Ready For It ✸ House of the D...

By amourfolklore

knew i was a robber first time that he saw me. π“†©β€οΈŽπ“†ͺβ”Š 𝕽eady 𝕱or 𝕴t, house of... More

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭
𝐯𝐨π₯ π’Š ━━━ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
[ 000 ] the birth of a star
[ 001 ] legendary cannibal
[ 002 ] trapped in a man's world
[ 003 ] joffrey velaryon a brave knight he'll be
[ 004 ] introducing the pink dread
[ 005 ] eldest son against eldest son
[ 006 ] even with the night changes
[ 007 ] we will meet again someday
[ 008 ] becoming one with the sea
[ 010 ] burn to ashes
[ 011 ] blood of my blood
[ 012 ] time will heal all wounds, but not all
[ 013 ] the rogue prince and his three girls
[ 014 ] history remembers names
[ 015 ] question of legitimacy
[ 016 ] lone dragon no more
[ 017 ] fight for driftwood throne
[ 018 ] toast to the strong boys
[ 019 ] the king is dead
[ 020 ] long live the queen
Lavender Haze
[ 021 ] i'll bring you war
Plagiarism : please report

[ 009 ] he would have to lose an eye

7.1K 324 138
By amourfolklore

CHAPTER NINE
❛ he would have to lose an eye ❜

WHEN ALYSSA ASKED WHY HER GRANDSIRE POINTED OUT HER RESEMBLANCE TO A WOMAN NAMED AEMMA, MADE RHAENYRA'S EYES GO BLEAK IN SADNESS. 

"Your grandsire loved your grandmother very much sweet girl. For a second, when you came into the world, I wanted to honor her by naming her after you, but when you opened your beautiful eyes, I knew you were an Alyssa." Rhaenyra explained to her as her mother combed through her hair. 

"Alyssa Targaryen was your grandsire's mother. Both of you share the same eyes. Your green eye came from Alyssa and your lilac one from Aemma." 

However, Rhaenyra really wanted to say that she named her Alyssa because she wanted to at least give her daughter a meaningful name connected to her true father.

"Your name and eyes are a reminder of both of your grandmothers. It's the biggest honor, but also I feel as though I left a shadow over you," Rhaenyra kissed her head. 

At the time, Alyssa did not understand. She did not like seeing her mother so sad, "Muna I'm sorry for asking," 

"It is alright, I do not mind talking about them. It just keeps their memory alive. Even if they are not with us, they are always here." Rhaenyra gestured to her heart and tickled her sides. Alyssa let out a gasp of surprise and did the same to her mother. 

The little girl and mother erupted into giggles. 

When Alyssa fell asleep that night she wasn't aware of her brothers sneaking out with Baela and Rhaena. The two brothers didn't want to involve their sister, seeing as she was fiercely protective over them despite Jace being the elder. 

Alyssa had started sneezing which made Rhaenys usher her early to bed. Her grandmother even visited her room to feed her dinner and told her stories of her younger days as a dragon rider. 

She woke up in the middle of the night and had a feeling that something was wrong. Alyssa noticed the light coming from her door which was slightly open and assumed that one of her relatives have visited her while she was sleeping. 

Her mind went to Luke, knowing he had trouble sleeping at night.

A roar could be heard and Alyssa crawled out of bed and went to the balcony to be greeted by the noise of the crashing seas and the sight of Vhagar. There was someone on dragons back which made the girl wonder who was stupid enough to claim her.

She puts on her robe and quickly escaped her room.

Vhagar was claimed by Aemond during the moon fall of the night. 

The irony of him being dragonless was now put to rest because he had dominated them all with the largest dragon in the world. 

"She was mine to claim!" Rhaena shouted with anger on her face. 

"Then you should've claimed her," 

The silver-haired Prince wasn't going to let her ruin his mood. He finally had a dragon of his own and now he could fly the skies now with Alyssa. The words they shared on the beach were just the start of their rekindling friendship. 

They'd fly across the narrow seas and eat cake as they promised with Helaena of course. 

Alyssa walks into the dimly lit entranceway of the castle at the right and wrong times. She was still in her sleeping clothes and wearing a robe from the chilly night. 

She rubbed away the sleepiness between her eyes and yawned. Her hair was braided into two messy braids that threatened to break loose.

Aemond's eyes fell on her and his violet eyes widened in delight. He wanted her to be at his side. To be the first to congratulate him and take her away from her kin. He starts to make his way toward her eagerly, "Alyssa you will never believe what I did!" he stated happily, ready to tell her about the news of his new dragon. 

"Do not step any closer toward her!" Jace yelled. 

Before Aemond could snarl back at him, Aemond was met with a harsh punch thrown at Rhaena. 

He tasted the metallic blood in his mouth from the cut on his lip. A dark smile painted across his face before she returned the favor in full. Ser Criston had taught him how to fight dirty, and efficiently. He lands a stronger punch in the girl's face. 

"Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!" Aemond yells. A viciousness radiates from him.

Aemond didn't miss the shocking gasp that fell from Alyssa's lips. 

She was taken aback by the display of his sheer strength and brutality toward Rhaena. 

"Alyssa go back to your chamber. I will meet you there." Aemond beckoned, holding out his hand for her to take. 

"I would much rather stay here," Alyssa snapped, fire building in her eyes, and looked ready to punch his face at the way he treated Rhaena. 

"Lys—"

"You cannot make me," Alyssa scooted to Baela's side who was immediately consoling her sister and seething at Aemond. 

His little dragon was so full of light and innocent in their world of hunger for power. Alyssa was named the Realms joy for a reason for she was the reincarnation of Alyssa I Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. Both are strong-willed and relentless women who met the same fate. 

Alyssa was a dragon and no Velaryon. He could very much see it and didn't miss the way Daemon looked at her with a fond glint from the distance. 

He does not want her here. Aemond gritted his teeth in frustration. Not when he was about to beat Jace's face to the ground and make him pay for his bullying. 

"Aemond stole Vhagar!"

"I did not!" he replied smugly, "I claimed her." And I'll claim you too. Aemond's eyes fell on the Velaryon Princess. 

There was some emotion on Alyssa's face, not knowing whether she should feel anything at all. Should she feel proud? Then again, he never did when she did the same. 

But on the night of Aunt Laena's funeral was unacceptable. 

Jace yells then, running at Aemond. The boys fight. They're the most evenly matched out of them all. Yet, Aemond gets the upper hand and Jace goes down hard to the sandy stone ground. Luke, her sweet brother, tries next. Aemond lands a fast blow to his nose. Blood spurts, flames dance, and Alyssa has had enough.

"Stop it!" Alyssa shouted, moving to stand in front of Aemond, blocking him from advancing on her brothers and cousins. "Just go away Aemond. You've already caused enough damage tonight. You've got what you wanted so leave!"

He merely stares at her, his eyes looking at her like she committed a crime by turning against him. The young boy claimed a dragon, the largest dragon in the world—one that rivaled the Cannibal, he thought that she'd be at least happy for him. 

"Alyssa stay away from him!" Jace said in fear for his sister, assuming that he'd hurt her. He had grabbed her arm, jerking her out of the way which was a misguided attempt to protect his little sister. 

Alyssa wanted to say that he'd never hurt her. They had somewhat started to rekindle their friendship during the funeral. That he would work to earn her friendship again. 

She stumbled and landed hard, knocking the air from her lungs. Jace had accidentally pulled her smaller form on the slipper sandstones. 

Rage coated Aemond's sharp features seeing her in pain. The fire seems to flicker once more. he lurched forward and attacked Jace. In the blink of an eye, the other children join the fight. 

They surrounded Aemond, all landing brutal hits to his body. 

The sound of Alyssa's cries and shouts could be heard, "Stop it! 

However, Aemond had no need for her help at all. With a roar, he explodes beneath them. He managed to kick Baela and Rhaena to the ground then Jace. Only Luke was left, Her uncle grabbed him by the throat. 

He stands to lift the boy who was gasping for breath. 

Alyssa's eyes fly to the rock in his other hand and gasped. 

"You will die screaming in flames just like your father did!" Aemond spits the words like a dragon would spew fire. "You are bastards. I have claimed Vhagar...and now I shall take a bride...Alyssa,"

Jace glared up at him spitefully. "Shut up!"

"I am not your bride!" Alyssa yelled this time ignoring the shattering feeling she felt in her chest. 

"My fathers still alive!" Luke sobs, tears streaking through the blood on his face.

Rage ignites Alyssa's veins. She was the blood of the dragon. It didn't matter who her father was because she will always be her mother's daughter. That is what mattered. 

She is the only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra. The blood of Valeryia courses through her veins. 

And she would be damned if he'd get away with hurting her brothers and cousins. 

She lets out a yell and runs straight at Aemond. Alyssa hicks him in the stomach, sending him a stumbling and released look from the unexpected force from the little girl. 

The two fall into a tangle of arms and legs. Alyssa kept striking him in the stomach, face, or anywhere that could cause him harm.

Her head strikes in pain. 

Aemond had just hit her with the rock that was clutched tight to this hand. It connects above her temple which was enough to make her bleed. 

Black spots danced before her eyes. She felt a trickle of blood pour down her face and felt sick. 

"You should've listened!" Aemond sneered, ignoring the guilt that he was feeling.

Baela was the first to react by helping her stop the bleeding followed by Rhaena who clung to the girl's arm. 

Crimson blood dripped from her nose and toward her lips, staining her night clothes. 

Tears of salt streamed down her face was enough for both her brothers to get angry. 

"Get away from her!" Jace yells. A familiar swish of a blade being unsheathed greets Alyssa's ringing ears.

Aemond stands just in time to greet Jace's attack.

"Alyssa, no, please stay awake." A familiar voice begs. 

Luke. 

Alyssa tried to stay away, she wanted to badly. Her vision began to darken. She tried to get up but her body seemed to be against her. 

By the time she had closed her eyes, she saw Aemond hold up the rock once more and Luke had slipped away to help the elder brother, throwing sand at Aemond's face and using the blade on the ground to slice it across Aemond's face. 

Alyssa knew that wounds cannot heal. Whether mentally or physically. Perhaps both, and knew that tonight could never be undone. 

The time she fell unconscious, she sinks into her cousin's familiar embrace. 

Alyssa could hardly focus when her nose was being patched up by a Maester. A wet rage dabbed across her face. Soon enough everyone was made aware of what had happened. 

The maesters were summoned to tend to the Targaryen children. Rhaenya and Baela were stationed behind Alyssa. The two girls had taken a liking to the younger girl for defending them. 

She had woken up moments ago and was told that her cut would heal nicely into a thin white scar, and is fortunate that the bleeding has stopped. 

The King was furious as he watched the Maesters. 

"How could you allow such a thing to happen?" the king roared. He limped his way toward the two. His eyes drifted from his son's wounded eye to his dearest granddaughter's bloody nose. "I will have answers!"

"The princes were supposed to be in bed, my king." the Lord of Commander explained. 

"Who had the watch?"

"The young prince was attacked by his own cousins, Your Grace."

"You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood!" Viserys yelled, face red from anger.

"I'm very sorry, Your Grace," Lord Commander replied, staring at the ground. 

"The Kingsguard has never had to defend princes from princes, your Grace," Cole said like it was supposed to make things better. 

"That is no answer!" Viserys spat out. 

While Alyssa had drowned off in her own thoughts of what she last remembered, she didn't notice Luke standing beside her wide-eyed, also wearing a bloody nose, "Sister are you in pain?"

Alyssa broke out of her trance and smiled at her brother, "I am alright, Luke." 

"It will heal, will it not, maester?" Alicent asked desperately, her eyes darting from Aemond's face to the wound on the Princess' head.  

"The eye is lost your face," the Maester announced and hell broke loose in the Queen. Rage clouded the Queen's face when she looked at Aegon, "Where were you!"

"Me?" Aegon looked surprised. 

That earned a hard slap from his mother that echoed loudly through the large room. 

"Ouch! what was that for?" Aegon exclaimed, holding his cheek. 

"That was nothing compared to the abuse your brother suffered while you were drowning in your cups, you fool!" Alicent hissed. 

The door swung open to reveal Corlys walking in with Rhaenys right behind him. 

"Baela! Rhaena! What happened?" Rhaenys ran toward the twins and hugged them, "What happened?"

Corlys looked around the room and landed his eyes on Alyssa. He walked over to access her wound. 

"Will it scar?"

"A bit, Lord Corlys,"

Rhaenyra ran in as the door opened again, "Jace? Luke? Alyssa!" her eyes settled on her children, and ran toward them.

She stopped directly in front of them and kneeled to their level. Rhaenyra immediately examined Luke's bloody nose, "Show me, show me."

When her eyes darkened dangerously at her daughter's bandaged forehead and her nose. 

"What happened to you my sweet star? Who did this? I demand answers from the one who nearly killed my daughter!" Rhaenyra demanded while uncovering the bandages to look at the cut on her daughter's temple near her hairline as she turned from her children to the rest of the room, her eyes fell on the culprit.

 Daemon had been not too far away from the Princess which seemed to be questionable to the Queen. He was looking quite smug seeing the damage on the boy. His daughters sported only a few cuts, if anything he didn't seem much concern by their injuries. But his eyes darkened slightly at Alyssa's injured head. 

"They attacked me first!" Aemond defended. 

"He attacked Baela!"

"He broke Luke's nose!"

"He's the reason why Alyssa has a cut on her head!"

All the children start to argue with each other except one. The Velaryons argued that Aemond had been the first to throw the first punch when Aemond had shouted at Rhaena was the first to hit him.

"Enough..." the King's commands were deaf in people's ears, "Enough ─" 

Alicent started to yell, "It should be my son telling the tale!"

"He called us ─" Jace was about to finish but the King interrupted. 

"SILENCE!"

"He called us bastards!" Jace whispered to his mother. 

That was the only thing that Rhaenyra needed to hear. Rhaenyra stands tall and away from her children, hands clasping together. 

Rhaenyra let her eyes fall upon the maimed boy and then on her daughter. From the look of pain in her daughter's eyes, she vowed to keep that boy away the farthest away from her that she possibly could. 

"Aemond, I will have the truth of what happened." King Viserys walked toward his son, his cane echoing at each word, "Now." 

"What else is there to hear," Alicent speaks up, wanting to defend her son. "Your son has been maimed. Her son is responsible," she tells the king and points toward Luke, hiding between his mother and sister.

"It was a regrettable accident," Rhaenyra tells Alicent, but she didn't care because, in her point of view, it was punishment enough for calling her children bastards and nearly putting Alyssa in critical condition.

"Accident?" Alicent scoffed, walking closer to Rhaenyra. "The prince Lucerys brought a blade to an ambush. He meant to kill my son."

"He tried to hurt Jace!" Alyssa yelled, "With a rock, I might add. If anything he tried to kill us first." 

Aemond shot her a hurt expression. She was chosen to defend those bastards instead of him? He fired back with his own claim, "You attacked me!"

"Because you were attacking Luke!" Alyssa yelled, gesturing to the bruises on his face and arms. "What did you think was going to happen? I was not going to stand there and let you hurt my brothers!"

Daemon sported a malicious grin. A sense of pride hit him knowing that some of the boy's major cuts were also caused by his daughter. It was clear that Luke was the one to cut his eye. But Daemon believed that he also deserved it for stealing away his daughter, Rhaena's chance to claim Vhagar as his late wife wanted. 

"Alyssa!" Rhaenyra hushed her quietly and pets her hair. She had placed the bandages on her again and demanded a Maester to look at it again for any infection. She was relieved when he told her that when she'd heal, there would be a scar visible. 

"As my daughter has stated, it was my children that were attacked and were forced to defend themselves. Vile insults were levied against them. He had inflicted a scar on my daughter. She could've lost her life!" Rhaenyra argues back to the Queen. 

She knew that her father would understand, seeing as he adored his grandchildren, especially to little Alyssa, and he would take her side. 

King Viserys weakness was Rhaenyra and her children.

The King turned to his daughter and his eyes narrowed. "What insults?"

"The legitimacy of my children's birth was put to question."

"What?" The King asked, not thinking that Aemond would say such a thing. 

 Alyssa chose to speak up, knowing her grandsire would believe it if it was coming from her. She would be damned if something were to happen to her brothers."He called us bastards, grandsire." 

This time the boy with the lost eye shot her a menacing look. 

"My children are in line to inherit the Iron Throne, Your Grace." Rhaenyra argued, "This is the highest of reasons. Prince Aemond must be sharply questioned so we might learn where he heard such slanders."

"Over an insult?" Alicent asks Rhaenyra, and the King slowly moves his way toward Aemond. "My son has lost an eye!"

"You tell me, boy. Where did you hear this lie?" The King asked.

"The insult was a training yard bluster. The yard of boys was nothing," Alicent tries to hide. 

Alyssa narrowed her eyes at Alicent knowing exactly where Aemond heard it from. 

"Aemond. I asked you a question." The King said sternly. He wanted to know who would say such vile things about his grandchildren. 

"Where is Ser Laenor, I wonder? The children's father? Perhaps he might have something to say in this matter," Alicent tries to move the King's attention away from Aemond to protect her sweet boy. The only child that does no wrong in her eyes. 

"Yes, where is Ser Laenor?" The king questions Rhaenyra, looking at her and her children.

Rhaenyra's children clung to their mother, finding it to be safer. 

"I do not know, Your Grace. I...could not find sleep. I went out to walk." Rhaenyra lied, knowing where Laenor was really at. 

"Entertaining his young squires, I would venture," Alicent says, again trying to keep the attention off of Aemond.

Alyssa's eyes glimmered at the Queen, "My father is grieving over the loss of his dear sister, my Aunt Laena. He should be allowed to grieve in peace and mourn should he not? I do not appreciate the comments, your Grace."

Everyone fell into silence once again. Alicent stared at her in surprise while Daemon who was leaning against the wall watching it play out about how his brave girls ( Baela, Rhaena, and Alyssa ) beating the crap out of Aemond, he was amused to watch the drama unfold. The Rouge Prince barked out a laugh while Corlys and Rhaenys shot their granddaughter a thankful look. 

"My granddaughter is right. Their father needs to mourn." Viserys looked like he was thinking about something or someone

"Aemond look at me. Your King demands an answer. Who spoke lies to you?" Viserys asked Aemond again, his patience about to snap. 

"Everyone in this room knows where those lies came from which is why these slanders are being spewed." Alyssa finally spoke, her voice shaking in rage and sorrow. Her eyes stared at Queen Alicent and Aemond's eyes shot to the girl, worry flooding through his body.

Aemond had looked at his mother but he loved her so much. His mother was the one to raise him. The King, however, showed obvious favoritism toward his eldest child Rhaenyra. He then stared at Alyssa who looked at him in tears with fear making him look down ashamed. 

Daemon's hand inched forward to dark sister. 

"It was Aegon." Aemond lied, not wanting the blame to fall on his mother. 

"Me?" Aegon asked hurt that his brother threw him under the bus. He was terrified to be punished now that Aemond blamed him. The King turned to his eldest son and walked as his cane allowed him to. 

"Any you, boy? Where did you hear such calumnies?" Viserys questions Aegon; when Aegon does not answer him but looks down towards his feet, the last piece of patients that Viserys has snapped. "Aegon! Tell me the truth about it!"

"We know, father. Everyone knows," Aegon answers, looking at Rhaenyra and her children that she was holding close. "Just look at them, only Alyssa bares some resemblance." he protested. 

"This interminable infighting must cease!" Viserys demands. He was shouting at all who were present, not only at his blood. His face was exhausted like he was trying to not break down into tears, "All of you! We are a family! Now make your apologies and show goodwill to one another. Your father, your grandsire, your king demands it!"

"That is insufficient," Alicent argues as Viserys makes her way to leave, tired of all the fighting. 

"Aemond has been damaged permanently, My King. "Good Will" can not make him whole," Alicent stated desperately knowing that she was losing, again.

"I know Alicent, but I can not restore his eye," Viserys reasons with his wife, the boy had chosen to fight against a larger number, and now he must deal with the consequences of that decision.

"No, because it has been taken," Alicent tells the king and wanted to draw blood. 

"What would you have me do?" He asked. 

"There is a debt to be paid," Alicent tells him, and she looks toward Rhaenyra. "I shall have one of her children's eyes in return. One that matches the purple eye he has lost,"

"He is your son, Viserys. Your blood," Alicent reasons. The Queen was tired of getting all the King's love instead of her babies. Her beautiful children were just as important. 

"Do not... allow your temper to guide your judgment," Viserys whispers to Alicent as he again tries to leave the room so that the matter would be over.

"If the King does not seek justice, then the queen will," Alicent decides, and looks to Criston. Their hatred for Princess Rhaenyra had grown over the years. 

"Ser Criston, bring me the eye of Lucerys Velaryon." 

"Mother," Luke cries out as he moves closer to his mother.

Alyssa pushed Luke behind her to shield him from the Queen's view. 

"Alicent!"

"They can choose which eye they can keep and who will give it, a privilege that my son was not granted," Alicent tells Ser Cristion and felt superior by the power she held at the moment. 

"You will do no such thing!" Viserys commanded. 

"Stay your hand," Ser Harrolds commands Ser Cristion. 

"No, you are sworn to me!" Alicent shouted looking at Ser Criston, waiting for him to do what he was told. 

"As your protector, My Queen," Ser Cristion corrects the Queen while looking between his command and King. 

Viserys once again tells Alicent that it was over. Anyone that questions Rhaenyra's children would have their tongues cut out."

"Thank you father," Rhaenyra thanked her father before turning back to the greens, checking to make sure her three children were safe. 

When Viserys made to leave Alicent grabbed the blade attached to his hip. Alicent made her way toward Rhaenyra and her children. She would be the one to finish the job.

Ser Harrold runs down the steps and past the King as Cole moved around the sides of people and straight at Rhaenyra and her children. The screams of Lucarys could be heard in the commotion. 

Alyssa stepped forward with the dagger that she kept underneath her dress whether it was at night or daytime. She never left without it, a gift Laenor had given her if something were to happen. 

"Stay away from us! Stay away!" Alyssa screamed amid the yells. Luke had clung onto Alyssa behind bawling his eyes. 

Rhaenyra moved toward Alicent, grabbing ahold of her arm to keep the dagger in the arm onto the base of her neck to keep her distance away from her children and herself. 

"Your Grace. Stay with the King!" Ser Harrold commands his knights as he pushes through the people. 

"Alicent!" yelled Viserys. 

"Stay your hand, Cole!" Ser Harrold commanded as he draws his sword.

Lord Corlys grabbed his heir before he managed to grab Alyssa. Daemon was already there rushing at Ser Criston. He had held Alyssa close to her side to shield her while blocking Cole from taking another step. 

The Rogue Prince sent the knight a mocking look and peered down at the child with a dagger in her hand. 

"Such a violent little thing are you?" Daemon questioned through the commotion while returning his gaze to the seething Dornish. He took the knife from her small hands so she wouldn't hurt herself. 

Alyssa held his clothes when his hand wrapped around her. 

"You've gone too far."

"I? What have I done, but what was expected of me? Forever upholding the kingdom, the family, and the law. While your flout all to do as you please,"

"Alicent, let her go!" Viserys demands as the two women struggle against one another.

"Where is duty? Where is sacrifice? It's trampled under your pretty foot again," Alicent snarled at Rhaenyra.

"Release the blade, Ailcent," Otto tells his daughter.

"And now you take my son's eye, and to that, you feel entitled," Alicent tells, tears gathering in her eyes, trying to push the dagger close to draw blood. 

"Exhausting, wasn't it? Hiding beneath the cloak of your righteousness," Rhaenyra taunted Alicent. 

"But now they see you as you are," She whispered just loud enough for Alicent to hear what she has said.

The Queen let out a furious yell and pushed down, caching Rhaenyra off guard. 

Rhaenyra fell into Lord Corlys while Alicent was kept on her feet. She let out a short gasp when she saw the wound on her arm. The blood dripped down her sleeve and drops fell on the ground. 

Alicent's fingers dropped the knife when Rhaenyra looked at her when she realized what she had done. 

"Do not mourn me, Mother," Aemond rises from his chair, looking at his mother. "It was a fair exchange. I may have lost an eye, but I gained a dragon,"

He rested his head on her shoulder and stared at Alyssa. 

I have also lost a bride but will gain her back. One way or another.

On one side, Rhaenyra holds her three children, Jacaerys, and Lucaerys. Her hand held Alyssa's while she was held close to Daemon's side. His two daughters, Baela, and Rhaena stand behind him with their grandparents Lord Corlys Velaryon, and his wife Princess Rhaenys. 

Alyssa shivered at the look he was giving her and snuggled close to Daemon's side. He glared back at the Greens and the allies that aligned with the Hightowers. If that half-Targaryen cripple were to stare any longer at Alyssa, he'd take his other eye. 

On the other side, Queen Aliccent stood with her son Aemond in her embrace. Aegon and Helaena stand close next to her. Otto Hightower comes to stand on the other side along with Ser Criston Cole. 

They all stare at each other across the room. A family divided. None of them know that this is only the beginning. 

────────────────────────

𝑰. 𓂃 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 𓄹𓈒 ╱ I'm going to edit the whole fight between the children because I feel like it does not make sense. I wrote this while I was having a cold so if stuff is confusing my bad..."

𝑰𝑰. 𓂃 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 𓄹𓈒 ╱  Daemon's already being an overprotective father and we are going to be here for it BECAUSE THE SHOW ROBBED US. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 10.6K 101
Enemies to Lovers. π—”π—˜π— π—’π—‘π—— 𝗧𝗔π—₯π—šπ—”π—₯π—¬π—˜π—‘ π—™π—”π—‘π—™π—œπ—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
264K 7K 25
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑡𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑡 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺, π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽπ " Wed her to me. " " What? " " When I offered up my crown, you sai...
32.7K 1.2K 17
πƒπˆπ’π‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„. . . ! βͺ 𝕿𝖧𝖀 𝕽𝖀𝖣 𝕼𝖴𝖀𝖀𝖭 . . . ! ❫ 𓆩♱π“†ͺ ━━━━ ❲ 𝗗 . . . 𝗧𝗔π—₯π—šπ—”π—₯π—¬π—˜π—‘ . . . ❳ γ€Œβœ·γ€ ❛ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐂...
12.6K 1.2K 35
Sequel to Sickly Sweet / Aemond Tully was falling for the wrong guy when the right guy was standing right in front of her and a foot shorter, that wa...