𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚...

Oleh Starxshines_

𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -1 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘-1 𝔽𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊... Lebih Banyak

00: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧+𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬💝
01: 💝𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭💝
02: 💝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
03: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥💝
04: 💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
05: 💝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐔𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
06: 💝𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨💝
07: 💝𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚💝
08: 💝17𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💝
09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝
10: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
11: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 💝
12: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦💝
13: 💝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💝
14: 💝𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐪 𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
15: 💝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩💝
16: 💝𝐅𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐬&𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲💝
17: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞💝
18: 💝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬~𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦2.0💝
19: 💝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫💝
20: 💝 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁'𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡💝
21: 💝𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
22:💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞💝
23: 💝𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭💝
24: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
25: 💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬💝
26:💝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
28:💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬2.0💝
29:💝𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐭.𝐖𝐚𝐆𝐬💝
30:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦&𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬💝
31:💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?💝
32: 💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫💝
33:💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
34: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
36: 💝𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞💝
37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝
38: 💝𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫+𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤💝
39:💝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
40: 💝𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫💝
41:💝𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬💝
42:💝𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚💝
43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝
44:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-01💝
45:💝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
46:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲2.0💝
47:💝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞+𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
48:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦3.0💝
49:💝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
50: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
51:💝𝐇𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞💝
52:💝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💝
53:💝𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧💝

35:💝𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐧💝

2.4K 87 94
Oleh Starxshines_

Hey Guyss!!

How are you'll ??

I hope all are doing fine.

Anyways how's the pervious chapter?

Did you'll like it?

But if like i don't know why you'll not vote or comment.

Anyways here is the chapters 35.

Gosh i can't believe we're in 35th chapter of this book Destined For Me ❤️✨

Thank you for all the love, if not for your love i don't know what i would have done nd how i would have come till here..

Anyways this chapter is long too as usual.

So let's just not waist time nd before writing inline comments are love 💕 so please do read vote comment.

Happy reading folks 💕✨

After shubman leave from there Aarna goes towards her brothers room who acted as if he already slept.. seeing that Aarna shakes her head nd kisses her bhai's cheeka nd leave from there. After she was gone Virat open his eyes nd sat down in the bed. "Nushkie, you were right the plan actually worked. They will come around after this i know. God a devdas shubman or a sad baby i can't handle it.", Said Virat nd Anushka nodded giggling. "You were right about them when it comes to emotions they're so sensitive nd our baby she already was a little child for those whom she loves nd don't you know how cranky she gets when ever she's in pain or in her periods uss say uska apna koi chahiye humesha.", Said Anushka nd Virat nodded with a small smile. "You're right Nushkie, nd you know Im shocked actually how they accept eachother in a short span of time, i first thought they will face problems as it was arranged by us, but then they both proved me wrong, the mature understanding between them you know Nushkie i saw us in them.", Said Virat nd Anushka smiled. "Thats because they're are soulmates Vi, just like us.", Anushka said. "Yeah you're right that's because they're destined for us eachother.", Said Virat nd Anushka smiled nodding her head nd they continued there talk.

Here after coming from Virat's room, Aarna stand infront of shubman's room, thinking to go or not. Are they actually ready to have a conversation after long time? Or awkwardness came between them. No no it's her Mani, it's her shubman how can she thinks like that it's... She was busy in her thoughts when a massage pinged in her phone nd it was from her Mani .. "Jaan, relax it's just me your mani, it's just us.. wait for me i will be there in 5." Seeing shubman's msg she got relaxed. Nd enter the room.

After she entered the room she placed her mobile in the night stand nd goes to balcony nd stand there she was so lost it her thoughts that she didn't knew when shubman came nd stand behind her. Nd then after sometime seeing her like that shubman blows some air feeling that Aarna because startled but then knowing the familiar colonge she stand still. "Mani se baat kro na Jaan., Taras gaya hoon aapko sun'ne ke liye.", Said shubman nd that was it for Aarna she faced shubman then crashed into his chest crying her heart out. The crashing force was so much that shubman stumble a little but handled her hugging her so tight. "Shh bas bas, no more crying baby, bas jaana aur nhi. Acha come here sit.", Said Shubman nd pulled them to the near cosy sofa he first sit nd then pulled Aarna to his lap. "Kya halat banayi hai apni hmm.", Said shubman nd then wipe her whole face with his shirts sleeve. "Mani se gussa hmm?", Shubman asked nd Aarna nodded pouting. Nd Shubman chuckled. Aarna then looked at him with a scowl nd hit him. "You're not my mani, mere mani meri baat sunte hain naki frustration ko dusron pe nikal te hain.", Said Aarna. "But baby mani is sorry na., Bas aur galti nahi karunga na please.", Said shubman almost melting Aarna. "Toh yehi cheez mein bol rhi thi na ki mani, run ban'na na ban'na nd India ka jeetna is in our hands na, we didn't played well nd luck wasn't in our favour so how we're suppose to win.", Aarna again make him understand nd he nodded hugging her again placing his head in her chest. "Samjh raha hoon baby, but people trolled you too, ive already saw my family getting trolled seeing you like that i couldn't... Nd then you aap kyu apna cara nahi lete ho? Pata hai na Mani aapse dur hota hai toh kitna tensed hota hai aapki safety ke liye? But nahi aap bas man mani Karo., Pichli baar when you fainted you how i was feeling., Gosh baby please promise me aage se you will not do something like that?", Said shubman nd Aarna sat there like a statue seeing the amount of love nd care he had at that time for her.

"Mani" Aarna called nd Shubman's eyes became moist listening the name after a long time from her. "Mani.", Aarna again called. "Jee Mani ki jaan, you don't know how desparately i was waiting for you to call me that.", said shubman nd in happiness kissing her head. Aarna giggled in tears. Seeing tears in her eyes shubman nodded in no nd wipped them kissing her forehead. Then looked deep in her eyes nd found the same amount of love nd desires in her eyes too. Seeing him like that Aarna shyed away nd struggle to came out from his hold nd from his lap. Shubman's hold tightened in her waist. Shubman then came upwards nd kisses her both eyes nd then both the cheeks both of them started breathing heavily. He then looked at her lips intensely nd then at her eyes, Aarna being shy smiled softly nd got up from his lap nd ran towards there bed room. Shubman got up nd smiled mumbling "shit i love her"

After shubman came he saw her standing infront of the mirror. Shubman goes nd back hugged her. "Why are you getting shyed hmm?, It's ur mani baby., We did kissed before?, Nd it's not like we're doing something else? Or you want that? Hmm?", Said shubman teasing her, listening him her eyes widened nd blush covered her cheeks.."Mani chediye mat na.", Aarna said hiding her face in his chest making shubman laugh. "Okay nhi ched rha, but you tell me seriously if you will blush like this when we will do that, what you will do?", said Shubman nd Aarna blushed again.. "Mani chii kitne gande ho aap, humesha bas ye sab.", Aarna said nd again leave from there to the balcony., Shubman smiled nd was about to go behind her when his eyes catch something nd he became shocked.

"Shit how can I forget that, jaana's gift.., shit shit shit shubman you're mad."

Thinking this taking the gift she leaves from there. Aarna was standing in balcony shubman again back hugged her caging her in his arms. "Jaana" Shubman called nd slide the chain in her neck Aarna feeling something cold on her neck touch the area when she felt something else nd immediately close her eyes. Shubman after making her wear the chain kissed the side of her neck making Aarna close her eyes nd her hands in the railing tight.

(Listen to the kaisi baataoon song in media box.)

Kaise baataoon, tujhe ke dil Mera kya keh raha...
Rahe na faaslein Jo hai aapne darmiyaan...

(After kissing her neck, both of there desire for eachother awakes, so after that shubman made her face him nd saw her flushed face.. she then looked at him opening her eyes nd his eyes only show that, how he can't tell, what his heart is saying right now..nd how desparately he wants to have no distance between them.)

After looking at her shubman didn't waste more time nd picked her up in the bridal style.. taking her to the room..there room.

Tere kareeb mein ho saku, de de tu aapni raaza... Pass baithaun ya zulf sawaroon aur baho mein le loon tujhe... Hai dil ki ye khwahish ke ... Ke sun le guzarish.. aur de de tu khud ko mujhe... Ho..... Ho.....

(After talking her to the room he placed her on the bed nd looked at her she move to the other side nd showing her back. Shubman smiled nd came beside her creasing her back., Nd as if saying what he really wanted always.. that how close he wanted to stay .. how if she will permit him he will make her sit close to him nd comb her hair.. or take her to his arms. How his heart always wanted her to her to give herself to her.)

Shubman sitting beside her kissed the back of her head then kissed her back.. which was visible. Aarna's hold tightened, she hold the bedsheet tightly. But then she courageously moved nd face him, seeing shubman came above her.

Tujhse mohabbat Hui hai..meri hai bas ye khata... Tujhse mein dur rahu... Ye mujhko gawara kaha... Mein tere saath mein hi rahu.. chodo ye sara jahaan..

(Surprisingly Aarna changed there position nd came above shubman, then looked into his eyes as if saying she fall in love with her it's only her mistakes,nd even she now can't stay away from him.. nd she wished to leave only with him., Nd leave this whole world.., thinking all this Aarna kissed shubman's forehead, then his eyes then his both cheeks nd lastly his jaw nd then opens the botton of his shirt. Seeing that shubman became shocked nd rolled them caming above her again.

Nd this time he didn't wait but placed his lips on her kissing her like never before. Aarna responded back making shubman smile in the kiss.. after kissing her exploring her mouth he goes down nd places open mouth kisses in her jaw. Aarna was a gone case by now she was a moaning mess. she was breathing heavily with her eyes close, her whole body was on fire by now.

After kissing her jaw shubman moved nd kisses all over part of her neck. Aarna who was holding shubman's shoulder, her hand came back to his hair. Shubman after kissing her neck shubman then kissed her belly button nd licked it making Aarna moan loudly.

"Mani..shh ahh.." Listening her shubman came back to his senses nd shift to her left side breathing heavily. "Mani, wha-t happen?", Aarna asked. "Nothing, sorry i lost my control.", Said shubman not looking into her eyes. "Mani shut up i trust you mani, even if we would have done anything, i wouldn't have felt bad, because it's you with whom im sharing all my firsts.", Said Aarna nd Shubman smiled brightly at her nd then pulled her to himself taking her to yet another soul touching kiss. Both of them kissed eachother after braking the kiss shubman throw his shirt somewhere nd then pulled the blanket above them.

So finally the chapter is here.
Nd it's unedited so if there is any mistake please don't bash me..

Nd so finally there special night is here 🙈 i honestly don't know how it came out.

I was so nervous nd shy while writing all this.

So likes it?

Specially there part?

Next part will be up i don't know when because I'm so busy since so many days in my classes nd studies.

Nd my exams are starting from the next week nd till the chapter will be here my exam will be just one or two days away from..so i wrote this before hand.

So yeah like that. Please bless me so i will do better in my exams.

Nd have a great day you'll love you'll 3000 <3

♥️🌈P

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 22.7K 35
"You're the most rakish person I've ever seen" "That's why you're here with me..now" "That's right.I hate you about that but 'm attracted to you at t...
7.3K 332 24
The male leads of this story are both SHUBMAN GILL and DEVDUTT PADIKKAL ( not BL) This story is not BL Both male leads will be shipped with differe...
205K 11.1K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...
31K 2.1K 23
"My dad has forcefully fixed my wedding with Rudra and I'll be getting married to him soon ... Please for just god sake come and meet dad tell him ho...