ACURA

By Zumra_Y

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ I was 7 when I found my mother lifeless on the floor of my house, I ended up all alone since my da... More

Chapter 1: Bread
Chapter 2: The Note
Chapter 3: Moons & Stars
Chapter 4: The Rose Man
Chapter 5: Decide!
Chapter 6: What If?
Chapter 7: Arrival
Chapter 8: Where to?
Chapter 9: New Girl
Chapter 11: Zoe pt 2
Chapter 12: Zoe pt 3
Chapter 13: Burgers?
Chapter 14: Acura Gym

Chapter 10: Zoe

32 2 0
By Zumra_Y

(A/n: Listen to the song above while reading its so good ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱)

Zoe's P.O.V .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"When you hear the signal come to this exact spot I'll be waiting here" Callum announced, turning his head to see me in the backseat.

"Mmhm," I say as I step out of the black car. My ankle slightly twists the wrong way but I catch myself.

These heels

I'm freezing, probably because of my poor choice of clothing. I'm wearing a black dress. It has a high waist which did a good job of making me look older and taller than I actually am. It has a slit on the left side exposing my bare leg.

My legs are cold.

My hair is down since I need it to cover my earpiece. I decided to wear a lot of makeup to make me look more mature. Which my mom did for me. I blink a couple of times since I am wearing blue contacts to make me look different.

This is so uncomfortable but I'm excited

I take a deep breath before walking into the bar.

"ID" a tall man dressed in black questions me.

I mutter something into the bouncer's ear. He nods and opens the gate allowing me to walk in. The smell of alcohol fills my nose.

Disgusting

The bar is loud. VERY loud. The music is blasting to the point that the ground is shaking. The DJ raises the volume louder and louder by the minute. The lights are also blinding. I continue walking. I could feel the eyes of old men checking me out.

"What is a young woman doing all alone in such a bar," an old man smirks as he places his arm around my waist. "Haven't seen you around this bar before" he continues.

His breath reeks of alcohol

I look at his hand on my waist and notice him wearing a simple golden ring.

This man is f*cking married.

I smile at him trying to keep my composure as I try not to throw up. "Maybe I am, pardon I need to go to the bathroom," I shift away from his grip.

"I'll be waiting" he winked

EW EW EW

The man turns around and heads back towards the bar section looking for his next "victim"

Okay, Zoe, come on, you came here to do something hurry up and stop getting distracted.

I try to make my way to the VIP room door avoiding the drunk men who can not even walk straight. I smile when I see the stairs leading up to the room. I walk up the stairs praying I don't slip with my heels on. The VIP room is directly on top of the bar area. Two "guards" greet me at the door.

"You're not allowed here missy" one of them speaks as he smirks at the guy next to him.

I'm not stupid I know that

"But whyyyy," I start as I pout with my lower lip.

Flashback

"Here is the plan," Maverick starts

We were in a room with Maverick and everyone else who was going to be taking care of this business. It consisted of Callum, our best getaway driver, me, and 2 others. This is going to be a 4 man team.

"Callum you stay in the car, The second you 2 get the files, tell Callum to pick you two up. Zoe once you hear the signal get out of there Callum will have the car pulled out in front of the bar," he spoke.

"Zoe stall the "guards" in front of the VIP room until you hear the signal there will be between 2-3 men in front of the door. If they start to get suspicious and want to check in the VIP room make sure to not allow them or else it will be a mess" he continued.

"Why are they called guards? I mean it's just a bar" I chuckle.

"Well it is a bar, but the VIP room isn't" Maverick grinned.

"Okay well, do you want me to try to lead them out of the bar?" I say

"That will be practically impossible Taylor" Callum spoke jokingly rolling his eyes "they are trained to stay put for the sole reason of something like this happening"

Okay that's actually a fair point

"Then you guys hurry up, I don't know how long I can stall them considering it's my first time being out on the field," I say as I removed the lollipop from my mouth.

"You sure she can do this boss, not to doubt you or anything but I mean she's only 13 and what if she messes something up" another man spoke.

"That's the point, giving the guards this idea THAT she is so young and can't protect herself is the key to her being able to keep them busy but of course Zoe, hopefully, you don't make a mistake ... no correction you better not" Maverick glares with a smirk plastered on his face.

Everyone makes their way out so I get up and head out as well.

"Zoe a word with you" Maverick calls.

Am I in trouble for eating during a plan meeting I mean it's just a lollipop

"Yes Maverick?" I said tilting my head

"Boss to you" he reaches for something in his pocket and brings it in front of his face to show it It's a simple knife, it's pure black with a silver rose design on the handle.

"What's that?" I get close trying to grab it. He moves back so I can't reach

"It's your little trump card, I'm expecting you to not even need to use it"

It's just a knife though?

End of Flashback

"But whyyyy" I start my act as I pout.

"Is she drunk or something?" the other man laughs.

"Hmmmm maybe" I laugh trying to sound cute. I swayed from one foot to another as my heels hit the floor trying to act as drunk as possible.

I'm going to puke this is so gross but this is kind of funnnn I wish I was allowed to kill them....I sound like my mom.

I discretely lean closer to the door so I can place my ear against it.

I can hear slight muttering wait I think I heard the back door open. The other 2 must have just arrived.

"Ma'am move away from the door," the man says pulling me away.

"OOooO sorry lost my balance thereee hehe" I giggle.

'Zoe we're in we will be as fast as we can it shouldn't be too difficult - WAIT LISTEN HERE AYE WAIT got to go-'

I hear through my earpiece.

"So what are your names" I smile as I put my hands behind my back leaning foward.

"Why, are you interested?" one of the men smirks.

"Can't I?" I giggle still swaying back and forth giving off the impression that I'm drunk.

"Well mine is Mark and his is Logan" Mark speaks.

"OoOo well mine is Z- I mean lily" I studder.

I'm so dumb why would I give my name away this is literally one of the first things I learned from my parents.

'Zoe things are about to get loud in here try to get them away from the door'

I bring my hand to my earpiece acting as if I'm tucking my hair back

"I'll try" I mutter into my earpiece

Didn't Callum literally tell how this WOULDNT be possible?

-5 minutes later -

I've been stalling for the past 5 minutes what's taking so long?

"Haha totally" I giggle.

"Your pretty funny you know that" Mark smiles.

He looks into my eyes as he places his hand on my waist.

Ugh, why do some men have the urge to touch women without even asking

"You're not too bad yourself," I say as I lean back making him move closer to me. His back finally leaving the wall next to the door.

"Wanna go drink something," Mark smiles. "I know the perfect drink for you."

This is perfect we can drink downstairs which is very crowded so he can't pull something...ugh but what about the other guy standing in front of the door he won't budge.

"Oi mate what are you talking about, you get distracted so quickly by some little girl it's pathetic" Logan complains.

"Uh I was just kidding stop getting so angry," Mark says as he rubs his neck with his empty hand

Sh*t

I lean back and walk a couple of steps away as I place my hand on my earpiece.

"What's taking so long hurry up" I whisper yell into my earpiece.

I wait a couple of seconds when I hear no response, I walk back next to the guards and stand there smiling waiting for a reply.

'Can't..things are getting pretty bad here AYE ALEX HE'S COMING FROM THE LEFT I'm trying my best to keep things quiet here- z-Zoe-zo-'

The audio cut out?

*CRASH* 

(A/n: I haven't posted in sooooo long my bad. But like I already have the next chapter ready I have been working on making the book make sense  ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿(◡︵◡))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 11.3K 108
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
21.8K 742 25
Part two - Deadly
9.1K 585 25
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎 ...
7.8K 172 34
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...