Peepers Chapter two (boyxboy)

By OnlyoneJoJo

ROMANCE/EROTICA/NEWADULT It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother. That is until... More

Welcome to Peepers, Chapter Two
Chapter 1: Escort
Chapter 2: The one in control
Chapter 3: Hidden thread
Chapter 4: Gossip
Chapter 5: Dinner date
Chapter 6: Ignorance
Chapter 7: The client
Chapter 8: The next best thing
Chapter 9: Drunken words
Chapter 10: Resistance
Chapter 11: Morning light
Chapter 12: New sensations
Chapter 13: 'A' game
Chapter 14: The moment
Chapter 15: The moment of truth
Chapter 16: The wise queen
Chapter 17: Seal of approval
Chapter 18: The ultimate confession
Chapter 19: Playing with fire
Chapter 20: Suggestion
Chapter 21: Mindset
Chapter 22: Three in a room
Chapter 23: In control
Chapter 24: The proposal
Chapter 25: Game changer
Chapter 26: Expectation
Chapter 27: Only you
Chapter 28: Who am I?
Chapter 29: A new future
Chapter 30: The threshold
Chapter 31: Confronted
Chapter 32: The ring
Final chapter: Come together

What to read next...

368 11 2
By OnlyoneJoJo

BAD WOLF

Mani has just turned 18 and has decided to attend college in the city, far away from home, just like many many other 18 year olds. But the difference is that Mani is an omega.

He doesn't want this title of omega. The thought of having his own free will removed, to have his fate decided for him. So he makes the heartbreaking decision to break free from the pack.

But can he really escape from who he is?

****

"You are not my mate. Are you here to trick me like the others?" Teddy's voice is deep and had that thread of anger weaving through it, making Mani instantly retract his hand.

"I promise it's me. Don't tell me you cannot feel it." Mani insists as he dares to reach forwards once again, but the hand doesn't quite make it as Teddy sits up a little.

This is the moment their eyes meet for the first time. Mani sees Teddy's eyes, so big and blue, like sapphires as he becomes transfixed with them, with Teddy taking in Mani's deep brown orbs.

Teddy reaches up a hand to cup Mani's cheek. With Mani finding his eyes closing at the touch. It felt so right, it all felt like it was meant to happen. It felt like fate and Mani knew he should flee. He shouldn't have come here. This was going against the reasons why he had come to live in the human world.

A/N: I have never written a werewolf story before, so this will be lots of fun for me and hopefully a good story too.

And this is also a wattpad only story.

Enjoy

Jojo

🌻

⚠️
This story includes mature and challenging themes within, including,
Sexual content
Discrimination
Violence.

If you are looking for a fluffy fairytale romance, then this may not be the book for you.

 Jojo

🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2K 27
ROMANCE Two friends, Morton and Oliver, decide to go on a road trip in a VW campervan and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendsh...
60.6K 2.6K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
55.4K 162 2
Trigger Warnings: Creative spanking, light consensual power exchange but not necessarily BDSM. Gun violence, fist fighting. Mention of sexual assault...
112K 3.3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...