๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... More

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

FIFTY-FIVE

3.4K 124 3
By theclockworkghost

55 | SPIRAL

IT was less than an hour later that Winter and Harry stood in Morton Hall, specifically in front of Winter's dorm room door. The two broke apart from a heated kiss, both with smiles on their faces.

Winter found herself mentally questioning why she had ever tried to avoid this. How could this — what she had with Harry Hook ever be bad? How could she have ever perceived it as bad? Especially now as he stood in front of her, dark locks falling into his liner-ringed eyes.

He trapped her against her door and leaned heavily against his strong arm that was stationed by her head. Winter leaned back against her door, more than frazzled with a dark blush on her cheeks.

Her mind was still playing her song over in her mind. The beauty of Harry as he had sung to her, the way his voice played with her emotions and twirled around her.

She could never get that song out of her head if she tried. In fact, she already wanted Harry to sing it to her again, but she did not dare ask for both reasons of her pride and the fact that Harry had literally just given her an entire performance.

He at least deserved a day before she asked him to serenade her again.

"Ye sure yeh don't want to have a sleepover?" Her attention was taken to Harry, his face only inches from her own.

He waggled his brows suggestively, a playful smile drawn over his lips. Winter found her gaze dropping to his lips momentarily.

She internally groaned before forcing her gaze back to his eyes. It was already late — they had to go to bed if they wanted even a chance at being able to wake up for classes in the morning.

With a sigh, she nodded her head playfully pushing Harry back. Harry allowed her, walking back and staring at her as though wounded and betrayed.

"Yes, I am sure, Harry," she laughed lightly, shaking her head at him, "now get to bed, we'll see each other at breakfast..."

"Oi, yeh killing me — how about another kiss?" He questioned, taking another step toward her.

Winter smiled playfully before darting forward and placing a peck on his lips. In the next second, she was opening her bedroom door and closed it all the same.

"Goodnight, my pirate!" She called from behind the door as she heard Harry growl.

She rested her head on her door, unaware that Harry was doing the same from the other side. It took all her willpower to not open the door and pull Harry inside.

Winter supposed it was not completely ridiculous if she and Harry chose to sleep together, but a part of her was still cautious. Pulling away from the door, she made her way to her dresser to put on her pajamas.

"Goodnight, my princess..." Harry said back before forcing himself away from the door.

Uma and Gil would no doubt be waiting for the details. Especially seeing as Gil had found the paper he had written the song on just a day ago and his best friends had all but forced him to spit out the details.

God, but if Harry was not happier than he had ever been, this was just about the best day of his life.

______________
✮➶∗∘✮

WINTERFELL was back in that place.

Nothingness was all around her. Then suddenly she was gasping as though there was not enough air, and in front of her stood herself once more. This felt all too familiar, a nightmare such as this has already occurred before.

This time the version that stood in front of her had dead eyes and her hair was black. Not even brown but black — darker than the raven's wing. The dead eyes of her doppelganger stared at her unimpressed before slowly circling the girl.

"I am not scared of you," Winter spoke to the dark-haired version of herself boldly. "I'm over that,"

And truth be told she was — she was not scared of any demon — not anymore. The other her did not react, rather it only smiled and made its way back to the front of her person. And she spoke in an eerily calm tone, her own voice sure, but also not.

"You are not scared that one of your ice spikes could have easily stabbed someone today?"

"What?" Winter asked, truly confused now.

It soon became obvious that what stood in front of her was not Beleth.

"You do not fear that your cold storms kill so many? Do you not care? I suppose that makes sense as that is your purpose — to kill so the world may be reborn. You cannot help if those harmed are the ones nearest to yourself," the doppelganger sighed.

Winterfell's face paled, "what did you just say?" She asked slowly.

"Perhaps I'll show you," Winter screamed as the doppelganger moved at unprecedented speeds until it was in front of her and it placed their hands on her cheeks.

Images flashed before her eyes — terrible images of the world freezing. A new ice age — images of her friends, her family dead at her feet. Blood was everywhere, it dripped down her.

The woman who Beleth killed while wearing her skin.

All of them ... dead.

"Give me your force, child — and you shall not suffer the burden of power anymore..."

Dead — all of them dead or suffering.

"Give me your force, child — and you will get what your heart most desires..."

She could see herself laying on a beach with Harry Hook, they smiled as they basked in the light of the sun.

"Give me your force, child — and those closest to you will live to see a new day..."

Winterfell did not want to experience this any longer — she could not. His voice was in her ear, he was whispering to her. She could not. She had no clue how to stop, but she tried — she just wanted it to STOP.

The images did not stop at her request, rather they changed.

He fell from the sky — red magic wrapped around him as he fell from unprecedented heights toward the forest. He did not hit the ground, there had been a river — a deep river. The Warlock fell into the river — the last of his powers cocooning around him to protect. It sucked the life from the river to help his powers heal and grow.

He stayed hidden deep under the waters cocooned in his own red magic that healed him every day, and each day — even in his unconscious state — his thirst for power and revenge grew. It took him nearly a decade to fully recover but he did.

Winterfell could see his eyes opening — gleaming red before he shot from the river's water and into the air. The river is now polluted with dark magic anything that had once lived in it is dead, anything that dared to so much as touch its waters would be cursed.

The black clouds around boomed with red electricity and Wenlock screamed — he swore for revenge. For power. In taking the child's force, he would gain true immortality — nothing would be able to touch him... ever.

She screamed, the visions stopping as she ripped herself away from her evil twin. The doppelganger stared at her in an upset manner, "how did you do that?" She spoke.

"Do what?!" Winterfell snapped.

"Don't play games with me, child!" The doppelganger roared before charging at her.

Winterfell screamed as the doppelgänger's eyes changed to red. Without consideration, she created a dagger made of ice in her right hand. She thrust the dagger into the midsection of the girl charging at her.

Her doppelganger screamed in agony, falling away as Winterfell pushed her down. Winter brought her hands to her mouth in horror as she took in what she had done — the doppelganger crumpled to the ground clutching her midsection as blood gushed from her wound.

Winter's hands were soaked in blood.

The doppelganger looked up from her position and sneered, "you can't hurt me without hurting yourself," she spoke coldly before disappearing on the spot.

Winterfell was confused by the meaning of her words until she felt a sharp sensation coming from her own midsection. She looked down only to be greeted by a wound with blood quickly spreading.

She suddenly found that she had a hard time standing ... and just as she was falling to the ground ...

Winterfell awoke with a scream, the girl's body snapping upright into a sitting position. Her eyes were wide and ablaze with panic. She brought a hand up to her chest while breathing heavily — heaving in and out.

She looked around, but there was nothing. Thankfully any small mirrors were still stored under her bed and the main mirrors had been covered before she went to bed. There was not enough air — she could still see it ... the death.

She heard his voice as he swore for vengeance.

Wenlock is out there, perhaps watching her at this very moment.

That alone was enough of a thought to have her leaping out of bed and hurdling toward her door. She quickly put on a pair of soft white slippers not bothering to cover her pajama shorts and t-shirt.

Turning her bedroom lights on, the girl ripped open the door and rushed into the dormitory corridors. Slamming against the opposing wall she took a moment to rest while breathing heavily, her eyes dead set on her closing dorm room door.

It was hard because a month ago her dormitory room was her safe haven, a place that she could trust and a place that she did not mind staying in. Now; however, when she was in her room alone she got scared and paranoid.

She felt as though she was always being watched, but when she was around others it made the feeling easier to handle. When she was alone, feelings of paranoia consumed her. Even falling asleep that night had been hard — Winter had to leave her television on to keep some light in the room, the darkness was terrifying. She opened her eyes to every little sound and it took an hour of laying there before she was lulled into that nightmare-filled sleep.

Her mind was racing and her body was shaking.

Closing her eyes and reopening them, the girl did not notice the glow her eyes had taken on. Rather she slid down the wall, her legs straight out as she tried to catch her breath. Everything was too much, it is all caving in on her.

Wenlock — he was going to take her again.

Winter's hands came up to clutch onto her head — the spirit was now walking the line between panic and losing her mind. It whispered in her ear still, the visions were vivid: it deafened her with all her fears.

Her nightmare was living.

Winterfell curled in on herself, silent sobs racked her body. She did not notice the ice clawing up the wall behind her.

Harry Hook was perhaps the lightest sleeper on that entire floor. And so, the slight drop in temperature was enough to wake him as well as the quiet noise coming from outside. He groaned, rubbing his eyelids before sitting up in bed.

Uma and Gil were still fast asleep from the long day they had.

Cracking his neck, Harry easily stood up and wandered toward his door with a small glare. Were people wandering down the hall at this late hour? He could not say much for he had done that on numerous occasions when he came back late from hanging out with others in Uma's crew.

But still, the pirate made his way to his door, unlocking it before swinging it open and popping his head outside curiously. He squinted at the bright lights of the corridors, but then he rose a brow when the sounds of nearly silent cries met his ear.

Looking to his left — just five doors down — Winter sat against the wall staring at her dorm room door with something akin to terror written across her face. Harry's facial expression dropped and his own feeling of horror set in as he saw the ice forming around and listened to her cries of panic.

Her mind was havoc — it was all chaos and terror around Winterfell.

Harry remembered words that Mal had spoken days ago when Winterfell was unconscious in the hospital wing from that demon.

"I don't know for sure, but there could be nasty effects left to her mind and soul, you guys," she had said.

"What do yeh mean?" Harry had demanded while everyone else looked concerned.

"I mean bad effects, Harry. She has been stuck in the void between the living and the dead for days — time does not pass normally there, and it easily could have been years for her... there's no telling the damage and PTSD she'll have. Winter is going to need us more than ever,"

Add that to the apparent Evil Sorcerer Supreme and nothing good comes.

Harry had seen it earlier when she screamed and caused ice spikes to shoot from the ground. He had seen it in the way she skated. He barely knew anything about ice skating, and yet he could easily tell the dancing was a song of sorrow. And now, the way she broke down and curled in on herself against the wall staring at her room in terror.

He was only glad he was such a light sleeper.

Harry rushed to Winter, treading carefully so as not to scare her.

"Duckling wha' is it?! What happened?" He bent down next to her, gathering her in his arms.

It was odd: sure he felt the cold temperature of her and felt it drop, but he was not cold. Winterfell did not hesitate in pushing herself as close to Harry as possible — her saving grace.

"It's broken, Harry," Winter was just able to whisper the words in a raspy tone, "it's all broken..."

"What is? What's goin' on, darling?" He brought a hand up to run it through her hair.

"My mind, Harry," she looked into his eyes so desperately that it almost broke him, "it's gone — I'm losing it..."

"No," Harry said firmly, "no, yer not. I'm right here, okay, I'm not going anywhere," he squeezed her tighter, truly not knowing what to do.

He only did what he thought was right. It took a few more minutes for Winter to calm down more, but it was spent in silence with Harry hugging her tightly and stroking her hair. His head was resting on her right shoulder blades

Finally, when the storm turned into a light rain in her head was when Winter was able to get her thoughts together. And she spoke to Harry.

"He said that should I give myself up he would spare those closest to me..." she ground out.

Harry froze when she spoke that, sharply bringing his head up and staring into her eyes intensely.

"Don't believe anything that evil wizard says to yah. Trust me, I know better than most what he's doin', he's playing mind games with ya'. Villain tip 101: anything they offer is a lie or has an evil twist to it. Shut him out, Winter — I dunno if this is in yer head or he's actually managed to break into yer mind but shut it out," he spoke as seriously as he could.

Again, he was no expert in magic but his best friend was pretty magical and Neverland itself was an entirely magical island. He knew enough.

Winter listened to him. Doing her best to clear her head, she imagined barriers of ice stronger than hell itself guarding her mind. Nothing would get in without her permission. Her eyes opened with a newfound calmness.

"Winnie?" Harry whispered and Winterfell breathed.

"I can't go back in there alone," she finally admitted.

Harry placed a chaste kiss on her neck before pulling her into a standing position.

"Looks like we'll be having tha' sleepover after all," he smiled and started for her door.

Winter watched as he walked inside the dimly lit room. She followed after him, closing and locking the door behind her. Harry stood in the middle of the room looking at the television that played late-night game shows with the volume low.

"The dark unnerved me earlier," Winter explained from where she stood leaning against her dorm room door.

Harry turned to look at her. He walked over, putting one arm on the door behind her trapping her between him and the door. Leaning down he captured her lips between his in a sweet and slow kiss.

Winterfell was never going to get sick of this.

She was forced on her toes before Harry released her lips. "Nothing is goin' to touch yah with me here, Winnie," he paused, "except me, of course."

Winterfell shook her head with a laugh at that, "of course, Harold,"

He mockingly growled at that name before grasping her hand in his and pulling her with him toward her bed. Winter rose a brow as the pirate fell on her bed and easily made himself comfortable.

"What tis this? Jeopardy?" He shook his head at the late night television show before looking to her and holding out a hand. "C'mere, snowie,"

"Nickname man is what I ought to call you at this rate," Winter grumbled but did not hesitate in grabbing his hand.

She yelped as she was suddenly pulled down before she was flush against the pirate. He held her tightly in his arms snuggling her easily.

"Yer bed is quite comfortable, ya know," he spoke, knowing her bed was bigger than most as she was the only one to inhabit this room.

"As are you, Harry," Winterfell yawned, surprising herself at the sudden drowsy spell that seemed to come over her.

"Goodnight, ducklin' — I'll be here through the night to protect yah and in the morning when yeh wake, any nightmares or mind attacks from the wizarding man, and I'll be right here,"

"Thank you, Harry," Winter mumbled, already half asleep.

Harry smiled.

"No need tah thank me," he laid down, his own eyes already heavy as well.

With a yawn, he was resting peacefully next to Winterfell. The night seemed to pass by quickly and by morning the two Auradon students slept with Harry on his stomach and Winterfell basically on his back.

Winter's hair had fallen over both of them, loud snores left Harry's mouth.

Winterfell was the first to wake up — the girl waking up far later than usual to the sounds of chatter in the hallways. Blow driers, laughter, gossiping, feet running: the sounds of a bright new day full of students.

She yawned, cuddling further into the warmth below her. However, upon a loud snore and movement beneath, Winter opened one eye only to come face-to-face with Harry. She cringed as he let out a puff of air with his snore, his breath smelling horrible.

Winterfell could not stop herself from moving off of Harry and forcing herself under his arm. Immediately the pirate grabbed her, turning his body and spooning her. Winter smiled at the warmth and closed her eyes simply embracing this feeling. She could get used to this.

Winter opened her eyes once more and she could not stop herself from admiring Harry's arms. He is strong she knew that much, but his arms were seriously hot to look at. Just as his rock hard body is. Okay, his entire being was incredibly hot and Winter loved simply staring at him.

Yeah, she is down bad.

She could not help herself, she moved her hand to his arm and began to feel them. Rock solid ... holy shit, that's attractive.

"Are yeh feeling up me arms?"

Winterfell jumped and flinched at the same time, the girl immediately ripping her hands away from his arm in shock. She was not expecting him to wake up so suddenly — actually, how long had he been awake? Oh yeah, this man was probably one of the lightest sleepers to grace the planet.

"Uhm, no?" Winter stuttered out before quickly leaving the protection of the bed and Harry's arms.

For once, the lack of warmth from her bed and Harry bothered her.

"Hey! Get back 'ere!" Harry cried dramatically, but he made no move to get out of bed: instead he chose to roll himself further in her warm fur blankets. "I don't care that yeh were checking out me muscles," he said the last part with a smirk.

Winterfell groaned and threw her head back, "Ugh, I was not..." she did not even bother to finish her words causing Harry to laugh loudly.

However, a sudden knock at her door caught her attention. She stiffened for a moment and Harry got ready to go over before a voice came through the door.

"Royal mail, your highness!" It was the voice of male with the accent that many royal servants adorned.

"What in the..." Winterfell trailed off, walking toward the door and opening it.

There was no one there, only a small golden letter. She rose a brow, reaching down and grabbing the golden envelope before closing and locking the door behind her. Harry rose a brow from his place on the bed, propping himself up with an elbow.

"And what might tha' there be?"

Winterfell opened the letter reading the contents within before answering with a sigh. "A request for attendance for an upcoming Royal Court meeting..."

"Royal Court meeting?" Harry questioned in a confused manner.

"Yes," she answered, moving to her desk and writing important information down on a piece of paper. "The Royal Court is made up of the Kings and Queens of the kingdoms. It is rare that the Royal Court meets more than once every few years and normally there is a few months notice — this one takes place next week, and it's urgent," Winter explained before writing urgent in big, bold letters at the top.

Folding the paper into a paper airplane, Winter turned and walked to her window before opening it. Bringing the paper plane to her lips, Winterfell blew and Harry watched as whispy dark blue magic left Winter's lips in the form of breath.

It caused Winter's paper to glow a dim blue.

"Enchantments to keep it safe from any trouble it might run into," she vaguely explained and in that moment Harry truly wondered about the extent of her power.

He realized then and there she was capable of far more than simply making ice and causing snow storms.

"Gale, take this to my mother please — it is urgent," she said to the wind before releasing the paper and watching as Gale picked it up and it soared away.

Her mother would alert her Aunt Anna as well.

Closing the window tightly, she reached up to lock it properly and drew her curtains once more. She paused for a moment before suddenly panicking.

"By the Gods — a Royal Court meeting? What is this about? It must be about Wenlock if it was called so suddenly! What if I need to sit in for my parents or Arendelle? No, there's no way no one would show up..." she began to pace, bringing her hands up to grasp the sides of her head.

Harry wasted no time in standing up and stalking over to her. Grabbing her by her shoulders, he spun her around.

"What's the matter? Whatcha mean sit-in for?" He questioned.

"This is very sudden and Arendelle is one of the furthest kingdoms away. Normally when a Royal Court meeting comes up we all have time to prepare and make plans of attending, this one is less than a week away. If no one can come that means I need to sit-in, and these things can get intense, Harry. You do not want to get on the Sultan of Agrabah's bad side: I once watched Jasmine rip King Chadwick to shreds in a meeting..."

"Winter," Harry cut her off, "there ain't no way no one will show up, you ain't gonna need to sit in on some game of thrones..." he trailed off, "besides if anyone even thinks of givin' ya trouble — royalty or not — I'll hook em'," he growled at the end and that made Winter laugh.

"Thank you, Captain Hook," she said whilst wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Nah, I ain't no Captain Hook 2," he groaned and Winter laughed some more before pulling away. "Now, go get ready classes — I'll be okay,"

"Ya sure? I don't mind hopping in the shower with ya," he said.

"Harry!" Winter laughed. "No way! But I'll allow you escort me to breakfast, how does that sound?"

Harry smiled at that, "escorting a princess to breakfast? Sounds perfect tah me,"

"Good because I'm starving," Winter said in response, pushing a chuckling Harry toward the door.

"As ya should be," he said just as they got to the door.

He suddenly spun around pecking Winter on the lips and laughing when her face turned redder than a tomato.

"Awh, such a cutie," he teased before finally being pushed out of the room by a very flustered Winter.

"Shut up," she muttered, closing the door behind him and making sure to lock it.

She groaned, falling against the door and shaking her head. Winter could hardly believe that she and Harry had slept together and cuddled last night. Hell, she was still having a hard time believing that they admitted their love for one another and kissed.

God, she could not think anymore on it for it caused her face to break out in a bright blush. Sighing, she stood up with the idea of a shower in mind before she got ready for a day of classes. She knew that she had a few more days off, but the girl was antsy to get back into it. Winter truly did love learning, it's why she could handle overloading herself with classwork so much.

The Fairy Godmother had requested to meet with her at some point today. She sighed at the thought but knew that it was necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 88 12
The Adventures kids are invited to the fairytale kingdom of Auradon as Kristoff and Anna's daughter, Arianna has been accepted into Auradon Prep. How...
919 56 75
Disney Academy, where all your Dreams Come True. The children of Disney's Legends prepare themselves for their destinies as either heroes or villains...
32.3K 558 17
" i was doing everything all wrong. " " no. you're just an idiot. " in which, when max is busy being queen. she was too busy to notice carlos acciden...
5.6K 152 39
Now that the barrier is down on the isle all the villains are free to do as they please and Auradon is in peace for the first time in a while a wicke...