Sacrifice

By deardirary

Luna was just an ordinary girl. She had friends , and she lived her life the best way she could. But her li... More

Every man has different story
Every man has different story part 2
The broken bond
....
New school
END

Broken bonds part 2

34 2 2
By deardirary

My conciuness felt a sleep but i still could see what was hapening. From the kitchen i took the knife. ,, No , why cant i control my body tell me damn you ", i sreamed. My brother herd me then he came to me. ,, Ansel get away i am the monster. Please just run away , i dont want to hurt you." The more i resisted the more my body want to hurt him. ,, Luna what is hapening with you? Mum , Dad help me Luna is having attack something took the control of her body !!!". In that moment somethig was speaking to me. " Now i will give you an answer because this is truly who you are. Your insticts tell you that you want to kill eat flesh meat . Follow your instics. Kill them all !!! ... And for one more time i lost my consinuess.

If you like it comment thx for supporting me ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 239 11
As the title says
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
990K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...