ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

29.6K 932 365
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I haven't done anything, and I'm not interested in Turok's Makto's daughter"
- M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

During Eclipse, Tonowari was with his wife and their three children- a small family briefing before Tonowari announced it was time to eat.

Tsireya sat between her two older brothers, their mother stood next to her husband as he squatted down to talk to his children. "I want you all to welcome Turok Makto's family with open arms."

Ao'nung scoffed at his fathers remark, Tsireya's smile grew, the girl found it exciting that there were new children in their clan, she liked teaching. Plus, one of Turok Makto's son seemed nice. Malìk sat at the other end of Tsireya's side.

"Why should I be polite to them? They're freaks." Ao'nung spoke up, Malìk looked at his brother. "Father says we have to be polite, so we must do that."

"But they're freaks! Mother said so, they will be slow and useless." Ao'nung attempted to challenge his older brother, "That is no way to talk, Ao'nung." Ronal warned her son.

As much as she didn't want them here, the decision was final and she had to at least be respectful.

"We have to accept them as our fellow brothers and sisters, father said so."

"Thank you, Malìk." Tonowari thanked his eldest as Ao'nung slightly frowned at the response.

He always wanted to be like his older brother but never seemed to meet Malìk's high skills. There was only a year and a couple of months age gap between them, Anoung thought that he could very well compete with him.

He constantly plead with his father to let the two battle, but Malìk always managed to humble him.

"Tsireya, I want to place you in charge of teaching. You are a good teacher." Tsireya smiled and softly nodded at her father as a 'thank you'.

He proceeded to turn to his eldest, "Malìk, I trust you to keep an eye on them. Make sure they fit in, make sure they feel welcomed. I am counting on you."

"Yes, father." Malìk nodded, he was excited to spend time with Turok Makto's eldest daughter, she seemed interesting.

"Ao'nung," The boy's ears perked up at his father's voice, Tonowari sighed before getting up and going towards Ronal. "Don't cause trouble." He rolled his eyes. "When we begin feasting, make sure you begin good first impressions with them."

His three children nodded, and got up. The family began walking together and announcing that it was time to eat to the village.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Tonowari began his speech, with Ronal standing tall, and once he finished, everyone began gathering around to each get food.

Tsireya turned to her older brothers, "This is exciting." Ao'nung huffed in annoyance, what was so exciting about this? "Keep the high spirits, Tsireya. Use it when you talk to Turok Makto's children." Malìk told his sister.

He wasn't going to completely admit to himself that he found the girl pretty, but he was definitely using his fathers orders as an excuse to get to know her better.

Walking behind his siblings, Malìk searched the crowd for her. He spotted the girl sat besides the youngest, helping her with her food.

So, she was kind? That's good to know.

He shook the thoughts off his head, and attempted to keep a straight face as he approached them and sat next to the girl. She eyed him for a second, before chewing on her food.

It backfired as soon as she eyed him, she was so pretty, he began smiling.

"How did you find your new home?" He tried to be polite, Malìk didn't want to have a bad first impression with the girl. "It's fine, thank you." Dahliä returned, with a dull tone.

"My name is Malìk, what's your name?" He turned to Tuk, the young Na'vi grinned from cheek to cheek with her face stuffed with food. "Tuffghk!" Malìk barely understood her, he raised a brow in confusion.

"It's Tuk," Dahliä smiled before telling her sister not to chew too fast, scared she'll choke, Dahliä looked towards the boy. "Her name is Tuk."

"And yours?" Dahliä looked down back at her food, and felt a strange feeling in her belly, whenever he spoke up. "Dahliä."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Haliyah." She scoffed, "Haliyah?" How could he not say her name right? It was so simple. "My name is not Haliyah, fish boy."

" I told you my name, and you're calling me 'fish boy'." A smirk appeared on his face, as one appeared on her too as she grabbed a piece of good. Malìk didn't take his eyes off of her. " 'Fish boy' is much better fitting for you."

"Ok, how do I say your name?" She grabbed a piece of food, and began chewing on it. "Dahliä."

"Hahlia." She slowly turned to him, gulping her food down with an annoyed look on her face. "Dah-li-yah." Malìk nodded before repeating her slowly, "Dah-li-yah."

The girl rolled her eyes and continued to eat, Malìk smiled at her and took a piece of a food too. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dah-li-yah," He repeated, he saw a smirk appear on her face, "That's a nice name, it's pretty."

"What about mine!" Tuk turned to him, Malìk laughed at the small Na'vi. "Your name is very pretty too, Tuk."

Dahliä noticed her sister laughing, and slightly smiled to herself, he was nice. Every once in a while, he and Tuk would fall into a conversation, the small Na'vi would describe about how their old home was.

But Malìk never once took his eyes off the girl, she was so interesting and he barely knew her.

He wanted to know more about her, he wanted to talk to her more, he wanted to be around her more. She had such kindhearted eyes talking to her younger sister, he wanted her to look at him like that too.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

After the feast, Malìk watched Dahliä walk away with her family, as his younger brother- Ao'nung approached him with an annoyed look on his face. "You stare too much. Don't tell me you're actually interested in her?"

Was his staring that obvious? He couldn't help himself.

He pushed past Anoung, "I don't know what you're talking about."

His younger brother scoffed and traced after his taller brother, there was no doubt that Malìk was exactly like their father.

Tonowari was extremely tall and well built, with Malìk nearly reaching the same physique, Ao'nung envied him for that.

He wasn't tall, or strong like Malìk but he was no fool- it was as clear as day that his older brother clearly had eyes on Turok Makto's daughter.

Ao'nung would never, and yet Tonowari still favored Malìk. It wasn't fair to him.

"You disgust me. How can you be interested in a freak like her? She's not even true Na'vi! She's a half blood."

"That has nothing to do with me, I don't know why you're acting this way." Malìk did his best to ignore his younger brother, Ao'nung was always on his case, no matter what. "You're suppose to mate with someone else! Don't treat me like I'm an idiot."

"You are an idiot, Ao'nung. I don't like her anyways, I didn't chose to be mated with her- mother did."

"Exactly, you're going against mother." Malìk growled and pushed Ao'nung, "I'm not going against anything! I haven't done anything, and I'm not interested in Turok's Makto's daughter."

Ao'nung fell to the ground with a thud, he looked up towards his brother, anger clearly written on his face. Malìk stopped before feeling guilty and grabbing a hand out to help his brother. "I'm sorry-."

"Save it! I don't need your help! Keep your eyes on her! I don't care!" Ao'nung pushed himself away from him, leaving Malìk's sight.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Before going to sleep, all he could think about was the girl- what was so special about her anyways?

He was never once interested in a girl like this, he always had better things to do. Malìk had bigger duties, his father has been training him to be the next Olo'eyktan since he began walking.

He probably shouldn't let her distract him, but my, was she beautiful. He had never seen a girl like her before, one that was so unique and so different in a very good way.

He had noticed that she had quite messy hair, but he didn't mind- it suited her, she looked pretty like that.

And her eyes, her eyes were so beautiful.

It reminded him of fire, so dangerous yet so spontaneous and full of beauty.

He's usually a happy guy, but around her it seemed like he could never help himself, he just had to smile.

He closed his eyes, remembering his fathers words, that he was going to be with her tomorrow.

Malìk had this sense of need to be around her, and he couldn't wait to just be a few arms reach away from the girl. He was completely intoxicated by her and he didn't know why. This unknown feeling to just hold her, it was strange but it felt good.

He wasn't sure if he liked her, but he was willing to figure that out on his own tomorrow.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

In the morning before going off to see the Sully siblings, Ronal looked at her son. "You seem distracted, what's wrong?" She asked her eldest, Malìk fixed his posture at hearing her voice and got himself ready.

"Nothings wrong, mother." Ronal looked at his son, and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Talk to me, is it Zeiu?"

"No. It's not Zeiu, we haven't spoken."

"Why not? She's your future mate, she's a very nice girl. I will consider making her the next Tsahìk if Tsireya isn't interested in continuing the training." He sighed at her response.

He and Zeiu had known each other since they were children, Ronal liked the girl. She met with her parents and announced that she wanted the girl to mate with her son a year ago.

She thought it'd be a good idea, despite Malìk always trying to be on his parents good side, it was very clear that he didn't feel anything for Zeiu. "Mother, I'd rather not talk about this. I'm sorry." He showed a consoling look, Ronal huffed and began to grab something in the corner of their home.

"Alright." She responded, clearly annoyed, she thought it was a good pairing. Zeiu would always try to get Malìk's attention but the boy would always make an excuse. "I must leave now."

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

There'll be a couple of parallels between Dahliä and Malìk's relationship between Jake and Ney'tiri's. Just because I think it's cuter that way, and their love story was soooo good to watch.

I'm also super duper bored and I am making a Neteyam x Oc story, it might be released today with a chapter or two or tomorrow to start the new year off to a good start.

I have a pretty cute idea for it and I hope that other people will read it as well. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!

( I'm just a little bit tipsy rn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.2K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
19.6K 732 7
*+:。.。  。.。:+* ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ Qᴜᴀʀɪᴛᴄʜ, ꜱʜᴇ ʙʟᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏꜱᴛ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ, ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ...
2.3K 109 9
"ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀꜱᴛ!" - "ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ...
53.7K 1.3K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...