The Court

By Nope29881

School rivalries in sports have been around for ages but what happens when it doesn't just come down to the s... More

Authors Note
Characters
Thank You
Trouble
Bus Incounter
Practice
Mornings
What's Wrong With Me?
What Happened?
News
Weekend Home
Introductions
Authors Note
Breakfast In Bed
Late
Watching Practice
That Bitch
Who's That?
Where Was She?
Store Encounter
Feelings
Walking Home
Coming Home
Who Hurt You?
Sunday Morning
Please Stay
Monday Morning
School
Really?
The Games Begin
Snacks From Jayden
What The Hell
We Have Problems
The End
Fight
Together

Needing Help

99 3 0
By Nope29881

Jayden POV

*THUNDER
*LIGHTENING

I woke up with a gasp another night with barely any sleep I looked over at Adrian who wasn't there? I looked at her clock to see it was 6:30p.m, huh, it hasn't been that long since practice.

I got up and went to the kitchen to see Emma looking for something in the kitchen.

" Ma'am, are you ok? And where's Adrian?" I asked her as she turned to look at me with a smile.

" Oh please call me Emma, yes I'm ok, and Adrian and Sarah went out for a run." Emma told me with a smile which I returned back as she continued.

" I was going to go shopping after they came back but the food would be cold by the time they got back so I'm at a lose because, I need this seasoning but we don't have it." She said with a sigh I felt bad but that's when an idea came to mind.

" I could buy it for you." I suggested making her eyes widen.

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah of course."

" Thank you Jayden bit you better wear a coat." She said with kindness as I smiled giving her a nod as I walked back upstairs into the bedroom going through my stuff realizing that I would have to barrow one of Adrian's so I pulled out my phone to ask for permission.

Me- Rian, you there?

Rian- Yes, do you need something beautiful?

Me- Yes I do umm may I barrow one of your hoodies?

Rian- Sure love, but what for?

I was surprised by the new nickname I blushed as I read the text again but quickly replied.

Me- Your mama needs something from the store for dinner so I offered to go get it. 😁

Rian- Even in the storm? Won't you be scared? Will you be ok?

I smiled as I read her text.

Me- I'll be fine Rian.

Rian- You promise?

Me- I promise.

Rian- Ok but call or text me if you need ANYTHING ok?

Me- Ok

Rian- Alright love, see you soon and be careful.

Me- Ok Rian, see you soon too and I will.

After our conversation I out my phone in my back pocket and took a look at Adrian's hoodies and ended up picking a navy blue hoodie with a black claw mark over the hoodie.

I put it on, grabbed my wallet, and went into the kitchen gave Emma a short goodbye before leaving the house now on rout to the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 100K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
122K 3.1K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball playa tyree hate each other...
198K 8.1K 47
One road trip. That was all that it took to tear Zaavan Fleetwood and Vance Dallas's lives apart. It wasn't fair - walls are always built for a reaso...
11.5K 211 38
"Anyways have I told you that you have really pretty eyes?" she asked as she got closer pushing a strand of hair behind my ear catching me off guard...