I'm The Bad Guy, Duh!

By Bluegarnet123

(š‡š®š¦ššš§! šŒš«. š–šØš„šŸ š± š‘šžššššžš«) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as... More

Happy Birthday
The Worst Insult
The Good Samaritan Awards
Mission Failed
Sorry!

The Bad Guys Are The Good Guys

974 37 27
By Bluegarnet123

~ Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." ~ Genesis 1:26

I've got another chapter in! Yay!

Spring break is literally two weeks away...

______________________________

"The bad guys go bust!" Tiffany announces, the crowd watching as the bad guys are escorted down the red carpet, helicopters and police cars surrounding the building. "The nefarious five-some has finally been captured.

"And I, Tiffany Fluffit," she winks at the camera, "am first on the scene!"

"Wow." The Chief lets out a awed and disbelieving scoff, running a hand through her hair as she held onto Wolf's collar with other. "You know, I-I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail."

Wolf coughs uncomfortably when she suddenly lifts him up, his feet dangling as he side-eyes her with a frown at her words. "You are my purpose, without you, who am I?"

She drops the whimper face almost immediately, "Ah, I'm just kidding!" She cackled as she drops him back on his feet, shaking him by his shoulders with a large grin. "This is the best moment of my life!"

The Chief slaps him on the back, earning a pained wince from Wolf whilst she throws an arm around him and grabs his chin— using the other to wave her arm out. "It's the end of the Bad Guys!"

At the end of the red carpet, Shark was the first to enter the armored vehicle as the policemen opened the doors, "No!" his disguise was ruined as he tried to drag his feet to avoid going in— resulting in getting pushed in forcibly.

"Get you hands off of me!" Piranha's voice was muffled due to the metal guard around his mouth, punishment for biting and trying to bite many of the cops for putting their disgusting justice-eating hands on him.

As he was just thrown in with a yelp, the male cops handling Webs were having a bad day, fearful as she kicked and wiggled, glaring at the one holding her cuffed hand behind her back. "Oh, you're begging for a punch right now!" The male next to her dropped to his knees with a pained groan, holding his family jewels when Webs managed to hit the wonderful target between his legs— his partner feeling extremely sorry for him as he dragged the girl in the vehicle.

Snake had a devastating frown on his face, chains wrapped around his waist and ankles, looking back last minute as the female cop pushed him in by his back. "Wolf!"

Wolf didn't reply, but his face managed to drop even more as his eyes dragged down pitifully to his feet, wondering why he acted up answer ruined the entire plan.

"Madam Governor! Madam Governor!"

"Professor Marmalade! Please!"

"Secretary Foxington! Just a few questions!"

"Just a minute of your time!"

He turned his head to look at the frantic journalists begging for an interview from Diane, cameras flashing and voices overlapping as (Y/N) glared at them to back off— her arm acting as a shield as Diane tried to her best to calm them down.

"One at a time." She said, holding out her hand in a soft gesture. "One at a time."

"Don't be rude, you degenerates" (Y/N) ordered, making the once-cocky journalists freeze as her eyes twitched irritably. "I want a single-file line."

Diane chuckled tensely at her sister's obvious annoyance, holding up her pointer finger. "Single-file with a smile!"

Wolf watched them for a moment before a smirk slowly spread across his face, slipping easily from the Chief's clutches, earning a surprised yet annoyed sound from her. "Wha—? Hey!"

"Excuse me." The vitiligo male chirped, walking closer to the Foxington sisters— catching their and the journalists attention as they literally started lining up. "So sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to congratulate the governor and our secretary here."

"I gotta say, you really got us pegged." He squinted, putting on a thoughtful facade. "We're just a deep well of anger and self-loathing."

Diane wasn't impressed. "Denial."

"Sure," Wolf shrugged. "That too."

"Narcissism."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Emotional emptiness?"

"So, we're on the same page." Wolf smirked, ignoring the questioning looks from his friends from the vehicle.

"Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals." Wolf pouted sadly, playing the wounded puppy card. "If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside of us blossom!"

(Y/N) glared fiercely at him, finding his act to be pitiful. "Some icon of love and forgiveness, like uh... I don't know," Wolf ignored the burning hole in his forehead too, shrugging at he looked around before darting to Marmalade. "Mother Teresa?"

Marmalade was taken aback, looking down in deep thought as Wolf continued. "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives..."

"Glad you know what you're getting into," (Y/N) spoke up from behind Diane, leaning her weight on her leg and cocking her hip as she tilted her head at Wolf in a subtle taunt. "Chief?"

"Yeah, that's the plan!" The Chief whole heartedly agreed, a large grin of amusement on her face at the man's attempt to escape prison. She tried to push him in, but unsurprisingly, he was quite resilient.

"Wait, wait! No!"

"Get in there!"

"Ow!"

(Y/N) lifted a brow at Wolf, wanting to throw him the vehicle herself as she witnessed him plant his bare legs against the door in a fruitless effort to stay outside— second hand embarrassment creeping up its ugly head as she rolled her eyes.

Having enough, the Chief grabbed the entire back of his coat and lifted him up, reeling back her arms to throw him in, but before she could, Marmalade spoke up. "Wait!"

Wolf's desperate expression morphed into something smug, not even hiding it as the Chief's expression fell into hesitant hysterics. "B-beg pardon?"

"Mr. Wolf may be a savage, basically walking garbage," Marmalade held out a hand to Wolf to let him know it was all in good faith. "Sorry, I'm making a point."

"Do what you need to do pal." Wolf smiled, too delighted to care about his physical and emotional humiliation.

"But how can we say they're hopeless if they've never been given a chance?" Marmalade put down the Golden Dolphin, his guinea pig trotting down from his shoulder to the award as the man turned to the sisters. "What if... what if we tried a little experiment, Diane? (Y/N)?"

"As you know, my Gala for Goodness... the hashtag Charity Event of the Year is coming up." Seeing the doubtful looks on their faces, Marmalade quickly continued. "If I can prove to everyone at the gala that the Bad Guys have changed, will you both set them free and give them a clean start?"

Everyone gasped, shocked by his declaration. The Chief was against it immensely, carelessly dropping Wolf on the concrete. "What?! Professor Marmalade! Nonono!"

As Wolf clumsily waddled back on his feet, the Chief pointed accusingly at him. "Don't you see what he's doing?! He playing you!"

Marmalade tilted his head obliviously, pointing at himself. "But it was my idea."

"It was his idea." Wolf instigated, smiling with lidded eyes as the Chief grumbled at him.

"But only because you made him have it!" She shouted, practically poking his nose with how close she was, not that Wolf would let her— he like liked his space.

"Madam Governor, Secretary, y-you cant just let them go!" The Chief begged, gesturing to the confused prisoners sitting idly in the vehicle.

Diane lifted her dress as she walked closer to where Marmalade was on the stairs, her eyebrows furrowed. "Professor, we're not about to put the city on the line for an experiment."

"One that might not even succeed, no less." (Y/N) pitched in bluntly, coming to stand close to her sister to look down on Marmalade, showing her displeased expression.

"Excuse me, Secretary." Wolf titled his head, his wildly kept hair flapping over his eye lids as her attention came to be on him. "I seem to remember that a wise person once said, 'If you look closely enough, even time can make one realize the worth of ones beauty.'"

This mother...

With a single eye twitch, (Y/N) scoffed under her breath, turning her head to share a look with Diane. It took a silent moment, but soon enough, (Y/N) crossed her arms and closed her eyes as Diane quirked up a small smile.

"Okay. We're game." Diane shook a finger at the shorter man. "But only because it's you, Professor."

"No!" The Chief whines loudly, grabbing her hat in disbelief at the turn of events.

"We'll hold onto the dolphin until the gala," Diane says as she crosses her arms, shrugging quickly as she leaned towards Marmalade. "Just to avoid any... unnecessary temptation."

"Too late, might as well give it to them since we're practically letting them free." (Y/N) muttered to herself, very petty to have her past words used against her. Diane happen to hear this mutter, rolling her eyes at her sister's childish act.

"Of course!" Marmalade didn't seem to hear it, only smiling gleefully as he turned to give it to her. "Good thinking!"

"That's why you're the governor." Wolf didn't try to hide his attraction to the golden award as he kept up his smug expression— listening as the smaller man held out his arms in happiness.

"Now that everyone's happy,"

The Chief gritted her teeth, her bulgy arms crossed over her chest as she glared at Wolf. "Not. Happy."

(Y/N) silently agreed.

"I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth, will turn the Bad Guys into," Marmalade smiled hugely as the cameras started flashing. "The Good Guys!"

Gasps echoed through the crowd, voices overlapping and growing louder for questions as Wolf chuckled and winked at his friends, who looked at him in shock.

Considering this a win, there was a click and Wolf swing the metal cuffs with his finger— tossing them gently in the Chief's palm as he walked towards the vehicle. "I think those belong to you~"

"Hey!"

Diane was sporting her own smug expression, (Y/N) was a blank as ever, the latter steadily walking towards the vitiligo man just as he closed the right door to the armored vehicle. "I would take advantage of this..."

Wolf pauses, the smirk was still on his face but it's softened into an easy smile as he looked down at the woman. She didn't give on back. "Second chances a rare, especially in your case— make the most of it."

"Mr.," She leaned closer, their faces near inches apart, the air tense as neither party was willing to break eye contact. "Mason Moe Wolf."

He blinked in shock, breaking the trance he was in as (Y/N) strictly turned her back to him and walked away with a click of her heels, with a short glance above her— he noticed Diane waving her hand, that smug expression still on her face.

Smirking back, he lightly pressed his pointer and index finger to his temple before pushing them away towards her, even rolling his wrist before finally closing the door.

The engine started and the Bad Guys got going, a entire squad of police cars surrounding them as they got on the road.

From inside, Wolf snickered to himself at he recalled the interaction between him the Foxington Secretary, a call from Snake bringing him out of his reverie.

"What are you doing?" He asked, confusion laced into his words as everyone else followed along with their own questions.

"Huh? Oh, that!" Wolf chuckles, hesitating as he climbed over Shark and Piranha to sit down and face all of them. "I-I-I'm sorry, I thought it was, uh, obvious. We're gonna go good!"

"Uh..." Webs shares a look with Piranha, even more confused. "you totally lost me."

Piranha shook his head in disappointment. "I told him to stay off those treats, man..."

"Hey," Shark leaned closer to Wolf, concern written all over his face. "Did you get hit on the head?"

"What?" Wolf squinted at him, sighing heavily. "No, I didn't get—!"

Shark leaned back, rubbing his hair. "My cousin, he's in the Swimming League, got hit on the head with a bad of pool chemicals , and after that," he made a swirling motion with his hand. "he only swam in a circle."

"No-no! Guys, guys, guys! You're not following me." Wolf waved his arms to get their attention, using them to spark their imagination towards his plan. "We're gonna pretend to go good. Just a few days with Marmalade."

"And then, we roll into the gala as good guys, and roll Putnam scot-free with..." He smiled as they begun to understand, ecstatic smiles now on their faces. "The Golden Dolphin!"

"You got it." Wolf congratulated, his hair fanning over his eyes as he leaned forward and tilted his head with a teasing smile. "Since when do we not finish a job?"

"The Bad Guys become the Good Guys," Wolf stretches out the sentence, a sharp-toothed smirk slowly appearing on his vitiligo face "So we can stay the Bad Guys.... you know what I'm saying?"

Laughs erupt from all of them, enjoying his way of thinking. Snake grins deviously towards him, impressed. "Bad guys acting good?"

He slid up right next to him, his fake arm thrown on his shoulder in his excitement. "It's the ultimate bad guy thing! It's fantastic!" Bumping his forehead against his, Snake's smirk changed into a huge grin. "Wolf, you're a genius!"

After they stopped laughing, Wolf sighed in content as he rested his elbows on his knees— looking between his friends in contemplation. "It's gonna be, like, the most relaxing con ever." He nudged Snake playfully. "Like a vacation."

"Oh! O-oooo!" Piranha kicked his legs in the air, a childish grin on his face as he cackled. "A con-cation!"

The vehicle was filled with more laughter, Shark clapping in amusement as the world play.

"Whoo! My parents met on a con-cation!"

____________________
Note:

FINALLY! I finally hand some free time to get on this this book since my father and my brother took ownership of the tv and I couldn't get on it to do anything (hence why this chapter didn't come yesterday liked I said it would) 🙄✋🏽

Anyhow, I'm working on another chapter for Passage of Time so that's coming soon as well!

Take care! ❤️

__________________

End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 2486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 200 23
as you know my last bad guy fnanf story was such a huge hit.... it's be awhile but someone asked to make another one. It's starts after a few years a...
31.9K 1.5K 22
For years, scientists have wanted to see if they could extract a human conscience and split it into its individual parts. Over and over again they tr...
21.9K 314 11
After years of unsanctioned thievery, The Bad Guys get caught by Spider-Man, but they plead for their case, wanting to prove that if given the chance...
3.1K 116 16
The Bad Guys have gone good and are now doing moonlit hero work with Governor Foxington and Gabi Santiago. Life seems good, but things are not alway...