Author's Note (The Villain Se...

By wintertelle

The Villain Series No. 1 Due to Zero almost wiping out the fictional dimension, Fictosa's system malfunctione... More

The Villain Series
Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Winty's Note
Spotify Playlist

Kabanata 42

2K 137 9
By wintertelle

Warning: This chapter contains violence and gore. This may be uncomfortable for some readers so please, be advised. Prioritize one's state of mind all the time. Thank you.

GETTING ready for his next victim, Adamas fixed the tightness of his corset. He glanced at the system and a small smile let out from his lips.

[Character Restoration progress: 95%]

This might be his last day in the real dimension. He needed to accomplish Noa's order today without any more delay. Naglakad siya patungo sa pinto ng kuwarto ni Logan at kumatok.

"I'm going out, human," paalam niya rito. Abala itong mag-check ng works ng mga estudyante kaya hindi na niya hinintay pa itong sumagot at tumalikod.

Lumabas na siya at nagtungo sa labas ng apartment. The night seemed to be darker today. It was covered with dark clouds. Mukhang uulan yata.

"Find this man for me," Adamas whispered and let the threads run out from his hands. When a strong impulse pulled his finger, he immediately followed the thread's guide.

Isang ngisi ang lumabas sa kaniyang labi nang tinuro siya nito sa isa na namang hotel ng mga Laurien. It was the hotel where he killed Aivan.

"They really love to indulge in their richness." He let out a chuckle while looking at the giant hotel. Nasa harapan siya ngayon ng glass door habang pinapanood ang mga guest at staff na mapayapang ginagawa ang sariling trabaho.

His fingers jolted as he thought of something disastrous inside his head. Before he'd leave this world, he wanted to cause chaos in one of Laurien's biggest properties.

He wanted to make his noise bigger now that he was almost leaving.

"I wonder how it feels like to shut this building down." Grinning, he kneeled and touched the marble floor. His power from his heart gushed to his arms and the tips of his fingers, opening a path to push out his threads. A lilac color explode like smoke before his vein-like threads swam inside the floor.

[You are using Threadjerker. 30% of your power will be consumed.]

"So be it." He smirked as he let the threads scatter to every part of the hotel. Threadjerker was a special ability taught to him by his father. A destruction ability that could only be used if the user demands a wide target area. At ngayon, ang target niya ay ang buong hotel.

"Demolish all the electricity, hang all the people like bats except Asensio." He let out a chuckle. "But don't eat them. Just give them fear and confusion."

When the lights turned off and the noises of the people started to take cover his ear, it was a cue for him to push the door open.

As he walked in the dark-filled hallway, he couldn't help but smile. The immense horror ringing in his ear was second to his favorite thing to listen to. Oh, how he loved them suffering. He loved hearing people's voices--their voices of pleading.

Pagkaakyat niya, tumigil siya sa harapan ng pinto kung saan naroroon si Asenso Laurien. Kaagad niyang sinipa ang pinto pabukas.

Nagulat ang lalaking may hawak na bote sa kamay. Mukhang naglalasing ito. Ang tanging kuwarto lang nito ang hindi nawalan ng ilaw.

"Seeing that your family had been wiped out, you might be very depressed." Adamas walked towards him while wearing a grin.

Nalukot ang mukha ng lalaki nang makita siya. "Sino ka? I don't remember welcoming guests at this hour! So disrespectful."

Tumayo ito para abutin ang telepono pero bago pa ito makarating, sinugod niya ang lalaki. Hinila niya ang manipis na nitong buhok at nginudgod ang mukha sa pader.

"Ah!" Napadaing si Asensio at sinubukang makawala.

"How do you like being pinned?" he whispered in his ear. The color of fear crept into the body of Asensio as he pushed his head harder on the wall. Even if he heard his bone cracking, he still wasn't contented.

The image of Asensio almost hitting Adamas Laurien in the hospital flashed through his mind and that made him want to break the skull of the man more. It was infuriating that he wasn't able to do anything at that moment. Hurting Adamas Laurien meant hurting him too. Even if they weren't the same person, the connection they had made him feel extreme empathy towards the man. Even if he was a crybaby and he didn't like his whole personality, he was still made because of that human. It was much right for him to execute judgement on the people who hurt his maker's husband.

He would own Adamas Laurien's anger. And now, no one could stop him.

The system suddenly popped with a warning tone.

[Character Disintegration is triggered. Maintain your thoughts.]

"I am maintaining my thoughts." Adamas let go of Asensio, not to free him but to prepare himself for a kick. Turning around, he aimed for his head. It was loud and hard, and the sound of his skull meeting his feet made him feel a different kind of satisfaction.

Halos kainin na nito ang sahig matapos lumipad at mapasubsob ang mukha.

Naglakad siya papalapit.

Asensio immediately put his hands out as if he could make time freeze. "S-stop, please. I don't know who you are or what you need but p-please stop . . ."

Tumawa lang siya at hinila ang kuwelyo ng damit nito. Dumudugo ang ilong ng lalaki pati na ang kilay. Basag din ang mga labi at halos 'di na mabuksan pa ang isa nitong mata. Bukod sa takot, isa pang emosyon ang nangingibabaw.

At iyon ay galit.

Adamas scoffed. "You and your family are really full of entitled, immature brats. You do not have the right to be angry with me. But I do! It should be me!"

Parang bolang hinagis niya ang lalaki papunta sa kusina. Tumilapon ang katawan nito sa lamesa. Sumunod kaagad siya at bago pa makatayo ang lalaki, muli niyang hinila ang buhok nito.

Impit itong napasigaw. "B-bitiwan mo 'ko!"

"Do you want to know who I am, human? You might hate me." Pinaupo niya ang lalaki sa upuan. Kumuha rin siya ng isa pa at umupo sa katapat nito. Hindi ito nag-akmang tumakas dahil sa natamo. Siguro'y sumisigaw na sa sakit ang katawan nito.

"Look at me." Gamit ang isang kamay, mahigpit niyang hinawakan ang magkabila nitong pisngi. Tumagos sa balat nito ang mahahaba niyang kuko.

Dahan-dahan, tinanggal niya ang kaniyang black veil. He smiled deviously as he watched his expression turned into a pale and confused cow.

"Well, did you miss this face? The face you used to lay your hands on." Nanlilisik ang mga mata niya habang sinasabi ang mga katagang iyon.

Kahit hindi niya mismo nakita at naranasang bugbugin nito si Adamas, buong-buo pa rin ang pagkasuklam niya sa lalaki na para bang nandoon din siya.

"A-Adamas?"

"Yes, Adamas. Adamas Laurien, your son," he said sarcastically. Hinigpitan niya ang pagkakahawak sa pisngi nito.

Asensio's eyes widened with horror, but after he let go of the word 'son', he was pissed off. "You're not my son! You are nothing but an outcast to this family, a shame and a black sheep--"

Hindi niya ito pinatapos at tinakpan ang bibig gamit ang kaniyang palad.

"You are the shame, Asensio. You taking him in and letting him carry your surname means you accept him as your child, but what did you do? You put all the blame on the innocent child who do you no wrong. Instead of blaming your cheating wife, you dump your damn anger on a clueless child like me!"

[Warning: Character Disintegration is continually triggered. You are forgetting who you are. Please maintain your thoughts.]

"Oh, damn. My mouth slipped." He shook his head when he realized what he said. He could feel a sharp sting stabbing his head but he ignored the pain and focused on the man in front of him.

"You fathered six children. You have all the riches, the luxury to give them a good life, but you know what's still missing?" Nilapit niya ang mukha. He wanted Asensio to carefully watch the face of the person he used to humiliate before. "Your job as a father. You failed to raise them well. Luckily, two of them are not defects. But it's not because of you but because it was their own choice to be a better person."

Binitiwan niya ito at tumayo. "Why, of all people, did you become a father? Why do you, humans, love to take roles you can't even fulfill?"

Naglakad siya palapit sa stove at binuksan ito. Nakatalikod siya ngayon sa lalaki.

"How d-did you come back to life? Did you f-fake your death?" usal nito.

Haharap na sana siya pero biglang nawala ang kaniyang paningin. His body suddenly glitched. The system appeared and posted his Character Restoration progress.

[Character Restoration progress: 96%]

Dahil doon, hindi niya napansin ang pagtayo ni Asenso na binuhat ang upuan at hinampas sa kaniyang ulo.

The wooden chair broke, but his head was completely fine.

"If I was real, that attack would have severe me." But he was tougher than that. Hamitherion had to summon all his entities in order to defeat him so there was no way he would be knocked out by a chair.

"P-paano?" Napaatras ang lalaki at halatang hindi makapaniwala.

Hinawakan niya ang dalawang braso nito at hinila papalapit sa nag-aapoy na stove. "These hands of yours are guilty of sins. Therefore, I will do the honor of cleansing it for you."

Isang madilim na ngisi ang sumilay sa kaniyang labi bago nilapat ang kamay sa stove. Umalingawngaw ang matinis ngunit paos nitong sigaw. Pinapadyak nito ang mga paa at pilit na inaalis ang kamay subalit hindi nito kayang higitan ang kaniyang lakas.

The suffering scream of Asensio continued while his laugh complemented it well. It felt too good. He only wanted to expose his hands for five minutes, but the shouts were too gratifying that he wanted to hear more.

"That is right. Scream and be filled with horror. I like victims who wouldn't hesitate to show their pain."

Isang sigaw lang ang naisagot nito sa kaniya. He couldn't even talk.

Binitiwan na niya ang kamay nitong naluto sa apoy. Wasak na wasak ito na hindi na niya makikila pa kung iyon ba ay kamay pa ng isang tao.

Napaupo sa sakit si Asensio habang nagraragasa na sa mga mata ang luha.

"If you're p-planning to kill me, do it now!" And one more time he screamed.

"How dare you ask me for a request?" Hinila niya ang kuwelyo ng damit nito. "You'll be dead soon enough so wait patiently. I'm still going to make you suffer more."

Kinaladkad niya ito papunta sa pintuan habang ginamit sa isang kamay ang kaniyang Thread Finder. It was time for his next and final phase. It was time for Azure to meet his end and Asensio would be his audience.

"Allow me to entertain you, Asensio. I wonder what face you'll make if you see your favorite son dies in front of you."

He would make sure to give his Noa the best finale.

He was on his way down the stairs when a single thread pulled his finger. That made him halt. He glanced at his hand and his eyebrows furrowed when it was the thread he connected to Gonietta.

The thread was giving him a signal.

"Southwest. Basement."

Isa pang lokasyon ang narinig niya at kaagad siyang kinabahan nang nakaturo sa iisang direksyon ang lokasyon nina Gonietta at Azure.

---

winty's note: Five chapters left! See 'ya for tomorrow's update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 499K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
222K 12.1K 105
In which Flour Garcia messaged Yoon Jeonghan, whom she thought was a girl, to stay away from her longtime crush because she's getting jealous F L O U...
192K 3.8K 48
(COMPLETED) Hera is a strong and independent lady who grew up in the US. Sa murang edad, natutunan niyang tumayo sa sarili niyang mga paa. But her l...
59K 6.8K 29
HIGHEST RANK ACHIEVE #09 ACTION-THRILLER. Department One: Home of Detective Ace's. Considered the most successful department throughout the city of t...