𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒩𝒞𝐸𝒮 || Lo'ak x Rea...

By liv__ing

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Y/N had always been a special Na'vi. Born of the Metkayina clan and t... More

"hey"
underwater
powers
payakan
return
I see you
fight back
chase
war
dying
ancestors
eywa
at last
chances

───── thank you ─────

6.9K 105 11
By liv__ing

A quick break from the writing to say... THANK YOU!!

Hello! I'm the author of CHANCES and I would like to express how grateful and surprised I am that this story reached 10k views. I know that's not a lot in Wattpad standards, but it sure is a lot to me! To the 290 and ever-growing amount of people who voted... I'm so happy every time I check Wattpad and something new happens. Thank you guys! (follow me, maybe? i'd appreciate it!)

I hope everyone continues to enjoy this fanfic. I love writing it! Okay now back to the story.

- liv ing

oop it's at 100k now thanks guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
59.2K 1.2K 20
❝𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘧�...
45.8K 1.3K 31
Kyalayi is a weird-looking girl. An outcast despite being raised the same way the other kids have. The teenager and her father, Marrek had been livin...
95.6K 3.1K 38
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar The Way of Water Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Single Book - After losing Neytiri in battle against the resurfa...