War || Bellamy Blake ¹

stilesstilinskiibaee által

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... Több

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

04

4.5K 73 6
stilesstilinskiibaee által

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Earth Kills
Season 1 Episode 3
Part 2

"His pulse is 380." Clarke to check Jasper's pulse. That's when Jasper started to moan in pain.

"Go back to sleep!" One of the boys said under us.

"Quiet." Another boy said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Don't listen to them. Your gonna make it through this, ok? Promise." Clarke said to Jasper while he kept moaning in pain.

"Can he just die already?" One of them said making me angrier,

"that's it I had enough," I said getting up and going down,

"shut the fuck up, he's injured if you don't like it that he's here then leave, no one's telling you to stay here," I said angrily before going back up to them Monty smiled at me and I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna get clean water," Clarke said to Monty,

"keep an eye on him," Clarke said to Monty and he nodded.

"I'll come with you," I said following her down we walked out of the ship and walked down.

"No!" We heard a girl scream making me and Clarke look at each other. We started to walk toward them to make sure they were okay. I saw a girl laying next to the tree struggling to sleep.

"Hey, wake up. It's ok. It's ok. It's just a dream." Clarke said to her calming her down.

"Your Charlotte, right? I'm Clarke. This is Madison." Clarke said to the little girl. "Hi, Charlottes," I said with a soft smile.

"It's ok, to be scared. Do you want to talk about it?" Clarke said to the girl sitting next to her.

"It's... my parents." Making me look down and think about my parents.

"They were floated and they- and they seeded my dreams and just-," Charlotte said to us with tears in her eyes.

"I understand. My dad was floated, too." Clarke said to Charlotte making Charlotte look at Clarke.

"So, how did you end up here?" Clarke asked the girl but before she could answer I spoke up.

"Hey, you know what? You two talk while I get the water for Jasper." I said and Clarke Nodded and I went to get the water for Jasper.

"O-Octavia?" I asked looking for her in all the tents when I did she was talking to her brother.

"Sorry am I interrupting?" I asked and Octavia nodded.

"No-," Bellamy said before Octavia spoke up.

"Maybe he's just not interested," Bellamy said to Octavia.

"I should go," I said to them.

"Yes."

"No," they both said to me making me confused.

"I should actually," I said but Bellamy stopped me and I roll my eyes.

"You can't keep everyone away from me," Octavia said to Bellamy.

"Atom had to learn. You disobey me, you pay the price. He paid the price. Now we're good." Bellamy said to Octavia making me scoff.

"Now I'm paying the price. So, next time you decide to go on, a power trip, leave me out of it." Octavia said to Bellamy.

"The both of us," Octavia said making me look at Bellamy then I looked at Octavia.

Before I could speak up we heard a scream,

"Jasper?" I said before I and Octavia ran out and went to the others with Jasper.

"Hold him still. I need to cut away the infected flesh." I heard Clarke say making me run even faster and go up.

"Stop it! You're killing him." Octavia said to Clarke.

"She's trying to save his life," Finn said before I heard his voice.

"She can't," Bellamy said crossing my arms.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said looking at him.

"Back off," Wells said to Bellamy standing in front of him.

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die," Clarke said cleaning the wombs.

"Kids a goner. If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy." Bellamy said looking at Clarke.

"Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but this isn't the ark. Down here, every life matters." I said to Bellamy.

"take a look at him. He's a lost cause." Bellamy said making me scoff.

"Would you leave your sister die here too?" I said walking up in front of him.

"Or would you do the same as Clarke is doing?" I said to him raising my eyes brows and making him go quiet,

"thoughts so," I said before he let out a sigh.

"If he's not better by tomorrow," Bellamy said to us. "I'll kill him myself," Bellamy said before walking away.

"Octavia, let's go," Bellamy said but she didn't listen to him.

"I'm staying here." She said to her brother as I took one last glance at Bellamy.

"Power-hungry, wolf-serving jackass. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. No offense. " Monty said making me tilt my head.

"Monty." I said to him making him look at me giving me a 'sorry.' Look.

"Yea. Bellamy is all that. But he also happens to be right." Finn said making me let out a sigh.

"Not you too," I said biting down my lip and looking at him.

"Is it over yet?" I said to them. "No, it's still out there," Monty said to us making me let out a sigh.

"My brother is out there," Octavia said making me grab her hand.

"He'll be fine, Octavia. He's strong." I said to her with a smile on my face.

"Someone needs to shut that kid up." One of them said making me roll my eyes.

"Murphy is going to kill Jasper," Monty said coming up to us and closing the hatch and Murphy.

Octavia and I got up from where we were and when Murphy was about to get in I and Octavia kick him a king him fall back down and which gave us a chance to close the hatch.

"The locks on the other side," Monty said to us.

"Don't let him in," Octavia said while I and Monty hold on to the hatch.

"I'm gonna kill him, ok? Let me in!" Murphy said to us.

"Octavia hurry up. I can't hold it." I said to her trying to hold the door but I couldn't.

"Let me in, Monty!" Murphy said angrily.

"I got it!" Octavia said to hold up a pole and put it right through the hatch.

"All of you better open up this hatch right now!" Murphy said to us banging on the hatch while we breathed heavily.

"I hate Murphy," I said in one breath with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it."

"They aren't back yet?" I said worriedly biting my nails.

"They should be," Monty said to me and I let out a sigh.

"What if they aren't, Monty ?" I asked her and she let out a sigh looking behind the walls.

"They're gonna make it." He said to me believing that the others will make it.

"They're back!" I heard someone say while I looked around and I saw a glimpse of them making let out sighs. I ran up to them

"you guys made it," I said to them with a smile on my face.

"I'll need boiled water to make the medicine," Clarke said walking away with Finn. As I look back at Bellamy.

"Get Clarke whatever she needs," Bellamy said while I looked behind him and saw something covered up.

"What is that?" I asked walking closer but Bellamy stopped me.

"Don't." He said to me and I frown before looking around to check on the one person missing,

"where's Atom?" I asked him and he closed his eyes and looked down which only meant that he was taken or dead.

That's when I noticed that the thing behind him was a body Atom's body.

"I better go get this grave dug," Wells said to Bellamy who nodded.

"It's about time. They're gonna kill Jasper." I hear Octavia saying that from behind me making me turn around to look at her.

"Did you get the medicine?" Octavia asked Clarke.

"Yeah. I-I got it. Come on. Let's go talk." Clarke said trying to drag her away from here but Octavia came towards Bellamy and me.

"Octavia, just stay there. Please, stay back." Bellamy said to her but she was too curious that she pushed her brother away.

"Stop." She said and I let out a sigh. "Octavia, no-," I said but it was too late she saw the body which made me look away and not look at her.

"Atom." She whispered looking Gn at his body. "There's nothing I could do," Bellamy said but Octavia stopped her.

"Don't," Octavia said to her brother before covering the body.

"O, O, please," Bellamy said grabbing her but she pulled away and walked away.

"Lose anyone here?" Bellamy said to Murphy.

"No," Murphy responded to Bellamy.

"Jasper?" Bellamy before Murphy took a glance at me before responding to Bellamy.

"Still breathing. Barely. I tried to take him out, but this psycho little princess and your little sister-," Murphy was cut off when Bellamy shoved Murphy and grabbed him by his jacket,

"Bellamy-," Murphy tried to say.

"My what? My what?" Bellamy said to him angrily.

"Your little sister," Murphy said shoving Bellamy away from him.

"Yeah, that's right. My little sister. Got anything else you want to say about her or Madison?" Bellamy said being protective of both of us.

"Don't ever say anything about them, you got it?" Bellamy said to Murphy and he nodded. I'd never had someone who would defend me with someone else, but Bellamy did.

"Nothing. Sorry." Murphy said to Bellamy before walking away.

"Get him out of here," Bellamy said before walking away and me following behind him.

"Bellamy, wait?" I said and he stopped in his tracks.

"What?" He said turning around to face me.

"Nothing. I-I Just wanted to say thank you!" I said to him.

"For what?" He asked me and I let out a sigh.

"For what you did back there, no one has ever done that for me, so, again thank you!" I said with a smile on my face.

"It's nothing, your Octavia's friend." He said to me and I felt something in my stomach like a pit hitting when he said, friend.

"Well, thanks anyways, I should get going," I said with a smile before I walked away from him with only one thing on my mind.

'I'm starting to have feelings for my best friend's brother.'

A/n: sorry for the long wait but I'm back and working on the others chapters. What do u think about this one?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

59K 944 33
helpless. season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin and 100 other teenagers are sent to the ground after 100 years. ❝kiss me.❞ i pause and look into his...
95K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...
114K 3.7K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
21.6K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...