teacher's pet

By UrHotStepMom

she's quiet, shy and a good girl. he's much older, manipulative, ethereal and fills the void of her absent fa... More

♡ back to school / chap 1. ♡
♡ Mr Ares / chap 2. ♡
♡ lunchbreak / chap 3. ♡
♡ the interaction / chap 4. ♡
♡ "the talk" / chap 5. ♡
♡ good mistake / chap 6. ♡
♡ dolly / chap 7. ♡
♡ dirty secret / chap 8. ♡
♡ "hi neighbour!" / chap 9 ♡
♡ "keep quiet" / chapter 10. ♡
♡ ecstasy / chapter 11. ♡
♡ home alone/ chapter 12. ♡
♡ friday / chapter 13. ♡
♡ the library. / chap 15 ♡
♡ piano class/ chapter 16. ♡
♡ "the classroom" / chapter 17. ♡
♡ secret garden / chapter 18. ♡
♡ confused / chap 19. ♡
♡ heartaches / chap 20. ♡
♡ agony / chap 21. ♡
♡ chaos / chap 22. ♡
♡ hungover / chap 23. ♡
♡ rumours / chap 24. ♡
♡ make up s*x / chap 25. ♡
♡ "deeper" / chap 26. ♡
announcement !

♡ displeasure. / chapter 14. ♡

2.5K 15 1
By UrHotStepMom

"Cha Bella!" Said elora while I tried on my dress for the school event. Elora kindly lended me one of her dress that I was eager to wear. Her closet was aesthetically pleasing and she allowed me to pick whatever I wanted. My attention drew to this light pink, ruffly- like, short dress. It was a bit too short for my liking, but fuck it, its not like I'd wear this again in my life... it fitted my waist perfectly but was slightly tight around my breasts, making them look a bit squished and compressed. This dress made me feel like a coquette but slutty, princess waiting for her naked, Prince charming.

"You're gonna steal all the chicos tonight"

"Don't exaggerate" I awkwardly shrugged

"Anyone in sight tonight?"
Despite elo's delightful, astonishing personality, I never quite understood her obsession with boys. Seems like she always needed male validation which annoyed me a bit sometimes.

"I already told you elo, no one."

"How unfortunate Bella"

I ignored her comments as we both got ready and did our hair and makeup. She helped me curl my hair and I applied a thin layer of lip gloss making my peachy lips looking more plump than usual. I indeed, looked lovely that night and elo never failed to let me know.

She wore a white laced, transparent flowy dress, we both looked fetching.
Her mom dropped us making unpleasant remarks during the whole entire ride. I hated her. If I could throw myself off that car, I would with no hesitation. She kept bringing elora down by insulting how "chubby" she looked in her dress, when she looked as thin as my grandma's special carbonara spaghetti. I made sure to press my hand down her thigh during the whole ride, reassuring her because I could sense her discomfort and embarassment.

We finally arrived after fifteen, long painful minutes. The air was warm and it felt weird to be at school after 3.30pm. In the hallways were many teachers nicely dressed and some students helping. The gymnase was where everything was happening. Chairs were lined up everywhere and a lot of people already sat down. My eyes peeked around trying to find him but it was impossible. Elora made me sit next to alejandro and his other stupid friend, alessio. I wasn't interested at all but had no choice.

After a while of staring at the blank wall in front of me and had to sit down and listen to elora flirting embarrassingly with alejandro, I heard a croaky voice right beside Me.

"Hola- devi me athena" (Hey you must be athena)

A tall, skinny boy with long brown mullet hair glanced at me as I looked up, he had braces and dimples with a little Mexican mustache. He sat right next to me.

"Si, e tu sei?" (Yes and you are?) I responded back.

"alessio, piacere di conoscerti, ho sentito molto parlare di te" (alessio, nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you)

"Piacere di conoscerti, ma posso chiederti come?" (Nice to meet you too, but may I ask how?"

"Lascia solo tenerlo segreto" (let's just keep that a secret)

he smirked. He looked pretty cute but wasn't my type.
We chatted for a while and surprisingly, he was quite funny.

From the corner of my eye, I almost felt watched. There he was. Standing in a few metres away from me with a cold look on his face. I knew he was mad seeing me laugh with another guy and I also knew I was playing with fire but, a part of me enjoyed his jealousy and wanted him to show it more. He looked absolutely devouring. His white suit, with a a few buttons open on his shirt made me go feral, at that point I wasn't even listening at alessio as my attention drifted right onto him.

The way Ash made me feel could never be compared to anyone. That's what I loved about him. He broke character and smirked at me after long, long seconds of eye contact. I wanted to laugh since a few minutes earlier he was in fact giving me death stares. I knew he couldn't resist me. But he quickly looked away as alessio turned his back, probably wondering what I was so insanely passionately looking at.

Everything suddenly went quiet as our school principal tapped on a mic echoeing loud sounds around the room. Everyone stayed silent.

"carissimi studenti e docenti, grazie per la vostra attenzione perché molti di voi sanno che siamo arrivati ​​in quel preciso periodo dell'anno..."

(dear students and teachers, thank you for your attention. as many of you know weve arrived at that specific time of the year..."

Blah blah blah and more long, boring minutes of speech. Everyone were yawning even the teachers.

"Yeah that's the annoying part" whispered elora in my ear "but it gets fun later I promise"

I glanced over at Ash and saw him sitting down at the table where every teachers sat on. Next to him was miss Fernandez. I hated her she was such a bitch and loved flirting around with teachers even tho she was litterly fucking married! Anyway not that it concerned me but i wondered what they talked about that was so funny since she couldn't stop giggling like a little hoe.

"Su quella nota, possiamo celebrare i nostri sforzi" (on that note we may celebrate out efforts"

Finally, I thought it'd never end. Everyone stood up and clapped their hands.

I glanced at Ash once again, he looked incredibly sexy with his hair push back and a little smile on his face. I wished his hands weren't the only thing he would clap at that moment.

His eyes caught mine for a quick minute, that laughing, smiley expression he had quickly turned cold. I felt my heart drop for a hot second. Why was he so harsh tonight? I needed to clear myself up, so u stood up and went to the bathroom

"Where are you going?" Elo whispered quite loudly as the clapping sounds intensified

"Bathroom" I mumbled.

I couldn't see straight because with only one Stare, Ash already made me panicked and anxious

I made my way to that dark corridor, behind me, I heard slow dancing songs.
The corridor was leading to the bathroom but a familiar voice sent chills down my spine.

"Oh hey there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.8K 17
A professor with a stern personality who fell for his student who is his wife too. A girl who likes to stay away from troubles caught feelings for he...
1.6K 12 14
Britney is in high school. Over the summer she meets this hot guy. She starts hanging out with him, and helps him out around the town as he is new to...
220K 7.5K 35
She's a teacher who has a secret past and he's a king pin of the dirty south, but is slowly trying to go legit. They don't belong together so, will t...
17.7K 474 9
You've just started at college, in a new city with a new outlook on life, but you're still the anxious loner you were at high school. You're tormente...