๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„

By wherethedrugsatt

ใ€Œ โ๐†๐˜๐€๐“๐“๐“๐“๐“. ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ... More

โ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ โž
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
003
005
about the next update
006

004

449 15 10
By wherethedrugsatt

❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❞
/rēyōō - nīt/

:come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.

EXAMPLE: [name] reunited with her friends after being away for so long.

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟:

i hear a buzz from my cute lil chanel purse i saw in my closet. pulling it out i see the "im here" message from emma

"BITCH GET UP THEYRE HERE!!"

tuesday, august 4th
11:55 pm

❥❥ :𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 my babies. well–scratch that. me AND my bestie were looking for OUR babies. malayah doesn't really know mikey because i don't talk to him as much as i do with emma.

but anyways, i heard a high pitched feminine voice yelling and immediately recognized it as emma. i stood up and walked over towards her and mikey..and a grown ass man..???

"emma!! hey!!" i said giving her the 'if you dont act like you got some damn sense' look. she immediately stop her arguing with mikey and looked up at me with a bright smile.

"heyyy..." sheepishly smiling as she spoke. she pushed mikey out the way and grabbed the tall man by his arm.

"i would like you to meet my boyfriend..draken!!" she spoke enthusiastically.

i looked at him. i looked at her. i looked at him again.

i turned back around and walked to my table.

"hey! what's wrong?? wait for us!!" emma exclaimed while speed walking to catch up with me.

when i reached the table i sat like i was getting ready to sign the declaration of independence. i was stiff and concentrated.

not only is a middle schooler getting more play than me but she's also getting this "more play" from a grown ass man.

"soo..." speaking of the devil.

i glance at her and i look at malayah. this was absolutely absurd and i couldn't believe this. i just wanted to know how in HELLL this happened. so i did what any normal curious person would do; i asked a question.

once again looking at her i ask "soo who is this emma?" while crossing my legs and putting my hands together.

"i already told you this babe." she responds back while slightly snickering. im tryna figure out wtf is funny because last time i checked being in a relationship with a grown ass man while you're a whole child wasnt and still isnt cute nor funny.

"how old is he? where is he from? howd you meet him? whend you meet? how long have you been together? MANJIRO WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS???" words just started flowing out malayahs mouth. she asked all the questions i was getting ready to ask. well–almost all.

even though it was a lot, she still managed to answer all the questions "he is 14 going on 15. hes from around here. i met him through mikey a few years ago, and we've been dating for a few months now." is what she said.

a let out a breath of air i didnt even know i was holding in. i wanted to ask about hoya and souya soo badly but i just couldnt bring myself to do so. i was scared. what if he had a new boo? what if souya found someone else to do his hair? well duh. i would too if my braider left me for 3 years but still. what if they forgot about me..

the what ifs and maybe just started coming in like a river. i was in a daze for maybe 5 or so minutes. when i heard my name being called, i snapped out of it.

"what do you want to drink ma'am?" i saw a very pretty young lady. she looked around our age to be honest. i was staring at her and realized she was talking to me.

"oh! uh! sorry bout that..i'll take a [favorite drink] please?" i respond sheepishly and i hear my friends giggling to themselves quietly. meanwhile im wondering what the fuck is funny.

"okay i will be back with you guys' drinks and hopefully you'll be ready to order by then." she turns to walk away and i shift my attention onto the menu.
_______________
MENU

MAIN DISH
Hu-Tao's Fiery Mango Tango 14.99
Kaeya's Frostbite Delight 32.99
Zhou's special chop suey 24.99
Xiao's Special Dish 19.99
Klee's Firebomb Chicken 3.99

SIDES
Fried Rice
Mash Potatoes
Green Beans
Mac and Cheese
Noodles
Apple Sauce
Fries

DESSERT
Velvet Cake
Chocolate Icecream
Melted Brookie
Chocolate Cookie Cake
_______________

i decided that i saw what i wanted and decided to ask manjiro my big question.

"hey mikey?" i called out in a low voice that could be perceived as a whisper.

"yea what's up" a response i was expecting i guess..

"...HOW'VE NAHOYA AND SOUYA BEEN?"

HEY YALLLLLLLUHHHH

this chap was lowkey sum shit but idec

im back cause i felt bad after seeing people still voting for this jawn..

with that being said please vote so i can feel motivated to update.

love from meeee💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
197K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...