the bad guys in: KANDYLAND

By BiancaSantana880

From the writer that brought you security breach and the fazbear case. The bad guys are back on one more job... More

Birthday surprise
Suzy sncktime
Same fate
Tooki toucan
Trapped...again
Mr. Smiles
The other side of kandyland
Afton's game
Attack of the animatronics
Fighting back
Reunited
battle time
The answer may shock you
Origin
The final battle

Kandyland

434 10 5
By BiancaSantana880

Princess was blindfolded, unaware to where her family was taking her but all she know was that she was in a long car ride.

"Alright now you have to tell me...where are you taking me" princess chuckles as she gets out of the car, walking slowly because she was blindfolded, shark and wolf helped her as shark takes her right arm and wolf takes her left hand in his.

"Ah-ah, no peeking, you'll ruin the surprise"

"You know I don't like surprises" princess says.

"Alright stop"

Snake takes off her blindfold and she opens her eyes to find a new kids pizza place with a picture of a kangaroo on the logo named kandyland it was the same picture and name on the ticket, she looks both at the ticket and the logo to compare them both.

Princess didn't seem surprised or excited about it, and she likes wherever they take her.

But there was something about this place that sent a chill up her spine, like she heard the name before.

Wolf was excited, "amazing right, come inside, you're gonna like it"

They went inside to see it was a candy land theme with candy decorations, it was pink, there had fair games like: ring toss, knock down the bottle, whack a mole, balloon pop and more, the prizes were large, they went to the dinning hall were swinging music was playing and they was a large stage.

Princess was amazed for a little while but knows that when there is an t place, there is animatronics and after her encounter with fazbear's animatronics, she stopped trusting animatronics.

But still it was a birthday present and his knows how much it cost and how hard wolf worked to get her here, so she be polite.

"Uh isn't it amazing" wolf asked as they sat down, "we saw this place in an ad in a magazine and though...maybe we could do this for your birthday"

"That's very nice wolf...but don't you think I'm a bit too old for kiddie places"

"Aw come on, you used to love going to fun places like these"

"Wolf! I'm 17 years old now, I don't think it's normal for me to come here"

"Oh you'll never too old to come to enjoy the childish things" shark says as he grabs her shoulders.

But that wasn't her only concern, she was worried about snake.

"But it's snake's birthday too, shouldn't we do something for him"

"Why? You know him, he doesn't really care about his birthday, besides it was his idea to come here"

Princess was shocked, as she gets a flashback of 14 years ago on her fifth birthday at the mega pizza plex before the accident.

Then he frowns when he sees that on the cake had a pink icing spelling.

Happy birthday princess

And on the bottom in blue icing spelled: and snake.

As he thought he couldn't get humiliated any further, snake snapped a birthday hat on his head then everyone laughed at him.

"I thought I told you, not to do anything for my birthday and that this was just for princess only"

"Yeah well it was princess's idea, she wanted to share her birthday with you" wolf says as snake rolls his eyes to princess to see her smiling.

The flashback need to her staring at snake, it seems roles change.

"I'm just a bit worried about snake, aren't you still afraid of animatronics, won't they-remind you of your past"

Snake looks at princess and everyone saw how awkward this was going to be so they all gave them time alone together.

"Well" wolf claps his hands, "I think I'm going to ask the hostess that where here, shark you wanna come"

Shark gets out of his seat, knocking the chair down, "yep"

"I think I'm going to check it the games" piranha says as he zoomed off and webs backed away.

"And I need to use the ladies room"

After everyone left, princess and snake looked at each other.

"Princess I'll be fine"

"But aren't you afraid that the animatronics will attack or...afton will come back, you always say that he always comes back"

"Princess he's gone for good now and he's never coming back...as for my past I moved on, I'm not scared anymore, you my priority now"

"But if-"

Snake then places his tail on top of her hand for comfort.

"I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you...I promise. You have nothing to worry about, everything will be fine, nothing bad is gonna happen now, let's just enjoy our birthday while we can"

Princess finally ease down and clams down, relaxing a bit.

"Ok..alright snake as long as you say you are ok, it's alright with my too"

"Thanks my girl...oh and I got you something"

He gagged and spews out a small present, it still had his saliva on it.

"Ew" princess Chuckles, "you really need to stop that" she says, then she used a napkin to carefully opening the Silvia covered presents.

and she was surprised when she saw a rose gold heart pendant.

"Oh snake"

"Here...Allow me" he grabs the pendant and wraps it around her.

She touches the necklace.

"Now everyone can know that your heart is as real as this gold"

"A bit cheesy and sappy but it's very sweet, thank you, I just wish I got you a present"

"It's like i always said: you're the best gift I ever gotten"

The two were having a sentimental moment when suddenly...

The music got louder and the lights went down low.

"Huh, I guess the floor show must be starting"

Snake pays no attention to the show as princess looked but what she saw shocked her.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your host: kandy the kangaroo.

It was that same kangaroo from long ago, he dances and fireworks sparkler shined, it made princess blood ran cold.

"Snake! Snake!" She called for him as she was shaking and trembling.

"What?" He saw how frightened she look, he looks at the stage and his jaw dropped as he was terrified too.

"Look who's on the stage"

"It that?" Snake asked as he felt his skin crawling.

"Yep...it's him...it's kandy"

Snake felt his childhood trauma returning.

"Welcome to kandyland, a magical place where nothing could go wrong" kandy says.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 144 20
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
130K 2.3K 50
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...
43.2K 1.1K 20
When your father mysteriously vanishes from the face of the earth, what will you do? As a daughter of William Afton (Purple Guy) you're the only surv...
294 12 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...