๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

Da SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... Altro

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

036. werewolves

166 6 1
Da SerendipitySimp

third person pov

there the students sat in the defense against the dark arts class, waiting for professor r.j lupin to arrive as he was quite late. roslyn was sitting next to harry, ron sitting next to jamal on the table beside them.

"professor lupin is never this late" harry said, looking back behind the door. roslyn shrugged with a slight grin and placed her book on her desk "maybe he had a bathroom emergency"

harry smiled at her and rolled his eyes "eugh"

roslyn grinned a little but the entrance door to the class room swung open harshly, banging the wall behind it. the students look back, the man who walked in not being professor lupin but instead, roslyns dad, professor snape.

he walked quickly to the front, waving his wand to close the shutters of the windows, them shutting loudly. the sound of his footsteps harshly treaded on the floor, echoing.

he then stood at the front, pulling down the the screen in which would have something projected on. snape spoke slowly and lowly as he usually does "turn to page three hundred and ninty four."

all the students roll their eyes, silently groaning before opening their books to find the page. harry looked as roslyn as he flicked through some of the pages, whispering as quietly as possible "did you know he was teaching this class?"

roslyn shook her head, whispering back "I had no idea"

"quiet" snape said slowly, looking at the two. the two put their heads back down and flicked through the pages. then snape started walking to the back, harry not resisting the urge to ask "excuse me sir. where's professor lupin?"

roslyn looked up at her father who clearly wasn't impressed about being asked "that's not really your concern, is it potter? suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time."

he was now standing at the back by the projector "turn to page 394" he set up some of the projector before flicking his wand to put ron weasley on the right page.

"werewolves!?" ron gasped out in shock, basically reacting how everyone did in their minds. then, hermione spoke, she was sat just in front of roslyn and roslyn didn't even know she was there "but sir, we just started learning about red caps and hinkypunks! we're not supposed to start that for weeks"

"quiet" professor snape ordered the girl.

"when did she come in? did you guys see her come in?" ron loudly whispered to roslyn and harry on the table next to him, they just shook their head with wide eyes in return.

the projector was now projecting on the board. snape slowly walking back to the front while asking a question "now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?"

hermione of course raised her hand, always knowing the answer however snape turned, pretending not to see her hand "no one? how disappointing."

"please sir, an animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. a werewolf has no choice." hermione explained to the man and the rest of the class "with each full moon, he no longer remembers who he is. he'd even kill his best friend. furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of his own kind."

then, draco howlled like a wild dog, him and his friend giggling and making fun of hermione. snape glared at him "thank you mr malfoy"

snape then began walking up to the girl "that is the second time you have spoken out of turn miss granger. are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"five points from gryffindor."

the class fell silent, most people glaring at the man who told off hermione for answering the question. she only looked down with sad eyes, embarrassed on being called out.

everyone knew hermione was a know-it-all. they all called her it and occasionally teased her, especially ron who called her it no less than twice a week though he frowned at the man, calling out "you asked her a question, she knows the answer. why ask if you don't want to be told?"

snape stared at him, no emotion on his face "another five points from gryffindor and a detention for you weasley."

"seriously?" roslyn said in annoyance, only half whispering. snape glared at her before walking back up to the front, speaking "as an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk by monday morning..."

harry had gotten a note from draco when snape was speaking, roslyns eye flickered between it and the front "... two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis on recognizing it."

everyone in the class let out a groan of annoyance. their breaths all heavy and looking at each other, all sharing the same feeling of hating snape. of course roslyn expected it, rolling her eyes.

"but sir, it's quidditch tomorrow" harry complained to the man however he came up to the boy, leaning his hands on his desk "then I suggest you take extra care, mr potter. loss of limb will not excuse you....page 394."

then, he looked back up and walked away. harry shook his head and ignored the man speaking and instead opened the note draco malfoy had flew over to him.

roslyn was listening to her father though she ended up looking on over to the note draco gave him though it wasn't really a note, it was a drawing of harry getting hurt in quidditch.

roslyn rolled her eyes, looking over to draco and whispering "you should take art classes.." she paused, thinking of something that would offend him "...muggle ones. "

though she knew it was wrong to say that, especially with so many muggleborns in the class, she just really wanted to offend draco.

draco scowled at the girl and she gave him a sarcastic smirk. she then looked away, paying her attention back to the book in front of her and the class.

──

roslyn was sitting in the gryffindor common room on the floor, waiting for one of her friends to enter but also doing the assignment snape set. only the other day did the common room entrance finally get back it's fat lady. the fat lady seemed to like roslyn, only because roslyn tried her best to seem like she liked the women's singing.

after the lesson in defense against the dark arts with snape today, roslyn had enough of slytherins. she was in her school clothes still however she had taken her tie and robe off.

just then did someone enter, it was harry. harry seemed a bit shocked at first before turning it into a smile, going on over to her "what are you doing here?"

"slytherins have tortured me enough today," roslyn replied, harry sitting next to her on the floor as she continued "so my brain is pretending to be a gryffindor for a bit."

"can't say I blame you" harry responded, keeping his eyes on the girl "draco was still going on about his arm"

roslyn shook her head, rolling her eyes but yet she still had the slight glimpse of a smile "why am I not surprised?"

the two fell silent for a moment and it was almost awkward. it never used to be like this. so, roslyn cleared her throat and began to talk "wheres hermione and ron?"

"well ron was given detention, wasn't he" harry pointed out to the girl "hermione went to go get him, I said I'll meet them for dinner later"

"it's sweet ron defended hermione like that" roslyn smiled, looking back down at her book. harry seemed to nod "it is, yeah."

silence again. the two obviously weren't so good at communicating as they once were in the years upcoming, but they knew they enjoyed each other's company.

"are you doing the assignment your dad set?" harry asked the dark haired girl. she looked back up at him, their eyes connecting like magnets. she nodded "yeah, it's quite difficult to write an entire essay on how to recognize them, I mean, it's not that hard."

harry shrugged "I think snape just likes seeing us all suffer, especially gryffindors"

roslyn rolled her eyes, sarcastically speaking "no kidding."

in no way did harry take his eyes off the girl. he just looked at her as if she was supposed to be looked at, almost as if she was a beautiful piece of art work. how he looked at her made her face feel warm and she'd have to look away shyly.

"I usually love reading, but this makes my brain ich" roslyn stared down at the book, covering her face in which she thought was red, though she didn't know why.

harry then stood up from the floor, holding out his hand for the girl "come on, I'm sure dinner has started"

roslyn flickered her eyes between him and her studying for a moment before she packed her stuff away in her bag and took his hand in help to get up.

the twos hands didn't release for a moment, their hands lingered on each other though eventually it got awkward and slowly, roslyn pulled her hand away. it didn't feel right when she did but she knew it was for the better.

jay speaks
roslyn is sm better then her father, genuinely can't wait until she actually starts standing up to him tho

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.1K 108 18
โ”€โ”€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ while roslyn and harry go through the dangers of hogwarts a...
2.6K 89 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...
255K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
259 3 24
You are Y/n Snape, daughter of Severus Snape. This is your First Year at Hogwarts. Will you become friends with a certain Trio? What house are you go...