moon river โ‹† neteyam sully

By pinkalientea

โ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด , ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† โž - frank ocean's moon river... More

001 - foreign nostalgia
002 - at first swims
003 - the escort
004 - if you want to live here
005 - teacher teacher
006 - dealmakers

moon river : intro + prologue

3.4K 104 1K
By pinkalientea

( neteyam sully x fem! oc )

❝ 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 ❞
- moon river, frank's version

☆゚.*・。゚ sneak peak ☆゚.*・。

❝ ...I can teach you how to fight, if you'd like ❞

❝ Teach me? I can knock your skxawng ass into this water in a heartbeat ❞

❝...Okay, sea princess...show me ❞

And you tap out once you've lost, yes?

❝ Sure. Don't worry, I will go easy on you, princess ❞

❝...Big mistake, jungle boy ❞

☆゚.*・。゚ timeline ☆゚.*・。

avatar: the way of water

year 2170 ( present ) with flashbacks to earlier years ( 2156 - 2169 )

☆゚.*・。゚ playlist ☆゚.*・。

moon river, frank ocean
avatar: the way of water soundtrack
moana soundtrack
angel, kid cudi
i want to know what love is, foreigner
i only have eyes for you, the flamingoes
good days, sza
beautiful creatures, barbatuques...
remember me, gael garcia bernal
bad religion, frank ocean
very few friends, saint levant
once upon a dream, lana del rey
purity, frank ocean, asap rocky
art deco, lana del rey
september sparky deathcap, reno
awkward, sza
stargirl interlude, lana del rey, the weekend

no manners, teyana taylor
way to the show, solange
melting, kali uchis
hold on, her
alien superstar, beyoncé
still don't know my name, labrinth
runaway, aurora
mystery of love, sufjan stevens
unforgettable, sia
sad girl, lana del rey
yes to heaven, Lana del rey
sugar, brockhampton
bluish, animal collective
sure thing, miguel
wiseman hq, frank ocean
congratulations, mac miller

i'm not in love, kelsey lu
all mine, brent faiyaz
florida, frank ocean
like a tattoo, sadè
stay, rihanna, mikky ekko
love is complicated, labrinth
in love, kid cudi
kiss it better, rihanna
woo, rihanna
psa snippet, sza
girl with the tattoo, miguel
all the stars, kendrick lamar, sza
dark red, steve lacy
i'm tired, labrinth, zendaya
never felt so alone, labrinth

no church in the wild, frank ocean, jay z
ghetto gatsby, brent faiyaz
earned it, the weekend
need to know, doja cat
love on the brain, rihanna
otherside, beyonce
let this be our prayer, celine dion
rushes to, frank ocean
me and your mama, childish gambino
superpower, frank ocean, beyonce

seigfried, frank ocean
see you again, tyler the creator, kali uchis
mama saturns galactica, tanerèlle
nothing is lost, the weekend
goodbye, billie eillish
the songchord, zoe saldana
i see you, leona lewis

highly recommend listening to these while reading <3

☆゚.*・。゚ prologue - the origin story ☆゚.*・。

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐎 - 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐥𝐨'𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐚𝐧 - 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 - 𝐀𝐲𝐨'𝐤𝐨ä 𝐚𝐧𝐝 Ì𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐮 - 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 - 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.

𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 - 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐢 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭 𝐭𝐨 , 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 , 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐲𝐨'𝐤𝐨ä 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐲𝐨'𝐤𝐨ä'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐢-𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 - 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐲𝐨'𝐤𝐨ä 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐬𝐤𝐱𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐓𝐚𝐰. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐬𝐤𝐱𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐰, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫" 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐥𝐨'𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤...𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 ; 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ; 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.

The little girl tried to remain emotionless with her chin up high as she eavesdropped on the table of aunties throwing comments on how "her arms and ribs are too small" "she will never find a mate if she cannot swim like us" "how can a tsakarem have such pale hair --"

"--How dare you insult your future Tsahik - the sea princess right in front of her, like she is deaf!" the small voice of the tsakarem firmly snapped, "I am top of the swimming class and can find a dozen mates quicker than you all can find one!" the tsakarem sharply inhaled, clearing her throat at the unbearable silence that filled. But satisfied at their guilty looks as they quieted down, cockily flipping her snowy curls from her face.

Her mother hissed at her daughter in front of the elders, turning her back to the aunties, proudly smiling at her daughter as she mouthed, "Well done." her daughter raising her chin up high.

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞...

"...Tsu'laika!" Ayo'koä and Ìwanu tearfully rejoiced in their newborn daughter as the Metkayinan village of roared delighted for the new parents. The infant obliviously cooed as she was lifted to connect her tsaheylu to a branch of the Spirit Tree. "Ma Eywa, Ma Eywa...Ngaru irayo seiyi ayoe...We thank you" they signed.

𝐓𝐬𝐮'𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚 , 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫'.

"The way of water has no beginning and no end. The sea is around you and in you. The sea is your home, before your birth and after your death. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. Our breath burns in the shadows of the deep. The sea gives and the sea takes. Water connects all things, life to death, darkness to light..."

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐲. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈𝐳𝐚ä 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭.

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 - 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 '𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬', 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐧. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥...

Five year old Tsu'laika grunted in frustration as her back hit the fine sand of the beach, panting as she looked to her side, where her 'cousins' basked in the sun, "You are distracted, Tsu. What is it?" Ìwanu hissed as Tsu'laika lifted herself up, grabbing the trainer knife from in the grainy sand,

"I want to go play with Ao'nung and Tsireya." his daughter pleaded, frowning, lifting her indecisive eyes to squint at the half covered sun, "It is almost eclipse! Please?!"

"Hm...When you are distracted like this, that is when the merciless Demons will strike." Ìwanu suggested, with his mighty voice, "You will join them once you've mastered this set. Again!" He announced, his daughter in a defensive posture with her little hiss in frustration, letting out mightier strikes that her father was impressed with.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, '𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐨' 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲...

"...And when all hope was lost...Jakesully; a former Sky Demon led the Omaticayan's and Olangi to victory against the demons. Rider of the Last Shadow!" Ìwanu lifted his children up with his arms, to sit on his back as they squealed and laughed, imitating the flight of the leonopteryx as they 'flew' across the family room.

"He betrayed his own people, baba?" Tsu'laika's little voice queried, giggling as her father gently put his children back down on their little feet, "Why?" he kneeled down to her height, gently holding her tiny hands within his palm, turning to his seated wife as they both smiled.

"He loved the daughter of the chief so much," Ayo'koä continued as the infant Izaä aimlessly ran around the dining area, "that it did not matter." her daughters ears shifted as her mother booped her nose, chuckling as she soothingly whispered, "Love, Tsu...love...it conquers all...believe in it."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫" 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲,

"You have a gift, itetsyìp. You are the restorer. It shall reveal itself in due time," Ayo'koä and Tsu'laika stood right outside their Marui, staring at the glow of the celestial rock, Ayo'koä swaying from side to side with her infant son in her hand, "But be careful, we are not the only ones who know about what Eywa has blessed us with." she opened a palm with three metal bullets, one shinier than the rusted two.

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 - 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 - 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬...

A pod of tulkun entered the reef as their muffled wails and cries could be heard from the farthest of seas. Not long after...the horn was blown. Crowds exclaimed as Olo'eyktan Ìwanu led the army of soldiers to ready their weapons, ululating as they dived into the water, with their Ilu's swarming to shore.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 '𝐡𝐞-𝐥𝐢-𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭.

"Fire!" a demon voice in the distance yelled, right before --

Boom. The sand on the shore lifted as everyone on water fell off their Ilu from the great impact of the shots fired. "Search the grounds, leave no stone unturned" another demon ordered his people carrying enormous weapons, with yells heard as the troupes invaded the people's Marui's.

𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

"Quick, head wrap on" Ayo'koä commanded as she shakily stuffed her children's toys and coverings in two woven bags as tears welled up in her eyes. She could not look her daughter in the eye, her daughter who asked a million questions. She could not come to terms with what had had to be done.

𝐈, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐌𝐞.

Ronal stole the attention of her sisters children as she stormed into the room. A moment of eye contact with Ronal's widened, terrified expression was enough for Ayo'koä to know the intensity of the raid.

Without a word, Ayo'koä grabbed her daughters little hand, carrying her sleeping brother in her other hand, with Ronal carrying their luggage as they snuck through the chaos. She quietly sobbed, having failed her people, composing herself as they reached the enclosed shoreline, with Ronal's tulkun waiting.

Tsu'laika pulled her hand away from her mother's, sulking as she shook her head, "No. No. No! ma I can fight, ma -- I can I can protect you!" she urged, tears flooding down her freckled face as her voice shook, before her mother gently cupped her cheeks as she shushed her.

"...A great warrior possess the skill of picking and choosing their battles wisely, Tsu'laika," her mothers widened eyes pierced into hers as their hair blew in the wind, "This one...you cannot win, not alone."

Tsu'laika shook her head, looking away to see the bitter smoke fogging up the view of the beach - of her home, with more and more Na'vi being shot to lose themselves in the darkening water. It smelt terrible, like death itself.

"...Where will you go?" Tsu'laika urged, as her mother and godmother scanned the scenery to ensure that no sky person was present.

"Don't worry about your father and I, Tsu..." she knew her daughter remained unconvinced, so she clipped off the pearly-shelled necklace from her neck, and onto her daughters, whispering, "See? Eywa has made a promise to me: that this very necklace shall never fit you, until I see you again." the two broke into more tears, at bittersweet promise.

Ìwanu creeped out of the trees soon after, running across the beach to tightly hug his children. Ayo'koä began hissing out the anger, slowly shutting her eyes as little Tsu'laika pulled her into a tight sorrowful hug. Ìwanu joining in, all with heated faces as they met foreheads and sniffed back the anger and despair.

"Be strong, my itetsyìp. Stay close with your brother, you only have each other. Do not let the change of circumstances weaken you. Instead, let it strengthen you, my mighty one," Ìwanu's voice had finally broke after trying to staying emotionless, right before he chuckled saying, "and stay away from boys! skxawng's, they are" they laughed, forgetting their circumstance for the moment

Ayo'koä cupped the chin of little Tsu'laika, gently kissing her forehead, chanting a prayer to Eywa, "Eywa ngahu" she whispered, Tsu'laika tightly grabbing her little brothers squishy hand as they prepared for departure, all flinching at the near explosion on the beach, the children being ordered to "cover your ears" and to "stop looking back" to block out the screams and wails of pain.

Ìwanu tucked an item into the bag belonging to his daughter, and another item into his son's, who had fallen asleep while Ronal carried him, before Ìwanu and Ayo'koä whispered something to Ronal, delving into a tight tearful hug, before kneeling to Tsu'laika.

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤.

𝐀𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐰𝐚'𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐮.

With Izaä fast asleep on his sisters shoulder, Tsu'laika fiddled through her bag, feeling an unusually cold and hard substance. Grabbing hold of it, she lifted it to view, her eyes sparkling, lighting up as she proudly held her fathers war knife, only used during battle.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭: 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭? 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ; 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬...

Tsu'laika Te Yuraä Ayo'koä'ite
❝ Tsu | sea princess | Laika | Tsamsiyu ❞

❝ Nga Kalweyaveng! ❞

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Neteyam Te Suli Tsyek'itan
❝ Skxawng | Teyam | Sully | Forest Boy ❞

❝ I choose you, Tsu'laika. I see you...Only you...❞

☆゚.*・。゚ disclaimers ☆゚.*・。

i don't own the original plot or characters of avatar: the way of water, but i do own the ones i've added duh

this is clearly fictional and has nothing to do with the actors involved

this book contains mentions of violence, mature language, blood and mature content

please dont copy my plot or my oc's! its unprofessional and downright lame. you will be reported and blocked!

The right of pinkalientea to be identified as Author of Work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988.

☆゚.*・。゚ authors note ☆゚.*・。

hi and welcome ! i hope you enjoy reading this mystical love story of Neteyam and Tsu'laika <3

Neteyam is definitely a veryyy romantic + a forehead and hand kiss warrior ( rizz king fr )

for the record, everyone lowkey want her bc she a baddie 🫶🏽

Before you start reading just remember she has a light-ish French accent ( bc it's such a pretty accent ) and has a slightly deeper voice than Tsireya ( mostly from her hoarse voice ) 🤭

Tsu'laika's height is approximately 7ft 1 in so search on google for those height difference visualizers ( Neteyam is 8ft 2 in ) 🤭

reread her monologue in that description of her voice if you'd like !!

i recommend listening to music while ready it's really elevating fr ( add those songs to your playlist !! )

don't forget to vote and i adore spam comments !!

☆゚.*・。゚ dedications ☆゚.*・。

front row seats to the pandoran experience go to :

starks-shield , widowswrath ,iii emnson , pearlszns , -MRSCHAN ,kissesontongue , yoongidoyeons , candysznn junktard , darlynns , euphoreallia ,l_isasimp , -STARINTERLUDE -iheartabeltesfaye , _naomiwrites , shi8ia , DevilsBrats saanvinarang_01 ,nepttwnee , ST4RRYBL4DE

and to all everyone who clicked on this book ily <3

( All Right Reserved © pinkalientea. 2023 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 24K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
878K 40.6K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...