the bad guys in: KANDYLAND

By BiancaSantana880

From the writer that brought you security breach and the fazbear case. The bad guys are back on one more job... More

Kandyland
Suzy sncktime
Same fate
Tooki toucan
Trapped...again
Mr. Smiles
The other side of kandyland
Afton's game
Attack of the animatronics
Fighting back
Reunited
battle time
The answer may shock you
Origin
The final battle

Birthday surprise

747 9 3
By BiancaSantana880

Years past since the bad guys interact with fazbear's entertainment but it was finally over.

In the mega pizza plex, the kangaroo known as kandy was laying dead on the floor, how did he came to be or the better question is...

How did he get here..

Just then his eyes turned red...or so the bad guys thought...this was only the beginning.

It was princess and snake's birthday, princess was 17 now, she was older, bolder, wiser and much stronger now.

She blew the candles off a blue cake.

Everyone clapped, "happy birthday princess" wolf says.

Princess smiles and she gets up showing off her new dress.

"Thanks wolf, I must say it's a surprise to see snake happy for once on his birthday" she pointed out as they see snake was for once seeing snake smiling.

"When this is a special day, you grown so fast" he places his tail on her right cheek.

"Wow...I teenager huh" webs added, "must be a big step for you" she asked.

"I was a teenager last year"

Then shark started to cry, "ugh, don't remind, you grown up so fast"

Princess was getting annoyed by her mushy family as piranha hugged shark.

"Ugh you guys are embarrassing sometimes, it's not like I'm going to collage"

Then wolf felt s chill ran down his spine, "ah, yeah let's not talk about the future, for now let's focus on today and what we have plan for your special day"

"Don't forgot, it's snake's day too"

"Yeah and That's why we got a surprise for you"

Piranha hands her a small present, she opens it to see it was a free ticket to a new family dinner place called:

Princess was confused as she looks up at wolf.

"Where did you get these"

"It's best not to say, let's just say we got a big surprise for you"

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 0 7
"Ok, so maybe it wasn't a super good idea to test out Fazbear Entertainment's VR game after someone died while testing it but Grian obviously didn't...
7.5K 200 23
as you know my last bad guy fnanf story was such a huge hit.... it's be awhile but someone asked to make another one. It's starts after a few years a...
150 11 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...
121K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...