ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ

21.3K 824 426
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Neteyam! Do something!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

If Malìk was being completely honest, it had only been 2 days since Dahliä had given him that small lesson.

Only 2 days, and they couldn't even hide the fact they wanted to smash their lips on each other, inhaling each other's smell, tasting each other's taste.

They would meet twice, after spending time with their siblings, and after feasting at Eclipse, at the spot that they called 'theirs'. After their lesson, Dahliä told him that they shouldn't do this again.

But this has happened one too many times, I mean they had a whole routine, when alone, she'd constantly tease Malìk on how bad his staring was getting, he'd always reply with a playful smirk and say, 'I can't help it, yawne'.

He began calling her 'love' yesterday as he stroked her hair, telling her how beautiful she always looked, she never stopped him or complained about it, it was kinda sweet to her. Dahliä had guessed that she should probably be worried that she likes him so much, how much she enjoyed really spending time alone with him.

She felt complete, alive, relaxed, surely she shouldn't complain? Nobody has ever made her feel like that in her life, with the constant fighting and urge to protect her family, it was nice feeling like this with him.

Malìk was completely over the moon, he was sure.

He was so sure he wanted her, he wanted her forever, always, till the day he meet with Eywa. There was nobody else like her, he didn't have a type or preference because Dahliä was simply that type and preference, and there was only one Dahliä in the whole of Pandora.

Telling her he loved her was just the final step. He would completely hand his heart to her in a silver platter if that's what it took to prove to his love.

You could say he's probably loved her the second he set sight on the girl, but he didn't want to make himself seem that corny.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Yawne." He called out to her, the girl felt goosebumps on her skin- just his voice made her want to jump at him and kiss him.

"Malìk," A warm smile appeared on her face, she looked around, there was nobody around them, and wrapped her arms around him, as his rested around his waist. "Skxawng, I told you not to call me that when we're here."

"I know, I know," He leaned down towards her neck, a giggle escaped her mouth as she playfully pushed him away. "I can't help myself, you know this."

How he loved her smile and laugh, it completed him. "I also know you're stupid." He shrugged, and began to smirk. "You still like me, don't you? Dah-li-yah?" She couldn't help but to roll her eyes at him, he wasn't wrong but he was really stupid. "Did anybody question you about last night?" She questioned the boy.

Last night, the two had accidentally stayed out longer than they should've. Either of them didn't know how it happened, but guessed that they spent too long making out.

She recalled back to when her father repeatedly questioned her about why she was always running off after feasting. Ever since the gathering, Jake has been on her case, she had to constantly make sure her lies matched up.

Malìk sighed, it hasn't been easy for him either. Ronal is constantly talking to him about Zeiu, how Zeiu wants this, Zeiu wants that, Zeiu needs this from you. He was over it, he was over the whole situation .

"My mother is growing suspicious."

"That's bad, we'll have to only meet for a little while today." His ears flattened, he had a whole plan on how he was going to tell her, he wanted to spend the whole night with her. "What? Why?"

"Would you rather get caught?" He frowned, "No.." Dahliä sighed, and tip toed to kiss his cheek. "I'll cut you if you stay upset."

Like a dog, his tail slightly waggled at the unexpected kiss. "I won't." He kept looking at her, with a goofy smile on his face, it seemed like he was waiting. She rolled her eyes, and smiled. "What do you want?"

Malìk tapped his other cheek, waiting for another kiss. "Other side, yawne." Her face flashed red, before sighing out of frustration and giving him a quick kiss on his other cheek.

Malìk smiled pleased with himself, as she crossed her arms. "Thank you, Dah-li-yah."

"Where's are our siblings?" She asked him, trying to move on and slightly calm her face down with the constant smiling, he shrugged not knowing the answer.

With having her around, and always on her mind, Malìk was constantly distracted and didn't pay attention to his duties.

It seemed like his family had noticed too, how unfocused he was. He didn't mind it. "Let's go look for them." He extended his hand out, and Dahliä took it.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

They walked for a while, until they reached a secluded beach, they held hands before spotting their siblings in a large group of boys and girls, and quickly letting go.

This wasn't good, the two began jogging towards them.

As they arrived, Lo'ak approached Anoung. "What's going on." She asked Kiri and Neteyam. "They began calling me a freak." Her words pained Dahliä.

"I know this hand is funny, look. I'm a freak, an alien." Lo'ak made Anoug watch his 5 fingered hand- which he, Kiri and Dahliä inherited. She already guessed that's what this whole thing was about.

It was obvious that the kids around the clan spoke about their fingers, it was kinda hard to miss. Dahliä didn't really care, but she knew how it effected Lo'ak and Kiri.

The boys and girls around him began to laugh.

Malìk recognized Zeiu amongst the crowd, who was giving stares at Dahliä. He didn't like that, his stomach began to twist, he felt like this was going to turn ugly, and very fast.

"But I can do something really cool, watch."
Lo'ak began to ball his hand into a fist and gripping it. Ao'nung paid close attention to the boy, as the rest watched from a safe distance.

"He better not do something stupid." She growled, Neteyam chuckled at her response. "It's Lo'ak, of course he will." Kiri rolled her eyes. "If I put it really tight like this, then-." He punched Anoung in the face, and continuously kept throwing punches.

The group of girls gasped, as the boys took a step back when Ao'nung fell to the ground. "It's called a punch, bitch!"

It was like everyone paused for a second, watching the blood travel down his nose. "Ao'nung! Don't!" Malìk's voice boomed through the groups, warning his brother.

"Lo'ak!" Dahliä yelled, her eyes slightly widened. "Don't ever touch my sister again!" Lo'ak pointed down at him, the reef boys hissed at the young teen, all preparing themselves before they began to jump him.

The girls began to cheer on the four boys, Lo'ak got smacked down by one of their tail's. It was 4vs1. "Neteyam! Do something!" Dahliä turned to her brother, he scratched his hair before Dahliä pushed him, a small smile appeared on his face as he began to help Lo'ak.

There was punches being thrown left and right, the fight began to turn very stupid, very quickly. "This is painful to watch." Kiri laughed, covering her smile with her hand. It was pretty funny watching the fight go down.

"This is doing nothing." Dahliä muttered, Malìk's ears perked up at her words, knowing her as well as he did now, she was definitely going to jump in.

Sure, he's seen her fight those boys back at gathering, taking punches like it was nothing but he still didn't want her to join in.

The girl charged towards the boys, "Dahliä!" Malìk yelled after her, Kiri's face always growing with worry.

She got stopped in her tracks by Zeiu, she didn't really recognize her though she saw the girl a couple of nights ago. "Who the fuck are you?" Dahliä spat at the girl.

"Malìk! What do you see in this forest bitch?!" It seemed like Zeiu couldn't contain her anger, since the gathering, she's grown a hatred for the girl, even if Dahliä didn't recognize her.

Her eyes widened, what the fuck did she just say to Malìk?

Between punches, Lo'ak and Neteyam heard the interaction happen. They knew once Dahliä was mad, not even they could stop her.

As Jake had said before, he had always guessed that Dahliä had temperament issues, maybe it was easy to set her off.

Or maybe she just didn't take anybody's shit.

"Sister! Dont-!" Lo'ak got punched to the ground not getting another word in.

"Zeiu, don't talk to her like that-." Malìk attempted to defend Dahliä, of course he would defend her, he loved her.

But Malìk forgot one teeny tiny problem, Dahliä knows how to defend herself.

"Move," Dahliä got close to the girls face, with a threatening smirk. "Or I move you."

She was already getting set off over the fight, now this clown acting like she owns Malìk? Acting like she can just call her a bitch?

"Make me!" Zeiu pushed her, the other girls cheered her on and before anybody could do anything.

That was all she needed, Dahliä jumped onto Zeiu, she began tugging at her hair. Dahliä wrapped the girls hair around her fingers, placed one hand on her back and the other on the back of her head, and began smashing it against the sand. Repeatedly.

Malìk quickly grabbed Dahliä by the arms, she kept screaming and yelling at him to let her go. "Get off me!"

As much time as he spent with the girl, Dahliä was always calm and sweet around him. He never saw her this angry before. He never truly saw this side of her, the side that her siblings were always concerned over.

Dahliä elbowed him in the chest and ran towards the other 3 girls charging at her, who's were Zeiu's little followers. Malìk gave a soft grunt at the pain he felt on his chest, he could tell it would bruise- again.

He only looked for a split second, to watch the second fight in front of him.

Dahliä dodging the girls attack, hissing and pulling their hairs, ripping it, scratching them. The only time where they ever managed to lay a finger, was when the four ganged up on her, even then, Dahliä still managed to fight them.

Rage. It was written all over her face, it was all she felt at that moment. She really wanted to kill them.

It was like everything went slow, watching Dahliä completely lose it at those girls- making them bleed, ripping off bits of their hair, scratching their faces, punching them.

Was he scared? Absolutely.

He was fucking petrified.

But he was just a simple teenage boy- and seeing her be so angry, so vicious, this side that everyone was so scared of... he enjoyed it.

It was also slightly satisfying to see Zeiu being beaten up, but it was just a small mental note that he added.

That fire he always saw in her eyes, that was always so spontaneous, full of life, and beautiful? It was completely drowned in rage.

Malìk finally came to his senses, everything began to move normally, and he managed to get the boys to stop fighting. He only saw Ao'nung for a split second, his friends helping him up, before they all went to separate Dahliä from the girls.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

Dahliä's fr about that life.

I don't have much to say besides that I'm very thankful to hear people are enjoying this story. So thank you!!

Feel free to say me anything here!! Related to the story or not.

Probably the last I'll post for now, but there's always more tomorrow of course!

Thank you! :) 💕

Edited——!!

I LITERALLY FORGOT TO SAY
The bit where Malìk is talking about his preference and type and how he doesn't have any because Dahliä is that preference and type and that's only one of her?

My bf said that to me one time and I thought it'd be cute to include it here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.3K 12
╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
280K 8.8K 69
"I hate you." "No you don't." "Shut up." Enemies to lovers Aonung x oc
80.3K 1.6K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...
2.7K 54 32
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝖳𝗈𝗉𝗁𝖺...