GARDISH-E-AYYAM

By herblackink

A TALE OF LOVE, POSSESSIVENESS, HUMOUR, DRAMA, CONFUSION, AND NOT THE HEART BREAK. Two people poles apart... More

GARDISH-E-AYYAM
Family tree
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
1.
2.
3
4
5

6

912 60 10
By herblackink

That crazy Iblees!

Devil

Dinosaur

Dracula

Alara let out curses at her not-so-favorite person. Applying ointment on her legs which are paining like hell only after 5 squats she slumped down on the floor wounding her arm around her chest like a petulant child.

Professor Devil! Alara murmured. "I'm not doing this my leg hurt. Tell ammi that I love her more what if she loves you more? I'm going to die!" Alara exclaimed dramatically clutching her legs trying to stand but she fainted right there much to Zaeem's Annoyance.

Zaeem looked at her annoyedly he sat there staring at her and then smirk picks up the mobile and fake call, someone

Arsal there's chuhiya in my room pl-"

Before Zaeem said further, Alara ran out of his room like her pants were on fire.

Allah me Marne wali hu! Abba Amma! Arsal! Her voice disappeared in the background.

Now Alara is sitting on her bed applying ointment on her lovely legs.

It was evening when Arsal barged into her room.

Zindagi sawar du ek nayi bahar du dunia hi badal du me to piyaara sa chamatkar hu." Arsal sang with his ear stuffed with earpods oh let me he was yelling at top of his lungs giving a heart attack to Alara.

Alara throws ointment on Arsal's face, he falls dramatically as if he was hit by the bricks, not with the ointment as it passes over Arsal hitting Arsalan on his stomach making Arsalan yelp.

"Allah meri khubsurat body!" He cried out loud inspecting any kind of serious injury.

"Me kisi ka sapna hu jo aaj ban chuka hu sach." Arsal was still singing the song but his eyes were closed and he lay there on the floor. His one earpod was snatched away from his ear.

Ab ye mera sapna hai ke sab k sapne sach me Karu." A voice interrupted him in between his not-so-good voice.

They both start singing at the top of their lungs making everyone run out of the mansion.

"Yaar kya musibat hai Banda sukoon se ga bh nh sakta. Kon jaahil he?" Arsal opens his eyes but his eyes are stuck on the person he was trying to say something but he stands there like gaping fish

"Haan main jaahil!" Zaeem glared at both idiots

"Lala-" daniyal started but cut off by Zaeem glared

"Tumhe aaye hue kuch der bhi nhi hui or Daniyal miyaan ne ghar sar pe le lia." Zaeem mocked Daniyal who jumped at him, knocking him out. Zaeem stumbled back but he balanced himself.

Daniyal Dawood was like Arsal. If Arsal was a student then Daniyal was the teacher. All pranks Arsal had learned from Daniyal. People call them 'The Satan Duo!'

They pull pranks on every single soul in Suleiman Haweli.

One evening they are going to a party when they hear a scream. It's none other than Alara's mother. She was getting ready to apply some lipstick but it turned black.

Mirza laughed his assed off but he stopped when his wife gave him a snide look.

That day Daniyal and Arsal were left at home because of punishment. But when the family came it was like there was a storm in the house. All gasped seeing the condition of the room but the culprits were nowhere to be seen.

Badar tiptoed into the kitchen and see the Duo was having dinner and the condition of the kitchen was worse than the living room

There was flour all Around the house. The cushion was scattered and its cotton wore out from it. The newspapers which are kept on the table are cut in pieces. Also, there are lots of paintings. Both musketeers like painting.

"Ya Allah mera khoobsurat Ghar." Haya gasped out horrified and Dawood was fast enough to hold his wife who was getting attacked at the sight of her precious home.

"Meri jaan Haya calm down, I'll make them clean the home like chakachak!" Zaeem rolled his eyes at the PDP of his father and walked toward his room to get some rest.

"Ammi bhot bhuk lagi hai kuch bana dein please." Alara yawned cocooned at the side of her father who gazed at her lovingly. She was the only girl in the bunch of musketeers.

Mirza Sulaiman had an arranged marriage one day he returned from work and his mother announced he was getting married in a month. And his married life turns out well. Alhamdulillah!

After the 2 boys were finally blessed with his little princess he cried bawling his eyes out for the Rehmat of Allah on janamaz.

The whole family loved Alara but for Mirza, she was his sukoon. He named her Alara because she brings brightness and happiness to his soul, and to his heart.

"Afiya jayein make something for my Alara." Afiya frowned at her husband. Ignoring him and her daughter who was always craving something or other things she went to rest.

"Alright sweetheart your knight in shining armor is here, what do you want to eat?"The whole family was awed at the father-daughter duo.

"Baba please, I want to eat chicken wrap." Hearing chicken wrap all the boys jumped and demanded their chachu to make one for each of them.

Mirza's chicken wrap was the best thing in the world!

"Alright but you all have to clean every mess now. Do it fast warna tum logon ke liye kuch nhi milega." Mirza headed toward the kitchen and started preparing chicken wrap.

The boys run to clean the mess if the house is on fire. Alara chuckled at her brothers who can do anything to have their chachu's food.

"Why are you laughing like Hyena?" Daniyal, who was sweeping the floor, asked her. Alara frowned. "What's Hyena?"

Arsal Gasped at her then Arsalan then every brother of hers.

"Don't tell us You don't know what Hyena is!" They whispered in chorus.

"How can I know mere Taya ka beta thodi he." Now Alara huffed, taking a seat on the couch as Arsalan shrieked, "oyee abhi safai ki he na betho waah." He pushed Alara and set the couch covers once again.

As Arsal saw Badar and Zaeem were coming down, ignoring everything. He started doing his chore.

Arsalan bhai that couch was used for

Sitting, laying, jumping. She stood on it and started jumping like a kid. Arsalan stood there like someone put a current through his body.

"Get down from the damn çouch!" hearing the voice Alara fell on her butt, she hissed glaring at the devil professor

"Kids' chicken wraps are ready!" Mirza's voice came as all the boys stood in the line. Running their hand in their hair.

One thing Alara hates is that her mother always takes Professor Devil's side. She traded anything to get her mother on her side. But her father's wife was another case. Zaeem was her son before she and her brothers.

Zaeem knew she was only scared of his chachi so he called them into his room and showed the marks of Alara of the test that he took 2 days ago to his chachi.

Afiya gasped seeing the marks because her daughter didn't get any marks she got 0

A big red fat Zero!

"What's this Alara?" Afiya asked trying not to throw her Khussa at her daughter

Alara saw the sheet and shrugged nonchalantly and said, Zero. Now Afiya had lost her patience she removed her Khussa Alara saw her mother removing Khussa she ran but before she reached the gate her mother Khussa hit her in the back.

Alara yelped as she dramatically fell down trying to clutch her back.

"What's this behavior you don't put me up from the dumpster!" Alara exclaimed as she glanced at Zaeem squinting her eyes at him she faced her mother

"Who knows ho sakta hai tumhe kachre se hi uthaya ho." Afiya said as she moved toward the door clutching her daughter's arm she dragged her out of Zaeem's room who stood shocked he wanted his chachi to scold Alara for not studying but what he got was a drama of Alara.

______________________________________________________________________________

As'salamalaykum Loves ! 

Don't forget to vote and comments a lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.4M 80K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.5M 207K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...