🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 48

3.3K 476 131
By Vikasini1911

Everyone settled for breakfast. Aadhiran came down and glared at Raghav and Pranav.

Seetha: Kamala nee antha keela iruka room ready panniru nalaikulla en anna varanga first time pathu pannunga she said.

Aadhiran and Raghav looked at each other and sighed.

Aadhiran: Amma nanga evening veetuku porom he said.

Seetha looked at him, Yen da ava appa amma ellam varanga avanga kooda rendu naal irukatum she said.

Aadhiran: Ila nanga porom he said and looked at Aadhira evening ready ah iru he said and went without having food.

Seetha: Dei saputu po da she shouted.

Aadhiran: Enaku work iruku he said and went to his room.

Seetha sighed and looked at Aadhira, Nee sapudu Aadhira avan aproma pasicha vanthu saptupan she said.

Aadhira nodded and started to have her food silently.

Raghav and Pranav too went to look at Aadhiran after having little food.

Raghav: Dei porumai ah sollitu vara mataya he asked as soon as entered his room.

Aadhiran: Kadupa iruku da he said annoyingly.

Pranav: Pappa pavam da kathitu vanta he said.

Aadhiran sighed and went down to check on her. But she was not there in the dining hall.

Aadhiran: Amma ava enga he asked.

Seetha: Saranya kooda pona she said.

Aadhiran went to Saranya's room and saw her eating chocolate.

Aadhiran went and grabbed chocolate from her.

Aadhira: Aiyo yen chocolate kudunga she said.

Aadhiran: Evalo time solli irukan sapadathanu he asked.

Aadhira pouted, Seri ithu onnu mattum please she said.

Aadhiran glared at her while Saranya came out from the closet and looked at Aadhiran.

Saranya: En munadi thana d idha saptu muducha she asked.

Aadhiran raised her eyebrows towards her, Ithu second chocolate Saranya he said while glaring at her.

Aadhiran: Va poi tablet sapadanum he said and dragged her.

Aadhira: Na varala ponga she said.

Aadhiran took a deep breath, Va tablet sapta choclate tharan he said.

Aadhira: Seri polam she said and went with him.

Raghav and Pranav stood without mobing from their room.

Aadhiran: Inu enna da pannarenga he asked.

Pranav: Nanga poga matom he said.

Aadhiran held his neck tightly, Inga irunthu poga vendam nee mothama intha ulagathu vitu poiru he said and tightened his hold.

Pranav: Kola kola he shouted.

Aadhiran left his neck, Ipa poraya ilaya he asked while already Raghav started moving out.

Pranav: Ini un room pakam vantha serupala adi mapala he said.

Aadhiran: Ready ah veikaran serupa he said.

Pranav ran out of his room.

Aadhiran took tablets and handed them to her. She gulped it like an obedient child.

Aadhira: Seri kudunga she said and extended her hands.

Aadhiran throwed the chocolate into the dustbin.

Aadhira gasped at his action and looked into the dustbin.

Aadhira: Ethuku thooki vesunenga enaku venum she said.

Aadhiran: Oru nalaiku onnu thaan evalo sonnalum ila he said.

Aadhira licked her fingers and went towards the washroom.

Aadhiran pulled her towards him, Ipudi ellam panna kudathu he said and licked her fingers where they had little amount of chocolates.

Aadhira felt goosebumps all over her body.

Aadhiran: Morning enna emathunala he asked looking at her intensely.

Aadhira: Na onnume pannala she said innocently.

Aadhiran: Ama nee onnume pannala he said and pushed her to the wall gently.

Aadhira gulped seeing his darkened eyes.

Aadhiran bent down to her stomach level and removed her saree.

He kissed her stomach, Unga mummy ku punishment kudukalam pappa he said and again kissed.

He stood up and looked into her eyes, Ready ah punishment ku he asked in his usual base voice which sent shiver to her spine.

Aadhiran: From now on you have to call me mamma, he said.

Aadhira: Matan she whispered.

Aadhiran: Mataya he asked and pinched her waist.

Aadhira nodded as no.

Aadhiran: I will make you say that word he said and licked her earlobe and took her in bridal style.

He moved towards the bed and made her lay on the bed gently.

Aadhira: En... Enna Pa..... pannarenga she asked.

He hovered over her, making her gasp. She stopped him by placing her hand on his chest. He took her hands from him and kissed her palm. She looked down in shyness.

Aadhiran: Eyes on me he ordered her. She too looked at him.

He wiped the chocolate on her lower lips and licked his hands. He leaned and licked her lower lips while she fisted her hands. He took her lips in his and chewed her lower lips. She held his hair in pleasure. He left her lips after kissing her to his satisfaction. He removed her pallu and buried his face in her cleavage while licking there.

Aadhiran: Aadhira can we proceed? I can't control anymore he said.

She pulled him up and clasped her lips with him. She kissed him passionately. He let her take the lead. Both parted from the Kiss as they felt a lack of Air.

He hurriedly removed his T-Shirt. He made her sit and unhooked the blouse while kissing her shoulder blade. Aadhira dug her nails in his shoulder and buried her face in his bare chest. He removed her blouse and looked at her questioningly as she didn't wear inners.

He again made her lay on the bed and kissed her breasts while caressing her waist. Aadhira moaned and arched back in pleasure. She roamed her hands in his abs. He sucked her breast while kneading another one. She held his hair and pulled him more into her. He sucked both the breasts. He left her nipples once he got satisfied and hugged her tightly. He kissed her forehead.

Aadhira looked at him as he stopped in between. He understood her look and smacked her head.

Aadhiran: Thoongu d he said and hugged her tightly as much as possible.

Aadhira: Yaro enna solla vepanu sonnanga she asked teasingly.

Aadhiran; You are making me hard Aadhira. Pappa porakatum kataran na yarunu he said.

She giggled and kissed his chest, Pakaran pakaran she said.

Both slept after their moment without any disturbance.

By afternoon Aadhiran opened his eyes and saw the time which shows as 3.

Aadhiran looked at her. She was sleeping soundly in his arms. He pecked her lips and patted her.

Aadhira: Thookam varuthu she said and snuggled into his neck.

Aadhiran: Pasikum ma enthiri he said.

Aadhira: Vendam she said and slept again.

Aadhiran sighed and came out of his hold. He went out after wearing his T-shirt. He saw no one was in the home.

He took his mobile to call Raghav but found his message.

Aadhiran Mv: Oh hospital poitangala athu thaan nimathiya irunthu irukom he thought and went to kitchen to take food.

He went back to room with two plates of food.

Aadhiran: Ai ellunthiri d he said.

She woke up and saw him.

Aadhira: Ahhh she said and opened her mouth while sat up and covered her with a duvet.

Aadhiran chuckled, Poi fresh up ayuta va he said.

Aadhira: Apro agikaran enaku ipa pasikuthu she said.

Aadhiran sighed and fed her food. She ate food happily. He again gave tablets to her.

Aadhira: Leave vitaralam she said.

Aadhiran: No leave sapudu he said.

She gulped while glaring at him.

Aadhira pulled him again to sleep.

Aadhiran: Nama veetuku polam evening he said.

Aadhira: Hmm polam she said and snuggled into.

Again they slept. After sometime both woke up and got ready to go back to their home.

Both came down and saw Seetha.

Seetha: Dei unmai ah kelambarengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama amma inga iruntha iva summa steps eranum anga ground floor room la irupa he said.

Seetha: Seri athu correct thaan pathu irukanum Aadhira she said and kissed her forehead.

Aadhira: Aatha, Saranya Raghav anna ellam enga she asked.

Seetha: Ellaru inu hospital la irukanga night varuvanga she said.

Aadhira nodded. Both went home after bidding bye to Seetha.

—--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Votes kami agum karanathal, Ini Story alternate days thaan update pannuvan 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️.

Once again Happy New Year makkaley.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 6.1K 68
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
47.5K 3.2K 17
An handsome devil 😈 hides a truth from all and what will happen to him after knowing the truth to all An humble and kind hearted girl meet the devil...
25K 1.7K 39
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story toooo💜💜
263K 24.1K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...