𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙺 || 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢...

بواسطة mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 المزيد

Characters
1| Karate?°
2| The dance chaperone.°
3| Cigarettes°
4| GET UP°
5| Sleepover?°
6| Phone sex..°
7| Punched in the heart°
8| Tournament°
9| To many circles.°
10| Daniel LaRacist°
11| Brothers girlfriend.°
12| Hard hits.°
13| To much punch.°
14| School Fight°
15| Gone.°
16| Quitting Forever°
17| CS°
18| Switching sides°
19| Recruits and Betrayal°
20| Love or Hatered?°
21| The bet°
22| Grabriella!°
23| Lady crush°
24| Vistor°
25| Silver°
26| New haircut°
27| 7°
28| Rachel°
29| Party On!°
30| Tournament Pt.1°
31| Tournament Pt.2°
33| The Rise°
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problem°
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realization°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.°
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

32| Tournament Pt.3°

443 10 7
بواسطة mamikevin69

"WE NEED TO TALK"

Thought we're going through Avery's minds's. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Did Robby cheat?"

"Someone died?"

"Her mom is still alive?"

"You know your Sensei Terry Silver just popped up out the blue, right?"

She let out a breath of relief, not even knowing that she was holding her breath while thinking. "Yeah?"

"You know how your mom was white right?" The girl furrowed her eye brows, what was going on?

"Yea?.." Mike took a deep breath in and out, worrying the girl.

"He'syourmothersfather." He said quickly in one breath. Avery didn't catch it. "What?"

"He was being nice because he knows you guys are his grandchildren." Her eyes widened, Terry Silver, the menacing man that came out of nowhere is her grandpa?

"Her and Terry were a daughter and father duo. I actually met your mom through Cobra Kai."

"She started messing with Daniel, right when I started to like her more than just my girlfriend."

"Then I figured out it was just a way to get Daniel weak, to get him sign papers, to join Cobra Kai-"

"Those moves.. you taught me were his weren't they." Mike nodded slowly, she backed up into a wall and fell down it.

"All these years, without any grandparents.. you know how embarrassing it was to figure out that you were the only one without any grandparents?"

"People made fun of me on grandparent's day, he can't just show up out the blue?"

"I know, and he can't. That man is dangerous Avery, you can't trust a word he say's. H-he'll.. just manipulate you!"

"Like he did to me! I went to prison listening to his words." Avery stood up from the floor, sniffling.

There wasn't tears like the moment with Robby, there was just lots of confusion. "Does Pedro, know?"

Mike nodded, the girl sighed and went to the door that led into the main arena. Opening she left, letting the door close behind her.

The man grabbed his phone and started to message someone.

...

'Tory Nichols! Coached by her Sensei's John Kreese and Terry Silver."

Great, she was back just in time for Tory's match but the girl couldn't keep her eyes away from Terry.

'And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the bonsai badass, Samantha LaRusso!' Daryl announced Sam.

'Coached by her father, Daniel LaRusso two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso, who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence.'

Daniel then ran up to Daryl, whispering some words before running back to his side.

'Oh, I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All Valley champion, Sensei Johnny Lawrence!" Tory looked back at her Sensei's confused.

"Use all that fire inside you."

"Yes, Sensei!" Tory turned her head hearing panting and plastic wrap. "Hey! Sorry I'm late. Good luck!"

"These are for you," It was Pedro with a bundle of nice looking flowers. "I'll be cheering you on from the stands!"

He smiled brightly and ran to his spot.

Running past his sister he could here her laugh. "W rizz." He lifted up his hand, his middle and ring finger were crossed and his thumb was down making a 'w'.

"Head in the game, Nichols."

Avery felt a presence behind her, turning to see who it was she met eyes with some greenish blue ones.

"Head clear?" She turned back to pay attention to the match. "Yeah."

'And fight!'

There were lots of kick's, tory got down on all fours and went for a back kick but got blocked. When getting up on one knee Sam did a spinning kick to the face.

'Point! LaRusso. Score, one-zero.'

Tory went over to her Sensei's. "She's not using Miyagi-Do she's fighting aggressive!"

"Then you get more aggressive. I've seen what's inside you. Let it out!"

Tory didn't say anything but went back to the match. "Come on!" Terry clapped.

'Ready?'

'And Fight!'

This time everything Tory did was more aggressive like Terry told her. Sam went for a kick but got punched in the stomach earning a point.

'Point, Nichols! Score, one-one.' Tory was bouncing in her toes with a massive grin. Terry clapped.

The next round started, same thing.

Sam went to kick but Tory put her hands out to block, turning around she kicked her in the stomach again.

"Damn it!" Sam whined, it looked like she wanted to cry out of frustration. But instead she ran to Daniel and Johnny.

Sam started to do some weird movements, Tory was confused but pushed past as the match started.

Kick punches more kicks, their arms were interlocked, Sam moved past and punched Tory in the chest who slid back, out of bounds.

It clearly was a point but the referee called out that it wasn't. "What?" Sam complained.

Avery and Robby were both clapping happy they didn't count it. "Yes!"

There was so much things happening, nothing new until Sam went to punch Tory with both hands. Hitting in the stomach and chest.

'Point!'

Tory rubbed her chest as it started hurting, Terry brushed his hair back frustrated.

Whoever got the next point won, if Tory won and Cobra Kai had the most points they could win the whole tournament.

'Fight'

Tory jumped up to kick, Sam blocked and did the Sam with all her punches, kicking Tory Wh oh she blocked.

'Block! No point!'

Sam stayed still, blocking every punch and kick thrown. She lifted up Tory's arm in a windmill motion.

She went to punch but got blocked so she slid back. Sam went to kick but Tory grabbed her leg and moved closer earning a yell.

When her feet were able to touch the floor she was able to flip Tory to her back. Going to elbow but Tory moved.

Tory went for a kick, miss. Sam got up and went to the blonde which was on fours. Wrapping a leg around her torso and grabbing the rest of the body she flipped her.

Tory went to move but accidentally elbowed Sam in the face. 'Warning. Elbow to the face.'

'Go to your sensei's.'

Johnny yelled out to complain. "Warning? That should be a point deduction!"

Tory stood up and started to apologize which was rare. "I didn't mean to. No, it was an accident."

Tory looked down at Sam who just touched her eye, getting up and running off to her Sensei's.

Tory walked back confused. "She comes in like that again, give her a shot to the other eye."

"She can't see, she can't fight."

Avery furrowed her eyebrows, looking over at them. "Don't mean to be a burden but wouldn't she get disqualified?"

Terry looked between the two teenagers. "Why? She ran into your elbow. Do exactly what you just did, disguise it in a counter."

"Worst you'll get is another warning. Trust me. This ref will never end the match on a technicality."

Terry smiled at them.

"It was an accident. I don't need to cheat." Tory talked back.

"She's right, no need to cheat she's good enough to win the fight against LaRusso like always."

"Since when do you disobey an order?" Terry looked into Tory's eyes, ignoring what his granddaughter said.

"Let her do what she wants." John spoke up, earning a quick glare from Terry. John looked at tory.

"You've come this far. This is your fight now. So whatever happens, it's up to you." They bowed, Tory turning back to the match.

'Ready? And fight!'

Sam side kicked, Tory blocked. She started to circle around the LaRusso and she followed.

Tory kicked, punched, another punch. Sam blocked and went to kick, blocking all other attacks attempted.

Tory went to kick her in the chest but Sam held up both arms blocking the attack. She was still dazed and couldn't see the next move Tory sent.

Dropping to fours, Tory back kicks Sam in the stomach making her go down the floor. "She did it!"

Cobra Kai started cheering, running up on the mat and lifting up Tory to celebrate her victory. They didn't notice Sam was crying.

'Give it up for your first female champion, Tory Nichols!'

Everyone cheered, Daryl handed Tory the trophy. Robby clapped then putting an arm around Avery's waist pulling her closer.

'The grand champion for this years trophy, and the baddest dojo in the Valley. Cobra Kai!'

The crowd went wild, Tory heard Pedro's shouts of how proud he was and 'that's my girlfriend!'

Then it went silent as Terry grabbed the microphone and tapped it. "We couldn't be prouder of our hard-won victory. And we're just as proud to announce we'll soon be opening-"

"— Cobra Kai franchises throughout the entire valley, so every one of you young men and women here can be part of our championship dojo—"

Everyone started cheering again.

"and learn Cobra Kai's way of the fist!" The dojo started chanting Cobra Kai, besides Robby.

He still had his arm around Avery but was looking at something else when she chanting. "We did it!"

That snapped Robby out of his thought's, he looked down at Avery and smiled. Everyone went to the locker rooms to grab their stuff.

When outside they were still chanting, then cheering as Tory lifted up her trophy. "Hey, victory party at my place. Queen Cobra, you coming or what?"

"Yeah. I just gotta grab my bag from the locker room, I'll catch a ride with Pedro." Kyler nodded.

"All right. Cool. Hey, guys, let's go, lets go!" Everyone started chanted again and left to their cars.

"Congrats Tory." Avery said, giving the girl a hug then leaving with Robby.

...

Avery had dropped off Robby at the old dojo which was now up for lease. Well Robby told her to follow Johnny and he stopped their.

She got invited by Terry to his house to chat. Mike had told him that the kids knew, Pedro was out partying with Tory and Avery didn't go.

"You sure your mom never gave you a sip of her wine when you were younger?" Terry said as he popped the screw off a wine bottle.

Avery chuckled and shook her no, he sat between her and John. "1998 Bollinger."

"Been sitting in my cellar for years, waiting for this right moment."

"Y'know I still can't believe you have grandchildren already Terry." John shook his head with a chuckle,

Avery got handed a glass with the alcoholic beverage in it. "Thank you,"

"Never knew I had them, Rachel told me the day before she passed." Terry rested an arm around her shoulders.

"You reawakened something in me. Something i forgot was there." Terry quickly changed the subject.

"And I'll always be grateful for it." Handing the other glass to John, "Told you. To Cobra Kai."

The three put their glasses together making it a toast. "The number one dojo in the Valley." Avery smirked.

John and her took a sip from the beverage, Trey put down his and so did John. "I'm surprised you backed off on Nichols in the finals. That's not like you."

Avery could feel the tense air, it was building up. "Well, what can I say?"

"I had a moment of sympathy."

"That's the first." Avery mumbled, it didn't go unheard by the two older men. Earning small laughs.

"You remember when you asked me wha I thought your weakness was? It's Johnny Lawrence."

"That's what this was all about, right? It was never about us teaming up or bringing back glory days. Never about reuniting me with my grandchildren."

"That was all bullshit."

"That's not true." John talked back, "yes, it is."

"And I fell for it. You know why?"

"Because everyone had a weakness, John. And mine is you." John raised a brow.

"You think that I'm your weakness? Well, you've got ur backwards, because you're am your strength. Your daughter was your biggest weakness."

"I have been your strength ever since Vietnam."

"Yes! There it is." Terry chuckled, "I can always count on you playing the daughter and guilt card."

"How many times do you expect me to repay that dept before we're square?" Avery flinched when cop sirens were heard and the lights flashed.

"What did you do?"

They all stood up when cops barged to their area. "I'm shedding my weakness, captain."

"John Kreese, you're under arrest for aggravated assault and attempted murder." Avery backed up into Terry giving him a tight side hug.

Scared at what was happening right now in front of her eyes. "It's alright Avery".

"You have the right to remain silent."

"John, what did do?" Terry put on a fake face.

They went to put cuffs on John but the man elbowed the officer's. "Hey!"

"John, take it easy." Terry put out a hand. "Don't worry about a thing. I'm sure I can dig up an old friend or two to help out with Cobra Kai while you deal with your legal problems."

"You're gonna regret this. I am Cobra Kai." They started pulling him back to the cops vehicle.

"Don't worry about Lawrence. I'll take good care of him too." Terry let go of Avery and grabbed his glass of white wine. "What just happened?"

"Justice my sweet child, justice."

The sound of Cop sirens, the blue and red lights fading away slowly. Her eyes were still wide, taking a large gulp of the wine in her hand.

"I'm starting to love justice.."

A/n:

Another 2K+💪

That's a wrap for season 4.

I'm ready to write Season five, I will probably not be busy if I don't do Laundry tomorrow (Today it's 2:38 AM) so I hope to start on that very soon. Sorry for the grammar once again.

- EP

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.4K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
143K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz
207K 7.7K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love © starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
crybaby بواسطة Dawg

قصص الهواة

15.1K 428 21
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻�...