Eclipse Skin.

By NJNJ14

"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "Y... More

Author's note!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Eclipse skin Character contest!
Chapter 7
Level 20! 🥳
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
21
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Twitter account
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Newst Book: OUT NOW!

Chapter 17

1.8K 112 8
By NJNJ14

Nova Lux's POV.

"Are you in any pain?" Sora asks me softly.

I grin and shake my head.

"Quite the opposite" I nearly chuckle and he smiles in response.

He holds my legs together, and keeps going.

But he's moving gently.

I give him a knowing look and he blushes, avoiding my gaze.

"I really don't want to hurt you" he says.

I pull away from him and I sit up, grabbing his face, to look directly into mine.

"What did I tell you to do?" I ask him.

"To fuck the shit out of you" he replies, without hesitation.

"Then that's exactly what I want" I tell him.

He nods and sighs with almost relief.

He wastes no more time, slipping right back into me and despite what I asked of him, I gasp, eyes rolling back.

But this time, he doesn't stop.

He moves out...

Then he rocks right back in.

Fuck.

He does it again and again, not moving faster, but harder.

I feel my body shake with the slight force, but I take it.

He clearly knows what he's doing.

He looks into my eyes and grins down at me, grabbing my leg and hugging it to his body for dear life, my leg over his shoulder.

He kisses my thigh, burying his face in it to hide a groan.  

"Let it out" I sooth.

And he does.

Like a starved man, he groans aloud, the wet sounds that we're making clearly getting to him.

His hair falls over his face, nearly covering his eyes and the look in his eyes tells me he's close.

A soft sheen of sweat forms over his brown skin, making his muscles almost glow in the soft light.

My heart thuds in my chest.

He's beautiful.

He looks beautiful when he's fucking me.

And that brings me close too.

My shower cap now discarded, he grabs a fistful of my hair, pushing my leg back down and pulling me to him to kiss him.

"Fuck!" I almost scream, into his mouth, when he goes even harder.

My moaning, leads to his soft groans and whimpers, sending me over the edge for a necessary crash.

Our bodies almost fuse together as I let go, writhing as if I'm in pain and he follows almost right behind.

The shockwaves blast through both of us and his rugged breaths are proof that we're both exhausted.

While winding down, he teases me with a couple more strokes before pulling out, the plastic full

I look up at him.

"That was dangerous" I sigh with a giddy grin.

"Where you're concerned, I'll take the risk" he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and he leans down to kiss me deeply.

I kiss him back and he pulls away.

"Aftercare?" He asks eagerly and I chuckle.

He's learning.

"Let's get cleaned up and then we'll start" I say.

She we clean each other up and we lay on the bed together, wrapped up and holding each other.

It doesn't take long before we're both out cold.

                        III
Sora Itsuki's POV

"Sora, you're gonna fall" Keziah says softly.

We woke up to make and eat breakfast, clean up and get ready to leave.

Then I got...

Distracted and...

Ate breakfast.

Again.

I don't feel a morsel of regret either.

Watching her in a long silk robe, when it's clear that nothing is underneath had me ready for more.

Now we're back in bed cuddling together.

I turn to face her.

"You're very gentle with me" I state rather than ask.

"And you're very firm about consent. Is that just because of experience?" I ask.

Not that I'm complaining...

I'm very new to all of this. So I appreciate her patience even though it's clear that she has a lot of experience.

"It's not a nice story. Are you sure you want to hear it?" She asks.

I look up at her.

"Absolutely I do" I respond.

"When I started college, I had a good friend of mine. He was tall. Beautiful skin. And he was a lot bigger than me." She starts.

I feel a laugh bubble in my chest as I imagine an 18 year old Nova in her first year of college.

"He was exactly my type and the few people who knew me, could probably tell." She chuckles.

I feel jealousy in my chest.

"As far as we both were concerned... we were nothing more than friends. We studied together and chilled together. We made sure the other didn't skip class. We were almost like siblings. Especially since he was older than me" she tells me.

Okay this doesn't sound so bad...

"But then in order to impress this friend, I told him to teach me how to drink" she sighs.

I feel her heart rate quicken slightly.

Is she anxious?

"He was a terrible teacher." She snorts.

"He ended up drinking most of it when I was too lightheaded to continue and we ended up going back to his place" she says.

"Now I'd never been to his place before. But I was confident enough to sit down on his bed cause I was drunk out of my mind." She says.

I hear a tinge of embarrassment in her tone, which shocks me.

She's always so composed.

It's the first time I've seen her feel any shame or embarrassment at anything.

"To cut a long story short, he was my first sexual experience. I initiated it and the whole way through I asked for his consent. He wasn't very gentle, but my clueless virgin self assumed that was the way all things to do with sex had to go." She says nonchalantly.

My heart rate spikes.

Not gentle...

"Did he-?" I start but she rushes in.

"No he didn't. He was a lot of things. But he would never go that far. I lost my virginity a lot later on in my mid 20s." She says.

I nod.

"What happened next?" I ask intrigued.

"After we were done, and we'd sobered up, we realised just what had happened. It wasn't a problem for me, but I could tell he regretted it." She sighs.

"Regret? Why?" I ask confused.

She shrugs.

"I could not tell you" she responds.

"But from that moment on, things were different. He started to ignore me. He never wanted to chill or study together...

He preferred I left him alone.

So I did. I thought maybe he just needed space." She says.

"And then?" I ask.

"All hell broke loose" she says with another tired sigh.

I snap my neck to look at her.

"How?!" I ask.

"I confronted him and asked if he regretted it. I asked what I could do to make it better. He responded by telling me I had taken advantage of him and that he'd never look at me the same way again." She says.

Silence.

I'm in shock.

Did I miss something?

Did my mind blank out?

She shrugs and scratches the back of her neck.

"I apologised and then stopped speaking to him. He came back a few weeks later and decided that we needed to talk." She says.

What?

"He claimed it wasn't nearly as serious as he thought and he in fact enjoyed it and wanted to pick up where we left off."she says, shrugging as if it's nothing.

I look at her as if she's nuts.

Why is she so calm about this?!

He practically accused her of sexual assault and she's still cool headed?

Long time ago or not, I would be angry as shit!

She smiles down at me.

"It's okay now. We haven't spoken since then and we'll never speak again." She tells me with a shrug.

But I'm still in shock.

I don't even know what to say to comfort her.

So I just hold her.

She strokes my hair.

"I'm fine Sor" she says, sleepily.

My heart jumps.

Did she just give me a nickname?

I look up at her to ask, but I realise that's she's fast asleep.

I chuckle softly.

I'll wake up and tell her before I leave.

I think back on last night and I can't hold back a grin.

I'm not letting her go until she asks me, or I die.

Those are her options.

No less.

Nothing short.

——————————————
What did you all think?

You excited for the next part?

Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote!

~ NJNJ14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.4K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
2.1K 116 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
696 15 5
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...
9.3K 445 15
Deja likes a guy with a weird name. She saw him for the first time at orientation. Smokey hazel eyes. Crooked smile. Dimpled cheeks. She thought she'...