My Shining Star

By Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... More

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 5: Our saviors
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 9: Big bad wolf
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
๐Ÿ”“ Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 30: Landslide
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
๐Ÿ”“ Characters Unlocked (2)
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 47: Sweet treat
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
๐Ÿ‹ Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

Chapter 20: Something new

1.2K 84 2
By Myuseriszoey

3rd POV

" Get him! Drive him off the tribe!

"He is a danger to everyone here!"

"Yeah, drive him off! How dare you harm our Lara?!" Another wolf beastmen said

" Don't let him escape! "

Fire blazing wooden torches were set around the wolf tribe in search of a criminal that day. The loud howls were heard around the mountain as many wolf beastmen scavenge to find him. The atmosphere was cold and barbaric under the dark night sky.

Deep inside the mountains, there was a wolf that hid behind the dark shadows. He stood there in complete darkness slumping his back down. His dull jade eyes looked back and forth in either direction.

When it was clear, the wolf emerged from the shadows revealing his tainted fur that was covered in bloody marks. It coated his black fur into a reddish hue. He dashed out of the wolf village as his body trembled leaving behind bloody trails behind him.

" H-how could she?! I-i was her.. childhood friend... W-what did I do to deserve all of this?"

(Twitter:#jinx/Jin woojin)

"Why why!" he said in a hoarse voice, letting out a small whimper that made his head and body throb in pain.

A tight painful feeling aches inside of him like something sharp was piercing through him. As an anxious pooling soon crept up inside him. It was like he just lost his last sanity within him, almost making him turn crazy than he already is.

"Why is it always me.... "

Raymond dashed through the dense forest as he darted his way out. However, he heard the sound of howls coming closer to him. It made him run even faster, neglecting his limping leg and severe body that hurt like hell.

In the matter of seconds, numerous wolf beastmen gathered around circling him. They all growled as they viciously gaze the black wolf down. Many began to fume their anger cussing out the black wolf for his sin of harming their beloved Lara.

The black wolf in the middle quivered in fear but in the inside he was fuming with anger, that made his jade eyes gleam as it glinted a murderous green glow under the night. Looking around Raymond knew that many of them wanted him dead. They only wanted him to not exist in this world. They both despise and wish for his death.

When the sun was down, the moon rose, turning it completely night. Raymond stood there in complete darkness, staring at the countless wolf beastmen that surrounded him. He waited and observed them. He watched them trailing around him, he sharply waited for the right time to make his move.

In an instant, the black wolf dashed out but not before getting bitten several times by nearby wolves. Raymond ran and ran until his eyes started to narrow down. He felt his energy draining and legs getting slower. In the distance, he could hear them getting closer to him.

(Manga: 🐍🙎‍♀️🐆Beauty and the beast)

Loud howls and roaring sounds were all he could hear from behind. He didn't look back, if he did he would have been dead. Raymond instead dashed, running far away as he could. Not looking back at what's coming ahead.

He was terrified of what his fate would come to. The black wolf transformed suddenly back into his beastmen form out of very little stamina left in him . Revealing his jet black hair and built body that stood seven feet tall.

He began leg limping as was panicky searching for a place to hide. Hiding from the large mob group of vicious wolves in the distance that was ready to rip and devour him apart.

" N-no please" He said, in a raspy voice.

Raymond whimpered when his legs stopped working, making him lay on the grassy ground. His body trembled in fear knowing that it might be the end for him. He hesitantly forced his eyes to open, fighting his depleting energy. He let out a small whine when he felt weaker than before, his head and body hurt so much it made him want to give up. Drops of tears slowly ran down his bloody cheeks on to the dirty ground.

However, in the darkest moments, a light appeared in his head. Raymond began to recall someone's comforting voice that soothed his pain. It was so calm and peaceful he could take a nap right now and he wouldn't care less about his situation. The only thing he wanted now was to escape from reality. His life now felt like he was living a nightmare.

"Raymond.."

" You might not trust me now but in the future if you need help, I'm always available.." the voice in his head sternly said before smiling gently.

Raymond's eyes lit up with little hope left inside. Out of all the things he could have thought of, that female was the one who he thought of all day long. Those words she spat were engraved inside him like an indulging spell that made him feel alive once more.

He bit his bottom lip in anticipation that made something inside him lit. With very little energy left and no legs to move in he decided to use whatever is left. Which were his hands. Raymond gripped the rocky ground as he slowly but steadily made his way to her direction.

It made his heart beat frantically on edge that there was a chance he might die here. But he needed her, it was his only hope in surviving. She was the only one who he counted on. She was the only one who made him feel like he existed, being truly a part of this world.

"Step"

"Step."

"Step.."

"Ray?" the voice said.

The wolf looked up, meeting her pink glittery eyes that shone under the night sky. His nervous pain soothed and made him smile upon seeing her. His worn out hand unconsciously lifts to meet hers but goes down from his depleting energy.

She grabs ahold of his weakened hand and warmly caresses it to soothe his thoughts.

" It will be alright, I'm here now" Maxine worryingly said, holding onto his trembling hand.

Not long after, his eyes started to weakly blink, in the few seconds he had, his eyes glued onto Maxine after he fell into complete darkness.

" Is that the wolf?"

A voice behind Maxine crept up revealing his brown curly hair and shiny golden necklace that dangled around his caramel skin. His orange eyes shimmered under the fading light.

Sebastian menacingly looked down at pitiful beastmen that held his female hand. Yesterday when Maxine confessed his liking to Sebastian, he himself couldn't help but be proud as he was now accepted as her male. The only thing left was to mate with her which he was excited for.

He was planning to mate with her as soon as possible though his plans were ruined at the start by those damn howls?! How can he listen to her lovely moans when their were dogs barking in the back! He couldn't take it anymore when Maxine was more focused on the howls. Then and there he thought of burning down the whole wolf tribe down so there will be no more of those stinking wolves!

His smile that was on his face quickly diminished when seeing him. One being the loud barking that made his plan go into decline just from this wolf in front of him who caused it. And two seeing that his female caring about him was baffling. He knew something was going on and he wanted answers.

"Tch.." He sarcastically remarked, clicking his tongue in irritation while crossing his arms.

He sighed brushing his messy hair " Fine.. Let's take him in before they find us but.. I need an explanation after this"

Sebastian's eyes murderously glinted orange when seeing the wolf right in front of him. He felt an aching feeling when seeing his female, saddened by the wolf right in front of him.

He didn't like that one bit as it only angered him more seeing the wolf.

"Ugh, What a pain" he murmured, his eyes narrowed feeling tense as a low growl within him crept up turning it into a menacing gaze. Upon the wolf beastmen that was slumped over his shoulder.

Thanks for reading❤️❤️😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 160 8
For as long as Daeron can remember, every day has been exactly the same. The poor dumb beast lives in a dark, disgusting pit. He's only allowed out t...
37K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...
70.7K 3.8K 52
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...
42K 2.1K 26
Vivian is an almighty being who came from a family line of powerful magicians or what others call "witches". The good old: brooms, curses, and evil h...