Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 14

1.1K 58 7
By Gukmajins

"Is that what I think it is?"

Hyunji glances up from washing her hands in the bathroom sink, spotting Sumni staring at her from behind with a stunned look along her features.

Her curiosity peaks and she finally asks.

"What is it?" Hyunji asks, squeezing the water off of her hands before moving to the paper towel dispenser. But Sumni's eyes follow her.

With no response coming from her, and her eyes glued to some spot below her face, Hyunji touches her neck.

"Sumni, what's wrong?"

This time her best friend comes closer, still speechless, and touches a spot against Hyunji's neck that had made itself known when she had tied her hair back earlier in the bathroom.

"You have a hickey-"

Hyunji's eyes widen and she lets out a small gasp, taking a step back from her best friend. She then turns to the bathroom mirror, stretching her neck to the side to be able to see the mark. She spots the small bruise.

"N-no, it's just from when I was using the curling iron last night," Hyunji begins with a panic before turning back to Sumi, "and then it touched me neck and-

"Hyunji." Sumni's voice was firm as she spoke her name, "Don't even bother lying to me right now."

Oh Jungkook was so dead for this.

Hyunji's eyes squeeze shut as she groans, cupping her face into her hands.

This was just so embarrassing. Yes, she was going to tell Sumni about her relationship eventually, but this was not how this was supposed to go.

She lifts her face from her hands, her cheeks heated red as she checks the bathroom to see whether there was anyone else there.

Luckily, they were alone.

She steps forward and takes her friend's hands.

"Listen, this isn't how I was planning on telling you, but I was going to eventually, I swear." She looks into her best friend's eyes with sincerity, and Sumni slowly nods.

"Okay"

Hyunji nibbles on her lip for a moment and looks away, attempting to gather her thoughts and plan out how she could spill it all out without making herself look crazy.

She takes a deep breath in.

"Jungkook and I have been seeing each other."

Sumni's hands fly to her mouth.

"No way!" Sumni gasps, "Who, what, where, when, and why! You have to tell me everything!"

Hyunji chuckles at her reaction, her cheeks growing even more pink.

"You hate Jungkook! How did this even happen?! Is this like an enemies to lovers trope-?"

"Stop, stop!" Hyunji giggles as Sumni keeps bombarding her with questions.

"I need answers Hyunji!"

"I know! Just calm down!"

Sumni finally quiets down, her eyes sparkling with excitement. That is until she realises another important factor.

"Wait-your parents. How do you keep this from them?"

Hyunji's lips purse together for a moment before she replies.

"They know."

"What!"

"Sumni," she pauses for a moment, "Jungkook and I are married."

If Sumni wasn't blown away already, she definitely was now. She stared at Hyunji with wide eyes and parted lips.

"That's not funny Hyunji," Sumni begins, searching her eyes only to see no reaction. "No, no you're lying to me."

Hyunji gives a small smile and shakes her head.

"What!"

"Just let me explain, please." Hyunji takes her hands once more, pleading with her and she finally gives in. "You know how Jungkook and his family come over every Sunday?"

Sumni slowly nods.

"Well, two weeks ago him and I were talking, and I was kinda ranting about how strict my parents are, and how I'll probably only ever be free when I get married-"

"And then you decided that it was a brilliant idea to marry the one guy that annoys you to death?!"

"Sumni," Hyunji glares this time.

"Fine, sorry."

Hyunji sighs.

"That isn't what happened. The real reason we decided to get married was because of our parents, yes, but also so we could...experiment sexually. "

Sumni gasps once more in disbelief.

"You guys are having sex?!"

"No!" Hyunji cuts in, her cheeks burning."We're not-We're not there yet! Can you just stop cutting me off please!

Sumni finally gives in and zips her lips.

"We got married this Sunday at city hall, and then went to tell our parents. They didn't react too well, which isn't surprising, but since then we've been staying in a hotel room in my brother-in-law's hotel."

God, referring to Seokjin as her brother-in-law sounded so foreign to her.

"So you're telling me that you and Jeon Jungkook are pretty much friends with benefits, except you're actually married and you've run away from home."

Hyunji hesitated for a moment.

"I guess you could say that?"

"Have you both lost your minds!"

"I know it's not easy to take in, God, even I still can't believe it, but it's been a few days and everything's been running smoothly." Hyunji tries to reason with her and she watches as Sumni glances at her hickey.

"Yeah I can tell."

"Stop giving me that look okay," she whines, cheeks still red. "I know it's all crazy, and yes I haven't always been too fond of him, but now that we've actually been talking to each other, it turns out that he's not as annoying as I thought he was." She then takes a breath in and sighs. "He's been treating me really well."

"Have you seen each other naked?"

Her best friend's sudden question catches her off guard, but Hyunji still nods, looking away with a tinge of embarrassment.

And there goes another gasp.

"Is he big?"

"I-I guess?" She responds, not sure how she should answer "We haven't-well I haven't had him inside of me yet, but..."

"But?"

Hyunji gulps.

Technically she has had him inside of her. Just not the way she was thinking she had.

"We've tried stuff?"

"Ohmygosh, you gave him head didn't you?"

She nibbles on her bottom lip before replying.

"Maybe?"

Sumni looked like she was about to faint.

"My bestie isn't innocent anymore, oh my God!"

Hyunji can't help but giggle this time, finding her reaction amusing. But before Sumni could bombard her with anymore questions about her new found sex life, another girl walks into the washroom, interrupting their little tea session.

Sumni links her arm with Hyunji's as they make their way out of the bathroom.

"I'm not done with you just yet," her friend mutters and she can't help but giggle.

°•°•°

"Our game is only in two weeks, and we have to crush them this time." Taehyung makes a fist and crushes it into his palm, his brows furrowed. "And I swear to God, Kook, if you don't show that jackass-bitch who's turf they're playing on, then you're a wuss."

"Tae," Jungkook chuckles as they walk down the school hall, "If you hate him that much, then that's between you and Jaewon."

"You know if I played on the field I would've beat his ass or something already. Literally the single reason why I hate being goalie." Taehyung complains, and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Him winking at your sister isn't that big of a deal man, chill."

"My sister is in first year. No one's allowed to look at her like that."

Jungkook's brow raises as he spots a scene up ahead that his best friend surely wouldn't approve of.

"Yeah? How about that Seojun kid all over your sister now?"

Taehyung's head had never snapped in the direction that Jungkook had nodded his head towards so fast. And before Jungkook could even stop him, he was already striding towards his little sister who seemed to be enjoying the company of the boy leaning against her locker. Jungkook did nothing but chuckle, his hands now shoved into his pants pockets, already predicting how the scene was about to unfold. That is, before his eyes catch some familiar faces that cross the hall, the principal walking with them hurriedly.

"Holy shit," he breathes, and within seconds he's turning on his heel and attempting to mix with the crowd of students on break, rushing down the hall.

He had to find Ji now.

°•°•°

"We have to hang out as soon as possible, just so we can catch up," Sumni chimes, her arm linked in with Hyunji's. They had just walked out of the girls bathroom and joined the number of students out in the halls.

"How about tomorrow night?" Hyunji suggests, "We have the math test tomorrow so I'll be busy studying."

"With Jungkook," Sumni adds in for her, wriggling her brows and making her best friend chuckle.

"Perhaps," Hyunji shrugs, only to feel startled when a hand grasps her shoulder, and for the man that they were just talking about to show up from right behind her. He looked slightly out of breath with concern written all over his features.

"Your parents are here."

°•°•°•°

Happy new years everyone! I wish the best for all of you this year ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 41.7K 82
They want love and commitment but he just want sex. And there's only one rule to set for himself, "Strictly no fucking with his employees"
799K 36K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...
3K 330 44
And he knew, he wanted to be mated to the alpha, to love him with all he had, to be a worthy life partner and to bare their children. Because with Na...
140K 4.7K 27
Jeon Jungkook, A handsome and successful CEO of Jeon Enterprises. He lead a perfect life, had a girlfreind with whom he was getting married in 6 or 4...