𝗛𝗜𝗠 & 𝗜, modern family

De Madixu

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 🏡 𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ⸻ ❛❛ Phil and Claire have four children. The oldest who is basically t... Mais

𝙃𝙞𝙢 & 𝙄
the extra's
graphics
The Bicycle thief
Come Fly with me
The incident
Coal digger
Run for you're wife
An garde
Great expectations
Fizbo
Undeck the Halls
Up all night
Not in my house

Pilot

29.6K 540 105
De Madixu

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
When I saw you
I fell in love, and you smiled
because you knew
— William Shakespeare

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

Staring up at my ceiling that's covered with glow in the dark stars. I was waiting for Haley to have finally made a decision on what she wants to wear

Being the helpful older sister I insisted to listen to her rambling about what's in season and what's not.

What if they made strawberry
lemonade ice cream I love day dreaming about SL. That's the short version of strawberry lemonade.

"Which one is better, This skirt or the jeans?" Haley asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I lean on my elbows and scanned both choices. After a moment of thinking. "the skirt would look much nicer" I decided. Haley looked reluctant and for a good reason, mom would never allow it.

"Are you sure because mom said the skirt is to short when I bought it" Haley stated. I agree with her. I just think Haley should wear what she wants to wear.

"just put on the skirt and if mom says something about it just act stupid and ask what's wrong with it" I suggested.

Haley thinks about it and then nods with a smile. "I will Mads, thank you so much" she says giving me a side hug before getting ready.

I walk into the kitchen and see mom and dad. I walk towards the kitchen island and sit on a stool.

"Hey sweetie have you heard anything from Kiara yet" mom asked while making breakfast.

"Yes she wants to come over today"I answer while eating a piece apple.

"Oh that's fine, sounds like fun" mom approves. I nod at her. I go on my phone after receiving a message.

i open the message and see a very funny video dad has sent me.

i laugh at the video. "funny right" he laughs sending more.

"Kids breakfast" mom yells. Waiting for a respond but hearing nothing. "KIDS" she yells again. After a moment of silent still no response.

Mom turns to dad. "Phil would you get them" she said while closing a cabinet.

"Yeah, just a second" dad mutters, his eyes on his phone. he walks towards the refrigerator, he opens it and takes a few grapes.

He walks away from the fridge leaving it open.

Mom signs. "Kids" mom yells another time while grabbing a bowl of champions turning towards the fridge but drops the bowl as she bumps into the fridge door.

She yells in frustration. Dad looks up from his phone. "Oh that is totaled" Dad mutters. "-okay" mom says.

I stand up and clean up the mess on the floor. "Kids, get down here!" Dad shouted.

"Thank you sweetheart" mom says. I smile at her.

Haley is the first one entering the kitchen on her phone. "Why are you yelling at us when we're way upstairs? Just text me" Haley says.

I turn to her. "Never in a million years mom would do that" I say throwing away the mess.

"Mads is right that's not gonna happen and, wow, you're not wearing that outfit" mom disapproved. The famous words.

Haley looks at me while mom looks away. I nod my head at her and then gesture at mom.

"What's wrong with it" Haley wonders, while grabbing her breakfast. "Mads, phil, do you have anything to say about Haley her skirt?" Mom asks me and dad.

"I really like it Haley"
"Sorry. Yeah, that looks really cute, sweetheart"
Me and dad answer at the same time.

Haley smiles at us "thanks" she says and walks towards the table.

Mom shakes her head. "No, it's way to short. People know your a girl no need to prove it to them" mom says checking Haley her outfit.

Alex then enters the kitchen. "Luke got his head stuck in the banister again" Alex announces. I let out a little laugh but cover it up quick seeing the glare mom sends me.

"I got it. Where's the baby oil" dad asks.

"It's in our bedside.... I don't know. Find it" mom utters.

I turn my head towards her direction and I send her a questionable glance.

"We'll I wonder why it's there"

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Interview pov

"I was out of control growing up. There, I said it" Claire admits. Both of them chuckle. "I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made." Claire says.

"If either Haley or Mads never wake up on a beach in Florida half naked, I've done my job" Claire says while nodding her head.

"Our job" Phil mutters. Claire looks at him. "Right, I've done our job" she says.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison's pov

I sit in the living room looking at dad getting Luke free.
"Buddy, why do you keep getting stuck like this" Dad asks putting oil around his head.

"I thought I could get out this time" Luke says explaining why he's stuck again. Alex
walks downstairs. "I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist" She says walking past.

"Ow owwww" Luke whines. "-there be free. Excalibur." Dad says. Then Haley walks towards the stairs.

"I'm having a friend over today" she says fast. Mom asks who.

"Umm you don't know him" she says a bit nervous.
"Him? him?" Mom ask anxious.

"Oooh a boy you gonna kiss him" Luke jokes in a taunting tone. "- shut up" "-Luke shut up" "easy easy".

"Luke, Alex why don't you take it outside. Okay?" Mom suggested. "Never a dull day" I mutter while looking at the scene. "And do what?" Alex asked confused.

"-fight in the Sun" dad joked. I see Haley walking away sneaky. "-Haley who's the boy" mom ask. Haley sends a annoyed look at me. I smirk at her knowing how mom gets when a boy is around us.

"His name is Dylan. You know I might as well just tell him not to come because you guys are gonna embarrass me again" she says while turning away.

"Sweetie hang on a second" mom says stopping her. "You're 15 and it's the first time you've had a boy over. I mean I'm bound to be a little surprised" she pauses and looks over at dad.

"But I'm not gonna embarrass you" she continues. Dad nods his head. "I better go charge the camcorder" dad teases. Haley groans walking up the stairs.

I laugh at the conversation. "I'm kidding. Come on who you talking to" he says while pointing to himself.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Interview pov

"I'm the cool dad. That's my thing" Phil says. "I'm hip. I surf the web. I text. LOL (laugh out loud) OMG (oh my god) WTF (why the face)" he says.

"You know. I know all the dances to high school musical so..."

Haley, Alex, Madison, Luke all sit in the living room while their dad does the dance to high school musical.

(Singing) we're all in this together.
Yes we are, we're all stars.
Something, something, you know it.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison pov

Later that dat Kie arrived, so I could finally escape the chaos downstairs.

"Heard that Will was bothering you again today" Kiara began. I was kind of hoping she wouldn't bring it up.

"Yes he was" I answered shortly. Not really in the mood to discuss mr. Asswipe.

"I still don't get what his deal is" Kiara wonders. I didn't understand either, I never did anything wrong to him. Well I did but only because he started it.

"Me neither, but if he wants to act like a complete dick" I trailed off.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Interview pov

"in case you don't know, I have had an "enemy" since 1st grade. Will Hayes" Madison says.

"From the moment Will and I met he has been an complete asshole, making me trip, ruining my school, photo, pulling my hair, getting me expelled even" she lists off.

"And thats not even the worst thing he ever did. Let me tell you. I was once on a date with this amazing guy and then suddenly he shows up with my mom, MY MOM and then she starts yelling at me for going on a date when I didn't tell her about it"

"Meanwhile Will was leaning against the table, watching how my mother was yelling at me" Madison added.

"The next day he keeps taunting me and asking how my date was" Madison said.

"And thanks to him Calum holt wont even glance my direction, every time he sees me he avoids me, One time he actually ran away" Madison grunted.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison's pov

"I caught him staring at me yesterday" I admit. The whole time he kept glaring at me.

"So what did you do" Kiara wonders.

"I just stuck up my middle finger" I shrugged. I don't care if that was immature.

"Typical you" Kiara laughs.

Suddenly Haley burst in the room with a panicked look. "Maddy! Oh my god, you need to help me" Haley shrieked.

"What's going on" I asked. I mean I know Haley can be dramatic, but she actually looked panicked.

"Dad shot Dylan in the neck with Luke's fake gun, and mom keeps embarrassing me" Haley sputtered out.

Me and Kiara look at each other bewildered. "What do you need help with" I ask her.

"I need your help finding a ice pack" Haley said. I nod my head at her.

Me, Kiara and Haley walk down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Where have you looked" i ask Haley.

"The cabinets, the drawers" Haley listed off. Is she fr?

"Are you serious haley" I asked. "Yes why, what's wrong" Haley asks not getting what I mean.

Kiara signs, opening the freezer and grabbing a ice pack. Haley makes a O shape with her mouth. She grabs the ice pack and mutters a "thank you" walking away.

I shake my head and walk away with Kiara. I turn to her as we walk up the stairs.

"Welcome to a day in my life" I say. She laughs. "I am used to it" she says with a smile on her face.

A few hours later

I open the door of my uncles house. Walking inside I was greeted by uncle Mitchell.

"Hey welcome come in!" He says in a nervous tone. I smile at him. Then I walk towards uncle Cam. "Hey there Mads how is it going" he says while hugging me.

I let out a huff. "Some drama again with Will"

"If you want I'll deal with him in the southern way" uncle cam suggested.

"I'll keep you on that offer" I grin at him, taking a seat on the couch next to Haley.

"Knock, knock. We're here coming in" I hear grandpa say. "Don't worry dad nothing gay going on here" uncle Mitchell says while grandpa walks in.

Everyone looks confused by grandpa's outfit. "May I take your multi-colored coat and bejeweled cap?" Uncle Mitchell asks. "-yeah" grandpa mutters. Everyone greets each other.

"So how was your trip?" Grandpa asks. Uncle Mitchell keeps looking around anxious. "It was good, it was good. About that, I have something that I need to tell you guys." Uncle Mitchell says.

"We didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure. We kind of have some big news" he continues. Grandpa groans.

"Oh god if Cam incomes out here with boobs, I'm leaving" he says. "-dad" mom says to grandpas. Haley looks up from her phone.

"I hope he didn't embarrass you mom" Haley says in a annoyed tone. Mom signs while dad rubs her back.

"Don't mind her she had her first boy over...Phil shot him" mom says. Everyone looks confused. I let out a small laugh but stop when Haley nudges me.

"Anyway so about a year ago Cam and I started feeling this longing you know for something more like, maybe a baby" Cam says nervous.

"Whoa that's a bad idea" grandpa says. Cam turns to grandpa. "What do you mean "bad idea"Uncle Mitchell asks.

"Well kids need a mother I mean if you two guys are bored get a dog" he says. Mitchell scoffs. "Okay we're not bored dad" he says.

"I support you Mitchell even though your not my son" Gloria says while looking at grandpa.

"I think what dad is trying to say is that your a little uptight"

"Kids bring chaos and you don't handle it well" Mom says. Uncle Mitchell shakes his head.

"That's not what dad's saying. That's what your saying and it's insulting in whole different way" Uncle Mitchell says. "Okay people let's all chillax" dad says.

"Hey where's uncle Cameron" Alex says. Uncle Mitchell snaps his finger at her. "Thank you thank you, someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here" Uncle Mitchell says.

Grandpa nods his head. "Oh so that's the big announcement, you two broke up. Well a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway and you know let me tell you.

"You're a little better off because he was a bit of a drama Queen" grandpa says. Uncle Mitchell shakes his head.

" no no no. You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend who by the way is not that dramatic" uncle Mitchell says being cut off.

suddenly the circle of life from the lion king starts playing and the lights go out. I look confused around until I see uncle Cam walking in with a baby holding her up like in the lion king.

I awww at the baby she is the cutest ever.

A flash light shines on the baby. "we adopted a baby, her name is Lily" uncle Mitchell says. "-exciting"uncle Cam says.

"-just turn it off" uncle Mitchell mutters. "I can't turn it off, it's who I am" uncle Cam exclaims. "-the music" uncle Mitchell says.

"Oh yes the music" he says turning the music off. He then turns to us. "Come say hi to lily" he says.

I stand up and walk towards her. "She's adorable" I say to uncle Cameron. We all circle around her.

"Okay excuse me, I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea. But what do I know? I mean it's not like I wrote the book of fatherhood, I've been trying all my life to get it right I'm still screwing up" grandpa says.

"Right Manny" he says nodding his head towards him. Manny nods his head.

"I wrote a song about in the car" Manny says. "Of course you did, anyway I'm happy for you. I am not here to spit in your face I'm here to blow at your back" grandpa says.

"-what" I mutter. I hear everyone being confused. "It's supposed to be I sound better In Spanish" grandpa says while looking at Gloria.

"No estoy aquí para escupirte en la cara, sino para ser el viento en tu espalda" Gloria says. Everyone mutters a wow beautiful and thank you.

"Anyhow Mitch I'm sorry" grandpa says. "No dad it's okay" uncle Mitchell says. Then the baby starts to mutter a bit.

"Do you want to meet grandpa" uncle Mitchell says. Grandpa then walks towards Mitchell. "Are you kidding she's one of us now. Let me see that little potsticker" grandpa says.

He chuckles. "Hey your a cutie aren't you" he says to Lily. We all stand together around Lily and all take turn holding her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Authors note ↓

This is the very first chapter of this fan fiction!

I am so exited to write this story. There are gonna be a few scenes in this book that aren't in the show itself but i wrote/write them so the story of Madison makes more sense and the relationship between Will and Maddy develop better.

Another thing I wanted to say is that English isn't my first language so there is a possibility that there will be a few grammar mistakes, Also some sentences wouldn't make sense, I am gonna try my very best to make sure it makes sense.

reminder I am not a professional writer, So tips on how to write better is always welcome.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and the others!

Have a good morning, good afternoon and good night!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.6K 278 7
Y/n Y/L/N is Gloria's niece. Her parents couldn't look after so Gloria became her carer, except from Y/n is actually related to Gloria seeming as her...
3.8K 80 8
˗ˏˋA MODERN FAMILY FANFIC 'ˎ˗ For Cecilia Martin, there were only three things in life: Family, football and success. Cecilia is used to taking cont...
195K 5.9K 48
❝ my family are so fucked up. i love them ❞ hannah gallagher, the middle child. a spit fire, a smart ass and god damn loyal. as long as she doesn't t...
131K 4.3K 30
Cassidy Iris Pritchett, the youngest daughter to Jay and Dede Pritchett. 26, Sports Marketer and blushing bride. Ryan Wyatt Spencer, second child of...