fictitious. ― ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ

By rkddutkd

[on hold] "i'm going where now?!" bae iseul was about to have the reality check of a lifetime. ... More

#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
#𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝘽
― one.
― two.
― three.
― four.
― five.
― six.
― seven.
― eight.
― nine.
― ten.
― eleven.
― twelve.
― thirteen.
― fourteen.
― fifteen.
― sixteen.
― seventeen.
― eighteen.
― nineteen.
― twenty.
― twenty one.
― twenty two.
― twenty three.
― twenty four
― twenty five.

― twenty six.

612 29 11
By rkddutkd

"iseul?" the knock on the door didn't faze the girl as she laid in her bed. "iseul, sweetie. you're gonna be late." her mother's voice called out, hoping that it would get her up, but it seemed to have the opposite effect as iseul only pulled her covers higher up on herself. she could hear the woman release a deep sigh before her footsteps left the hallway. iseul guessed that she had finally left. 

the girl sighed, closing her eyes as she let time pass by endlessly. she couldn't believe what saemi had said to her, or rather she didn't want to believe. no matter how hard she tried to brush it off, it replayed in the back of her mind.

she wondered why seojun acted as if he never knew. even when they first had met, he had no clue who she was. had he been pretending all along? stringing her along until she fell right into his trap?

iseul deeply exhaled, as she slowly opened her eyes. the bullies are next level here. she thought to herself, pulling the covers off of her when it suddenly got too hot. taking in a deep breath, iseul's mind continued to run a million miles a minute, the new information that she had been given finally processing through her mind. 

throwing off her covers, she walked over to her desk and sat down, grabbing a notepad and pen. opening it up, she began scribbling down the chain of events since she arrived, trying to piece the puzzle together as she wondered how the recent chain of events linked to how she would get back home.

"so yeosang said that i don't belong here, i got into a car accident before i woke up here and apparently han seojun caused it," she listed out, drawing arrows between words as she tried to link them together. "the accident wiped away my memories and i couldn't remember soojin who i'm apparently best friends with?" she continued, tilting her head in confusion. "in my other life, this was all a drama called true beauty, and i saw everything that was happening."

sucking in a deep breath through her teeth, this was where things got confusing for iseul. "in this world, is yeosang, who was never in the drama. i also had my grandparents, who aren't alive in this world, but there it's my parents who had gotten into the car accident and left." 

iseul hummed, scratching the top of her head as her face contorted into confusion, trying to understand the two worlds. "so then..." she trailed off, pursing her lips as she pressed the bottom of the pen against her chin. 

"if i can figure out what happened to me on the day of this car accident, and what happened to my parents... will that do anything?" she groaned, throwing the pen down before letting her head fall into her hands. "this is ridiculous, why couldn't my memories of everything just be erased?" she sighed before her head suddenly shot up.

"i didn't mean that," she suddenly declared, looking around as if someone was watching her. "i don't know who's writing this damn story, but i was joking. i promise." she added, holding her hands up in defence as she stood up from her desk.

"i need some air." she mumbled to herself, suddenly feeling like she was starting to lose the plot. grabbing her jacket and phone, she quietly made her way out of her bedroom, hoping that she wouldn't bump into anyone on her way out. luckily for her, her parents had already left for work which made it a little easier. 

slipping on her shoes, she left the house and began walking. she didn't really know where she was going or what to even think about at this point. she felt drained from thinking too much today that she just wanted to forget everything for now. 

checking the time on her phone, she realised that it was almost the end of the school day. iseul hadn't even realised how quickly the day had flown by, too busy losing her mind to keep track of the time. she wondered if her new friends were worried about her not showing up today, or if they had even noticed that she was missing.

turning the corner, she was busy on her phone to notice the two boys who crossed paths with her, stopping in her way that caused her to bump into them. "ow, what the?" feeling a sense of deja vu, the girl looked up at the culprit but was surprised to see a pair of unfamiliar faces. "sorry." she quietly mumbled, bowing as she rubbed her forehead before trying to walk past, however, one of the boy's chuckled, blocking her way before she could escape.

taking a step back, iseul's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she looked up at the two. "what do you want?" she questioned, confused at why they wouldn't let her past.

"you're that girl, right? seojun's girlfriend?" one of them questioned, taking the girl by surprise. she didn't know how that news had spread since she had never claimed to date the boy, but she guessed that rumours had obviously spread after she had been spending a lot of time with him. 

"i don't know what you're talking about." she sighed, trying to push past, but he pushed her back this time, causing the girl to stumble as she got a little scared, wondering what they wanted with her. 

"don't worry," he bent down to the girl's height, gently pushing away a strand of her that had gotten into her face. "i don't hurt girls, especially the pretty ones." he tried flirting, but it only made iseul cringe as she backed away.

"your breath stinks." she commented without a second thought, the words leaving her mouth before she even realised what she had said. 

"tch," the boy glared at her as he stood back up straight, rolling his eyes as he nodded towards his friend before turning away from the girl. from that signal, his buddy grabbed hold of iseul's arms, securing her before she could escape. "you're lucky it's seojun we're after, otherwise that pretty face―"

"yeah, yeah, whatever." iseul rolled her eyes, cutting the boy off. there was no way she could live in a world of cringy, kdrama dialogues willingly. "just hurry up so he can beat your asses and i can go home." she sighed.

the boy scowled, glaring at her as he began walking, his lacky following behind whilst pushing iseul along. the boy sullenly mumbled to himself as he brought out his phone, taking a quick selfie with iseul in it before sending it to seojun.

"stupid seojun having to date someone just as stupid as him―"

a/n: i promise i'll fix the chapter layoutsafter i finish, i'm just too lazy right now lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.7K 73
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 �...
15.3K 529 37
~𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠? 𝙊𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚....~ Jisoo...
778 73 8
these scars run deep. TRUE BEAUTY han seojun x fem! oc ( previously written on my 2nd acc @-jamjoon )
496K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮!❞ - - - - "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭...