Secret lovers (Vegaspete ff)

By bibbui5383

Pete is head bodyguard of major family. Vegas is head of the minor family. Major and minor family are a kind... More

Chapter 1
Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
not an update โŒโŒ

Chapter 14

6.2K 194 73
By bibbui5383

Pete pov:

I was in the meeting hall of major mansion. Vegas was here. I was trying my best not to look at him. But i can felt his gaze continuously at me.

Kinn:" I thought you don't want to work on it, so i asked you to send me file. Here it is."

Kinn handed him the file.

V:" Hmm ok. I'll check it."

He got up and Was Leaving the hall. I was standing at the exit door. He stood infront of me for a moment but I didn't make an eye contact . I kept looking downwards. And then he went.

Vegas pov:

I wanted to talk to him but he doesn't want to even look at me. I already know that he knows about me and Porsche. But i can't tell him because of Porsche . I want to hear from his mouth that he knows about us.

I sneaked in the Bodyguards quarters and was standing infront of Pete's room. But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at him , he was Porsche.

Por:" Why you're here?"

V:" I want to talk to Pete."

Por:" So?"

V:" Can you please leave us alone for few minutes."

Por:" Not here. It's my room. Go and meet him alone somewhere else."

V:" Please Porsche. I just need 5 minutes, please."

I always thought that he is an understanding person but i never knew that he would be such a bastard.

Por:" okay I'm only going to wait for five minutes. Then I'll come in."

He went away. I entered the room. Pete was sitting on the bed. It looked like he was thinking something.

V:" Pete."

He turned to look back at me.

P:" Why you're here? Get out before Porsche comes."

I went near to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away.

V:" I want to talk to you."

P:"  I already told you that i want Breakup. I love Poom. There is nothing to talk now ."

V:" I😠...i know😞 but i just need a moment. We haven't talked since then."

P:" Vegas, we can't talk right now. Porsche might be coming. Just go😖. "

V:" Let him come. I don't care if he sees me with you. But we need to talk. That's more important for me right now."

P:" We'll talk somewhere else but please go for now."

V:" When Pete?"

P:" Huh?"

V:" The day i called you at beach, i wanted to tell you something important. But you didn't came. And then you started ignoring me. It was almost a month that we didn't had proper conversation. And when we had it, then we've messed it up."

I couldn't control my emotions and shouted. I was frustrated because he don't want to listen. I know he always overthinks and that is eating him up. I know he is hurting more than me because he doesn't know anything.

P:" Why😢?  You want to talk to me?😢 I already know that it might be uncomfortable for you when I'm around . Then why you......"

I held both of his hands and placed it in front of my chest.

V:" Why do you think like that? I am sorry if I ever made you feel like that but i want to confess something Pete, please give me a chance to explain myself."

P:" Vegas 😢......"

I know i still had an effect on him. He is so submissive towards me. I thought that we can finally resolve everything but...

Knock knock

" Pete open the door."

...Porsche bastard. He only waited for 5 minutes.

P:" Go from here, please."

He was about to say something but Porsche ruined it all.

V:" Ok. I'm going for now .Let's meet somewhere outside. This Sunday. Flower shop. 10 am. I'll be waiting."

After saying it, i sneaked out from his window.

Pete pov:

Today was Sunday. Vegas asked me to meet him today. Whenever he's near to me, i felt so weak. He always says that he wants to talk something important to me. But I know what he'll say. I already know that he likes Porsche and wants a breakup but i can't bear to listen this from him.

I have to go to meet Poom to help him out in arranging things as his wedding day is coming near. I came out of the mansion and hid myself. I don't want Vegas to see me as he might be standing near flower shop. When i reached there, i didn't saw his car, nor him. Although i don't want to meet him , but i wanted to see him there. But when i didn't saw him, i felt so empty. I am really an idiot🤦🏻. He might have Gone with Porsche. How can you think Pete that he might be waiting for you.

I stopped hiding and came out.

" Were you hiding from me?"

I got shocked, I heard Vegas voice. He was standing behind me. I turned to look back at him.

P:" No. Why do I need to hide from you?"

V:" Then what you're looking there at the flower shop?"

P:" Nothing."

V:" You're bad at lying, Pete. "

I ignored him and kept walking towards Poom's bakery shop.

V:" Where you're going? I was waiting for you since 10 am. It's been two hours and now you're avoiding me."

P:" I didn't asked you to wait."

I started walking fast but then he then he stood in front of me.
He looks so tired and asked me in a soft voice.

V:" Why?🥺"

No , Pete. Don't become weak.

P:" What you have to say? Just be quick. I'm busy. I don't have much free time.

V:" Does Kinn make you work even when you have a day off? 😠"

P:" No. I have some other important stuff."

V:" What?"

P:" I don't think that i need to tell you everything. Say it quick."

V:" If you're busy with some work then finish it off first. Then I'll talk to you."

P:" I don't know when I'll be free. So say it here then."

V:" I'll go with you and help you out so that you can finish it early."

P:" No need. I don't want to go with you."

V:" Why? I want to help you."

P:" I don't need your help. Neither i want you to tag alongwith me."

V:" Why you're so rude? I'm sorry for that day Pete.😩 I'm really sorry. That day i said hurtful words to you. I was not in my senses. You kept ignoring me for days and i asked my friends and they said people ignores there partners when they find someone new. So my mind was full with those thoughts and then i saw you that day with Poom. I lost my control and got angry at you and said something that i shouldn't. I know you're angry with me. But I'm sorry. Please."

P:" - People ignores there partners when they find someone new - They were right. I agree with them. Do you remember that you ignored me for a month. It was me that came to your house to meet you. Because you were too busy ignoring me that time😢."

I couldn't control my tears. Why am I so weak? I remembered that he was busy dating Porsche while i was waiting for him like an idiot.

V:" N..no. Wait. I have to tell you something why i did that?"

P:" Say it then. Or else I'm going😠😢."

V:" Why you're behaving like this Pete? Just tell me what i did wrong? Earlier you used to tell me everything whether it might be some of your personal matters or major mansion's. But what happened now? Why you kept on avoiding me?"

P:" You already know why?"

V:" Yeah, that you love Poom. Do you really think I'm an idiot? I know that you like me and you love me. The reason is not Poom but something else. Just say it. If you doubt me with anything, I'll clear it right away and give you your answers."

P:" If you don't have to say anything to me here. Then please excuse me. Poom might be waiting for me."

I saw Arm and Pol coming in our direction.

V:" P...Pete, is he more important for you🥺?"

I don't want them to caught us.

P:" Y...Yes."

" PETE. PETE"

I heard him shouting my name. But i ran from there.

Vegas pov:

It's been so many days that I have been waiting for him outside the mansion, but he always kept on ignoring me. So i started following him. Sometimes he went to food courts, sometimes he goes to Yok bar with his friends. Porsche caught me many times.
.
.
.
Por:" Are you following us?"

V:" I am following Pete."

Por:" Should i tell him?"

V:" He already knows that i am following him. I wanted to see how long he ignores me."

Por:" All the best then."
.
.
.
It's been more than week .

And i am here again waiting for him. I am sitting in my car, near the food court. I knew it was his lunch time. So he will come here.

Knock knock.

Someone knocked at the window. It was Pete . He beckoned me to come out of the car and i did. He seemed so angry.

P:" What are you doing here?"

V:" You already know."

P:" Why are you following me?"

V:" I want you back."

P:" Just stop it Vegas. Stop playing this game with me."

V:" I'm not playing any game with you, Pete."

He left me alone there and he went again to his usual place- to hang out with that Poom. I am fed up with that guy. They always go for shopping together. I can't tolerate it now. So i followed Pete. He went to the mall. And there he was - Poom, waiting for him.

I was unable to hear what they were talking.

It's been 15 minutes and they are still standing at the same place. It seems like they were waiting for someone else.

Poom took out his phone and gave it to Pete. They were looking at something, giggling and laughing. I had tried to control myself a lot. This Poom was getting on my nerves. But my patience was broken when I saw Pete getting irritated as Poom was touching his cheeks again and again.
I went straight to them. Before they can see me, I punched Poom and he falls to the ground. Pete immediately went to lift him up.

P: "Hey Vegas what the hell is wrong with you. Why did you hit him?😠"

V:" You don't know how much i controlled myself for not to hit him. As you were angry with me last time because i had punched him."

P:" Then why did you hit him?"

Poom's phone was on the ground so i picked it up. The phone screen was unlocked. There was a picture in it.

V:" It is your.....🙂.."

Poom snatched the phone from my hand.

Poom:" It is his childhood pic, which you don't have. Doesn't he look so cute in it😏."

Why the hell is he try trying to provoke me?

" What happened Poom? Who hit him?"

I heard a woman's voice. I turned to look at her. She went near Poom and wiped the blood coming out of his mouth.

Poom:" Why you're so late, Nampetch?"

Her name was Nampetch. She was tall, slim figured and was beautiful.

Nampetch:" Did this man hit you?😡"

She was coming towards me and was clenching her fists. 😏 Does she really think that she can hit me. But Pete stood infront of me.

P:" Sorry, Nampetch. Please take care of Poom. I'll handle this man."

N:" No wait Pete. How dare he hit him😠?"

V:" It's none of your business. Stop meddling in our matters.😠"

I tried to take out the gun from my pocket but Pete grabbed my arm and pushed it away. He stopped me from taking out. I just wanted to scare her off.

N:" offcourse it's my business. How dare you hit my fiance?"

Fiance?

V:" Wait! What?"

N:" Yes."

V:" Whose Fiance?"

I asked Pete but he kept avoiding his gaze.

N:" I am going to be Poom's wife soon. How dare you hit him?"

V:" Ohk . Poom, can you tell me what's your relation with Pete now?"

Poom also didn't dare to look at my eyes.

N:" What? Pete is our childhood friend from our island. We three were together since then. And he is here to help us. Do you have any problem with that?"

That means it was all a lie. There is nothing between Him and Poom. I was getting unnecessarily mad at both of them.

V:" I'm sorry."

N:" What sorry? You hit him so hard. Poom , hit him back "

Pete:" Nampetch, please calm down. I'll punish him for you. You both go in and continue shopping. Don't ruin your mood because of him."

Pete grabbed my arm and we went to behind the mall. There was no one except us.

Pete:" What were going to do Vegas? You can't take out gun anywhere you want. They are normal people."

V:" I wasn't going to shoot this time. I just want to scare her a bit. Did you saw how she was shouting?"

He didn't said anything and turned to leave me. I grabbed his hand.

V:" Wait. Don't you think that you have to give an explanation."

P:" What explanation?"

V:" About Nampetch? Who is she?"

P:" Didn't you heard what she said?"

V:" Oh so it's true that she is Poom's fiance. Then what About you? You said that you want to leave me because of Poom. Why did you lie to me?"

Pete:" ok, yes i lied to you. Poom is just my friend and i was helping him. He is going to married next week to Nampetch. "

V:" Then why did you lied to me?"

P:" Because i don't want to be with you. I want to end this relationship with you "

V:" But why? If i did any mistake then just tell me."

P:" i just don't feel comfortable with you."

V:" If that's the problem then you should have told me. I will try to improve myself. I wanted to be a person with whom you feel comfortable."

P:" But I'm not interested in you now. I want a breakup."

V:" Why? Just give me a reason and I'll stop."

P:" I just don't want to continue."

V:" I won't stop approaching you just tell me "

P:" You want to know the reason right?😢"

He slapped me.

P:" Its because you love Porsche. 😢I can't hurt him. He loves you. 😠😢"

Finally he said it. I was relieved. It was such a big burden to me.

V:" What? Porsche? Who said i love him?"

P:" Stop lying. I heard you . You and him both are in relationship. Even your friends also know about him."

V:" But i don't love him."

P:" You proposed him. And I saw you both even kissed each other. "

V:" There's nothing going on Between me and Porsche. I love you and only you. I even said this thing to Porsche. I told him that i don't love him."

P:" Just stop lying."

V:" Pete listen."

P:" Please Vegas just go from here 😭. Leave me alone. I don't have strength to deal with it. Please go."

He was completely broken and i was responsible for his condition. He was so cheerful but i made him like this.

V:" Pete 🥺."

I went near to him, but he pushed my hands away.

P:" Just go Vegas. Leave me alone for sometime please I beg you.😭."

I don't have strength even to face him. Suddenly Poom comes there.

Poom:" Pete."

He hugged Pete and supported him.

Poom:" What did you do to him?😡"

He was shouting at me. But i just ran from there. I was ashamed of myself.

Pete pov:

I returned back to mansion after doing shopping with Poom and Nampetch. Poom wanted me to go back but i don't want to ruin their mood because of me. And i felt good spending time with both of them. But now I'm all alone in the room. My mind again started thinking about the things that Vegas said.

"There's nothing going on Between me and Porsche. I love you and only you."

Was he saying true? But i saw him giving ring to Porsche. What was that then? I even saw them kissing. I even heard Vegas said that he loves him on Porsche calls. How can that all be a lie?😢

I heard someone opened the door. I quickly wiped my tears. Arm and Pol came in.

Arm:" Where were you Pete? You don't know what happened today🤩?"

P:" What?"

Pol:" Khun Kinn and Porsche are in relationship.🤫"

P:" What?"

What is he saying? Kinn and Porsche?

Pol:" It's unbelievable, right?😁"

Arm:" Today khun Kinn told about their relationship to Khun Korn. And he accepted Porsche."

P:" You both are serious, right?"

Arm:" Yes, we heard it. You can ask anyone. You can ask to Khun No. He was there with them in that room when Khun Kinn said it."

But Porsche told me that he loves Vegas. If he loves Kinn that means that what  vegas was saying, was it true?

"There's nothing going on Between me and Porsche. I love you and only you. I even said this thing to Porsche. I told him that i don't love him."

My head was hurting. His voice was ringing in my head. I just held my head with both my hands.

Arm:" Aii Pete. Are you okay?"

Por:" What you two are doing here?"

It was Porsche. I wanted to listen all this from him. What is all this going on?

P: " Arm , Pol, I'm feeling tired . And i don't want any noise. So..."

Arm:" Chill we're going out. Take rest and when you'll feel comfortable, just call us. There are a lot of things which we have to tell you. "

P:" Hmmm."

They stood up to go out. Pol went near to Porsche.

Pol:" There are a lot of questions that you have to answer Porsche. Be ready. We three won't leave you."

Por:" Ok I'm ready.😏"

Arm and Pol went out. Porsche was sitting on the bed facing towards me.

Por:" Why you look so stressed ?"

I also sat on bed facing him.

P:" What's going on Porsche? I came to know that you and Khun Kinn are in relationship?🤨"

Por:" Yes it's true 😅."

P:" But you told me that you love Vegas right😣?"

Por:"  I did ."

P:" Then?"

Por:" I loved him but you know what. From few days , whenever I am with him I always felt like that there is someone else in his mind.😠 He never talks to me like he used too. I can always feel that there is something between us. On the other hand, when i am with Kinn, I always feel like I'm the only one for him. I always feel comfortable when I'm with Kinn . I never felt like that with Vegas. So i have even talked with Vegas about it. Then he told me that he also don't love me, Neither do I. So we broke up. Now it's me and Kinn. Do you think I made a right choice?"

That's it. I've been in stress for so many days because i thought they both are in love. But now there's nothing between them.😥

Por:" Say na Pete."

P:" Hmmm if you are happy with Khun Kinn. Then Yes, i think you made a right choice."

Then he hugged me tightly.

Por:" Mmmmmm😁 thanks Pete.🫂."

-----

It's been a week that I didn't leave the mansion. I know Vegas might be waiting for me outside.

I left Vegas because i thought He and Porsche are together. But now there is nothing between them. I wanted to go to minor mansion to meet him. But then i realised that what if Porsche is not with him. Vegas still doesn't loves me .
.
.
.
.
Jay:" Yes because he is a poor guy and God knows from which Island?"😂

Thew :" But he was right. If anyone saw Vegas with him, his reputation will be ruined. People will really say that he just picked random beggar from the streets and put him on the throne."

Jay:" I also laughed so hard when he said it😁."

Thew:" Do you remember his words. 😂 -- "That people should know their limits before confessing their feelings. How can that Pete even think that I , Vegas Theerapanyakun would love a boy from nowhere."
.
.
.

It doesn't matter whether Porsche loved him or not. I still can't have him because he hates me.

--------

Vegas pov:

I met Pete last time at the mall with Poom. I've been waiting for him daily but he never left the mansion. Today is the family meeting, so i was sitting in major mansion meeting hall with My Pa and Macau. Pete and Porsche were standing on either side os kinn. Uncle Yam was also here.

Yam:" As you all know that it's already cleared that Christine was murdered. But we are not getting any evidence regarding that how he was killed. The murderer has already messed up with the CCTV footage."

Kinn:" Don't worry Uncle Yam, we'll try our best to find out the culprit."

V:" Yes uncle , We promise Christine will have justice."

Yam:" I know. So to help you guys I have hired someone who can be very useful to you. He is good in hacking systems. "

Then he pointed towards the gate .

Yam:" Here he is "

I turned to look at the person. It's Tawan.

Uncle Yam went to him and hugged him. Kinn also went near him. Kinn was his ex but now they are friends. They both hugged and i can feel jealousy over Porsche's face. I was enjoying this moment then i had eye contact with Pete. He turned his gaze. He again caught me looking at Porsche😩. Why the hell Vegas? Why you are making things complicated instead of sorting them out?

Tawan :" I'll help you guys."

---

The meeting got over . I came back to my house, But not alone. Pa, Macau and Tawan was here.

Kan:" Tawan , have a seat. I'll bring files for you."

Tawan:" Hmmm."

Kan:" Macau come with me , you have to help me in carrying the files."

When Macau and Pa left the room. I got up from the sofa when that bastard called me.

T:" Hey Vegas, how are you? It's been a long time.😏"

V:" I'm fine. And you?"

T:" Not at all fine😕. I was in abroad for last few months. I missed you crazily. "

V:" Why you're back? "

T:" You told me to go. But i never wanted to leave you. So i came back. But i promise now i won't send any photos to your house. So you can relax. 😉 Oh! By the way Kinn told me that he and Porsche are in relationship. I thought you and him would be a thing. I have to say Porsche is stupid to Choose Kinn over you. "

V:" Porsche and i have to do nothing with each other now."

T:" That means now you're free from him, right?"

Tawan came near me and he placed his hands on my chest.

T:" I'm staying in a hotel. Can you come and stay with me tonight? I know that you also have your needs🤤."

V:" I can take care of my needs.😠"

I pushed his hand away. Then Pa and Macau came with files. They discussed everything and then Tawan left.

Kan:" Vegas pay attention to everything that Yam says you to do. I have meeting in Turkey so I'm going there. I'll be back After a week. Yam can call you anytime. So try to be on his side. He is very useful to us. Make sure that Kinn doesn't become his first choice over you. Got it?"

V:" Yes Pa."

Kan:" And i don't trust Tawan. So if you need help in hacking or something, just say to your Lil hacker. He'll help you out 😏".

V:" Yes Pa😁."

M:" Don't worry Pa, I'll help him.😁"

---

After an hour , Pa had left for airport. Only i and Macau were left in the house , with other Bodyguards.

Macau:" What are you thinking bro?"

V:" Nothing 🙂"

M:" How is it going with Pete?"

V:" He is busy in ignoring me as usual. I thought that today I might have chance to meet him but because of Tawan we had to return immediately back to the mansion."

M:" You really love Pete, right?"

V:" Hmmmm. I love him more than anything.🙂"

M:" You want  to spent some time with him so that you can clear your misunderstandings. But he is avoiding you constantly, right?"

V:" Hmmmm."

M:" What if Kinn sent him to you for a day? Will that be enough for you?"

V:" Why would Kinn sent him to me? And if Pete finds out that I'm the one who's calling so he won't come. He'll send someone else."

M:" I'll help you "

V:" Hmmmm?"

I don't know what was going on his Macau's mind.

Pete pov:

I was in Kinn's room.

Kinn:" Pete, Macau had asked me to send a bodyguard to his house. He has to arrange some files which has our families confidential data. So i trust you with that. Go and get it. "

P:" Khun Kinn , Khun Macau needs our help? He can ask to Khun Vegas for help?"

Kinn:" Vegas is busy with international matters. So he needs someone from our side but i am busy . I can't send P' Tankhun and Kim is not here ."

P:" Khun Kinn can you send someone else?"

Kinn:" No, Macau especially requested for you to come. As he don't trust anyone else from our family. And there are many files which may take few hours to arrange."

P:" Few hours? But it's almost night. Should I go tomorrow?"

Kinn:" He need you at this instant. Because tomorrow he has his school, so he won't be able to do it. Just go today. Tomorrow you'll get your day off, okay?"

P:" Ok Khun Kinn, I'll go."

Why would Macau call me? I know it's Vegas who asked him to call me.

I reached minor mansion and went inside. I saw Macau, sitting on sofa busy in playing games. I went near him.

P:" Sawadee kraap Khun Macau."

M:" P' Pete you're here. Come follow me. I want this work to be finished as soon as possible."

He didn't wait and immediately took me upstairs. I followed Macau and then we were standing infront of the guests room of their house.

M:" Go in. Take rest here. I'll bring the files to you."

I bowed to him and then he left. I opened the door and entered the room.

The room was decorated with a Sorry written on the floor.

V:" Pete."

I heard Vegas. I turned to look at him.

P:" What is all this?🥺"

V:" This is the first time i decorated the room for someone. I know it's bad but i tried my best. "

Why is he putting so much efforts when he thinks i am disgusting?😢

V:" I just wanted to say that......I'm sorry Pete and i love you so much."

I can't hold back my feelings anymore. I wanted to know why he keeps following me when i mean nothing to him.

P:" But you love Porsche. Then why are you playing with my feelings?🥺😢"

V:" I don't love him Pete.😩 "

I turned to go back but he grabbed my hand.

V:" please give me a chance to explain myself.🥺"

P:" I can't tolerate this Vegas😭. Why you're messing up with my mind? I know that i don't deserve you. I should have known my limits. I'm just a bodyguard to you.😭"

Vegas pov:

I hugged him tightly. He was crying so badly.

V:" No, i am so sorry if I made you ever feel like that. I love you and only you."

P:" Leave me Vegas. I know you hate me. Because of me you have to be embarrassed infront of your people.😢 You don't like when i touch you. "

He tried to free himself from the hug but i hugged him more tightly.

V:" I'm sorry. I'm sorry Pete.😢 I know i hurt you a lot but I'm serious with you Pete. I won't repeat the mistakes. I won't hurt you ever again. Please, Pete. Please forgive me once. "

He stopped fidgeting and calms down. He rested his chin on my shoulders. I didn't let him go of my hug. I can feel wetness of his tears on my shoulder. I'd really hurt him a lot.

P:" Why you're like this to me? 😭 You d...don't like me. You don't lo...love me. Then why? Then why you acted like you love me. Why you a....accepted my feelings when i confessed them to you. You should have said No. "

V:" Calm down na Pete. I'll answer all your questions. Everything. Hmm?"

I went to my room. He sat on the bed. I brought a glass of water for him. He didn't looked at me. He drank the water and kept the glass on the table. I don't know how to start talking to him. What if he left me after listening to what i did?

P:" Do you have to say anything?😢"

V:" I'm sorry. I know that I'd hurt you a lot. But i want to correct everything. I want to start my new life with you. But before that I wanted to tell you everything."

P:" What?😢"

V:" Its true that i proposed Porsche. But it was not because of love. It was because....... you know .....that there is competition going on Between our families. I knew that Kinn was interested in him. So i want to get Porsche before Kinn does. I seriously have no feelings for him."

P:" Then what about me? 5 years Vegas, 5 years😢. I've been waiting to get your attention. And you started to hang out with me. What was that? Was it also the mission......"

I wanted to clarify everything with him.

V:" Yes, i had no feelings for you earlier. I knew that you were a loyal Bodyguard to Major family. Kinn will never suspect to you of betraying. My Pa and i  knew that you have feelings for me. So we want to use it against Kinn."

He was crying🥺😭. I went near to him and hold his hand.

V:" But now I'm in love with you Pete. I can't think my life without you. You mean everything to me. I don't know when and how I'd fallen in love with you but i really love you. I even confessed everything to Porsche.  I wanted to tell you about this a long time back but you ignored me everytime. Do you remember when I asked you to meet me at the beach. I have planned so much for that day. I wanted to tell you everything and ask for your forgiveness and i wanted to confess to you that i love you. I waited for you whole day but you didn't came. I called you so many times. I text you so much but all the things were unanswered."

P:" But you hate me right?😢"

V:" No.🥺"

I cupped his face with my hands.

P:" I am disgusting.😭"

V:" No Pete😢. I don't know why you're feeling like this. But I'll tell you if you have heard this all from somewhere. That yes, earlier i was narrow minded. My mind was full of nonsense stuff. I thought you are just a poor boy and would do anything to get money. And I'll have to get embarrassed if anyone saw you with me because since childhood I've been in the society where Power and money means everything. But i was wrong."

Pete:" 🥺😢."

V:" When i was with you i felt every emotion which i never felt earlier. You told me how to be happy with little things. And now I'm addicted to you. I can't tell you what you've done to me. I don't know when and how but I've really fallen hard for you Pete😢."

I wiped his tears. He didn't reacted much. He was silent.

V:" I love you Pete. You're my first love. I never loved Porsche. He was just my mission. That's it. I never felt like i was cheating on anyone. But when i realized my love for you. I wanted to stop pursuing Porsche. I know this all has taken a lot time. But now i wanted to make everything right. Let's start everything again na Pete🥺? Please give me a chance Pete. I want to be with you."

He raised his one hand and placed it on my cheeks.

P:" You're not lying, Right?🥺😭"

V:" I really want to cherish you, Pete. I can't live without you na?😢"

He placed his forehead on mine.

V:" I love you."

And then he finally said those words that I was dying to hear.

P:" I love you too.🥺"

_________________________________________________

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year 2023🎊🎉
Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year make a resolution to be yourself.🥰

Thank you for reading ❤️.
And if you like it then don't forget to vote and comment.😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.2K 28
After confrontation of both families, when vegas runs into an accident, pete can't bear that and he passes out. the next day when he wakes up he foun...
17.5K 769 14
VegasPorsche au Vegas and Porsche meet as strangers sharing a secret, leaving a deep impression on each other. How will their relationship turn out w...
30K 1.1K 9
Major family and minor family are not rivals in the story. All are good people.Major family is in the legal business and Kinn is the CEO and Korn is...
320K 11.9K 37
Pete-a loyal head bodyguard to the major clan was assigned to look after Vegas-the first born of the minor clan who's also known for having a bad rep...