WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

By cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

08

8.5K 474 45
By cutegir2002

Tae walked inside as with the tray that contains food for kook....when kook saw tae he disconnected the call...and tried to sit straight but hissed in pain....

"Stay still"tae spoke as he placed the tray on the small table and helped kook to sit properly.....

"Here "tae spoke as he placed the tray on kook's lap asking him to eat....

"Sweet heart"kook called...

"Hmm"tae hummed....

"Aahhh"kook opened his mouth making tae confuse....

"What"tae asked ....

"Feed me"kook spoke with an obvious tone....

"Huh...."tae questioned...

"Sweet heart I am injured so feed me"kook spoke....

"Kook...you are injured in stomach not on hand "tae spoke with a done tone.....

"But it will hurt when I will move my hands...see ouch"kook spoke as he tried to move his hand to his mouth....but hissed....

"Fine...I will feed you"tae spoke as he took the tray sat Infront of kook....

He started to feed kook who was staring at him while eating.....tae didn't looked at other as he shy by kook's stares.....

"Did you ate"kook asked as tae put the spoon Infront of his lips...

"Not yet"tae spoke...

"Hmm...than go eat...I am full"kook spoke...

"There still left..."tae spoke showing some portion that was still in the bowl....

"No I am fwull"kook voice got muffled as tae shoved the spoon in his mouth....

"Shut up and eat"tae said with a glare and kook being an obedient bunny nodded completing all the food....

"Whom you were talking to"tae asked

"Oh yes...I had called hobi hyung...my secretary he will drop my luggage here tomorrow"kook spoke to which tae nodded...

"Rest well good night"tae said as he was about to leave...

"Sweetheart give me a good night kiss"kook spoke with an innocent face making to stare at him blankly....

"Good night"tae spoke and left from there closing the door...

"My cute baby"kook muttered as he switched off the lights and slept....

****

Next day....

"TAE....TAE....KIM TAEHYUNG"tae groaned at Jin's shout...

"WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG"he asked back...

"Open the door idiot"Jin spoke banging on tae's room door....

"Aah"tae again groaned as he walked towards the door with sleepy eyes...

"What do you want hyung"tae asked and hissed as Jin flicked his head...

"Get up fast.... it's already 9...how long will you sleep"Jin spoke to which tae nodded....he than closed the door again and walked to bathroom to do his morning routine.....

After getting ready he walked out and was going downstairs when he heard talking noice from guest room....he walked there and saw Jin was talking to kook....

"Good morning swe-tae"kook greeted as he sensed that tae was here he bite his tongue when he was going to call tae with the nickname....

"Good morning"tae greeted back...

"It's good you came..see I am going to my friend's house and your hyung has already went to the company...take care of kook...his luggage is here put his all clothes in the closet and change his badage ok"Jin spoke to which tae just stared at him....

"I have to do all this"tae asked pointing at him self....

"Than who else...of course I am telling you....I am leaving than ok...kook call me if he denies to help you....and tae don't trouble him"Jin spoke to which kook nodded happily and tae just signed showing a thumbs up.....

"Bye bye take care Jin hyung"kook waved his hands as Jin walked out....tae looked at Jin till he was sure Jin has went down....he was about to leave too but stopped when kook called...

"Sweet heart where are you going....Jin hyung asked syou to set my closet"kook spoke pointing at the luggage....

"I know...I was just"tae trailed off as he walked towards the luggage and opened the suitcase.....

He started to pick kook's clothes carefully putting them in the closet...kook was just sit there enjoying the different Express tae was making....

"Don't you know any other colors....you just have black and white clothes aaah"tae spoke ....

"Oh...I wasn't fond of other colors...but once we are married you can change my wodrobe as per your choice"kook spoke making tae's hands to stop...

"Who said we are getting married on the first place"tae spoke ...

"We will see that sweet heart"kook spoke...

"Finally done"tae spoke as he was done arranging kook's closet...."wood woof" yeontan barked as he came to kook's room....

"Tannie....my baby..."tae squealed and picked yeontan who started to lick tae's lips....while kook glared at the poor puppy....

'i want to taste those lips tooo' kook whinned in his thoughts....

"Go play in the garden "tae spoke as he placed tannie on the ground who ran outside....

Tae walked toward in the bathroom....he came back with a small tub filled with water... along with a small towel....and than he pulled out the first aid box from the side table near bed....

"Remove your shirt"tae spoke putting the towel in water...

"Hawww...you want me to take off my shirt so you can see my abs"kook spoke covering himself with his hands...

While tae just stood there with a done face..."I am not interested in seeing your abs... remove your shirt so I can clean your wound"tae spoke rolling his eyes...

"No no...what if you get tempted and do something...and no one is at home "kook spoke shaking his head dramatically....

"Fine...I will leave you clean your wound yourself"tae spoke as turned around ready to leave....

"No no....I was just joking why are you going"kook spoke in a panicked tone....

"No kookie...what if I got tEMpteD by your AbS and do something....no no...I will go you clean your wound hmmm"tae spoke oh so sweetly making kook to roll his eyes...

"Fine....I accept u was teasing you...but I am injured how can I clean my own wound"kook spoke with a small pout ...tae nodded as he asked kook to remove his shirt which he did....and tae swear it was so difficult for him to not look at those abs and that hard chest....

While kook was smirking internally...he knew tae was drooling and he was enjoying the expression tae had.....

Tae shook his head as he started to remove the badage ....kook felt nice when tae's fingers brushed on his skin while removing the badage....

Tae signed looking at the wound....as he started to clean it"you shouldn't have hurted yourself kook"tae spoke in a small voice ..kook held tae's hand making him look at kook....

"I had got more deep and painful injuries than this...so don't worry hmmm...and I will get more in future"kook spoke being a mafia leader isn't easy .. there's no way you won't get injured during a fight or something like that....

Tae nodded and signed ....as he slowly cleaned the wound and than put the medicine on kook's wound slowly blowing air so it won't hurt kook too much.....

While the whipped bunny wasn't feeling any pain because he was busy staring at the most beautiful creature....he felt everything was perfect....the way tae was taking care of him felt perfect to him ...they were looking like a married couple .....he wish that when he gets injured in any fights in future tae will be there to care for him....but not just as a friend....but as his lover ..as his husband.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...

TELL ME THE BEST AND WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 2022....

Well for me the best thing that happened in 202w was I joining Wattpad and writing stories....and the worst thing that happened to me was BTS military enlistment news....

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Author.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
977K 47.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
278K 11.8K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
29.7K 942 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...