๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

120

1.4K 32 152
By missnoodleaddict

*MENTIONS OF SUICIDE*
*WARNING! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I WARNED YOU. NOW READ AND DON'T HATE ME😭*

Getting up, Elena looked up the scene, only to see Katsuki shooting large explosions at Shigaraki, using his strongest move. However, upon attempting to stand up, she was interrupted by the same pain as before, enter her body.

"If it isn't Elena Aizawa." A voice as excruciating as it's owner, spoke, emphasizing her last name. Elena looked to the side, only to see Junichiro in all his glory, smirking at her as his eyes glowed. "You- bastard.." Elena managed to cough out as she spit blood.

"You're one pathetic excuse of a human. You should've really just killed yourself when you had the chance." Junichiro yelled, laughing at her bleeding body in the crater. Elena's eyes snapped up to Katsuki, looking at him. Elena knew, that whatever happened to her, she wouldn't let Katsuki die.

"Just die already!"

____________

Elena sat on the floor, looking up at her father his face full of disgust as he looked at her. "Father please. I didn't do anything. They tricked me!" Elena cried, only to be sent to the floor as he activated his quirk. "No! If they did, then why the fuck are you suspended?! You're so pathetic that you couldn't even trick your fucking principal! Just go die already!" He yelled as Elena rolled on the floor, screaming In pain.

"Please! Father!" Elena screamed, tears spilling from her eyes. Elena's eyes widened when Junichiro's quirk stopped, only to watch him walk to the kitchen. Grabbing a knife from the drawer, he walked back, fixating his eyes on her as he turned the quirk back on. Elena screamed, her eyes closing.

However she was startled when the pain stopped. Upon opening her eyes again, she was met with a knife at her throat. "Take it. Do it." He said, laughing maniacally as he looked at her.

Elena cried, only cried. "Take it!" Junichiro yelled as he pressed the knife against her throat. Elena wrapped her hand around the handle of the knife, looking into the eyes of her father. "Do it!" He yelled, his eyes piercing into her own.

"Please dad! I don't want to die!" Elena pleaded, crying as she looked at him with fear in her eyes. Junichiro stopped laughing and looked at her with anger. "Very well. Suffer the pain then!"

________________

Elena kept her eyes on Katsuki as she cried. She wasn't able to stand up, she only felt her legs ache as she did. Now that he was actually sober, Junichiro seemed to have more control over his quirk.

Elena felt as if her bones were crushing from the inside out. Her eyes glowed red upon feeling the pain wear off. "Don't you dare!" Elena yelled and sent a shockwave at Junichiro. He flew back, only to land on the ground unharmed. "Please! Why can you just leave me alone?! Ever?!" Elena shouted, tears running down her cheeks. "Haven't you figured it out yet?! I'll never leave you alone! I'll always be your fucking nightmare, Elena!" Junichiro yelled, activating his quirk on her. Elena's eyes glowed red as she blasted herself at him, her adrenaline kicking in.

Elena felt a huge shock of wind be sent towards them, only to realize that Katsuki had sent off a huge blast.

"Bakugo!" Jeanist yelled, only for Elena to snap her head in the way of Katsuki. Her eyes widened upon seeing Shigaraki holding his arm, crushing it as blood splattered everywhere. Shigaraki sent his hand at Katsuki's face, gashing it as he took a punch to his face, blood splattering over the place. "Katsuki!" Elena screamed.

Elena watched him begin falling to the ground as Shigaraki sent a huge wave of hands around the place. She teleported under Katsuki, making him land safely using her telekinesis. "Katsuki!" Elena cried, looking at him as he landed on the ground. Her expression saddened as she saw his face of disbelief. "Your thoughts? Feelings? What you strive for? No. Katsuki Bakugo...the only thing about you that catches my interest...is how you're closer to Izuku Midoriya than anyone else." Shigaraki said, making Elena scoff before she attempted to attend to Katsuki's arm.

"Elena! Bakugo! Jeanist! Mirko!! Edgeshot!! Dammit you have to protect Elena and Bakugo!" Shota yelled from a distance.

Elena's eyes snapped to the man behind her. She felt a slight pain around her body, but it was overwhelmed by her adrenaline. "I've had enough of you!" Elena shouted, levitating into the air before she blasted towards him, creating a spin in the air. "Kenetic Projectiles!" She yelled, creating a tornado in the swirl as she sent an immense shockwave at him upon landing. The shockwave created a huge blast of debris as it erupted around the dome.

A smirk was evident on her face upon not feeling any pain anymore. However, it was clouded by seeing Shigaraki, standing over Katsuki.

"Don't touch him!" Elena yelled, only for a hand figure to be sent her way. Elena teleported out of the way, sending a shockwave at it as it decayed. "Izuku Midoriya was supposed to be here, right? So he's bound to show up soon, hm? On that note, having my quirk erased right now is a blessing in disguise!" Shigaraki yelled as he stepped his foot on Katsuki's face.

Katsuki flipped over and sent a blast at Shigaraki, however before he could get up, Shigaraki kicked his face upwards before he grabbed him by the throat as he sent explosions using the launcher on his back. "Katsuki!" Elena screamed and blasted herself in the way of him. "Cause your corpse will be left intact." Shigaraki said, only for Elena to send a shockwave at the villain, however before she could even send a punch at him, she was grabbed by the throat. "Elena Aizawa. A masterpiece in the making. Too bad the process will be stopped here and now." Shigaraki said as he crushed her throat. "Remember Izuku Midoriya's sheer fury when I poked you full of holes last time? Yes, he'll have a lovely present waiting for when he arrives." He continued.

"K-Katsuki." Elena spoke raspily, however before she could continue, Shigaraki threw her in the way of where she was before. "She's all yours!" He yelled, only for Elena's eyes to widen when she was picked up. "Elena!" Shota yelled, tears in his eyes. "Why don't we give your father a show?" Junichiro asked as he held Elena around the throat.

Elena went in and out of consciousness, but her eyes remained on Katsuki. The love of her life. She watched as the figure erupted around Katsuki's body, starting from his throat. "You once said you've always admired All Might's triumphs. Well, it's time for a reality check, Katsuki Bakugo. No matter the heights you reach, you'll never be more than Izuku Midoriya's hanger-on-a minnow in One for All's wake." Shigaraki said, only for Nejire to send a wave of energy bullets at Shigaraki, however Shigaraki used Katsuki as a shield as he sent the figure of hands at Nejire.

"I think it's time for you to die." Junichiro said, grabbing a knife from his holster as his eyes pierced into Shota's. Elena finally closed her eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

"Forgive me, Katsuki, Dad, everyone." Elena managed to say, only to feel the cold metal on her throat. "This day will be known as the end of Elena Aizawa." Junichiro spoke, however before he could draw the knife, Mirio appeared, sending a punch at Junichiro's face, only for him to drop Elena as Mirio grabbed her.

Elena's eyes opened as she looked at Mirio. "Thank you." Elena mumbled, only for a huge blast to erupt as Mirio was quick to blast towards Shigaraki, grabbing Katsuki as he held Elena and Katsuki at the same time. "Jeanist!" Mirio yelled, only to toss Elena and Katsuki in the air before Jeanist grabbed them using the fiber wires.

Upon landing on the ground, Elena coughed before she sat up. "Allow me to suture your right arm, Dynamight!" Jeanist said as Elena stood up, using her quirk as help. Elena looked at Katsuki, her eyes widening at the sight of him. "Katsuki-" Elena began. "No delay! We still have need of your firepower!" Jeanist said, putting a hand on his back.

"Katsuki. Come on my love." Elena said, looking at Katsuki pleadingly, however her eyes widened upon seeing his face of interrogation as he stared at Shigaraki. "We need to defeat him!" Elena yelled, desperate as the only thing keeping her alive, was the strive to live a normal life of a hero, with Katsuki.

________________

"Katsuki? After this is all over. I want churros." Elena said, making Katsuki chuckle as he hugged her. They were sitting at the balcony, looking at the stars. "Churros? What is it with you and churros?" Katsuki asked, making Elena hum.

"It was the first sweet I ever tasted. Hitoshi took me to a churro stand, and it was the first sweet that I ever tasted. Since then I have loved it." Elena said, laughing.

"I see...I'll make sure you get your damn churros. I'll bring the best guy in the world to make them." Katsuki said, kissing her head. "Hm. That'll be expensive. You might as well make them for me." Elena said, looking at the stars, in her own little world. "So...I'm the best guy in the world?" Katsuki asked, attempting to tease her.

"Yeah, yeah you are." Elena said seriously, looking up at him. His eyes widened slightly. "Wait- wha-" He began, only to be kissed as Elena grabbed his chin and kissed him. Katsuki's whole face turned red as they parted. "H-hey! You can't just-" Katsuki said flustered.

"Oh indeed I can, Katsuki Bakugo."

______________

Elena grit her teeth upon seeing the big three fighting off Shigaraki. Upon seeing Tamaki send a big blast at Shigaraki, using all of the animals he's eaten, only for Shigaraki to dodge the attack.

Blasting off into the air, Elena fired towards Shigaraki. "You piece of shit!" Elena yelled, however before she could react, a big blast of explosions were sent at Shigaraki. "Go to hell!!" Shigaraki shouted upon seeing both Elena and Katsuki send huge blasts at him, however Elena's eyes widened when she saw the hand figure be whipped bluntly at Katsuki's chest, sending him flying on the ground, lastly landing blood seeping out of his mouth as blood seeped out of his chest, a hole piercing through it.

Elena felt as if her whole world went dull. "N-no." She mumbled, stopping in her tracks as she teleported towards him, landing beside him.

"Katsuki?! Katsuki please! Don't do this to me!" Elena cried, grabbing a hold of his shoulders as she sat down beside him. "His heart!" Elena cried, screaming upon seeing his closed eyes. "Katsuki!" Elena screamed, tears running down her cheeks as she grabbed his face. "Please, please don't go. Please don't go." Elena said, crying as Jeanist landed on his other side, he put two fingers to his neck looking for a pulse. "T-there's no pulse. His heart is ripped to shreds..." Jeanist said, making Elena snap her head up at him.

"This time he's gone for good. Putting so much responsibility on the shoulders of a kid, you did this to him, how very disappointing...Eraser. Well...who's next?" Shigaraki asked as everyone looked in horror at Shigaraki.

"You monster!" Elena yelled, standing up as she blasted herself towards him, her eyes glowing dangerously red. "Who is the next welcome present for Izuku Midoriya?!" Shigaraki asked, laughing.

Elena shut out his talking as she blasted a huge wave at him. "You fucking monster!" Elena yelled, closing in on him as she spun in the air, sending a kick to his face, being quicker than ever. Shigaraki merely moved a few feet. "So pointless..." Shigaraki said, making Elena's eyes widen upon seeing his haste as he grabbed her throat.

"A monster, huh?" Shigaraki asked, bringing Elena's face close to his. Elena's eyes pierced into his. "Y-you. Will die..." Elena mumbled, only for her to feel a certain aura enter the dome. Looking up, they see Izuku blasting in through the glass. "Come to watch your friends die?!" Shigaraki asked, yelling before his eyes went back to Elena, getting out of the way of Izuku's attack, holding Elena in front of Izuku as he slowly crushed her throat. "I-Izuku- K-Katsuki." Elena managed to say, tears running down her eyes.

"That's right." Shigaraki said before he sent a punch to Elena's back, directing it towards Katsuki. The punch was sent through Elena's chest as it sent her flying towards Katsuki.

Elena landed right beside him as she coughed blood. She turned her head to look at Katsuki, only to move her hand, a mere inch, grabbing Katsuki's. Thoughts ran in Elena's head, only for her face to be grabbed. "Elena?" Best Jeanist spoke, looking at her. But in that moment, her eyes got dull, only for her mouth to word out a few words.

"I was..his psycho..."

In that instant, her eyes closed as Best Jeanist's eyes widened. He put two fingers to her neck, trying to feel her pulse. "P-Psycho isn't breathing!" He yelled.

'His Psycho.'

___________________
Words: 2269

...crying rn. So yeah. That's it for this book-...I perhaps should've warned you all beforehand. Either way there's an Epilogue left...but yeah- this is the last chapter of Psycho-...

LOOK GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. DONT HATE ME. PLEASE T-T

CIAO LOVELIES <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 110
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’”. โž โžฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
236K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
4.2K 144 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...