𝙱𝙰𝙳 π™»πš„π™²π™Ί || πšπš˜πš‹πš‹πš’...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?Β°
2| The dance chaperone.Β°
3| CigarettesΒ°
4| GET UPΒ°
5| Sleepover?Β°
6| Phone sex..Β°
7| Punched in the heartΒ°
8| TournamentΒ°
9| To many circles.Β°
10| Daniel LaRacistΒ°
11| Brothers girlfriend.Β°
12| Hard hits.Β°
13| To much punch.Β°
14| School FightΒ°
15| Gone.Β°
16| Quitting ForeverΒ°
17| CSΒ°
18| Switching sidesΒ°
19| Recruits and BetrayalΒ°
20| Love or Hatered?Β°
21| The betΒ°
22| Grabriella!Β°
23| Lady crushΒ°
24| VistorΒ°
25| SilverΒ°
26| New haircutΒ°
27| 7Β°
28| RachelΒ°
29| Party On!Β°
30| Tournament Pt.1Β°
31| Tournament Pt.2Β°
32| Tournament Pt.3Β°
33| The RiseΒ°
NOT A CHAPTER
35|Baby Lawrence
36| RealizationΒ°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.Β°
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

34| Cobra Kai Is The ProblemΒ°

475 13 0
By mamikevin69

"When I look around today, I see the future. Now it's not secret our past has been flawed. Sensei Kreese fell victim to his demons."

"But John Kreese is not Cobra Kai." Terry looked around the class.

"We are." He held out his hands.

"We've already shown we're champions. But that championship is merely a springboard to new heights."

He turned his attention to the people in front with him. "That's why I've brought some of the finest Sensei's in the Valley. Consider this their job interview."

The door opened and closed, walking into the main room was Tory. "Let's all give it up. Champ is in the house."

Everyone started clapping and cheering. The girl bowed and walked to her spot next to Avery and Kenny. "She's allowed to be a little late. Today."

There was small laughter. Kenny started talking taking Tory's attention. "When you gonna bring your trophy in?" "Not today."

The girl turned her attention back like if the trophy was a sore subject. "All right, warm up."

"The Sensei's will instruct you. Let's see what they know." Everyone started getting approached by Sensei's.

The two main girls of the dojo got approached by two Sensei's. One in a white gi the other in a blue gi.

The one in white told the blue to stand back and he'll teach them. "So you are champion and you are Sensei Terry's granddaughter, eh?"

Both of them nodded. "Yeah. I guess." Tory said, "Good. Then I will not go easy on you two."

The girls raised up their chins, ready to take on the man's challenge. They walked over to a corner of the mat, the man picked up a piece of equipment and held it up.

Tory started on it first, doing a front kick then a roundhouse kick. She did it again then the man put down the equipment. "You are better than this."

"How would you know? You've never seen me fight." The girl argued back.

"It is obvious. You are troubled." Tory looked at the man up and down wondering why he's saying all this.

"Maybe you do not want to train anymore now that you are champion."

"I don't just fight for a trophy. I wanna be strong, to defend what's mine."

"Good reason's." The man nodded.

Avery raised a brow. "What about you? Why be a Sensei for my grandfather?"

"Honor."

"That's it?" Avery questioned. "That is everything. I thought I had lost my honor. Eventually, I understood."

"No one can take honor from you. Only you can take honor from yourself." The girls looked at him, nodding.

They turned there attention to Terry who was walking over to them inspecting things. "How's it going here, Sensei..."

"Jokichi Tatsuya." He bowed, "Everyone calls me joe."

"Sensei Joe. What are you working on with our best girls?"

"First train mind's, then trail body's."

Terry nodded, stepping aside. "Don't let me interrupt."

"If you want to break free of trouble's, you must face them directly. Now, focus. Center. Breath."

"Attack!" Tory did a round house kick like last time but with more power, same went with Avery. "Attack!"

It felt like their mind's pushed their body's to attack with more power. "Nice work, girls."

"Now like this." Joe dropped the hand equipment and went over to the dummy. Striking at the lower waist, chest, neck, then face.

The girls nodded, both impressed. How did he know Tang Soo Do.?

Terry noticed the familiar moves too. "You know Tang Soo Do." Joe hummed as in a yes.

"Where are you from exactly, Sensei Joe?" "Kyoto." Terry smiled. "Ah, beautiful. I've always loved the Fushimi Inari Shrine."

"Too many tourists. Nanzen-Ji Temple, much better for your next visit."

Terry didn't say anything, just nodded and instructed them with his hands to continue their training.

...

"Then he spit his milk all over us!" Robby laughed, munching on some chicharrones that he clearly enjoyed.

"Glad you guys got your van back, Johnny's keeping his promise."

"Hell yeah I am!"

She watched as the boy started chugging down milk. "The peppers still did an effect on you, gringo."

"Oh shut up, like you could ever." Robby rolled his eyes. "I still don't know how you managed to eat that last chili." Johnny spoke.

"I know right?"

"Thing is, I didn't." Robby pulled out the spicy chili from his pocket. "What we're you chewing on then?"

He then showed the bag of chicharrones. She could hear both of them laughing together. "That's gonna make for a hell of a story."

"That's about the most badass thing I've ever seen." She heard a phone ring then someone answer it.

"Uel- with- dad." That's all she could make up from the phone. It was choppy. "We're somewhere with shitty internet I'll call you later."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

The phone hung up, rolling over onto her back she sighed. "You miss him don't yuh?" Turning her head she met eyes with Alejandro.

"Yeah, he's gonna be back but I've spent so much time and now he's planning to move in with his dad?"

"It is reasonable, he hated his dad since day one. They made up and now they wanna get closer!"

"I know.." The girl groaned, grabbing a pillow and covering her face screaming into it. "I'll just miss seeing him make breakfast for us since you guys are always out early."

"And he's done with Cobra Kai so no more dojo time.." She cried out.

"You and Gabi are dealing with boy problems, she has a date tonight." The girl sat up quickly.

"Yup. Take it all in." The man laughed then left the room to who knows where.

...

"We should do this more often, if your gonna stay here for the summer." Avery cuddled up against Robby on this wide sun chair.

"Cant, going with my mom to her parents cabin. Kinda excited but also don't wanna leave for this summer."

"Anyways, how was Mexico. Hit up the beach before the whole Miguel thing?"

Robby shrugged, the both of them sitting up. "We did work out a few things, me and my dad Miguel no."

"Nice." She smiled, putting both her hands on his head and pulling him in to collide their lips. When they pulled back Robby had a serious face.

"What's wrong? Was it not nice..?" He shook his head, taking her hands in his intertwining fingers.

"Look, um, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I was wondering if you'd consider maybe just taking a break from Cobra Kai?"

"You and Tory." Avery shook her head with a slight laugh, "What are you talking about?"

"You heard what Kreese did. He's not even half as bad as Silver. Now's the time to get out before things get worse."

"We can't just quit, Robby."

"If I did it, you guys can do it. Silver is gonna get inside your head, and then-"

"Babe, I'm glad you and your dad worked through some of your shit. If you wanna leave the dojo, that's on you. I can't just leave my grandfather like that." Avery furrowed her eye brows.

"And Tory, she can make her own decisions. We're big girls." Robby took a deep breath in, "Okay." He exhaled.

The two stood up still holding hands and decided to go on some rides.

"Be careful Anth!" Gabi yelled, watching as Anthony struggled to get on the float. "Im on!"

They both laughed. "Glad you didn't fall off. Now my turn!" Before Anthony could react or say anything she jumped on causing the float to flip.

"Gabi!" Anthony yelled, once he met the water he immediately started to swim up. "Asshole!"

"Whatever LaRusso, I'm gonna go get snacks from the shack alright? What do you want?"

Anthony thought for a moment. "Slice of pizza, Sprite and a churro thanks."

"You ask for too much." She laughed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Giving a small peck before she started to get out the pool.

When she left Anthony decided to get out the pool too. "Looking pretty pasty, LaPusso." A group of Cobra Kai's came.

Of course it had to include Kenny. Kyler scoffed, "this is the chode that was giving you shit at school?"

Kenny nodded, "Dude, you've been to my house. You dated my sister!"

"I date a lot of sisters." Kyler shrugged not even caring to know who's of many sisters he's dated, brother was this.

"I don't want trouble. I came here to have fun with my date-"

"Oh? LaPusso has a date now? She must be invisible because don't see her anywhere?" Kenny said with sarcasm.

"You shoudve thought of that before you and your friends, decided to uh, go after me."

"Look, I-I said I was sorry, okay? And you already got me back. You know, I thought we were cool."

"Oh, oh, you.. you thought we were cool." Kenny said with more sarcasm than last time, this time he talked louder.

"Okay. Let me think. Um, are we cool?" Kenny looked around for a couple of dramatic seconds. "Nah."

He shook his head, the others laughing behind him. Kyler laughed the loudest before putting a pool donut shaped float on him.

All the others did the same, making it so Anthony full body was covered and couldn't move. Someone held him for Kenny to kick over into the pool.

They all started cheering and laughing at their action.

"Shit." Avery pushed up from her chair and started speed walking, Gabi was at the opposite side with the same pace.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Back off." Avery got in between Hawk and Kenny, pushing them back away. Hawk or Eli was starting things with the kid.

"Hey, stay out of this!" Eli yelled at Kenny. "You scared I'm right? Champ." Kenny pouted his bottom lip.

Gabi came over and pushed Kenny back a little more. "Hey, enough."

Avery looked at the two, Kenny has shut up so she looked back at Eli. "Unless you want your ass kicked, stay on your side of the park."

"Away from us."

Eli was about to go at Kenny and ignore Avery but heard something. "Hey, champ!" A little kid started flexing his muscles like how he did.

He breathed in mentally. "All right. You guys stay on your side, we don't have a problem. We have better rides on our side anyway."

With that Eli left. "Kenny, what the hell? He's not worth it." Gabi started to shoo away the group of 4.

"Alright, let's go." Kenny gave Gabi one last look before turning away fully and waking with the group. "Hey."

Robby walked over to the girl. "I know you can handle yourself, pretty well.. but don't tell me the best place for Kenny in Cobra Kai?"

"As karate parents I think we should know the best dojo for our karate son."

Robby nodded, walking away budding into her shoulder. Avery sighed.

"Karate parents?" Gabi started to giggle. "Get to your date with LaRusso!" Avery rolled her eyes and lightly stomped back to her chair.

And Gabi did, going to find Anthony. Their date seemed more successful than Robby's and Avery.

Speaking of Avery and Robby they couldn't even relax for a second, because now people were yelling at each-other again.

The two ran over and started pushing people away from each other. "Guys, stop, stop!"

Mitch was gonna launch at Kyler but Robby held him back. "Guys stop!"

Avery was being pushed around in the middle of the crowd. "You stay out of this!" Robby yelled catching her attention, Miguel and Robby stood face to face.

The whistle blew.

"Stop it! All of you. Or you're all getting kicked out."

That made everyone go quite. "We need to think of a solution."

"Let's go-" Robby started. "No!"

"How about a race?" Bert suggested.

They all looked at the fuel slide. "Yeah I'll go." Eli took a step up, Avery did too walking right in front of him.

"So will I."

"Whoever wins gets the park!" She yelled out, "Deal. But you won't win."

Hawk walked off so did the rest team, same went for Avery. Robby put his hand to his forehead having a massive headache from the rivalry.

They walked around to the stairs of the slide. Kenny handing out floats, Eli took his harshly.The race started when everybody was up at place to watch.

"You ready for this?!" Kyler yelled.

Everyone clapped.

"Avery! Avery! Avery!" The Cobra Kai's chanted.

"Hawk!Hawk!Hawk!" The Miyagi-Do/Eagle fangs chanted.

Putting down their floats they sat in them, putting both hands on the bar up top, "THREE, TWO, ONE. LETS GO!"

They both pushed off the bar for some more speed. Going down the slide super quickly with the natural light basically turned off and on with the roofs. Avery made it down first.

She raised her arms up in victory. "Yeah! Let me hear it! Woo!"

"What the hell? You guys cheated. There was a hole in my tube!"

Then hawks team started, booing, chanting cheaters. Avery furrowed her eye brows then started to get out the pool and look for Kenny.

It wasn't to hard when Robby pushed Hawk into the pool right next to Kenny.

She ran over but Miguel ran faster to Robby then she did. Pushing him from behind, "Hey!" They then started to have a face off again.

"Watch yourself."

"Rob-"

"You wanna go?" He cut of her words.

Why was it so hard to focus when Robby's shirtless? (Oop)

The whistle from the lifeguard blew, pushing Miguel and Robby apart. "Hey. Everybody get out and leave the park immediately."

"I mean it. Everybody out now!"

The two eyes each other one last time, Miguel helped Hawk out then walked off. Robby and Avery did too.

"This can't be a normal day.." Avery mumbled, walking by Anthony who was getting up and following after Sam.

"Gabi, ride with us or Anthony?" The girl pointed her finger at Anthony so Avery nodded and started to head to their spot and collect stuff.

Once collected, the two walked to the parking and started arguing. "This is what happens when Cobra Kai's involved. Everybody loses."

"Are you trying to blame me? Blame Kenny? I was trying to stop a fight, not start one. And Kenny isn't our problem when we go out!"

"I know everything in your life is going good for you right now, finding your grandpa and whatever but if you work with him then your apart of that problem."

"I was just hoping we would have a fun little date here. Ignore everybody and all the rivalry drama but I guess that's impossible."

"You and Miguel just cant stay away from each other huh?"

"Its only impossible if you're still in Cobra Kai. Along with Tory. And so staying with me."

Avery shook her head, "I'm not leaving Cobra Kai. I will help my grandfather, it's what my mother would have wanted."

"My whole life is so I can please my mother and she's dead." Avery started to tear up, were they actually gonna break up because of Cobra Kai?

"Then that's it. You, Tory and Kenny and everyone else can stay brainwashed. I'm done trying to help."

Robby walked off. Her lip started to quiver, feeling like her legs were about to give out and she was gonna drop down and just meltdown.

"Hey, hey, hey. Are you okay?" Her vision was blurry with tears. "Avery it's me Miguel, what's wrong?"

She didn't say anything, "Do you have a r-ride home?" The girl sniffed.

"Uh, no? Why?"

"I'm not in the state to drive right now, you learned how to drive. Please drive me home."

Miguel listened, without a word he helped the poor sad girl to her own car. Placing her into the seat, making sure everything was inside so he could slam the door shut.

He had gotten himself inside, closing the door. Seatbelts on and everything was checked off his list from his mind.

The car roared alive then they started to drive. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong? You've been silent mostly crying but yeah."

The girl wiped her nose then sniffed. "Robby broke up with me because of Cobra Kai. Said my own Grandfather has manipulated me."

"I would know if I was! I listen to what I wanna do. He hasn't done anything back to me, Robby said he wanted Kenny and Tory to quit too."

"Oh. If it makes you any better.. me and Sam broke up. It was awkward because we haven't talked since."

Avery let out a small weak laugh, "Thank you Miguel." He just nodded and kept eyes to the road.

She ended up sleeping a couple minutes later. Quite sniffles let out there through there.

-
Just imagine Tory didn't go because of Pedro. Also I made this so late and I have so many quizzes to do today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
12.8K 1K 63
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 π’Œπ’‚π’Š 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-πŸ” ━━ ❝through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.❞ miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...
100K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...