Kimetsu no Yaiba: Reader Ones...

hiranowrites által

Features: Lemons Fluff Angst Request?: yes Több

T. Yoriichi x Reader
K. Rengoku x Reader
T. Giyuu x Reader
K. Mitsuri x Reader
T. Muichiro x Reader
S. Genya x Reader
S. Gyuutaro x Reader
Requests!
K. Shinobu x Female Reader
A. Zenitsu x Male Reader
H. Gyomei x Reader
Hantengu !Clones! X Reader
H. Doma x Male! Reader
Demon King Tanjiro x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Announcement
I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
A/N
Giyuu x Reader

Muzan x Reader

426 7 3
hiranowrites által

ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ➜ sᴍᴜᴛ

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

It was a great night for the both of you, Muzan was taking you out to a beautiful place later when he got home and you just couldn't stop imagining what the place would look like so much that you didn't even notice muzan entering the room and sit beside you on the bed while you were still imagining what he would do while the two of you were there...

'Maybe the place has a beautiful waterfall of some sort.' I thought and continued to imagine the sceneries the date might be set up in and that's when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"(Name), what are you thinking about?" He asked and looked at me lovingly with a small smile, a true smile that only I could see.

"I-I was just thinking about the dates scenery..nothing big honestly." I said and smiled at him before he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Get ready then otherwise your going to miss out on the two surprises I have planned for you."

He said and soon removed his arms from my waist and I stood up before nodding and rushed towards the closet and picked out a lavender-colored kimono to wear, not something too fancy of course but nice looking. I then began to do my hair, straightening it and placed a small flower like clip on my hair for extra. Soon I exited the room and found Muzan there on the couch with a neat and a bit fancy, black kimono with small gold trinkets on it with his usual hat. Shortly after we both exited the mansion and walked a while.

"(Name), put this on."

He said and handed me a blind fold which i gradually took and covered my eyes with it with Muzans hand on my waist and the other on my left hand, guiding me to wherever he was taking me to. Soon he stopped and removed the blindfold and what I saw was something that came out of a fantasy book..

A large Sakura tree patch with candles on a trail which lead to the end of the path where there were rose petals in the shape of the heart and all the Sakura flowers just seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"This was the first surprise (Name), I'll show you the other.." He said and soon got onto one knee and pulled out a small box and once open revealed a gorgeous diamond ring. "(Name + last name)..will you do the honor and make me the most happiest man forever and marry me?" He said In a soothing voice and tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Muzan..Of course I'll have the honor!" I said happily and hugged him tightly which caused him to fall back a bit but he returned the hug and soon pulled away to give you a long kiss on the lips and slipped the ring on while doing so.

"Now that your my fiancé, why don't we take our relashionship a bit more..intimate?" He said in a slightly deep voice which I only nodded yes to.

He smirked and picked me up bridal style before snapping his fingers and soon the both of you were in the both of y'all's bedroom. Soon he pinned you to the bed and soon began to remove the obi on the kimono, moving it so that he would have access to your top upper body and he then attacked your neck with dark colored hickey's and deep love marks which made you moan every time he sucked or bit an area. Soon your entire body was covered in marks and small moans that exited your mouth were just a sign that Muzan was doing a good job at it. Soon he placed kisses from your cheek to your chest and soon began to play around with your nipples, sucking and slightly pulling on them gently which caused you to Yelp a bit and he stopped what he was doing.

"Are you sure that you want to do this..?" He asked with a bit of concern and worry in his voice as he began to place soft butterfly kisses on your neck.

"I-I'm sure, just be gentle okay?.." I said and Muzan nodded before going back to sucking on a nipple and played with the other gentler than before. Soon you felt his hands slither down to your lower body and rub your thighs gently.

"Do you want to take it up a notch yet dear?" He said with a small smile on his face.

"Mhm."

Was all you said and that's when Muzan soon removed your undergarments and you suddenly let out a high-pitched moan as he began to stick a finger into your hole, walls of flesh wrapping around his finger tightly and soon he began to pump his fingers in and out, removing and inserting fingers once every while. Without warning he inserted a third and you arched your back as you gasped and covered your mouth with a hand and began to tear up, Muzan quickly took notice and stopped pumping his fingers and kept them still as he looked at you with concern.

"Are you okay darling? Am I hurting you?" He asks with worry in his eyes and he caressed your cheek lovingly.

"I-I'm fine really..just give me time to adjust." I said and tensed down as my lower half continued to tighten around Muzans fingers.

Soon he pulled out his fingers and grabbed a large dilgo strap and made you lay onto your stomach before slowly pushing the fake (oversized) shaft into your hole, causing you to Yelp and let out high-pitched moans that sound like screams and caused you to tear up once again. Muzan smirked and grabbed a rope and vibrator from the cabinet and removed the strap from your hole and soon tied you to the be with your arms above your head before he placed the vibrator into your hole and placed it on maximum volume which caused you to moan louder than usual.

"M-muzan..! Too much, Hah-~!

"Continue making those noises for me will you darling?~" He said with a smug grin on his face as you continue to moan loudly.

Soon you felt a knot in your stomach forming and your breath began to go rapid and shaky.

"M-muzan..I'm gonna..!"

Muzan smirked and began to suck your neck and placed his hand down to your front lower region before you released and got it all over his hand.

"You created a mess my dear, it's almost astounding to look at~" He teased and soon began to lick the white milky liquid off his hand while you just watched, your face the shade of a bright red.

"Now that your prepped up, Let's get to the main course shall we?" He said and removed the vibrator and began to remove his undergarments before rubbing your thigh and soon slammed into you without warning which caused you to Yelp and whimper in pain.

"Muzan..! Faster please..!~"

Muzan smirked and did the opposite and went slower which caused you to groan. "Beg for it then darling~"

You groaned and began to whimper.

"M-muzan please go faster, fuck me as if there was no tomorrow, Fuck me as if I-"

You were cut off by Muzan thrusting his hips back and forth in a rapid pace which caused you to moan loudly and you began to breath unevenly and shakily. Soon Muzans held your hips and began to slam deeper into you before pulling out and flipped you onto your back before slamming into you again which caused you to moan loudly and arch your back. Small grunts were heard from muzan and he placed a kiss on your cheek.

"I'm close darling..just wait.." He said and began to pick up his pace as he lifted your leg and placed it onto his shoulder as he slammed deeper and rougher into you.

"M-muzan..! I'm gonna..!"

You were got off by Muzan speeding up and looked at you with eyes clouded with lust and love as he placed wet kisses along your neck and chest area before he grunted and soon released inside you which you soon also released a few seconds after.

The both of you then gasped and panted for air as muzan untied the rope and left the room and ran a bath for the both of you before picked you up from the bed and sat inside the tub with you on his lap.

"How was your first time dear?" He asked as he washed your hair and messaged your shoulders.

"It was..unforgettable.." I replied and turned my body to look at him with a small smile and placed my head on his shoulder while his arms wrapped around my waist.

Sooner or later the both of you got out and changed into white robes before Muzan laid you onto the bed and laid beside you as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Goodnight Dear-" Muzan stopped when he heard the sound of your soft snores and soon chuckled as he pulled you closer to himself...

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

A/n: Longest I wrote so far.

Requested by: Wolfieone682

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

874K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
371K 4.5K 64
The title says it all ✨ Request: CLOSED
424 9 12
One shots of demon slayer characters x Y/N. Will have fluff and some smut and some angst. I do not own Demonslayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba) nor the charact...
68.7K 2.1K 15
"𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃, '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓌𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜...