Romeo and Juliet ยป Lucas Friar

By urlocalsinn3r

Juliet Cameron never really believed in soulmates and frankly doesn't have time for it, ironic since her pare... More

i. philadelphia meets texas
ii. buldozer in pink sweater
iii. tiktok shake your body time
iv. romeo, juliet, and farkle!?
v. opposite sex boys
vi. career day
vii. the new smackle

ROMEO AND JULIET

1.7K 48 26
By urlocalsinn3r

ROMEO AND JULIET/ WRITTEN BY URLOCALSINN3R

JULIET CAMERON the cause of her teacher quitting because of a harmless prank gone wrong which brought her to suspension from school but to make matters worse. The girl comes home later that day and was told she was excepted to pack up everything and leave her friends behind in Philadelphia because of a job offer her mom received back in New York.

I mean, of course she missed her friends and family in New York but she had finally made a life for herself in Philly and she didn't wanna leave but, as sad as it sounded Juliet was used to moving around a lot and never staying in one place. So she assumed they'd stay in New York until something better cam along.

That wasn't the case at all so now her and her friends have to learn how to navigate life when secrets are unraveled, hearts get broken, and new bonds are formed.

✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜

INTRODUCING...

sofia wylie as
JULIET CAMERON

peyton meyer as
LUCAS FRIAR

rowan blanchard as
RILEY MATTHEWS

  sabrina carpenter as
MAYA HART

corey fogelmanis as
FARKLE MINKUS

Zoe Saldaña as EVA CAMERON
Jordan Fisher as TITUS CAMERON
Michael Evans Behling as ANGELO CAMERON
Roshon Fegan as DEMETRIUS CAMERON
+
the rest of the cast as THEMSELVES

DISCLAIMER...
the rights to the teen wolf series plots, characters, and dialogue go to michael jacobs and april kelly
⤀ i own all my original characters, plots, and dialogue.
⤀ i refuse to tolerate any homophobic, racists, transphobic, or misogynistic views if you comment anything of the sort, you'll be blocked.

URLOCALSINN3R has entered the chat..
please be kind this is my foist fanfic and I've been wanting to do it for some time.

follow my tiktok for updates:
urlocalsinn3r

All Rights Reserved
©urlocalsinn3r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 28
๐—ฎ๐—ณยท๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ปยท๐—ถยท๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป โ†ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
401K 9.4K 53
winter "lollie" parker thought she knew the world but in reality it's gonna hit her like a truck [ lucas friar x fem oc ! ] girl meets world season o...
5.1K 173 22
A few years after highschool, the group has long gone their separate ways. Riley takes on the task of reuniting them. With the unsuspecting return o...
168K 3.9K 44
Verity Avalon Bradford. She loves her twin sister more than anything. Together, they're starting the 7th grade. A new boy, Lucas Friar, comes to scho...