๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ.๐•๐€ - ๐“๐๐

By -ENHACUTIE

"hi, I'm D.VA, err...Y/N." - five boys get compensated by being sent to the transfer program in Korea, alongs... More

โœฆ*INTRODUCTIONโ€ข.
โœฆ *LEVEL 1 โ€ข. : ON THE WAY.
โœฆ *LEVEL 2 โ€ข. : DORM-MATES.
โœฆ *LEVEL 3 โ€ข. : SCHOOL TOUR.
โœฆ *LEVEL 4 โ€ข. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.
โœฆ *LEVEL 5 โ€ข. : THE STARS.
โœฆ *LEVEL 6 โ€ข. : TUTORING.
โœฆ *LEVEL 7 โ€ข. : FRIEND OR FOE?
โœฆ *LEVEL 8 โ€ข. : BINGSU DATE.
โœฆ *LEVEL 10 โ€ข. : DECISION-MAKING.
STAGE 2!
โœฆ *LEVEL 11 โ€ข. : JUST THE TWO OF US.
โœฆ *LEVEL 12 โ€ข. : AN ACCUSATION.
โœฆ *LEVEL 13 โ€ข. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

โœฆ *LEVEL 9 โ€ข. : SUDDEN CONFESSION.

427 16 4
By -ENHACUTIE

You could feel the warm gaze of the sun on your face, a small whine left your lips, rubbing your eyes before sitting up slowly.

Your eyes adjusted to the light in your window, the sun greeting you happily with a clear sky. You turned in your bed, your feet hitting the floor and unconsciously slipping them into your slippers.

You walked towards your window, closing the curtains to give you privacy as you went to change out of your sleepwear.

You rummaged through your drawer, reaching for articles clothing, your eyes still felt uncomfortable, making your reach your hand up to your eyes and rub them periodically.

a yawn left your mouth before finally changing out of your sleepwear, thankfully, your room was warm from the sun's rays earlier, so there was no cold air that pricked at your skin.

You put on your outfit, checking yourself in the mirror to see if you're presentable before looking at the alarm on your beside, it read, 10:58 am.

You sighed, opting for one last stretch before leaving the comfort of your room.

outfit visualization:
(masc and fem)

"Good morning!" Finney chirped, seeing you opening your door, you looked up, seeing him and..his bed hair.

You put your hand up to your face to hide your forming grin. "What's so funny?" He asks, looking at your with a raised eyebrow. "Your hair." You laughed out.

Finney reaches up with his hand, still questioning. "What about it?" He asks, running his hand through it, your laughs died down before you shook your head with a smile.

"Nothing Finney, don't worry about it." You shake your hands in a shooing motion, in which Finney just nods in a questioning manner and turns back to the T.V where, there was a random Korean show on display.

"Why're you watching that?" You approach him, you leaned over beside him, looking at the TV. "I thought you couldn't understand Korean?" You ask, glancing at him, who then looked at you.

"I wanted to learn more, so why not, try to translate what they're saying?" Finney shrugged, watching as the show was about a celebrity making kimchi in their house.

"They're making...uh.." Finney reached for a book to his side, flipping some of the pages, "Kim..chi.. Kimchi." He said the word a few times to assure himself he said it right.

You snorted, seeing that he was reading a Korean cookbook, he must've gotten it from the kitchen, you thought.

"Looks amazing." You were busy watching as the person blended a few pears into their rice flour mixture. "I'm curious on why they'd put pears in there though." Finney pointed at the process on the TV.

"It's to make it sweet, Kimchi tastes different depending on which part of the city you are, I believe." You answered, hopefully curing Finney's curiousity.

Finney seemed to ignore you, too interested in the show you guessed, you walked away from the couch and entered the kitchen, walking up to the cupboard and grabbing yourself a cup.

On your way to the water dispenser, you hear someone's pitter patter near you, you look up from the dispenser to see Bruce, his hair was everywhere, and he was starting his habit of rubbing his eyes again.

You suddenly cringed, remembering what had happened yesterday, you decided to suck it up and at least be nice, "Good morning, Bruce!" You chirped, looking at him with a small smile.

He just glanced at you, an awkward look pointed towards you, before her cleared his throat and nodded your way.

You felt your smile slowly disappear, Bruce refused to speak to you, only giving you an acknowledging glance before walking back to his room.

You sighed, watching him walk back. You felt sad that you didn't even notice that you had refilled your cup. To the brim.

The water fell down your feet and was absorbed by your slippers, in which you yelped from the cold. Rushing for a towel, you grabbed the closest one to your and started to wipe the water from off the floor.

You hydrated yourself before, walking back to your room and finding something to get your mind off of Bruce and Billy.

"Still not talking?" Ms. Won asked, leaning against your doorway, you jump from your seat of your desk. Your eyes leave your book and makes contact with Ms. Won's.

"I just, I don't know what to say," you placed the book down, chipping at your nails, as if you were being scolded. "I think I was really wrong for yelling at Billy, especially when he just wanted to know what's wrong.." you muttered, a pout placed on your face.

"Then say that," Ms. Won walked towards you, now leaning on your desk and punching your cheek, you pull it away, giving the older woman furrowed eyebrows jokingly.

"I'm sure, as long as you mean it, Billy's going to accept your apology." Ms. Won nodded, as if saying a fact. You smiled softly, placing your feet down on the floor and putting on your, now dry, slippers.

"Okay, I'm sure I can do that." You mostly said that to convince yourself.

Ms. Won placed her hands on your shoulders and basically pushed you to Billy's door, making sure you go through with your apology.

"Go on!" The older woman mouthed to you, her hand making a shooing motion as your nervously raised your hand to knock on Billy's door.

knock knock!

you visibly grimaced, "I'm busy!" Billy's muffled voice spoke through the door.

"Not too busy to chat, I hope?" You reply, suddenly, Billy had gone quiet. You only hoped that you hadn't scared him or anything.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a tired Billy in his comfortable, brown hoodie. You remembered it as the one he wore when Bruce and Finney went to try out for the baseball team.

"Hi.." He whispered, moving aside to let you in, you had stepped in unconsciously, letting Billy close the door behind you and walking back to his desk, where various Korean textbooks laid.

He must've been studying, you hypothesized.

"I... uhm.." you sat down on his bed, watching him as his focus was mostly on his studies. "I want you to know that," you started, "I never meant to yell at you." Billy hummed, listening.

"I was upset, I don't know why I was upset," You turned away from him, you could only hear him turning pages in his textbooks and maybe writing something down time to time.

"It wasn't a reason to yell at you though," you continued, rubbing your arm, before looking towards Billy, who had silently turned his chair to face you, a curious look on his face.

"I just hope that, you could forgive me for yelling at you." You faced your lap, fiddling with your fingers.

A small silence overtook you both, you were starting to assume that Billy didn't like your apology and it was slowly starting to become a sign that you should leave.

But before you could even stand, Billy had sat next to you. The bed bounced slightly, dipping from the added weight.

"I'll accept it, but you owe me," Billy gave you a soft smile, holding your unknowingly shaking hands. "Owe you what?" You ask, tilting your head.

Billy missed that head tilt of yours, he forgot how cute it was.

"Depends on what I want, I haven't decided yet." Billy shrugged his shoulders, letting him slowly intertwine your hands together.

A small smile started to replace your pout, "But why do I owe you?" You turned towards him, facing the blonde. "Well, you did yell at me, I think that's pretty rude." Billy chuckled, pinching your nose.

"Hey!" You squealed, Billy laughed, it felt like it's been forever since he heard you laugh. He had only argued with you since yesterday and it already felt like he's been away from you for years.

"Well, you better decide soon," You sang, "I might not feel like owing you if you take too long to decide." You poked his cheek, making him smile involuntarily.

"Okay, how about a date? Just us two, since you're so eager to owe me a favour." Billy teased, you cackled with him, it died down slowly, before you two looked at each other in the eyes.

"I'm glad you forgive me, Billy, I won't yell at you ever again," you hugged him, clutching on his hoodie tightly. Billy froze, before he slowly pulled your closer to him, taking in your scent and your warmth selfishly.

He just hummed, hugging you tight. You didn't make any plans to move, just letting yourself take in the blonde's warmth. He smelt of marshmallow and newspapers.

"You smell like marshmallows," you talked into the crook of his neck. "Do I? I mean I always used to go camping, so it's expected." Billy replied, slowly laying back on his bed.

You had ended up cuddling with Billy, a smile on both of your faces. "I've never been camping, the Philippines is more, swimming and karaoke.." you mumbled, reminiscing in the memories of your country.

"You should tell us more about the Philippines, I'd like to know more." Billy looked down at you, where you had raised your head from his neck.

You nodded, "I'll tell you some when we're on that date I "owe"." You made quotation marks with hands, giggling.

"Kids! Breakfast!" Ms. Won's voice called, disrupting the wholesome moment between you and Billy.

The two of you stood up, walking to the door and down the stairs, where everyone was sat at the table, except Bruce.

"Where's Bruce?" You asked, finally unlatching your hand from Billy's, which the rest of the boys had noticed. "He said he was studying, and to just bring it up." Vance shrugged, waiting for you and Billy to sit, wanting to dig into his food.

"Oh.." you frowned, you guessed he was still upset. "It's okay, N/N. Give him some time." Billy encouraged, sitting next to you for breakfast.

You just nodded, flashing Billy a small smile and thanked Ms. Won for the food before eating.

"Are you here to sneak me onto the roof again?" You whispered to Robin who pulled you to his and Finney's room.

It was now late at night, you had spent the majority of the day in your room, just relaxing for a bit, well, until Robin that is.

Robin shook his head and just grinned, "Just thought maybe you'd want to chill out with Finney and I." He pulled you into their room, gently closing the door behind you.

"Hey, N/N." Finney beamed, dropping his comic book, you assumed he'd brought from the states to Korea. "Hey, Finn." You greeted, walking towards him and climbing onto his bed.

"Make some space!" Robin exclaimed, pushing you into Finney. Finney was facing the door, while your back leaned against Finney's shoulder, in front of you, at the foot of the bed was Robin, who just smiled at you like a happy puppy.

His smile was full of giddiness and excitement. "You know what we should do?" You asked, looking up at Finney, who leaned down to face you.

"What?" Finney replied, putting his comic back on the nightstand and leaning back on his arms. "You guys should tell me more about your life in America." You nudged Finney with your shoulder.

"I don't know, our lives are pretty boring, and some of the stuff we don't want to talk about." Finney quickly replied, looking at Robin. The two didn't want to scare you with what had happened to them.

"It's okay, I don't mind listening to the boring stories, and don't tell what you don't want me to know," You patted Finney's knee, "I know my limits." You finished, closing your eyes and just relishing in the two's presence, you liked that they were so compatible with each other.

Heck, even their scents combined nicely.

Finney smelt of fresh rain and leather, you think that the leather came from him playing baseball, while Robin smelt of musk and cinnamon.

Finney was the breath of fresh air, while Robin was the crackle of a fire inside your home.

You definitely more than enjoyed their smell.

"I guess there's some stuff I could tell you." Finney hummed, "there was this one time, Robin had saved me from my bullies," Finney started, looking at Robin who seemed to figure out what the story was.

"Yeah!" Robin snapped his fingers, "little Finn cornered himself in the boys' bathroom with the three of them," Robin teased, in which Finney replied with a sigh, "as much as he was my best bud, he was really stupid to corner himself like that." Robin snickered.

"I had to show up like a knight in shining armour," he leaned back at the board of the foot of Finney's bed. "Threatened them to stay away from Finney boy." Robin smirked, a smug grin happily showing on his lips.

"He's not as cool as you think, N/N," Finney retaliated, "as soon as the bullies left, Robin had to ask me for my help for math." Finney laughed watching Robin's smile turn into an embarrassed one.

You laughed into Finney's shoulder, making Robin pout. "The teacher was a fast talker, and honestly he didn't even teach math that good." Robin sulked, crossing his arms.

"Did you manage to pass though?" You looked up at Finney, who hesitated, "uh, not really, we didn't get to that tutoring session." Robin gave you a strained smile.

You had noticed that they seemed sensitive to whatever happened, so you didn't push any further. "Well, if you need help with Math, I can help!" You chirped, trying to change the subject.

"I'm sure you're great at math, maybe even better than Finney." Robin ruffled your hair, making you lean back even more into Finney, where he had leaned back into the headboard, laughing.

You looked down at Finney's wrists, a hum had left you, "who's this from? Pink and Purple bracelet.." you mumbled, pointing at one of many bracelets Finney wore.

"That was from his ex-girlfriend, he refused to take it off." Robin glanced at your pointed finger. "Why? If she's your ex, wouldn't you of taken it off?" You tilt your head.

Finney, fiddled with it, rolling the beads between his thumb and pointer finger.

"He thinks it's rude, since Donna made it for him." Robin answered for Finney, which resulted to him getting glared at by Finney.

"Ah, was she your first girlfriend? She seems super special if you're still wearing her bracelet." You teased, making Finney groan.

Finney nodded though, "Yeah, she was my first girlfriend, we broke up though, we were in 7th grade," Finney tried to think of the year he and Donna started dating.

"We got through 7th together and broke up halfway through 8th because we thought we were better off friends." Finney shrugged.

"Ah..okay." You replied, deciding not to pry any further.

Soon enough, the night was spent with just you and Robin having tickle fights, and forcing Finney to be apart of them.

Yours and Finney's laughter died down as Robin laid on your stomach, feeling your stomach rise and fall each breath you took.

You and Finney leaned against each other, his head leaned on top of yours, your backs against the headboard.

It was quiet for a while, a nice, warm silence, just letting you take in the moment.

Suddenly Robin spoke, "Hey, N/N?" You hummed, looking down at Robin, who'd turned over on your stomach, now facing you.

"We like you, Finney and I." He admitted. Your eyes slowly went wide as Finney shot up, a surprised expression on his face.

"Dude?" Finney slapped Robin's head, in which he let out an ouch! and wincing at the harsh slap.

"Oh." That was all that left your mouth, trying to comprehend what you had just heard.

END OF CHAPTER 9.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 5.7K 47
This is exactly what the title says...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm not even joking. Contains these characters: Finney Shaw Robin Arellano Bruce Yamada Vance Hopper Billy...
170K 7.9K 51
-๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ แต›แตƒโฟแถœแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ ...
44.3K 480 19
cant promise frequent updates cus of school but will post with moderation psa my writing is better in the book than this description end date: 3/26/23
251K 5.5K 38
"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ" ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐œ