Dahyunism || K.Dhyn (gxg)

Von SO_SOwhatt

This is a bunch of gxg dahyun imagines hohohoho Requesting is opened chingudul!!!! Mehr

Good Girl Gone Bad
MISSING U
RUIN MY LIFE
A Taste Of Love
SURPRISED
I Guess I'm In Love With You
You Came Home Late
PICNIC DATE-NAP

She Yelled At You

150 5 2
Von SO_SOwhatt

Just simple imagination because I was reading twice au

***************

You pouted your lips as you sigh for the nth times, you were looking at your girlfriend while she was busy on the study table here in her music room doing her stuffs.

This is the only Time she got home from the dorm because she has a free time and this is the only time you were free from your work. But instead of catching up or having some ' MOMENTS ' that you've been dreaming since you really miss her.

She's been staying on the twice dorm where she shares the one unit with chaeyoung and tzuyu, they are preparing for their newest English song and for their come back so she rarely goes home.

But you understand because she's a working hard and very much professional K-pop idol, she's an icon and a legend she's the best girl in the whole world for you and for the once.

And you don't wanna be selfish but you want her whole attention, you want her time you want her to notice only you, this is her day off and the only day in this month that you got to have her whole day all by yourself.

But here she is working on her new song that she'll pass to the PD-nim as her contribution on their new album, she's working everyday and now she brings her work in your home great just great!

"dahyun" you called her but she didn't even said anything, or more like she doesn't even notice you.

Does she even knows you exist?
Is she even aware that she have a girlfriend and that's you!!!

"dahyunnahh" you called her again while tapping her arms but still no replies. Now your starting to get annoyed, what the hell?!!!

"love?"

"baby?"

"babe?"

"darling?"

"sweety?"

"my love?"

"mommy?"

"dubu!!"

You closed your eyes and bit your lips
Is that really important than you? Can't she just keep it away for awhile? You tangled your hands onto your hair out of frustration!!

What the hell!!!

You stood up and stomp your feet on the floor you breath in and "YAH KIM DAHYUN!!!" you Yelled at her with all the air and power from your lungs then you
Slam the table so hard that she jump from her seat.

She stare at you with shocked still visible on her face, "what the fuck y/n?"
She said while holding her chest.

You roll your eyes at her and glare at her after " I've been calling you for crying out loud!!! But you seems so busy that you don't even know I'm here!!"

She let out a sigh and point her Lyric paper. " I'm just finishing this can't you give me a little time?" she said and turn back to her table.

"this is your only day off for this month!!! Can't you also GIVE ME YOUR TIME!!" she look at you and shake her head
And didn't even said anything, it makes you more mad.

So you pulled the lyric paper from her
But she was holding the other part so
The paper cut into two.

Her mouth fall opened and her eyes widen in shock, you let go of the piece of paper you were holding as you were become frozen.

"I-i.. Didn't im-" you were cutted off from your words when dahyun stood up Yelled at your face.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" she tangled her fingers into her hair and glare at you
"I'VE BEEN WORKING THIS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!! IT WASN'T EASY WRITING THIS ONE!!!! BUT LOOK HAVE YOU DONE!!!" she said clearly still yelling at you.

You look down as you felt guilty
It wasn't your intention, you just want her attention and it turn out like this.

" i-im sorry i-i didn't mean it i just want your attention " you said in a very low voice.

" REALLY?? YOU DIDN'T?!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME!!!" you saw her pick up the pieces of paper and groaned
"I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME TIME!!! CAN'T YOU WAIT!! YOUR SO ANNOYING!! NOW YOU RUIN EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH NATURE!! I WAS ABOUT TO BE DONE!! AND I'm GOING TO YOU BUT BECAUSE OF YOU BEING ATTENTION SEEKER!! YOU GIVE ME MORE JOB!! GREAT JUST GREAT Y/N!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IS THIS!! "

A tear trickled down your cheeks as you stare at her very much hurt. How could she said that to you?

" i said I'm sorry i get it its my fault but don't you think your to much? I just miss you so much!! Now I'm annoying and a attention seeker? You were so busy that last time you came home was last month its just one time and you just had to grab some clothes!! You barely txt or call me i get your busy!! So I want to spend time with you!! Now I'm selfish?!!!! AND I'M SO SORRY!! That i don't know how important that thing is more than to me!! I don't even feel like I'm your girlfriend!! Im more like your homie!!
SO I'M SO SORRY AGAIN!! DON'T WORRY IM OUT OF HERE!!! you could continue with THAT IMPORTANT MATTER " you said and breath out.

You wipe your tears walk out at the room slamming hard the door, you know maybe your over acting but your just a girl your easily got hurt with words. Is it to much to ask for her time? Does she really need to say that?

You make way into your shared room to grab your wallet phone and keys, before walking downstairs.

You don't even bother to grab your jacket you just went straight out of the apartment that you two shared the ownership.

You don't know where to go, but one things for sure and that is you need a fresh air.

Dahyun on the other hands jumps a little when you slum the door shut, she hissed at you and connected the two paper and start to write them down on on another piece of paper. She was just in a half of transferring them when she suddenly thinks of you.

She can't focused knowing the fact that she hurt you, she didn't mean it though.
Just like you she miss you so bad but she want to finish her song so that you could have her time by yourself.

But you had to ruined it and it makes her frustrated even more.

"damn" she mumbled and stood up
Who cares about that song she needs you, she can't just sit there knowing that she messed up badly she had to find you, maybe she'll just stay up to finish that song but for the mean time she really need to make up to you she had to say sorry for what she said, she didn't mean that of course she loves you so much, more than everything in these world.

She immediately grab her phone and keys, she's dialing your number while looking for you in every room in the house, but she was failed to find you
She grabbed her jacket and went out of the house. She'll find you.

While your feet bring you to the coffee shop near the place you live in good thing there wasn't so many people.

You sat on the table near the window after you stated you order on the cashier. You put down the tray in front of you and leaned your head on the window.

You didn't expect things will turn out this way, you'd admit its your fault but isn't she too much? How could she said those things to you? Doesn't she also miss you?

Tears are starting to form into your eyes again, you sobs a little while you lower your head so that people wont noticed you crying. Your aware you look stupid.

Suddenly your phones vibrates and rang, you were stop from sobbing and look down onto your phone, her name pop up.

She's calling you and you don't know if you should be glad or not, well your upset after all.

You switched your phone to silent mode and turn it around so that you wont see or hear anything, you still need to think
Just let her be she seems fine anyway.

You wipe down your tears and sipped from your cup of coffee, then bite from the bread, you didn't even have a nice meal because you were waiting for her.

But you don't even feel hungry and yet here you are in your favourite coffee shop and you order some pastries.

You brush your hands into your face and sighs, grabbing your cup of coffee and sips a little but the moment your tongue felt how hot the coffee was, you immediately spit it and grab some tissue.

You wipe your mouth and get another one to wipe the table.

You sat there for hours staring at the people passing by at the cafe your coffee's cold and pastries you bought was just sitting there in front of you and its now cold too it wasn't warm and nice anymore.

There was a dry tears in your face and you bet you look awful as people in the cafe and even outside has been looking at you.

But you don't care as your mind has been wondering somewhere.

"hey"

You went back to your senses as you hear those familiar voice, you slowly looked up at her and followed her as she sit in front of you, she met your eyes and sighs.

"i have been calling you" she look down on your phone on the table "your not answering my calls you make me worried" she said almost mumbling.

You just stare at her without even saying anything, "are you still mad? Please talk to me" she brushed her hands on her face out of frustration as you just stay quiet still.

"I'm sorry baby i was just tired and frustrated please say something"

She look at you as she clenching her hair using her fist, you roll your eyes at her
"that's not a valid reason kim you shouted at me! You called me annoying, selfish and attention seeker!" you stated almost yelling at her.

She nod her and and look down
"I know that I'm sorry its just you ruined my song" she reason out.

"and i didn't mean it!!! I told you I'm sorry but you Yelled at me, you never Yelled at me dahyun!!!"

She closed her eyes for a second and look up to you once again, "I'm so sorry i didn't mean it baby i promise you I'll never gonna do it again please" she place her hands in table palm out asking you to place your hand above hers.

You stare at it didn't know what to do, your still upset but you miss her and you know she really loves you but like you said your still upset.

"please y/n iknow your still upset so I'm so sorry and I'll make it up to you i promise" she said very much like hopeless you sighs while still looking at her.

You slowly place your hands onto hers and nod "fine but if you ever Yelled at me again i swear kim dahyun I'm gonna leave you"

She held up your hand and nod happily
"yes ma'am" she kisses your hand and smiles at you "I'm sorry again you know i don't mean it right? I know your not selfish
I love you"

You smile at her and nod " I know i love you too and I'm sorry I'll just help you"

"no worries my love it's okay it's nearly done anyway I'll just transfer it and boom but for now let's go home watch movies and cuddle" she wiggles her brow and you giggles at her.

"okay" she held your hand as the two of exit the cafe not minding the people around that has been watching your little scene.

***********

Not proof read

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

144K 2.6K 103
π•±π–Šπ–’π–†π–‘π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–”π–‘ 𝖃 π•±π–Šπ–’ π–—π–Šπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–—. 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–†π–Žπ–“π–˜ π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–π•»π–Žπ–“π–,π•Ώπ–œπ–Žπ–ˆπ–Š,.. 𝕴 β€‹π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ 𝖉𝖔 π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–•π–˜ 𝖙...
138K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
4.1K 157 9
Y/N has two jobs, as a barista and as a bartender. She is surrounded by very caring and nice friends/coworkers. She remembers many of her customers...
190K 1.6K 69
minors do not interact femalexfemale no gps no genderbend you have been warned REMINDER: EVERYTHING YOU READ HERE ARE TRULY PURE FICTION!! DON'T TAK...