๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐“ ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›ส ส™

Galing kay SETTYBAES

โWHEN IM GONE, HOPE YOU NEVER FORGET ME.โž ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ Higit pa

๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐“
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„

3.1K 157 276
Galing kay SETTYBAES

𝙋𝙏𝙎𝘿 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤,
𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪-𝙞𝙚

JULIET ;; KYLE RICHH, JENN CARTER

_______________________

SETTY POV  

NEW JERSEY;;
SATURDAY, 8:49 P.M.

"What's the word? I got my son here with me." I say, watching the comments start flooding in on the live I just started.

Most of them asking who the little boy is beside me. I got a show tonight in Jersey with Cblu, 41, and a couple others. Jai supposed to be taking pictures for the show. She also supposed to be watching TJ for a couple hours so she brought him along. For the most part, he just been following me around backstage. I don't mind though. It kept me from wasting time smoking and being all in my head. Plus this lil nigga funny.

"Why they saying you got hit by a bus?" TJ asks after reading the comments himself.

I try not to laugh cause he looks genuinely confused. Instead, I try to play it off.

"How you think I got so tough?" I tell him, "Feel me... that bus came and did what it did, but I hopped right back up and brushed it off."

"Damn... that's crazy." TJ mutters, leaning back with wide eyes, "So you like a real life Iron Man?"

I suck my teeth, grinning.

"Who you think Iron Man got it from?"

"Nah, you different." TJ shakes his head, smiling at me, "I'm tryna get like you."

Niggas start trolling in the comments then.

Set Da Bus corrupting the youth

Shit makes me laugh.

"You good lil man. Setty B is for the kids." I tell TJ, "You heard my story. You know where I'm coming from. So what's up with that blessing? I'm tryna make Jai my wife."

"Ion know about that." TJ shakes his head, "I love her and that's my heart or whatever, but imma keep it a buck with you big bro, she can't cook-"

On the other end of the couch, Mhady starts laughing while Mali shakes his head.

"Every time she go in the kitchen, it be like three hours. And ion know what she be doing." TJ sucks his teeth, "I just feel like it don't take that long to fry some chicken."

"I thought I heard my name. TJ, watchu saying?" Jai starts walking towards us with her camera.

Just like that lil mans switch up. He jump up from the couch and wrap his arms around Jai legs in a hug.

"You really the best caretaker I ever had. I love you Jai."

"Awww. I love you too, T." Jai smiles, rubbing his back before leaning down to his level, "Your moms is here. You ready to go?"

"But I wanna spend more time with Setty." TJ pokes out his lip, "He told his friend Blockwork he was gone be outside today. I think they tryna link so they can hoop-"

I look at Mhady and Mali and we all start laughing while Jai mugs us.

"Come on, your moms is waiting outside." Jai grabs his hand and starts leading him away.

"Bye Setty!" TJ looks back and starts waving.

"Bye lil man." I wave back, shaking my head.

TJ was something else. But shit, it felt good to have someone who didn't think I was that bad. Even if it was a little ass kid. While Jai take TJ to his moms, I waste time on my phone, liking shit on Instagram and reposting about the show on my story.

When Jai gets back, she sits down on the couch beside me.

"He really thinks y'all are friends." She says, turning to face me with a small smile.

"That's my lil mans." I tell her, leaning back and resting my hand on her thigh, "Ion think I ever had a kid warm up to me that fast though."

"You probably remind him of Ty." Jai tells me before her smile falls a little, "That was his older brother. He died last summer. Got shot outside their apartment building. TJ used to complain all the time about Ty not being home cause he wanted to spend time with him. When Ty passed, he just shut down, like he only spoke to me and his moms. He just started getting back to himself this year."

Hearing it makes me feel sick. TJ was a kid. He didn't know shit about the streets. And yet it still took from him.

"That shit is fucked up." I shake my head, turning to look at Jai, "Nah, I gotta do something for him."

"His birthday is next month." Jai says, "I wanna do something big for him."

"Imma go all our for lil man." I tell her, grabbing her hand and looking her in the eye, "I got him just like I got you."

"Thanks Setty..." Jai start looking down, all shy and shit. She start playing with the camera strapped around her neck too. Another thing she did when she got nervous. I smile. It felt good to know I could make her feel that way.  "I should make sure I get a good spot so I can take good shots."

I bite my lip to hold back my grin at her tryna run away. Jai stands up from the couch and I start staring at the tattoo she got a few days ago. I look at the roses that go up her thigh that I know lead up her dress when Jai grab my face and kiss me. Shit makes me smile, and my heart start beating all fast when I watch her leave.

She grab Yas hand from where she's sitting on Kay's lap with a burger in each hand, and pulls her out of the backstage with her.

When he notice Yas not on him anymore, Kay look up from his phone, sucking his teeth before reaching in the McDonald's bag beside him only to start mugging the bag when he notice there's nothing left in it. I start laughing when he start going off about spinning McDonald's, yelling for Dougie to bring him the knock.

"You my heart." Dougie tells him, looking up from his phone on the other side of the room, "But spinning over a Big Mac not crazy?"

Dougie and Kay start arguing after that, and me and Mhady start laughing at them when I get an IG notification.

@ONLY1DIOR

i miss u

It's not her first time in my DM. Half the time I don't even open her shit. Ion want Jai to think something going on when it's not. But I know it's hard for her not to feel some type of way when Dior be blowing up my shit.

@theonlysettyb

?

@ONLY1DIOR

i'm coming to ya show tn.
cblu getting me in. imma find u
backstage tho. we should talk. 🥺

I suck my teeth. What be wrong with females sometimes. Shit stressing me out.

So when Mali pass me the blunt I take it, wait till I inhale then reply.

@theonlysettyb

for what?

@ONLY1DIOR

cause i want to tf

& ya ass miss me 2 u just
don't wanna admit it 🙃

see u tn 😘

I block her ass even though I know it's no point. She just gone make another account like she did last time.

"Yo, you good?"

I look up to see Mhady staring at me.

"Nah." I shake my head, "Dior coming to the show."

"For what?" Mhady looks disgusted, scrunching up his nose, "On bro, that bitch weird."

I just laugh, but deep down I'm worried as shit. Things are finally where I want them with Jai. I'm really not tryna mess that up.

"Shorty chopped and desperate." Dougie comes over, blowing smoke from his nose, "You don't want that mut."

"I got Jai." I tell him, "I'm good."

"Then why even entertain ha?" Dougie asks, sitting down on the other end of the couch and looking at me, "You losin me."

I look down and start playing with the curls in my fro, some shit I always do when I got a lot on my mental. I can't tell Jai shit cause I know it's gone hurting her feelings and the last thing I'm tryna do is see her hurt again. But I know I can be honest around gang.

"Cause... we fucked a few times-" I admit, "Like when me and Jai wasn't even together, before I asked her to be my girl-"

"Aight. So that was before. But you with my lil sis now, nigga Kahlil's lil sister-" Dougie interrupts, mugging me.

I could tell the more we talked about Dior, the more he was gone get annoyed. I know he just don't want no one to hurt Jai feelings. Shit I don't either. Not when I made her cry the last time. I still ain't forgive myself for that shit.

"You act like ion know that-" I suck my teeth, starting to get tight too.

Ion even fuck with that girl anymore. So why is niggas attacking me?

"Nah, you the one acting like you don't know that. So stop playing with Jai." Dougie says, laughing a little, "Tell the mut to go worry about the other dicks she be sucking onna daily."

"Bro, you don't even know shorty like that." Cblu tells Dougie as he comes up, sitting down on the couch beside me.

As soon as he do, I mug him. This shit mostly his fault anyway.

"What bitch this invested in a nigga in a relationship?" Mhady still looks disgusted as he accepts the blunt from Mali, "She a clown."

"Tell her stop playin with my lil sis before she get boomed." Kay says, coming to sit on the arm of the couch beside Dougie. He squinting at an app on his phone, making me laugh.

I know this nigga not door dashing McDonald's to a concert. I shake my head at Kay before turning to Cblu.

"Fuck is you inviting ha to the show for?" I ask, mugging him.

"She ain't do shit for me not to invite her." He shrugs before he get this smug look on his face, "It's almost like you stressing cause you know you gone slip if she here."

"Neva that." I say.

"Then this shit is solved." Cblu says, shrugging again, "If you and Jai as solid as ya wanna make it seem, then it shouldn't be no problems. No other girl made you feel that way... you got mad feelings for her and all that other shit you be saying. So watchu so worried about another bitch for?"

"I'm not worried about shit." I tell him.

"Yeah. Aight." Cblu just grins, shaking his head before turning to talk to Dougie.

I accept the blunt from Mhady, take a puff and let the smoke creep from my mouth as I lean back against the couch. I couldn't even think about the show anymore. I know I'm boutta go back to being in my head.

But ain't shit else to do but let it happen.

_______________________

JAIYA POV   

NEW JERSEY;;
SATURDAY, 11:15 P.M.

"Girl, look at hood SpongeBob." Yas says, shaking her head as she watched Kay rapping on stage.

They was finishing the show with Is Ya Ready. We were in the crowd at first but decided to move after some girl accidentally pushed Yas and she tried to throw her over the barrier after. Now we're off to the side, watching the concert end.

"I can't believe you ate his food." I shake my head, laughing.

"I got a notification about his ass on door dash." Yas tells me, "He can't be too mad cause he ordered me something too."

"Y'all so cute." I tell her, smiling, "He's so sweet to you."

"No the fuck he not." She says, "We got into it last night and he called me a bobble head and started poking me in my shit like it was gone start tilting."

I start laughing.

I couldn't take either one of them serious.

"Girl, I took off my croc and fucked his ass up. He gone say some 'Damn Yas, ya ass don't know how to take a joke.'" Yas mimics Kay's mug and all, "That's why his hair fucked up like that. I had to knock him upside his shit-"

Right when she says that, Kay comes up, putting his arm around her. I didn't even notice they had finished the show. I could see the others coming from the stage as well.

"You and baby boy hungry?" Kay asks, looking down and smiling at Yas stomach even though she wasn't showing much, "I got you extra nuggets and honey mustard sauce."

"Thank you baby." Yas kisses him on his cheek, making Kay grin.

I roll my eyes at just how fast she switches up, but I can't help but smile because they look good together. Tay used to tell me that you don't have to look for your person, that something about both of your lives will just bring you together.

"So, she ain't beat them twists out ya head with them pink crocs last night?" Dougie comes up, looking at them. But when Kay ignore him to wrap his arm around Yas, he just shakes his head, walking away muttering, "That's crazy."

Kay takes Yas hand to take her to go eat. I look around at the people leaving the stage but I don't see Setty.

"Yo, you good?" Mali comes up, messing with his braids.

Mhady is there with him, drinking a bottle of water and looking everywhere but at me.

"You seen Setty?" I ask.

Mhady just shakes his head, walking off looking annoyed and Mali smiles. But it feels awkward and forced. It makes me just stare at him to ignore how anxious I start to get.

"Stay right here. Imma go get him for you." Mali tells me, walking off before I can even say anything back.

I decide to pass the time by looking at the pictures on my camera. Even with the lighting, I managed to get some good shots. I wish Kahlil were here to see them... to see his friends on stage. He used to say he couldn't wait for that day. But I don't feel sad thinking about it. I know he's here in spirit...

I'm deleting the bad pictures, the ones where I don't like the lighting or the angle, when someone puts their arm around me.

"Jai, My heart." KR says, smiling down at me, "Sheik pullin the V around right now. Tell me you ridin with us tonight."

"My heart is crazy." Jenn laughs, coming up with Tata who shakes his head.

"You dead just met ha." Tata says, grinning, "Ion think Setty gone appreciate you kidnapping his girl."

"Setty ya man?" KR asks, looking at me.

"Yeah, we together." I tell him, feeling a little shy because all of them were staring at me.

"Then you dead gotta break up with him." KR tells me, sucking his teeth when Tata starts laughing, "Nah, real shit, he backstage actin mad dayroom."

I frown, feeling myself get anxious all over again. Now it made sense why Mhady and Mali were acting so weird.

"Sheik said come outside." Jenn says, checking her phone.

"Aight then, we out." KR says, tryna lead me away too when Tata and Jenn start walking off. I try to walk out of his grasp but he just grab my hand.

I just snatch my hand away and follow the other people walking backstage. I can see Mhady standing there smoking and Mali peeking around a corner between passing and smoking the blunt. I just walk right pass them both, pushing Mali's hands away when he try to stop me. At the end of the hall I could see into the room we were all in earlier.

It was practically empty now except with Dior sitting on the couch, kissing on Setty's neck and him sitting there smiling and letting her. I only look at them for a second before I turn away. But that's all it take for my heart to break.

I couldn't even go in there. I don't wanna fight Dior again. There was no point. Why fight over someone that didn't even want me? He could say the right shit all day. But if his actions weren't matching up, what else could I do?

I don't even know what I would say to him. I just know if I saw him now I'd probably just yell or cry. Both were embarrassing for me. I trusted him with a lot of what I was feeling. Now I feel like he didn't deserve to see that side of me.

I feel so betrayed that I actually do start crying. Someone puts their arm around me and starts leading me away. And I think it's Mali until I look up.

"Nah, you dead don't need nobody that's gone make you feel like that." KR says, helping me wipe my face, "You want us to drop you off at ya crib or-"

"Can I still go with you?" I ask.

I didn't feel like being alone right now. Not feeling the way that I do. I actually need a distraction.

"I ain't wanna push you after what just happened." KR says, smiling before he pulls up his shiesty, "But that's what I wanted you to do."

I roll my eyes but I can't help smiling a little after. I follow KR outside to the black car parked out front. He opens the back door for me and I scoot in beside Jenn. Up front Sheik nods at me in the driver's seat while Tata is in the passenger seat, changing songs on the aux.

"I usually go dumb when shit is on campus but I gotta make sure you good tonight." KR says, scooting so close beside me that our knees touch.

"I'm not a kid." I tell him, "We both legal. You don't gotta watch me."

"Nah but you mad pretty and niggas is dayroom." He says before making a pistol whipping motion, "Let somebody try some weird shit on you though, bet he get beat with the knock-"

"Bro who you? Her watchdog?" Sheik ask, looking at us in the rearview before he pulls off, literally speeding into traffic.

"I'm her nigga for like the next eight hours." KR grins, putting his arm around me again, "And after, when she finally decide to give me ha numba."

I bite my lip, tryna hold back my smile.

He wasn't Setty... I couldn't think about being with anyone else but Setty. But after seeing him with Dior, I knew that would change. I try not to think too much about it. I know it would only make me angry and then sad. Since Kahlil passed, it seemed like that was all I felt. Now I was starting to feel happy and it was gone... just like that. But I know better than to put all my happiness in a person. I can still do things that make me feel better. I can still be with people that make me feel better.

"He solid, you heard." Jenn says to me, pointing to KR who yelling out his song request to Tata, "Prolly the last person you be expecting to show up, but he be there when shit really count."

"And he spoil the fuck outta all his bitches." Sheik adds. I didn't even know he was listening.

"Don't call her a bitch." KR reaches over and punches him in the arm. Tata and Jenn laugh and I shake my head and smile when Sheik threatens to crash the whip.

"Sheik on bullshit." Tata says, reaching back to dap Jenn up, "Jenny a W wingman though."

KR uses that opportunity to snatch Tata's phone from him and puts on his song request. Tata sucks his teeth, but relaxes when he hears SALLY start up. He catches his phone when KR tosses it back to him. Everybody seems to be listening at first but when Tata's verse comes on the energy shifts.

Tata practically standing up in his seat, tryna get sturdy. Jenn and KR hype him up. Even Sheik start yelling the lyrics and when it gets to KR verse I can feel my stomach twist in the middle of smiling because Sheik literally reverses the car in the middle of the street.

"Ayo, they say you the face of reversing the v!" Jenn tells Sheik, laughing at the replies from the IG story she posted.

"Real shit, my son really started this shit." KR says.

"This nigga put this shit in reverse one time now ya don't know how to act." Tata shakes his head.

"Bro what would Niggas do without me?" Sheik asks as we pull into the crowded parking lot of a university's student housing.

"Ion know like..." Jenn mutters, "I just be tryin not to think of what's gone happen to the world when Sheik too old to reverse the v like-"

"Gangsta, that shit gone fall apart." KR shakes his head.

"Nah, ya gotta be smacked." Tata laughs before pushing his car door open.

I notice just how blood shot Jenn's eyes are when she laughs before getting out too. They shared a couple blunts after SALLY went off. I was used to all the smoke but it did start to affect me after a while. I feel mellow and a little sleepy until KR nudges me and I get out the car behind him.

It's mad heads surrounding this one building. The music inside so loud that it floods to the outside. Everybody goes a different way, talking to people they know so I just stick close to KR and Sheik. It felt like being at the concert all over again. But now I could drink. KR only let me drink whatever he drank first, so I only had three cups. Sometimes it  got too hype with people getting sturdy and pushing and I got lost with the crowd of bodies moving around. But somehow, I always came across Jenn or Tata, and they brought me right back to Sheik and KR.

I'm not surprised when 41 BOP starts playing but I am caught off guard when KR finishes his verse, and even with all the people around him, grabs my hand and starts pushing our way out of the crowd.

"Where we goin?" I shout over the music.

"To go sit in the whip." He says in my ear, "Ya ass is cross faded and you don't even know it. I gotchu though."

When he pulls down his shiesty I can see him laughing. It made sense. I'm sure I got a contact high from how much they smoked in the car. And then I had the three cups on top of it. I feel like I haven't stopped smiling or laughing the entire night. My face starts getting all warm from embarrassment. But the cool night air makes me feel a little better as we walk towards the car.

KR opens the door for me to get in passenger seat while he gets in the back to roll. At first I just stare at the party still going on not too far away. I can see a drunk Tata leaning on Jenn who can't stop laughing at him nearly slumping over.

But every few seconds I look back to see KR rolling with ease.

"What's up?" He asks after licking the blunt, "You keep lookin at me."

"I can't look at you?" I ask, turning around in my seat.

"Nah cause I dead know that look." He shakes his head with the blunt tucked between his lips.

"What-" I smile, tilting my head a little, "How I'm looking at you?"

He pulls a lighter from his pocket and lights the blunt, inhaling before slowly blowing out smoke.

"Like you wanna come back here and get ya pussy ate." He says, leaning back in the cloud of smoke and biting his lip.

I could feel my thigh twitch. I bite my lip too. And then I start climbing into the backseat. KR smiles, holding out a hand to help me. But the smoke and the drinks start catching up to me. And when I land in his lap, I grip his hoodie to stop the world around me from spinning. I laugh at having to do that, giggling quietly against his neck.

"You dead not sober so we just gone cuddle like this." He says, laughing and placing a hand against my back.

I start getting sleepy again, and the smoke isn't helping. I don't know when, but I started falling asleep. And then, for the rest of the night I start drifting in and out.

I remember Sheik and Jenn having to carry a slumped Tata back to the car. Sheik and KR getting into it over who was going to drive back. KR sucking his teeth before getting in the drivers seat. Him dropping off Tata, Jenn, Sheik, and then me. I could remember his arm around me and us both laughing at me tryna put the key through the door and not the keyhole. I don't remember anything in between all that.

I just know that when I got back into my room at Aunt V's house I passed out in the bed.

_______________________

When I wake up the next morning, it's because my phone keeps going off. I grab it off my nightstand, even though the movement makes my head hurt. I had a lot more messages, missed calls, and IG notifs than usual. I decide to just open the group chat with Tay and Yas to start with.

GIRLS 💓

TAY

ik ya ass better wake up &
tell us what happened with kr 🙃

YAS 🤰🏾

!!! cause if i wasn't with kay 😋😋

TAY

bitch u better stop before kay start
beating YOU upside the head with
a croc

YAS 🤰🏾

bitch if u don't understand
love just say that

TAY

okay 🤡

JUST like we don't understand
what happened between jai and setty
JAIYA MORANT WAKE UP HOE‼️‼️

YAS 🤰🏾

@JAI bitch is this about you??  [+1 ATTACHMENT]

I look at the attachment Yas sent. It was a screenshot of an IG story from a couple hours ago.

@kylerichh_

finally got that # 🤞🏾😌‼️

I check my contacts to see that I had a new one.

KR 🤞🏾❤️‼️

I shake my head, smiling. I could also see that Tata tagged me in his IG story. And Jenn reposted it. It was a video of all of us at the party. Tata and Jenn were rapping lyrics and me, Sheik, and KR were behind them. I feel my face get warm when I notice KR arm around me in the video. I'm just watching it when I get a call.

SETTY ❤️

I just watch it ring. And when the call ends I can see that I have twenty other missed calls from him. I put my phone back on the nightstand and lie down, turning on my side. I decided I would deal with it when I woke up.

So, even with the sunlight coming in through the curtains, I just let myself go back to sleep.

_______________________

sorry for the wait y'all 😭

but what did you think of this chapter??

rlly wanna know what y'all think of kr & jai

and setty?? we hoping they work this out or nah??

thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

322K 10.3K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
4K 143 10
In Which... Idk yall have to read to find out A Kay Flock Fan-fiction
88.2K 1.7K 18
โœง.* || ๐‹๐ˆ๐˜๐€๐‡๐•๐Ÿ’๐Œ๐๐ , ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’... || โœง.* "๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’" โ”€ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ™ก ๐ˆ๐...
7.6K 297 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™™๐™จ..