Stepping back.

By Claremorgan1976

I feel the backs of my knee's gripped and my body yanked down the bed, my ass landing between thick strong th... More

hello.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3

synopsis

91 4 0
By Claremorgan1976

I feel the backs of my knee's gripped and my body yanked down the bed, my ass landing between thick strong thighs, I feel something hard press almost urgently at my back entrance, my back arches as it enters me, I feel my air ways start to constrict, my hands shoot out, one landing on a very muscular chest above me, the other landing on the large hand that circles my throat pining me to the bed, I gasp for air as tears fall from my tightly shut eye's, I suddenly feel his breath as the person violating me leans down to my ear, " you'll never escape me, see, even in your dreams I get to fuck you ", with that, he sat back up, releasing my throat and gripped my hips, his fingers digging in to my soft flesh as he starts thrusting in to me hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.3M 69.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...