The villain of the last days...

بواسطة HikaDelia17

https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn... المزيد

Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Little People
Chapter 2 Lin Fugui
Chapter 3 Transfer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Preparation
Chapter 6 Preparation II
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Cooperation
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Neighbors
Chapter 12 The Neighbor II
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Absorption
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Equipment Library
Chapter 20 For You
Chapter 21 The Death of Li Wei
Chapter 22 Shoujing Base
Chapter 23 The Army
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Gold
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 High Fever
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Level 2 Zombie
Chapter 30 Level 2 Zombie 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 Ending
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 46

1.2K 39 0
بواسطة HikaDelia17

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 46

    Long Qiang set up a table downstairs, with meat and vegetables, and the plate of stewed chicken nuggets in the middle of the table was steaming and oily, which looked very attractive in today's days when everyone was short of food and drink.

    Seeing Lin An coming downstairs, Long Qiang greeted with a smile: "Brother Lin is here, sit down quickly." Zhao Dong led Lin An to sit on the side of the dining table, and sat face to face with Long Qiang. It's Long Qiang's younger brother. Lin An glanced coldly at him. They were all familiar faces from his previous life, Long Qiang's confidant.

    The rest of the gangsters sat or stood around the living room with their bowls in their hands, and scattered in all directions, looking towards Lin An one after another.

    Lin An sat down, looked up at Long Qiang with a half-smile - this was a Longmen Banquet for him.

    Long Qiang was still smiling, asked Zhao Dong to fill up the wine, and raised the glass to Lin An: "In this world, it is fate to meet a fellow villager in this remote place. I will toast Brother Lin first." He put the glass together When he reached his mouth, he saw that Lin An did not move the cup in front of him, his drooping triangular eyes were narrowed, and his tone was unwavering, threatening.

    "Why, brother Lin doesn't like the wine I'm toasting?"

    "That's not true," Lin An still didn't take the wine glass, but picked up a chopsticks and put a peanut in his mouth to chew, it was still not cold. A calm expression: "I don't drink, little brother, brother Qiang, don't mind."

    "Huh." Long Qiang put down his wine glass, and the boys sitting on the left and right put down their chopsticks and tensed up, looking at Lin An with unkind eyes.

    "What are you doing, Brother Lin is our guest, please be polite to me." Long Qiang waved his hands to the left and right, wondering if it was because he had watched too many underworld movies, but his aura seemed to be that way. He also chewed a piece of peanuts, and said in a cool tone:

    "That's right, this wine is not a good thing. It's good for Brother Lin not to drink it at a young age, but I don't know that brother upstairs... Seeing Lin An looking over, Long Qiang said in a serious manner: "I just don't know how that brother can drink, why, why don't you come down and have a drink?" Here     it comes! Lin An had long expected that he would meet Long Qiang and his group, sooner or later this would happen. These gangsters are used to bullying the weak and fearing the strong, so they found this place by accident, and they have seen Huo Cheng before, so sooner or later they will be able to detect something is wrong.

    Either he acted tough from the beginning, intimidating this group of people, making them fearful and dare not act rashly, or showing weakness, hiding his space ability and gun, not being driven out by this group of people, and putting supplies on the bright side have to stay.

    If he doesn't commit crimes, this group of people will also come to bully him!

    How could they go out, his brother was burnt like this, they didn't go anywhere! If you want to leave, this group of people will leave, and if you leave cleanly, you will never want to come back!

    The calculation in his heart became clearer and clearer, Lin An put down his chopsticks with a snap, and looked at Long Qiang coldly without looking at the gangsters waiting in line, "What do you mean?"

    "It's nothing interesting, Brother Lin, don't get me wrong." With a chuckle, he clicked his mouth: "I just became a temporary neighbor, so I should say hello to the brothers upstairs." Seeing that Lin An didn't say anything, he shook his head unhurriedly, "It's been so long. I don’t see the brothers upstairs going out, and I don’t see Brother Lin delivering a meal, don’t you be sick?”

    On Longqiang’s road, there was a man in Lin An’s car, and now Lin An was guarding to prevent people from going up to the second floor. Locking myself in the room all morning, I can make a rough guess in my heart.

    It's fine if you're sick, the guy surnamed Lin has a sick case, so what if he has a gun and superpowers, can he stop people like them?

    "You guessed it all, and you still ask me why." Lin An suddenly raised his head, staring at Long Qiang with an ugly face: "I still say that, whoever dares to go up to the second floor, I will kill him.

    " Qiang didn't think it was disobedient, shook his head and smiled: "Brother Lin, don't be excited, don't be excited, brother just mentioned this a little bit. You are talking about friendship, brother, I will also tell you, brother Lin can still take care of his brother, brother I admire it. Besides, Brother Lin didn’t say last night that we are doing big things. Don’t we just talk about friendship when we do big things?”

    Seeing that Lin An didn’t say a word, he said: “But if you want to talk about big things, there is indeed a big business right now. , brother is sincerely willing to take Brother Lin with me."

    Lin An was unmoved, and only said coldly: "Having said so much, what exactly do you want me to do?"

    "It's not asking you to do something, it's cooperation. Now that there is a deal, the cooperation between the two of us is foolproof." Long Qiang smiled and shook his head: "As long as Brother Lin nods, we are a win-win deal... ..."

    Lin An didn't say anything this time, and listened to Long Qiang quietly.

    ......

    "Come on, Brother Lin, since you nodded, should we have a drink this time?" Having achieved his goal, Long Qiang raised his glass again with a smile on his face.

    Lin An ignored him, and said the same thing: "I don't drink." He turned and went upstairs with a grim expression. Two minutes later, there was a slamming sound of the door closing upstairs.

    Zhao Dong immediately dropped his chopsticks on the table, and cursed: "Hey, the brat doesn't know how to flatter you, Brother Qiang, why are we putting up with him? If you want me to say, just tie him up!" So what if there are guns, so many of them still arrest him. Can't stand such a brat.

    "What are you in a hurry for?" Long Qiang put down his wine glass with a somber face, "Sometimes he cries." Now that he had a falling out with Lin An, he insisted on not accepting things, and all his thoughts were in vain.

    Zhao Dong was still aggrieved: "That's really like what you said, brother, give him 30% of the things?" So many things!

    "What do you know!" Long Qiang glared at Zhao Dong rather resentfully: "What are you arguing about here? Let's go into the room and talk about it." This matter is settled, not only things are indispensable, even people, they are also them of!

    When Lin An returned to the room, he went to the bed and touched Huo Cheng's forehead first, and changed him to a towel as usual. A little bit. It's a pity that I don't have a thermometer at hand now, so I can't measure it for him.     Lin An was sitting by the bed. He didn't move his chopsticks much at the dinner table just now. Now he just took out the bread and sausage from the space and ate it while staring at Huo Cheng's face and sighing: "Why are you still awake? At least get up and drink some water. Eat something."     A hand reached into the bed and grabbed his brother's hand, Lin An took a sip of water, feeling a bit of mental power in his body that didn't belong to him, and suddenly smiled, his eyes filled with cruelty: "Don't worry, I'm kicking them all out tonight."

    He touched Huo Cheng's dry and hot palm, and scratched twice on a whim like a child's prank, but there was still no response. Lin An withdrew his hand from the bed in disappointment, moistened Huo Cheng's lips with a cloth towel in mineral water, feeling resentful in his heart.

    His brother is still lying on the bed and can't eat anything, so why are those things downstairs eating and drinking so much!

    It wasn't Lin An's delusion. Huo Cheng's body temperature really dropped a little that afternoon, and it was only thirty-eight or nine degrees when he touched it with his hands. The temperature wasn't too high, but he didn't seem to be awake. Lin An breathed a sigh of relief, and his hands worked more diligently, changing Huo Cheng's forehead with a towel every half an hour to moisten his lips.

    The time Long Qiang set was seven o'clock in the evening. It was already dark at this time, and the zombies became dull, and the moon illuminated the road in the sky, which was the most suitable time.

    At 6:50, Lin An finally changed Huo Cheng to a towel, and put mineral water, bread and a pear on the small table next to the bed. He was afraid that his brother would not be able to eat if he woke up with a sore throat. After hesitating for a few seconds, thinking that Huo Cheng might really wake up when he left the gap, Lin An took out a pen and paper and hurriedly left a note.

    You must return before twelve o'clock, don't worry.

    He was afraid that Huo Cheng would wake up and see no one around him, and feel that he was abandoned. The feeling of being abandoned is not good. Lin An has experienced it once, and he doesn't want Huo Cheng to experience this kind of pain.

    At seven o'clock, Long Qiang downstairs began to order people to call. Lin An took one last look at Huo Cheng, stuffed a key in his hand, put his gun in his hands and went downstairs with his machete.     "Brother Lin is down, let's go." Long Qiang still smiled. Lin An nodded, looked around coldly for a week, and suddenly asked: "Why is there one less person in your team?"     The smile on Long Qiang's face stagnated, and he forced himself to be natural: "A lot, the brothers are all here."     Lin An An sneered, and suddenly became angry: "There is one missing person with yellow hair, I really don't remember? If you are not sincere, what kind of twisted thoughts are you? It's a big deal. I'm here, and see how many of you die. I hold it!"

    "Don't, Brother Lin, don't be angry. It seems that there is one missing person. I'll send someone to find him." Long Qiang saw that he was angry, and his face was not very good-looking. He winked at Zhao Dong and forced a smile to appease him. Lin An.

    I didn't expect this kid to have such a good memory!

    After a while, Zhao Dong brought back a gangster from the backyard, and said awkwardly, "Da Bin, he said he went to the bathroom.

    " Fortunately Brother Lin has sharp eyes, otherwise you would have been left behind!" Long Qiang cursed in feigned anger, and the bastard sued twice for forgiveness, and the matter was over.

    "Brother Lin, let's go."

    Lin An went out with them with a cold face. He was the last one to go, except for the gate of the house, he suddenly took out an iron chain from his bag, connected with a big lock, and locked it from the outside. The two farmhouse simple aluminum alloy doors are loosely locked.

    There is a big gap in the middle of the door, which can be stretched in and out, but people can't squeeze in.

    Long Qiang watched from the sidelines, feeling a little anxious: "Brother Lin, this is not the case, the courtyard door is still locked, so why be so careful.

    " True and half-hypothetical: "Brother Qiang also said that I am a loyal person. Anyway, my brother is lying in the room. Before leaving, you have to take care of his safety, right?"

    Long Qiang forced a smile: "That's right, that's right. " But he cursed in his heart, the little bastard is so smart that he is going to die!

    There were three cars parked close together in the yard, two bread cars and a black off-road car, Lin An's car was the most conspicuous.

    Long Qiang arranged for the two younger brothers to get into Lin An's car, which meant monitoring. Long Qiang was afraid of Lin An, and he didn't want to ride in the same car with him, and he was afraid of something going wrong on the road.

    Lin An didn't say anything, as if he didn't notice, he said to one of the gangsters: "I'm not good at driving, or you come here." Long Qiang was naturally happy, and kept saying from the side: "Brother Lin, don't worry, my subordinates The brothers are all out of transportation, and they are good at driving."

    Lin An nodded and said nothing, and sat in the back of the car. Three cars, two bread cars drove out of the village one by one in the dark night. The sound of the wheels rubbing alarmed the zombies in the village, hooting and chasing two steps in the direction the car left. The car drove farther and farther, and the zombies that had lost their target stopped again and continued to wander around aimlessly.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 125 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
21.5K 374 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
37.2K 423 10
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: size5 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-07 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 93 Extra I...
128K 3.6K 200
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Ongoing) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 1 Introducing: In t...