and immediately turning around and walking into the room.

I sit down next to Ally with my mind in a haze. I have never met anyone more confusing than Jahseh. He tells me months ago that he doesn't want me. He doesn't contact me or make an attempt to, but the first time I see him he wants to be touchy with me, and honestly I don't even want to know what was going through his mind because we might end up back in the same place as we were before. Basically nowhere.

I feel my phone vibrate underneath me and I look down seeing an unfamilar number.

(954) 867-9546

I'm sorry.

11:21pm

I know you got a nigga, and ian

mean to disrespect that..

11:21pm

By the text messages, I realized who it was.

It's fine.

11:22pm

Can we talk?

11:23pm

sure.

11:23pm

meet me out front.

11:24pm

I get up once again, walking out of the building finding him standing against the building, I walk up to him, standing there silently.

"I'm sorry about the way I ended things with us.. I know that wasn't fair to you.." he starts,

"mhmm" I hum, just staring at him.

"and I want us to at least be friends, but I do understand if you don't want to because of you know...but honestly, I love being able to have someone to talk to you know.." he trails off.

I think about his offer for a few seconds.

"you can always come and talk to me when you need to.. you should know that" I say,

He sighs, rubbing his hand over his face before replying.

"I know.. and I just..I don't know"

"you do know" I say, crossing my arms

"I mean i felt like...I was putting you in positions that compromised your safety and I couldn't have that on me if something would've happend to you."

"I understand that, but why wouldn't you just say that" I ask, stepping closer to him.

he shrugs, fixing his hood on his head.

"I thought it would be easier."

"For who?" I start, "That shit hurt my feelings.. I even got kicked out over you."

He chuckles, shaking his head.

"i've never heard you curse before"

I straight face him, rolling my eyes.

"Is that it?" I ask, backing up about to make my way back inside.

"mostly.. and again, i'm sorry for...you know" He starts, "Tell ya man, my bad"

I smile, rolling my eyes before walking back inside of the building. I walk into the studio sitting down in my original position. A few seconds later Jahseh walks in the room and everybody's eyes shift from me to him rapidly.

"We all thinking it" Stokeley starts, "was yall was f-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I stand up, grabbing my stuff before hugging Ally

"Yeah, Imma head out... I'll see you guys later" I say, before walking out of the studio.

--------------------------------------

cute little filler chapter. I promised a chapter so i had to get'er done.

Hope you guys are good <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.
32.7K 954 43
js read itttt
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.