Ours To Protect [Discontinued]

Par HeavenOfNirvana

This is a sequel to Someone To Protect. Sesshomaru and Kagome made their promise to travel toward the tomorro... Plus

Chapter 1: Forever Happiness
Chapter 2: Ashes Stolen
Chapter 3: Riku and Lady Zero
Chapter 5: Kagome's Demise
Chapter 6: Rebirth of Purity and Evil
Chapter 7: The Band of Seven and the Priestess
Chapter 8: Kirinmaru Awaken
Chapter 9: Sweet Sorrowful and Revenge
Chapter 10: Memory Loss
Chapter 11: Hide and Seek With A Spider and a Pup
Chapter 12: Curiousity
Chapter 13: Kikyo, Konoha, and the Dangerous Encounter
Chapter 14: A New Pack
Chapter 15: The Festival
Chapter 16: The Revival of the Archangel Cat Cross
Chapter 17: Heartbroken
A/N

Chapter 4: The Grim Comet

90 2 0
Par HeavenOfNirvana

When Sesshomaru made it back to the Edo Village, he entered the hut and saw everyone sitting beside the fireplace. Kagome was the first person who heard his footstep coming into the hut. Rin could hear his approach as well when she was happy to see her adoptive father coming in.

"Dad!" Rin said happily.

"Welcome home, darling." Kagome greeted him happily as she approached and embraced her husband.

Sesshomaru embraced back. "Hn." He muttered when he doesn't have time to greet his family.

Inuyasha and Ayame figured out what was wrong. So he began to speak to his older brother, "Is something the matter, Sesshomaru?"

"Yeah, you looked worried."

Sesshomaru gazed at everyone.

Kagome faced her husband. "If this is about Kirinmaru and the Grim Comet, then I needed you and Inuyasha to join forces."

Inuyasha scoffed. "Why the hell would I join forces with this bastard?"

"Inuyasha, you've been helping your brother to join forces to save Kagome from Naraku before meeting her father and wishing the jewel to disappear forever, remember?" Ayame said.

He sighed. "Yeah, I suppose so, but I don't like him that much."

"Well, Ayane and Makoto got along, which it's a good thing. You two needed to get along as well." Kagome scolded.

"Everyone," Sesshomaru interrupted in a small loud tone, which gives everyone's attention, "We needed to protect our children."

"From who?" Miroku asked in confusion.

"Kirinmaru, that's who," Kagome answered, frowning.

"Kirinmaru?" Miroku asked again.

Sango was concerned a bit. "Who's Kirinmaru?"

"The Beast King, the one who despises humans and half-demons," Sesshomaru told everyone.

Everyone was shocked.

"I see," Miroku muttered.

"Then should we take him down?" Inuyasha asked.

Kagome shook her head. "No. We can't. If you two use strength to destroy the Grim Comet, then Kirinmaru will be revealed from his slumber."

Inuyasha glared sharply. "Damn..."

"Then what will happen to our children when we don't protect them?" Ayame asked, worried.

"He killed them." Sesshomaru answered as everyone gasped in surprise.

"Bastard. There's no way I won't let that happen to my son!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Don't worry, Inuyasha. We'll figure out how to defeat Kirinmaru." Kagome suggested.

"But it worries me if we don't protect our children!" Inuyasha argued.

She scoffed, glaring at him. "Are you seriously wanting to argue with me, Inuyasha!?"

"As if." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Sit!" Kagome shouted. Inuyasha slammed his face into the ground, which annoyed Sesshomaru when he thinks his half-brother needed to shut up and grow up like an adult.

"Ouch! Why the hell did you do that, Kagome!? You still haven't changed yet!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Well, you haven't changed either when you needed to grow up and start acting like a man for goodness sake!" Kagome shouted back.

"Guys, we don't have time to argue. Right now, there's a problem with the Grim Comet approaching us." Ayame reminded them. They stayed quiet until they stopped arguing, which makes them feel better.

Sesshomaru stood up and said, "We needed to protect our child, so we can go to the Western Land to destroy the comet fragments."

"But who will watch over our children?" Sango asked.

"I will," Rin said, standing up straight.

"Rin, are you sure? We didn't want bad to happen to you." Kagome said, concerned.

She smiled happily. "Don't worry, Mom. I'll be fine. I'm a woman now, as long as I keep them safe from danger. I'm good at taking care of kids."

Kagome sighed when she crossed her lips into a smile. "Alright. I suppose we trusted you, Rin."

"We'll let you look after our kids," Sango said, smiling.

Rin smiled back at them. "Thank you for letting me watch them, everyone."

"No problem, Rin. Even though you're a big girl now and we're proud of you for becoming a woman." Inuyasha said, smirking at his adoptive niece.

"Thanks, Uncle Inuyasha," Rin said.

"If any happens, Rin, just call out for Kaede, so she'll help you protect the children," Kagome suggested.

"Okay, Mom," Rin said.

"By the way, Kohaku had warned everyone about the Grim Comet, so he'll be there to protect you both." Sesshomaru replied.

Rin nodded in response.

"Anyways, let's go to the Western Land castle and see how Isabo and the kids were doing," Kagome suggested before she and the others left Rin and the children in the Edo Village and headed their way to the Edo Village.

"Hey, wait, guys! Take me with you! I want to come with you, too!" It was Jaken who shouted for them when he chases Sesshomaru, Ayame, and Inuyasha with Kagome who rides on his back. When he tried to catch up to them, he felt being grabbed in the back of his collar by Miroku. He turned his head and saw it was Miroku and Sango with Kirara in her adult form.

"Need a ride, Jaken?" Miroku asked, smirking.

"If you insist!" Jaken shouted, frowning at him. Then Miroku helped him climb onto the top of Kirara's back and headed their way to the Western Land.

***

When they finally arrived at the Westen Land, they landed on the entrance floor and stood beside the big throne where Sesshomaru's mother, Inukimi, sat there. Jaken got off of Kirara's back and checked the throne chair when he figured Inukimi wasn't here today, which he relieved.

"That looks like Lady Inukimi is not here. Thank goodness..." Jaken sighed in relief.

"Brother, it's been a while since I saw you." Then they heard a female voice approaching. They spun around and saw a demoness with a blue and white kimono and a dark blue outer wrap that had a fur pelt, wrapped around her chest. It was his younger sister, Isabo.

Sesshomaru faced her. "It has, Isabo."

"Izzy, I'm so happy to see you again!" Kagome exclaimed happily when she embraced her sister-in-law.

Isabo embraced back. "It has, Kaga. How is my little niece?"

She smiled. "She's doing well and so are Shippo and Rin."

"By the way, why are you all here for?" Isabo asked curiously.

"Because the Grim Comet is coming this way, heading towards the Western Land," Kagome said.

Isabo hummed at that, "I can see that. So the Grim Comet has finally returned. Well, this leaves you all to this."

"Only Inuyasha and Sesshomaru could join forces to destroy the fragments," Sango said.

"Then probably Kirinmaru will be awakened," Kagome muttered.

Isabo softened her golden eyes in the display. "Kirinmaru... I remember him. And so was Zero as I remember correctly."

"Who's Zero?" Kagome asked in confusion.

"Kirinmaru's older sister." Sesshomaru answered.

She blinked in shock." Older sister!? No way!"

"Zero plans to wake him from his long slumber, so she'll tell him about us." He warned her.

"No." She breathed out.

"So, right now, we needed to watch the Grim Comet, then we'll get rid of it for good," Inuyasha suggested.

Isabo sighed. "I suppose you were right, but I still remember that Father and Kirinmaru are both rivals, but possible friends as I remembered that Zero had fallen in love with my father."

"She's in love with Inutaisho?" Ayame asked.

Isabo nodded. "Basically." She replied, "It's a very long story, but we still need Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to study their strengths and then destroy the fragments."

They nodded in agreement when they began to wait for the Grim Comet to arrive for another night.

***

"It's here." Kagome as she sensed the Grim Comet approaching them after the sunset while she was frowning at it, so it was time for the two brothers to finish their industry.

Sesshomaru was the first demon who went first to destroy the Grim Comet with the Bakusaiga. He swing his sword and shouted, "Bakusaiga!" After that, he slashed them in half when it revealing demons that look like dragons from the insides.

Then Inuyasha goes last when he swings his Tesseiga sword and yells, "Meido Zangestuha!" Finally, when he summoned the blades, it opens the portal and send the demons to the different dimensions where they'll stick there forever.

After that, they landed on the entrance floor and faced the sky that looked all clear without the comet.

Isabo approached and smiled, "Well done, brothers."

"Wonderfully done, Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken exclaimed happily.

"Well done, you two," Kagome said, smiling at the two of them.

"Great. Now everything did, now we'll go back to see how Rin and the children doing." Sango said in relief before they took to leave the castle.

"Be careful for all of you. Make sure to keep them safe." Isabo said, smiling.

Kagome smiled back at her. "We'll make sure of it, Izzy."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.5K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
161K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...
19.9K 515 20
It had been 11 years since InuYasha and the gang - with the help of Sesshomaru - defeated one of the great Inu No Taishō's enemies. During those time...
18K 582 14
I slowly sit up staring at the figures in front of me who were crying tears of joy. I sit there silently still a little dizzy from my soul returning...