Darmiyaan ❤

By punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... More

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

her past 💔

2.6K 298 61
By punjabi_kudi

Sorry sorry ... Raat ko thodi busy hogyi thi ... Isiliye nhi diya ...

Happy new year sabko ❤️

New year ki pehli update ❤️

Love you all 💖

.................

She turns her face around her eyes brimmed with tears as she remembered his harsh allegations... His hateful eyes ... The disbelief towards her in his eyes was clearly visible that time which brutally broke her heart ...

She slowly removed the oxygen mask from her face ... Tried to move ...

When she found her body stiffen ...

A loud whimp escaped her mouth ... He immediately looked at her ...

Called the doctor immediately

The doctor treated her ... They gave her a pain killer ... Which gave her a little relief ...

The doctor said that she will be discharged by tomorrow morning

He nods getting in her room ...

He looked at her ... The way she looked at him hurtfully pierced his heart

The way she took her hand from his hold as if his hold on her was burning her ...

He don't know when he fell sleep uncomfortably on that small couch ...

.......................

Early in the morning ...  She opens her eyes as the sunlight fell on her ... Oxygen mask was attached with her face ...

She looked hre and there ... He gaze fell on him ... He was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch ...

She stared at hus face blankly ... He eyes filled with warm tears ...

She removed the oxygen mask .. and tried to sit down ...

She sat with great difficulty ... She hissed ... As her body was stifff ...

He immediately opened his eyes and gets up ...

Naaz ... He walks towards her ...

She stops her by showing him her palm ...

Main thik hu ... She said with great difficulty

He tried to help her but she didn't wanted him to do that ...

Once sitting straight she looked at him blankly ...

He too sit down on the couch rubbing his face with his palms ... When suddenly she said ...

Mujhe kyu bachaya aapne ? ... She asked blankly ...

He looked at her perplexed by her sudden question

Aisi characterless giri hui dhokebaaz ladki ko kyu bachaya apne ? ... Her voice breaked ...

Marne dete mujhe ... Aap yahi chahte the na ... Main chli jau ... Aapko chorh kar ... Aapko ... Di.. vorce ... Dedu ... Her voice didn't go well with her decision...

He looked at her a sudden guiltyness hit him ... As he sees her break down ...

SIDHARTH... DO I DESERVE ALL THIS ? ...

SHE ASKED WIPING HER TEARS sniffing and sobbing silently ...

THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE IT WAS KILLING HER FROM INSIDE ..

She didn't said anything ahead ... As she knew that ... If she would speak a little more she would end up breaking down infront of him ...

She don't want his sympathy 💔 the thing she wanted from him was love ... And only love but the incident had made her realise that ... He will never going to love her

She looked towards the window crying silently

he looked at her ... Feeling remorseful ... He felt so low about himself that he said so many harsh things to her ... Blamed her ... Proved her characterless...

He himself made her realise that he didn't trusted her even a bit ...

.............

It was time to discharge her ... She was weak to even walk ... He supported her ... Took her near his car ...

She looked at him ...

Main aapke saath nhi jaana chahti ... Aap mujhe yahi chod dein ... Main manage kar lungi ... She said trying to remove his hold from her shoulders

Maa bohot pareshan thi tumhare liye ... Wo wait kar rahi hongi atleast unke liye hi Ghar chal lo ... Pls ... He said softly it was more a whisper ...

She quietly sat down inside ... Just for the sake of maa ... The lady who truly loved her and accepted her the way she is ... She can't disrespect maa's feelings ... And she knows about maa's condition

He smiled seeing her ...

The whole way to home she didn't even looked at him ... She was looking outside ...

Reaching home when both of them entered ... The first thing they saw was Rita maa sitting worriedly and deep faizah and kush consoling her ... When kush noticed Sana and sidharth...

Sana forced a smile on her lips ..

As she slowly walked towards Rita maa ..

Rita maa took her in her embrace crying ...

She kissed her head numerous times ...

Tu kaha thi ... Main kitni pareshan thi tere liye bacha ... She said crying ...

Sana was in a dilemmavof what to say ... She don't wanted to create rift between the mother son duo ... So she decided to lie ...

Wo maa .. sidharth ke kuch buisness rivals ne kidnap kar liya tha ... Par abhi main thik hu ... Sidharth ne bacha liya mujhe ... She closed her eyes felt guilty of lying ...

They broke the hug and Rita maa caressed her whole face

When sidharth said from behind ...

Sach bata do Sana ... He said ... He realised that .. he need to face the consequences of what he did. .. and it's better if he himself accept what he did ...

Sana turned and looked at him ... Her eyes showed no emotions... While Rita maa deel fiza nad kush all were puzzled ...

Sidharth looked down saying ahead ...

Ye sab ... Meri wajah se hua hai ... It was more a whisper... Sana's eyes filled with tears ...

Teri wajah se ? ... Rita maa said confused

It was a misunderstanding 💔... He told everything from the beginning...

He was so guilty... He knows that ... This matter is not going to solve in personal... And he deserved to be punished ...

After saying he waited for the response but when no one reacted he looked up ... And the moment he looked up .. 

Rita maa slapped hard on his cheek ...

She angrily yet crying holds his coller ...

Maine ... Main tujhe kitni baar samjhane ki koshish ki sidharth... Ke har ladki ek jaisi nhi hoti ... Pyaar se samjhaya par tu ... Nhi samjha tu ...

How dare you ... Sana ko main sirf apni beti bolti hi nhi maanti bhi hu ... Or ajj main uski maa ki hasiyat se bol rahi hu ... Teri himmat kaise hui meri beti par itne gande ilzaam lagane ki ... Huhhh ...

Ajj tune ... Apni maa ko sharminda kardiya sidharth... She said ...

Sidharth stayed quiet looking down ... Feeling remorseful

Sana was crying silently witnessing all this she didn't wanted this to happen 💔

Meri wajah se ... Ye sab meri wajah se ho raha hai ... Jab sidharth ne mujhe pehli baar bola tha ... Unki zindagi se Jane ko ... Shayad tabhi chli jaati toh aisa kuch nhi hota ...

Meri wajah se maa or sidharth ke beech phoot pad gyi ... Dadi bilkul sahi kehti thi ... Main ... Hu hi manhoos ...

Meri wajah se ... She murmered stepping back ...

Meri wajah se ho raha hai ye sab ...

Everyone turned back to her ... Deep and fiza tried to hold her ... But before they could do anything she ran towards her and sidharth's room locking her in ...

All of them ran behind her ...

She cried ... Leaning her back on the door ...

Meri wajah se ... Meri wajah se ho raha hai ye sab ... Main ... Maine ... Sab kharab kar diya ... Sidharth ki life complicate kar di ... Agar ... Main kal mar jaati toh acha hi hota ... She whispered it was hard for her to breath now ...

She looked here and there and started breaking things ... To remove her pain ...

She aggressively broke the things kept on the table ...

Whereas as sidharth was continuously knocking on the door ...

She was not in her senses ... After breaking all the things creating room a mess ... She fall on her knees ...

Rolled up in a ball holding her knees close to her chest ...

She dugged her face in her knees crying heavily ...

Meri wajah se ... She was continuously blaming herself for all the things ...

Whereas sidharth and kush broke the door ...

Getting in ... Sidharth's heart broke seeing her condition...

Sana didn't reacted to any of the sounds ...

She was in her own dillemaa ...

Her childhood trauma started to overpower her senses ...

She was finding it difficult to breath ...

Rita maa was crying seeing her ... When she slowly walked towards her ...

Sidharth was still trying to get what just happened to her ...

Rita maa sat down on knees ... She kept her palm on her shoulder...

When she hissed and cried more jerked Rita maa's hand murmuring ...

Mat maro ... Mat maro ... She weeped ...

Making Rita maa take her hand back ...

Rita maa softly called her ...

When Sana looked up from her knees ... Sniffing and sobbing

Deep fiza and kush were scared seeing her condition they were scared for her ... Sidharth stood there numb ... A long tear rolled down his eyes ... He can't see her like this ...

Maa ... She whispered softly looking at Rita maa ... When Rita maa holds her in her arms ...

Ahh ... Sana shreiked ...

Kya hua bache ...

Lag rahi hai .... Maa... Dard ho raha hai ... She leans in maa's embrace...finding peace there ...

Dard ho raha hai maa ... She repeated

Kaha dard ho raha hai mere bache ko ... Rita maa whispered ever so softly trying to control her cries ...

Yaha par ... She broke the hug and points at her heart ...

Yaha bohot dard ho raha hai ... She complains like a little kid ...

Maa ... Mujhe maaf kar do ... Ye sab ... Meri wajah se ho raha hai na ... Mujhe maaf kardo ....

Maine .. maine ye sab ... Nhi kiya sachi ...

Tune kuch nhi kiya bache ... Kuch nhi kiya ... Dekh kuch bhi toh nhi hua ... Sab thik hai bache ... Kuch bhi nahi kiya bache ...

Rita maa holds her ...

Sachi ... She whispered trying to believe

Par dadi toh kehti thi ... Ke main jaha jati hu waha par meri wajah se ladai ho jati hai ...

Wo kehti thi main manhoos hoon ... Her eyes brimmed with tears ... Her breaths were higher ...

Shhh Mera bacha ... Unki aankhein kharab hongi na .. ya toh wo tujhe jante hi nhi hongi ... Tu manhoos nhi hai ... Bohot lucky hai ... Mere liye ... Hum sabke liye ..

Par maa ... Agar main lucky hoon phir mujhe sab chorhke kyu chale jaate hai ? ... She asked her voice breaked .. Rita maa didn't had any answer ...

Mumma papa bhi chale gye ... Sinthi tayi bhi mujhe chorh ke chali gyi ... Dadi kehti thi ..m ki mumma papa ka accident bhi meri manhoosiyat ki wajah se hua ... Her sobs were slow yet there were so many things for the first time she letting anyone know ... Because she trusted her maa ... That her maa will never judge her ... She will love her ... And right now she was not in senses ...

She was drowned in her childhood letting a part of her pain out ... For the first time in her life today she broke down

Her gaze fell on him standing there looking at her with longing eyes ...

His eyes were misty ...

Their eyes met ... When she broke the eye contact looking away ... She didn't said anything ... When he walked near her ... Sat down on knees near her .. when she looked at him ..

Aap door raho ... She whispered at him ...

Apne bhi kaha tha ... Mujhe chorh doge ... Aap door raho ... She whispered... Sitting straight ... He eyes brimmed with tears ...

When he nodded his head in no trying to hold her ...

Nhi aap jhoote ho ... Aap bhi chorh doge na mujhe ? ... She looked at him ... When he nodded his head in no ...

Rita maa deep fiza and kush quietly left giving couple some privacy though rita maa didn't wanted him to stay ... But his eyes showed the same pain ... Which she saw in sana's eyes that's why she stayed quiet ...

To which Rita maa didn't felt right to stop him ...

He pulled her in his embrace...

She tried to break the hug but .... His hold on her was tight ...

Exhausted she leans he head on his chest ...

Marne dete mujhe ... Kyu bachaya apne ... Jab apne mujhe apne aap se door hi karna tha toh ... She sobs ...

Aapko pata hai .. aap bohot bure hai ... She hits his chest with her small fists ...

I am sorry ... He whispered she didn't replied instead just closed her eye keeping her head onhis chest listening his heart beats ...

He kisses her head numerous times ... When sees her sleeping he carefully lifts her in his arms ... And kept her on the bed ...

He sat down near her ... Caressing her hairs ...

Kissing her head ...

I am sorry baby ... Main nhi chorunga tumhe kabhi ... Tum kahogi bhi na tab bhi nhi ... He kissed her head ...

....................

Phew long update ...

Kya Sana sidharth ko maaf karegi ? ...

Kya sidharth Sana se pyaar karta hai ? ...

Hope you all liked it ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 17.3K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
177K 14.5K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀
495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...